Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 24, 2013 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Okay, I thought the latest episode was alright. The new girl is interesting. Dat kendo. That Saegusa girl sure is cold. She wants to settle it with Akane huh?

Well, I guess she has a softer side to her @ the infirmary there. Not bad for this episode imo. Nice to see the two duel it out with kendo and her getting some powers. Nice :3
Stark700Jan 24, 2013 8:50 PM
Jan 24, 2013 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
Laughed at the scene where they helped the sensei in the middle of their chase. Pretty amusing.
Jan 24, 2013 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
Wakaba being a Vividred was surprising seeing how Akane used a judo throw on her successfully but she was transformed due to the crash landing of her jetpack, it would've went either way if not like in the kendo fight where they were both evenly matched. Wakaba' docking is very nice to look at and I like the folding sword, the needle dragon looked like a stock villain of the week enemy unlike the machine in the last episode.

Jan 24, 2013 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty good episode and that's amazing docking, thought it look like Hatsune Miku.

Wakaba a kind person that hate losing and she remember the fun when fighting against Akane.

That girl that wearing a scarf use a bow and strength the enemy up, also in the same class as them.
I got also a feeling of that they will become friends later on.

Himawari camera thinks was only at her desk at school, they thinking about bringing her back to school and become friend in the next episode.

P.S: I still got this Strike Witches feeling.
BlackbirdJan 24, 2013 12:46 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 24, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2012
The transformation sequence and the fighting suit are just so awesome!! The sword kinda reminds me of Buster Sword (Final Fantasy 7) and Arondight (Destiny Gundam) @@

Here's a question.. Is the black hair girl an enemy? What's with her arrow? What does the arrow do? Is she actually helping? Oops sorry, that's more than a question....

Well, looks like we'll have the full team next ep! so excited!! :D
ED by Wakaba and Akane is pretty nice too! :)

Arghhh.. Another thing that's bothering me is how am I going to ship them? ><
Wakaba x Momo or Wakaba x Akane? But Aoi x Akane is a must... is this Akane harem? :3 more yuri please!

Oh ya! Gramps was being quite perverted this ep, hiding in Momo's uniform xD

P/S I give up on the sub, it still says "Naked Impact"... ==
Jan 24, 2013 6:57 PM

Aug 2012
Enjoyable episode.
Akane confirmed for Harem lead.

And Homura is being evil.

Ahh the moments of when I was watching Strike Witches are coming back to me.
Jan 24, 2013 7:11 PM

Sep 2012
An amazing episode as usual
That evil girl doing her thing and powering up the Alone and a new fighter enters the scene
Gotta love their fusion
Jan 24, 2013 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
I know they want to get the characters introduced quickly, but Ep3 just felt too rushed.
Jan 24, 2013 7:20 PM

Nov 2012
SciFi said:
I know they want to get the characters introduced quickly, but Ep3 just felt too rushed.

yeah it did feel rushed.
Still good episode though
Jan 24, 2013 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
So True about being rushed but this was a good episode. Its good to see a new character already and a docking scene with the new character already.

I still wonder if all the 4 girls can dock at the same time. I have a feeling the next episode we are gonna see the last yellow girl.

Well anyways Good episode as always

PS. talk about a long sword LOL
removed-userJan 24, 2013 7:43 PM
Jan 24, 2013 7:28 PM

Nov 2008
dat kendo .. dat green hair .. dem green eyes.. but ..white pantsu lol

Overall a fairly entertaining episode the kendo fight was very enjoyable - as was the kendo henshin

seems himawari is next to join the group ?
sirwenceJan 24, 2013 7:31 PM
Jan 24, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
The ending felt rushed, how did she know how to dock without any explanations?
Great episode though, loved it at the end when she said momo was cute.

I am assuming the robot eyes is the yellow girl.
Jan 24, 2013 7:38 PM

May 2010
Started out funny and enjoyable then became a little cookie cutter towards the end, even with this said vividgreen looked sick.
Jan 24, 2013 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Xenoi said:
Great episode though, loved it at the end when she said momo was cute.

