Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2013 10:14 AM

May 2010
i enjoyed it cause finally all the bullshit hype about kagura and her unsheathed sword is OVER and becaused we learned about erzas past. ppl should know mashima by now..like hell he will ever let someone truly defeat erza.
Jan 18, 2013 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
Erza wins with one strike as probably should have been expected, she was never going to die by Kagura's hand because of everything that has happened in Fairy Tail. Erza's strongest offensive weapon is her benizakura. The blood at the end of the last chapter threw me off my original ideas but my original ideas of the battles were as predicted somewhat. But now that I analyse the fight between Erza and Minerva, I still conclude that Erza will not win, she may at best get a draw but she will not win. Since if she wins, the final fight will be Sting vs rest of FT who is still in the the competition which is unlikely. And Sting's 'plan' is most likely actually the plan Minerva's thought of as she is most likely the tactician of ST if you follow Roman/Greek mythology of Minerva/Athena. Also a reason Minerva probably won't lose yet.

Mermaid Heel had little chance of victory considering the points and current battles. Neither will Lamia Scale because of the same. It is clearly imo FT vs ST. My points system is a bit messed up since it depends on the outcome of Juvia and Gray vs Shelia and Lyon since I'm sure either Minerva or Sting will crash the party. I'm expecting the fight between Juvia and Gray vs Shelia and Lyon to be a bit of comic relief while the other fights will be more serious.

Even though it's frustrating and disappointing for other people. IMO i think any other outcome would either be predictable or just silly in terms of consistency in in scores. I mean who would be happy if Laxus got beaten by Orga and Gajeel got beaten by Rogue. And ST win by a landslide. That would be quite unpredictable but I for one would not like to see that happen. As I said before if LS or MH were to win the tournament or the main battles. It would screw up the points system a bit, and have a 3 way or 4 way fight, with some of FT characters losing in a screwed up way. I wouldn't have minded if Kagura beat Erza, not kill her, as that actually would be only slightly less predictable as it would agree with my model.

And I'm going to quote myself from another chapter to remind me of my predictions.

As much as I would like that to happen and as much as I really dislike Minerva. I think it will be too late even if they realize/come to an agreement after resolving their problems to work together against Minerva since most likely they would have worn themselves out after some real fierce fighting and Minerva probably will come back and take both a severely weakened Erza and Kagura out. I'll stick with my predictions for the moment. What I'm think is that Erza will lose while protecting Millianna or Kagura or both. Like when Mirajane protected Lisanna against Azuma's bomb on Tenroujima. Kagura finally forgives Erza, goes for a desperate final attack to strike down Minerva only to be taken out herself.

Well in the unlikelihood that this actually happens, I'll just stick to a simple outcome that Minerva will win.
I am going to continue with my predictions and put them here so I can refer to them later for my own benefit:
Minerva vs Erza vs Kagura (and Millianna); Victor is Minerva.
Laxus vs Orga; should be a straightforward match with victory for Laxus.
Gajeel vs Rogue; an interesting match with the Victor to be Gajeel.
Juvia vs Shelia will be joined with Gray vs Lyon: Victor is Sting who takes the remaining people from this fight out.

This would leave FT with 53 points and ST with 58 approximately, this point total assumes something like Juvia and Gray work together to beat either Shelia or Lyon, or that Erza loses to Kagura or something.

Then the next fight is Laxus vs Jura; a good fight and difficult but Laxus is the victor although probably exhausted at this time.

Then the final fight is Sting and Minerva vs Gajeel and Laxus with the score tied somehow.
Laxus as the leader of the FT will lose by taking damage for Gajeel or something and propel Gajeel to victory thus Minerva and Sting will lose and Gajeel is the last one left standing. And FT beats ST by one point. Thus fulfilling what Gajeel said to Sting in the Chariot race on Day 2 of the games, "Don't go crying about that 1 point later, you Baldie."

