Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2008 2:14 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quarte has become quite mad.
Dec 1, 2008 2:05 AM
Nov 2007
In my opinion he was acting more emo than mad...
Jul 1, 2009 10:15 AM
Jun 2009
If he was emo, he'd blame himself. He's focusing blame externally, on the colonies.
Aug 2, 2009 10:47 PM

Aug 2008
Wing Zero is a beast! No matter who pilots it. But seeing as Quatre has gone WAY off the deep end its probably as dangerous as it gets.
Apr 8, 2011 3:24 AM

Apr 2009
Can't really blame Quarte for that. The idiotic government and people of colonies brought it themselves.
Aug 5, 2011 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
"Dad is dead, wahh wahh" *trips* "Oh my, what a nice looking Gundam I just stumbled upon. It'll conveniently work just fine on my madman revenge plans!" Even when I first watched Wing, I found ridiculous how overpowered Wing Zero was.

"Quatre, I'm going to kill you." Huh, so Heero isn't going to kill him. Gotcha.
Aug 8, 2011 4:04 PM

May 2008
Quatre became twisted, he wiped out an entire colony with one shot O_O

And how come he was able to rebuilt his Gundam with an upgrade so quickly? Even if he had the blueprints that was far too fast. >_>
Mar 28, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2011
Did I miss something? Who repaired Gundam Zero and how did Quatre get it?
And Quatre has really gone off the deep end. I'm kinda disappointed that Trowa got so emotional and let his feelings get in the way of the fight. Heero knew exactly what to do.
Dec 15, 2012 1:34 PM

Sep 2010
Quatre gone cray cray.

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 7, 2013 2:12 PM
Jan 2013
yeah I'm a little lost at how zero came to be and why quatre has it and all that....
Mar 10, 2013 1:30 PM
Aug 2012
Well that's because the wing zero is not an upgrade of either the sandrock or the 01, it is an entirely different model that was built separate of the Gundams. It's overpowered because all 5 of the crazy doctors built it together.

Sally has 01, and quatres people are still working on the sandrock.
Dec 21, 2013 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
Lol wow, Thats the Heero Yui method of solving problems: "If you get in my way, I'll kill you." The Gundam pilots r in a tough situation, if they fight Oz they'll earn the ire of what seems like most of the Colonists, if they don't they won't be able to stop Oz from gaining enough power to conquer the rest of the earth. Still I don't see how they stand a chance against Oz. Oz just has such vastly superior numbers, even when they were so dominant on earth they still couldn't stop Oz from taking over the Alliance.
Love and Peace!!!
Jan 2, 2014 5:38 PM

Jul 2009
wow one of the best episodes for sure :)

what a way to make an entrance for the new Gundam!

tbh i kinda remember this part where Quatre really went mad and insane.

i could see why Wing Gundam Zero is really OP. heck i think he could destroy the Freedom Gundam in all its incarnations.

it seems one of the engineers of Quatre left a special blue print out there. though how the hell did Quatre managed to get this Gundam? i have a hunch that he got this from Sally Po since she managed to find the original Gundam Zero One. but who the hell upgraded this? my one hunch is the original designer of Tallgeese where Zechs met when he went ashore in an island.

he's the only capable of making this kind of Gundam besides the other 5 scientists.

at least Trowa is still in the good site, handing over that secret info to Duo and Wu Fei ^^

damn i don't want those scientist to die just like that :( same to Wufei and Duo!!

and wow Quatre really went mad after his father died. even tried to kill Trowa like that!! now Heero Yuy is concentrated in killing Quatre. i wonder if Mercurius can stand toe to toe with Wing Zero :P

i can't wait for the next episode!!!
Feb 14, 2014 8:44 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow, shit's going down...all because of Quatre. On one hand I understand where his rage comes from, especially because there seems to be no way to get through the heads of the leaders of the colonies that Oz has an ulterior motive, but on the other hand, I don't think destroying everything is the best way to go. Either way, that was really sad what he did to Trowa. Quatre was Trowa's "first" Gundam "friend" :( Trowa also had a lot of trust in Quatre as well. I guess only Heero and Wufei realized that something was off.

atomusku said:

"Quatre, I'm going to kill you." Huh, so Heero isn't going to kill him. Gotcha.

I laughed XD

Anyways, let's see how the scientists as well as Wufei and Duo get out of this... :/
Aug 24, 2014 8:39 PM

Sep 2011
I really am liking the turn of events with quatre's character, i love seeing how the character whom was always trying avoid conflict has become what he hates.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 23, 2015 5:24 AM

Aug 2013
Where did Quarte get the new Gundam? They could have at least shown us.
Nov 29, 2016 6:11 PM
Aug 2014
barelyalive said:
And Quatre has really gone off the deep end. I'm kinda disappointed that Trowa got so emotional and let his feelings get in the way of the fight. Heero knew exactly what to do.
barelyalive said:
That's my question too! How did Zero cane to be so powerful so suddenly??? Where did he get it? Hope will find this out soon, it bugs me
Aug 3, 2017 3:00 PM
May 2013
So... death to traitors?
Looks like Winner finally lost (it) lol. I don't actually blame him since his cute nee-chan is probably dead ( based on how Gundam series were so far)
Aug 28, 2017 4:32 PM
Aug 2017
The Gundam they call Wing Zero IS HERE!!!!!!!
Aug 10, 2018 8:22 AM

Dec 2015
Blasting to dust an entire colony with a gunshot...
Even on Wing's own scale of stupidity, this reaches a high point. @CodeBlazeFate

kingatomsk said:
Even when I first watched Wing, I found ridiculous how overpowered Wing Zero was.

I was 13 and Quatre's power demonstration was going so much against everything I had been told about that great saga named "Gundam" I just... lost any respect I had left for this "war" series. (I had already lost my interest after the first few episodes)

1/5
Aug 10, 2018 8:31 AM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
Blasting to dust an entire colony with a gunshot...
Even on Wing's own scale of stupidity, this reaches a high point. @CodeBlazeFate

kingatomsk said:
Even when I first watched Wing, I found ridiculous how overpowered Wing Zero was.

I was 13 and Quatre's power demonstration was going so much against everything I had been told about that great saga named "Gundam" I just... lost any respect I had left for this "war" series. (I had already lost my interest after the first few episodes)

1/5
Glad I dropped this turd then.
Sep 28, 2018 10:15 PM
Sep 2018
I was wondering when Quatre would step up his game and become a retarded psychopath like the other Wing pilots.
Now all there is left is Duo.
Apr 15, 2019 4:41 PM

Aug 2008
Quatre goes crazy with a new mysterious Gundam he got... somewhere. Trowa of course is scheming against OZ and yet of course Une lets him join the ranks.

Jun 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Jun 2015
Day 24. Relena is on the eyecatch, on the ending, but nowhere to be found on main story.
Mar 23, 2023 8:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surprise, Quatre appears with a new gundam!!! kekeke
Aug 18, 2023 11:11 AM

Jul 2014
Barton sure has some serious plot armour this episode, surviving a direct hit from the Zero's gun moments after we saw that same weapon basically vapurise dozens of other suits exactly identical to Barton's.
Oct 29, 2023 4:47 AM

Jul 2017
Quatre has lost his mind, but i think is understandable for the situation he has gone through, losing his father and maybe even his sister, and the support of the colonies.
He is clearly the most sensibile of the pilots and he could not bear the weight of the situation.
however, the power leveling in this series makes no sense
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.