I am assuming the robot eyes is the yellow girl.

Yeah You can read my mind LOL. Im saying the same thing and plus Im sure the robot eyes is the yellow girl but you never know.
Jan 24, 2013 8:36 PM
Jun 2008
new school for akane to transfer getting late so fly to school & bump meet with sword girl while wearing kamina shades & block the slash to hurry to school.

which military lady why you did that also which undercover as their teacher & oh "mystery girl" in same class & oh sword girl is there getting hmm on akane.

sword girl going full chase on akane til bump meet her sister then some talk & bandage the head to next day challenge with got both them all excite & have fun.

til alone attack appear then "mystery girl" arrow of make my monster grow then sword girl want to help to enter green marching band outfit & docking combine with akane for vivid green & big sword slash to slay the alone.

all good everyone all fine yet robot eyes see it all?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 24, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2011
I must say, the boss is too weak.
One hit KO is not acceptable please.
Jan 24, 2013 8:51 PM

Jun 2010
So we finally have our Green Ranger. That Docking mode is the close to Yuri this show is going to get.

So I'm guessing that Himawari girl (Hikikomori) will be the Yellow Ranger.

Jan 24, 2013 9:01 PM
Mar 2010
Very enjoyable episode, assuming you overlook everything they said about docking. I also found it pretty funny they were giving keys out to everyone who just asked. Random girl wants to fight? Sure, give her a WMD! The beat-an-enemy part felt Precure-esque, where they just fight an enemy every week and defeat it.

Transformation scene was still top notch, though.
Jan 24, 2013 9:08 PM
Jan 2008
Nobody mentioned Kamina's glasses/shades?
Jan 24, 2013 9:18 PM
Oct 2010
llol yea i noticed them kamina shades lol.

so wakabe made a contract with isshiki? sheittt. can anyone get a key? damn sure seems like it

not even a magical girl for 5 mintues and they fuse. teh fuck. too fast man
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 24, 2013 9:44 PM
Aug 2011
Unfortunately, I'll only be able to watch this later tonight when I get home.

Could anyone inform me if there were any ass-shots in this episode.
Jan 24, 2013 10:38 PM

Feb 2012
So.. they can give anyone powers if they ask? Jeez.

And no one noticed that someone fired an arrow that was essentially a beam of light at the alien?

Everything in this anime is just way rushed with little explanation. It's like the creators aren't even trying and rushed this anime just to make a quick buck.

Still, atleast there's yuri and ass shots.
Jan 24, 2013 10:39 PM

Oct 2009
It felt like lots of things were rushed this episode (maybe okay since we're looking at a 12 episode series), but there were a few "whoa, where did that come from" moments. Only 3/5 from me because of how sudden everything was.
Jan 24, 2013 10:41 PM
May 2012
Yvese said:

And no one noticed that someone fired an arrow that was essentially a beam of light at the alien?

That's how it was recharged I thought, because of the light energy arrow thing.

The foreheads in this show guys... them foreheads.
Jan 24, 2013 10:46 PM

Feb 2012
JeremyA said:
Yvese said:

That's how it was recharged I thought, because of the light energy arrow thing.

The foreheads in this show guys... them foreheads.
It got stronger because of the arrow, and everyone including the grandpa just sat there wondering wtf just happened. That's my main issue lol.

Like, herp derp beam of light goes unnoticed..
Jan 24, 2013 10:47 PM
Sep 2012
Yvese said:

Everything in this anime is just way rushed with little explanation. It's like the creators aren't even trying and rushed this anime just to make a quick buck.

I felt the same way when I watched this episode too. How can no one notice that glowing arrow and how did the green ranger (Wakaba) even know how to dock in the first place? The last part was just too rushed.

LOL @ the grandfather hanging out in between Momo's breasts and Momo not even caring about it. The grandfather would have had one big erection if he wasn't a stuffed animal. Haha!
Jan 24, 2013 10:48 PM

Aug 2010
With this show we can finally see the truth: Yuri WILL save the world

While I agree this was kinda rushed, they have to get all rangers on the team.