This ends my post for now and also I apologise for my unending rambing. Thank you for your understanding. ^_^

Also Mashima rarely lets Erza be seen defeated. But we all know she was beaten by Jellal and almost definitely Laxus if they fought. Kagura lost because of the 'I cannot die' speech by Erza. To me Kagura equals Azuma. Both were stronger than Erza, but Erza still wins in the end. Mashima just showing that Erza's strength is the whole of FT and her bonds with them. Erza is strong but her strength is limited.

Sorry if my long message annoyed some of you. ^^
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jan 18, 2013 10:37 AM

May 2010
one more thing to the ppl bitching about nakama power:

have u read Fairy Tail? its been like that since ever and it will continue to happen in many many many battles to come!
Jan 18, 2013 10:37 AM

Oct 2009
Vaonari said:
Anybody actually think that Erza's 'sorry' was anything other than an apology for not giving up?

A rhetorical question? God I'm slow.
And to all those who want Minerva to lose. It'll either be now by Erza which is a 20% chance via a draw between the two but unlikely. And most likely Minerva will lose in the final fight as I have predicted. I think at this point and by the end of the next chapter, it will become clear if my predictions will be right. Ergo if Erza loses, my predictions shot up to 90% of coming true.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jan 18, 2013 10:43 AM

Oct 2009
Kerozinn said:
one more thing to the ppl bitching about nakama power:

have u read Fairy Tail? its been like that since ever and it will continue to happen in many many many battles to come!

I agree with you. One of the points about this manga is nakama power, not that the strongest win. But that you have to win for the sake of your friends. The righteous will win etc. Since if a main character of FT loses, the fate of their friends are sealed. Some people seem to be reading the wrong manga, that it seems.
Jan 18, 2013 11:09 AM

Oct 2010
I knew Ezra would win.

I dont know why people hating on Minerva. I actually like her. She never broke rules so anything goes. It's their fault for being that naive.

Ezra will beat Minerva though. FT never loses.

I hope Minerva beat Ezra. The only thing Mashima is good at is doing good villains but they always lose pathetically.
Jan 18, 2013 11:35 AM

Jun 2011
I'm so fucking pissed I have absolutely nothing to say.
Jan 18, 2013 11:40 AM

Nov 2010
The way I saw it was that the blood at the end of the last chapter was a way of showing blood lust. The red mist that took over. I really couldn't see Erza losing in such a brutal way and if she really is severely injured now from the collapse like she should be then against such an opponent I think other Fairy Tail members may intervene. Even though this is only a contest so we are more likely to see main character loses I really can't believe Erza will be defeated.

My prediction is Fairy Tail finish with no defeats but we will have to watch what may come out of the woodwork. Wrong or right I will look forward to the following chapters.

Jan 18, 2013 11:40 AM

Jun 2008
Ragix said:
That was way to obvious.
That outfit is Erza's win card for everything now.

Yeah but if she's so much better with just her sword then all the armors and shit seem pointless. Mashima just made a mess of everything.
Also he kept Kagura from unsheathing her sword and then he gives us this? Doesn't he know it's fucking disappointing and makes all the hype of her sword pointless and lame?
Another is how he pulled a double drama bullshit that made everything ok(Erza saving her from the rocks and old memory of saving her in the past) that was conveniently annoying especially after he already pulled the "Simon sister" card last chapter. Until the Simon sister we can go along but now he over did it.
And to finish it off we have Minerva backstabbing Kagura. Not Erza(that might have been a little more original if he had let Kagura handle the big bad girl) but Kagura. Yeah after we saw them get all friendly and shit what was really left and expected as fuck? Minerva appearing and pull some backstabbing shit like that. It was the most expected thing to happen and Mashima did nothing to not be as predictable as the next reaction of a dead horse.

I'll say it again, this guy needs to just draw and let the story developments to some other dude. He should make a collaboration and stop trying to be a storyteller.
Jan 18, 2013 11:47 AM
May 2012
I hate how Erza got another nakama power-up -_- We didn't get to see much of what Kagura could do.

Their past however, did surprise me. It all makes sense as to where the children from the ToH came from now.

Minerva...Minerva...Minerva...Where do I begin? Well to start off...

But seriously, she's easily the most hated character in FT -_-
Jan 18, 2013 12:19 PM
Mar 2011
and of course the power of friendship prevailed YET AGAIN
Jan 18, 2013 12:27 PM
Jan 2013
bonifide said:
I knew Ezra would win.

I dont know why people hating on Minerva. I actually like her. She never broke rules so anything goes. It's their fault for being that naive.

I hope she can become a mastermind villain that FT has a heck of a time defeating and that she uses those dirty tricks to defeat some main characters just to have a villain to really hate and that sticks around some time after GMG are over, it would be nice if she is stronger than my beloved Erza so she can find a new goal. RT got Laxused pretty easy so no guild can really compare to them anymore.

Theusis3 : I find those predictions of yours very good, great infact and i would not be suprised if they are spot on, actually im rooting for them to be spot on.
Jan 18, 2013 1:27 PM

Dec 2010
Dang way to mess up a hyped fight. Also just because the power of friendship has existed this entire time doesn't mean it doesn't get irritating to see it over and over again.
Jan 18, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2011
It completely fits Erza character to be like this after the events of the ToH arc.So I don't see anything wrong with her will to live.

ErzavsKagura was good,now let me see what I've been waiting for,after Gray's fight:Gajeel and Laxus fights.

...Oh wait,there's still Minerva.I hope it's solved quickly with Minerva beating Erza,so that the main villain of the tournament doesn't lose already,And if Erza loses we get to see if she's the leader of FT or not.I think she isn't.

Ah,and of course Kagura is stronger or at least on the same level as Erza.Erza won because her sword was unsheathed when she hit Erza all those times before.
alcorswindJan 18, 2013 1:38 PM
Jan 18, 2013 1:39 PM

Mar 2012
1) The hype of the last chapter, made this chapter so disappointing.
2) Bullshit victory is bullshit (even though I want Erza to win and is easily predicted to, but not this kind of victory)
3) How can Erza defeat a person with one single slash (and shes injured too) who pretty much can slash the whole town apart? That slash was as big as Mihawk's from One Piece.
4) Flashback seems asspull to me, how can Erza not remember? She has the exact same face/hairstyle/ribbon when she was a kid.
5) Tears from Kagura was emotional, only good thing in this chapter.
6) Kagura is not dead, proof of the stabbed area... no way she can die from that.
7) Inb4 someone saves Erza.
8) If Erza wins against Minerva in that state .....
skwok-ravenJan 18, 2013 1:59 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 18, 2013 2:04 PM
Mar 2010
Erza is quickly becoming one of the biggest Mary Sues in shonen, she can literally do no wrong and can't lose a fight.
Jan 18, 2013 2:20 PM
Dec 2012
The anime adaption of this should be decent
Jan 18, 2013 2:29 PM

Mar 2012
It can't possibly get more cliche than this chapter.
Jan 18, 2013 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
came here to say is that Minerva fucking shitface pig that needs to suffer the most inhumane way possible

and fuck you Mashima for having a Ryona fetish
Jan 18, 2013 3:42 PM

Aug 2012
Prediction: Erza's leg or foot is broken and because of this she loses to Minerva.

Minerva : haha I've taken out fairy tail's ace and leader :D

Erza : *smiling while blacking out* hehe. You thought I was the leader? I'm nothing compared to Laxus.

Minerva : *blank face, can only be assumed that she shit herself as thunder cracks over the arena*

* flash over to Laxus destroying Orga. End chapter*
luffydragneelJan 18, 2013 4:16 PM
Jan 18, 2013 3:48 PM

May 2010
luffydragneel said:
Prediction: Erzas leg or foot is broken and because of this she loses to Minerva.

Minerva : haha I've taken out fairy tails ace and leader :D

Erza : *smiling while blacking out* hehe. You thought I was the leader? I'm nothing compared to Laxus.