Also, I'm not a fan of MotW, but the green ranger needed to show off her prowess (and henshin sequence).

Next is the shy and busty hikkikomori-girl a.k.a. Yellow Ranger
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 24, 2013 10:53 PM

Feb 2012
AiCon said:
Yvese said:

I felt the same way when I watched this episode too. How can no one notice that glowing arrow and how did the green ranger (Wakaba) even know how to dock in the first place? The last part was just too rushed.

LOL @ the grandfather hanging out in between Momo's breasts and Momo not even caring about it. The grandfather would have had one big erection if he wasn't a stuffed animal. Haha!
Indeed. They could atleast give some silly/amusing explanations for how they're learning these things, like how we knew they couldn't dock initially last ep because of tomatoes. Toss us a bone or something so suspension of disbelief can happen!

Aside from the battle portions, I like the rest of the anime. I just wish they'd try to explain things. Maybe everything is running on Yuri love. Something!
Jan 24, 2013 10:53 PM
Sep 2012
Wordsmith said:
Also, I'm not a fan of MotW, but the green ranger needed to show off her prowess (and henshin sequence).

Next is the shy and busty hikkikomori-girl a.k.a. Yellow Ranger
I'm more interested in the eventual sexy and perverted pink yuri ranger to make her appearance. LOL
Jan 24, 2013 10:56 PM
May 2012
Yvese said:
It got stronger because of the arrow, and everyone including the grandpa just sat there wondering wtf just happened. That's my main issue lol.

Ahhh yeah, I gotcha I gotcha. But c'mon now, admit you're not surprised! I knew I expected the worst after gramps zapped his soul into a stuffed animal, haha.

Watchin for said ass/yuri.
Jan 24, 2013 10:58 PM
Sep 2012
Yvese said:
AiCon said:
Yvese said:

Indeed. They could atleast give some silly/amusing explanations for how they're learning these things, like how we knew they couldn't dock initially last ep because of tomatoes. Toss us a bone or something so suspension of disbelief can happen!

Aside from the battle portions, I like the rest of the anime. I just wish they'd try to explain things. Maybe everything is running on Yuri love. Something!
It would have been believable if Wakaba was embarrassed by kissing Akane, only to do it anyway to save everyone, but she wasn't even the slightest bit embarrassed and did it like it was normal.
Jan 24, 2013 11:06 PM

Feb 2012
AiCon said:
It would have been believable if Wakaba was embarrassed by kissing Akane, only to do it anyway to save everyone, but she wasn't even the slightest bit embarrassed and did it like it was normal.
Heck everything was pretty much normal to her lol.

Giant alien appears? Girls flying and fighting it? No problem, I want to help! And then she suddenly learns how to transform with the key and how to dock. >_>

It's all good though. One more likely rushed intro to go and I could stop going nuts over this lol. With 8 more eps after next intro, there should be plenty of time to flesh things out.

JeremyA said:
Yvese said:

Ahhh yeah, I gotcha I gotcha. But c'mon now, admit you're not surprised! I knew I expected the worst after gramps zapped his soul into a stuffed animal, haha.

Watchin for said ass/yuri.
Atleast they explained that though so it was ok lol. I had no problems with it :P
Jan 24, 2013 11:20 PM
Sep 2012
Yvese said:

Giant alien appears? Girls flying and fighting it? No problem, I want to help! And then she suddenly learns how to transform with the key and how to dock. >_>

It's all good though. One more likely rushed intro to go and I could stop going nuts over this lol. With 8 more eps after next intro, there should be plenty of time to flesh things out.
Don't forget that nobody ever bothered to sound the alarm for everyone in the school to evacuate. Meh, who care about those girls anyway? LOL
Jan 24, 2013 11:29 PM

May 2012
Great episode, not surprised.

The new girl is cool. Their fusion is super tight.