Minerva : *blank face, can only be assumed that she shit herself*

im liking this :D
Jan 18, 2013 4:08 PM
Sep 2011
I'm kinda disappointed, I really wanted to know what Kagura's sword could do. Everyone's like 'dont draw your sword, Kagura' *panic* and then nothing happened. Such a let down.
Jan 18, 2013 4:11 PM

Dec 2009
hmmmm I dont like it .. =)
Jan 18, 2013 5:37 PM
Nov 2007
Bullshit! Only the boobs were good...
Jan 18, 2013 6:11 PM

May 2011
So that was all the hype for Kagura's blade? Well, she did create a slash wave that crossed most of the city... but it didn't do anything. So basically this conclusion was a shortcut to make Kagura's hate disperse, Erza have a "disadvantage" and Minverva/Sabretooth to look like big bad villains again. I don't hate it... but ok.

Kerozinn said:
luffydragneel said:
Prediction: Erzas leg or foot is broken and because of this she loses to Minerva.

Minerva : haha I've taken out fairy tails ace and leader :D

Minerva : *blank face, can only be assumed that she shit herself*

im liking this :D

LOL. Yes! More like Laxus stepping on Orga's face.

Though, Gajeel is most likely the captain, imo.
Jan 18, 2013 6:25 PM

Jul 2010
Hello, im here just to say FUCK YOU MINERVA.Bye.
Jan 18, 2013 6:55 PM
May 2012
iLostReason said:
FUCK YOU MINERVA.Bye.
Jan 18, 2013 7:08 PM
Jan 2011
hikarijade13 said:
I'm kinda disappointed, I really wanted to know what Kagura's sword could do. Everyone's like 'dont draw your sword, Kagura' *panic* and then nothing happened. Such a let down.

Actually it kinda lives up to its hype, the blast here is calculated to be about town level. It's just that Erza can magically block/parry it for whatever reason (probably called plot shield by most of the fandom) lulz.
Jan 18, 2013 7:52 PM

Nov 2011
Saw that coming near the end. Minvera.......damn.

I wanted to see the true power of that Archenemy tbh. Oh well, going to wait another time.
Jan 18, 2013 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Actually if you think about it, the fight makes sense...
Kagura thought that Erza would be blown away by her sword, but Erza Stopped it(which i think doesn't make sense), Kagura shocked, was caught off guard, Erza sent her flying, the Impact of Kagura hitting the ground probably activated the pillar falling (or minerva did it) and then Kagura got back up, and etc.
Technically Kagura didn't lose to Erza, but to Minerva >.>
The flashback makes sense, Erza didn't know her name or realized it was her,Until she said she was Simon's younger sister and then she realized it was her.

Yeah, the fight could have been better, but I'll accept for what it is.
idk. Thoughts?
Jan 18, 2013 10:23 PM

Jan 2013
The only thing I liked about this chapter is the flashback. Everything else was kind of average...
Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!!!
Jan 18, 2013 10:57 PM

Dec 2012
What if Kagura will give Erza archenemy to use against Minerva?
Jan 19, 2013 2:14 AM

Mar 2008
I am dissappointed... Not only no one died (Erza or Kagura or whoever else), it turned out that the superduper powerful sword of Kagura at which everyone was "OH MY GAWD, SHE'S SERIOUS" etc was utterly useless... lol
And in the end, Minerva, so "evil and shit", couldn't even deal her a fatal blow, just piercing her side... I'm dissappointed to the point of being annoyed.

Jan 19, 2013 3:35 AM

Oct 2009
viesiu said:
I am dissappointed... Not only no one died (Erza or Kagura or whoever else), it turned out that the superduper powerful sword of Kagura at which everyone was "OH MY GAWD, SHE'S SERIOUS" etc was utterly useless... lol
And in the end, Minerva, so "evil and shit", couldn't even deal her a fatal blow, just piercing her side... I'm dissappointed to the point of being annoyed.

Jan 19, 2013 8:31 AM
Jan 2013
In FT and in other manga when groups are fighting they always seem to have their ideal enemy but with Natsu not participating in the all out rumble Sting is left with few compatable enemies, Laxus and Gajeel with both having their own enemy right before them as we speak what is left is other guilds and Juvia who probably shouldnt confront him, so he is most likley the captain even though Minerva is the strongest and such,

Gray had his fight he is more likley to help Erza than anything or battle Lyon, Juvia will probably fight along side Gray against Lyon and his nakama, Laxus has Orga and maybe even Juura, Gajeel may take out Rouge and Sting but having he and Natsu defeat both like this doesnt make any sense, i belive the games wont end but get interupted somehow, and when natsu gives out the signal they wont take it as seriously.
Jan 19, 2013 8:33 AM

Apr 2008
Natsu-D-Naruto said:
In FT and in other manga when groups are fighting they always seem to have their ideal enemy but with Natsu not participating in the all out rumble Sting is left with few compatable enemies, Laxus and Gajeel with both having their own enemy right before them as we speak what is left is other guilds and Juvia who probably shouldnt confront him, so he is most likley the captain even though Minerva is the strongest and such,

Gray had his fight he is more likley to help Erza than anything or battle Lyon, Juvia will probably fight along side Gray against Lyon and his nakama, Laxus has Orga and maybe even Juura, Gajeel may take out Rouge and Sting but having he and Natsu defeat both like this doesnt make any sense, i belive the games wont end but get interupted somehow, and when natsu gives out the signal they wont take it as seriously.

The games do end. Future Lucy's claim of coming from the future depends on that. They all said the kingdom will end the NEXT day. So no this tournament will reach a conclusion uninterrupted
Jan 19, 2013 8:53 AM
Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Natsu-D-Naruto said:

The games do end. Future Lucy's claim of coming from the future depends on that. They all said the kingdom will end the NEXT day. So no this tournament will reach a conclusion uninterrupted

Oh yeah blond moment, hmm it will be some intense chapters comming out.
Jan 19, 2013 11:12 AM
Apr 2012
Meh
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
Jan 19, 2013 11:50 AM
Sep 2012
is there a rule about attacking your own teammate? i know what you thinking, why would you do that, but just think, what if stings plan was to take out minerva... sounds stupid but just give it a sec, what happens when you defeat your own partners, who would get the points?
Jan 19, 2013 11:55 AM

Aug 2012
killinyadreamz said:
is there a rule about attacking your own teammate? i know what you thinking, why would you do that, but just think, what if stings plan was to take out minerva... sounds stupid but just give it a sec, what happens when you defeat your own partners, who would get the points?

Nobody would get any points, ST would just have one less player.
Jan 19, 2013 12:01 PM

Oct 2009
killinyadreamz said:

Depends if Minerva's the Captain, and also that would be at the end since beating Minerva early would lose points since she has the power to take out some of the others. Sting wouldn't have thought of that himself, sounds more likely to be Minerva's plan if anything. And it isn't a stupid idea, the ones who would get the points is either no one or the team who took out the person, so if Sting took out Minerva, I think it would be ST's points. And I don't think there is a rule about attacking your own teammate but it would be frowned upon. But it'd be a good twist. The team captain of both FT and ST takes the bullet for their own respective team. e.g. if Laxus and Minerva were both team captains, then the final fight is most likely a new powered up Sting vs Gajeel. With Gajeel winning of course. ^^
Jan 19, 2013 12:02 PM

Jun 2008
*looks at Gray in the first page of the chapter "to defeat enemy you will need a will of ice" (Me thinking Gray would save Erza with an ice shield. Reads chapter. No Gray.*

Im disappointed. Nakama power up again, damnit.
But oh well, I think Minerva needs to die. And soon.
Anyway in the way Erza is now, I think she will only be able to win to Minerva with a miracle, or intervention of some nakama power up, or some of the gang interfering. C´mon Jellal do something
C´mon Am I the only one who thinks that someone should have stopped this fight already? Its a fucking tournament. Participants should fight without killing no one, but no one tried to stop Kagura, and now no one stopped Minerva when she stabbed Kagura.