4.5/5
Jan 24, 2013 11:37 PM

Feb 2012
AiCon said:
Yvese said:

Don't forget that nobody ever bothered to sound the alarm for everyone in the school to evacuate. Meh, who care about those girls anyway? LOL
Haha yea. It was as if nothing happened.
Jan 24, 2013 11:46 PM

Jun 2008
FUCK YEAH Green Power Ranger!!!

As we all remember he was the coolest ranger of them all!!

(Well, actually, maybe the White one???)

Anyways, Fuck I love this show!
Jan 25, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2008
this show is so stupi...no sense at all, but i'm actually loving it XD
maybe my standar is just too low XD
PhoenixIce said:
Nobody mentioned Kamina's glasses/shades?
who wouldnt XD
i'm even more amazed by the fact that they actually hide her identity... come on..
KingCez said:
can anyone get a key? damn sure seems like it
haha i know, she should just go the world of adoka magica, this akane girl would leave kyuubei unemployed XD

kyuubei: you get powers, a wish, and then become a monster and get hunted =)
akane:you´re a nice gal, rigth? here take some power rangers , free btw XD

that sure is convinient XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 25, 2013 12:49 AM

Jan 2011
They rushed through that Alone battle fast. Next episode is yellow.
[center]
Jan 25, 2013 1:43 AM

Mar 2012
Strike Witches and Girls und Panzer are still better thus far but I hadn't been completely sold on either of those shows by episode 3 either. Still, solid episode with some pretty animation. I still think the show has a lot of promise but I can't really judge it properly thus far.
Jan 25, 2013 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
Xenoi said:

it was a bit rushed, yeah. i agree with that.

but i also have to say that i find this show surprisingly enjoying. i haven't expected anything, but it's nice. at least i think it's better than five other shows that are currently airing. maybe it's because i haven't expected anything.
well, i still don't think that this show is having a big plot twist or mindfucks or anything that will make you go crazy, but it's cute and i like to watch one episode every week :)
Jan 25, 2013 3:03 AM

Oct 2012
OK, now Akane knows how to fight so good that someone that has been training since childhood has difficulties against her. Anyone can just have a key. Saegusa and Akane fused and they barely know each other, where is the friendship power thing? At least the fight scene was good.
Jan 25, 2013 3:16 AM

Feb 2012
that's cool... Handing out keys like free candy...
Jan 25, 2013 3:48 AM

Jan 2012
Everything was so fast, I could barely keep up with the transformations lol. Anyway, the fight was great.

Jan 25, 2013 3:53 AM

Oct 2011
I know that I shouldn't enjoy this series as much as I do
but another Docking Time! this time with green and those are usually awesome.
And in this case I really like Wakaba some "normal" character is much appreciated - yuri is strong in that one.

I can agree it's bit rushed and it will be also with next episode but with whole team complete some nice fights may come
also everyone reacting normal to Grandpa, adorable

Xenoi said:

I'm going with traditional Magical Girl explanation that she just learned about this during transformation - both Precure and Nanoha (I think) had such thing.
Dalek-bakaJan 25, 2013 3:57 AM
Jan 25, 2013 4:18 AM

Sep 2012
Isshiki Akane is really the best Girl.

i think her huge ass is my fetish.
Jan 25, 2013 4:21 AM
Feb 2012
ElfinMint said:
Isshiki Akane is really the best Girl.

i think her huge ass is my fetish.

Yeah, I don't know why, but I enjoy her being on screen a lot.
Jan 25, 2013 4:43 AM

Apr 2011
Not as good as epd 2 but still pretty good. 3.5/5

Felt that it was rushed.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jan 25, 2013 5:02 AM

Jun 2012
hands down best school uniform
Jan 25, 2013 5:04 AM

Dec 2012
transcendent12 said:
hands down best school uniform

exactly my thought.
Jan 25, 2013 5:42 AM
Oct 2012
vividgreen :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

207 by Azullion1 »»
Oct 30, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

bippo - Mar 28, 2013

170 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 9:10 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

115 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 8:26 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

84 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 7:34 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

71 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.