Anyway, its always nice to see a character´s past, specially Erza.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 19, 2013 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
No one can stop the fight as it isn't against the rules to kill your opponent. It's just unsportsman to kill them though. Kagura won't die from that wound, I think. I don't think anyone deserves to die, even if its Minerva we're talking about. She will lose but it won't be any time soon. If Erza beats Minerva, then I think Mashima made a mistake. Therefore Erza has to lose but in an epic way, almost taking out Minerva with her or actually taking her out with her. Poor Kagura though...
Jan 20, 2013 12:34 AM

Feb 2012
Hmm.... I am not reading the manga yet but because of my friend informing and spoiling me of what happened through the latest chapters of the manga, I was terribly hyped and decided to read a few bits of the latest set of chapters. I am only following the anime not the manga so please be considerate enough if you see me saying and stating some stupid propositions and predictions over the manga. I am not knowledgeable enough of the happenings between the latest chapter and the chapters covered by the anime atm.

Well, As i was backreading all of the threads comments, all i can see is complaints, nothing but complaints regarding Erza and Kagura's fight. I really understand the part of all these users but we all know that FT is all about friendship and that's what makes them invincible 'cause it's where they're getting their full extent when they're about to lose. It's really unfair, to put it at least. especially for Kagura. She would've possibly able to win that fight but boom, look what happened. A number of predictable fights because of this friendship bonds thing already had emerged through the run of FT. A perfect example was the fight between Erza and Azuma, Look what happened, Erza won. Azuma could even defeat her in that condition. Another was the fight between Gray and Ultear. Gray won because Ultear wasn't in the right mentality of fighting, she was affected by gray's story and her mother's past and deeds. No wonder that FT will always be and will always be winning at the end of every fight. It's expected in the future battles. They will always win 'cause they're Main guild focus of the manga though i had to agree with some of the users that Mashima should've let Kagura to show her full extent. That was just disappointing. Maybe Mashima has his own reasons as to why he did that, Who knows?

From what happened in this Chapter, I HOPE KAGURA DOESN"T DIE 'cause if that happens, I will be very very very very sad. She is a good addition to the gang. Apart from that, I want to Erza to kill that shitty ugly bitch ass Minerva and let her beg before she dies.

My prediction would be something like this though i highly very doubt this would happen but who knows? Ultear is Erza's Half sister (since we don't know both Erza's parents and Ultear's father) and then Ultear will the crash the event (like not caring at all if the magic council will find out that she's alive) She then will unleash her full magic abilities and beat the crap out of Minerva's fuckin' ass (we don't know yet what she can do with her full potential) *end of the chapter. That's only my guess. lolololol
Jan 20, 2013 7:43 AM
Jun 2009
The Erza vs Kagura fight was too short.. T_T It ended too quickly. But Erza always says the best lines in this manga IMO. b''d

Minervitch just die already!
Jan 25, 2013 10:49 AM

Aug 2010
A pretty predictable chapter.
Erza needed a reason to go all out against Minerva. I do hope Kagura won't die though. She seems interesting enough.

Oh, and
I laughed my ass off xD
Jan 27, 2013 3:05 PM

Jul 2009
I was wondering what Minerva was up to while this fight was going on...
Jan 28, 2013 8:49 AM

Oct 2009
Zell182 said:
I was wondering what Minerva was up to while this fight was going on...

So was I and it turned out she was as sadistic as usual...
Apr 4, 2013 2:40 AM

Jun 2008
What a bunch of bullshit.

Erza saved Kagura as a child?

How fucking convenient....and then the villain cuts her down....

UGH...it's so fucking ridiculous!
Sep 8, 2017 6:35 AM

Feb 2013
Erza saved Kagura back then, really nice.
Erza, please kill Minerva, I beg you.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.