Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 17, 2013 7:38 PM
Jun 2012
shigeru212 said:

Yozora is nicer than she was first season.

Hardly.
shigeru212 said:

Rika has also shown some character development this season. She is trying to be more feminine than she was last season. Just watch her closely this episode.

It's rather odd to come to that conclusion based on one episode. For all we know, she could return to the same old Rika next week. With her screws being loose and all.
shigeru212 said:
These two have shown the most progress.

Lol. Seriously? Rika has shown more progress than even Sena? Wow...
shigeru212 said:

If anything I am disappointed in Yukimura who has had no character development this season or last season for that matter.

He's just a supporting character. If anything, you should be disappointed in the main characters' lack of development.
Jan 17, 2013 7:40 PM

Jun 2012
This anime is one of my favorites, it's always funny like at the beginning when they all watched the bl anime. Meat actually read the diologue from the game. I still don't know why none of them have realized they are friends, but its funny when they are like "when we get friends this could be useful." Kobato should be in every episode. Looks like she will be in the next one though.

5/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jan 17, 2013 7:56 PM
Jun 2008
we had rika with no glasses show everyone a video which was "GAH" make yozora like it so much & also make meat say something from a game got a kobato lookalike on it.

then kodaka meet nun kate who was drinknig had bit her "doing" with maria of sorts give ok for them helping maria yet a bit ha ha on it all.

finally got kodaka & yozura had compare answers til meat arrive in same way as usual days goes on.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 17, 2013 8:19 PM

Mar 2010
lindsayzzz said:
Oh my god, Rika looks so pretty without her glasses! That really shocked me! I lol'd so hard when they were watching Homo Game Club. Yozora's actually into BL/yaoi now lol.
"There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" - LMFAO!!!!!! That 'moan' sound effect LOL!
Sena reading out the dialogue from her galge game was so damn funny!! When it transitioned to the commercial break.. xD
Kate acting indecent and has a body of an adult is hilarious.
Who would have thought Sena was smarter than Yozora. Tomo-chan returns!! (smirk)

Sena and Kodaka kiss next episode? Owow!

Almost exactly what he said LOL... The homo game club movie made me laugh so much, "There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" i LOL's so hard i was choking.

Sena smarter than Yozora was indeed a big surprise.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Jan 17, 2013 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
綱 and 網... freaking similarities...
Jan 17, 2013 8:53 PM

May 2011
Wish they didn't cut out the full scene with sena, but overall pretty good ep.

Always wanted to see that animated QQ
RockerXDJan 17, 2013 8:57 PM
Jan 17, 2013 9:19 PM
Aug 2012
Didn't really feel this episode because I hate when anime shows combine stuff like three chapters bundled together into one episode. If you know your manga is going to be adapted into an anime, write some better chapters that have coherent plots. Otherwise you'll end up with weird pacing, and episodes where practically nothing happens.

Also I can't wait for Funi to dub this, they usually have really solid translations that are actually FUNNY. I REALLY like dubs (I don't care what you guys think) because I find English to sound more appealing, and the voices sound a lot better(japanese sounds lame to me due to no long vowel sounds in practically any word, which comes off as very monotone).
Jan 17, 2013 9:48 PM
Oct 2010
PonyMaster5000 said:
Didn't really feel this episode because I hate when anime shows combine stuff like three chapters bundled together into one episode. If you know your manga is going to be adapted into an anime, write some better chapters that have coherent plots. Otherwise you'll end up with weird pacing, and episodes where practically nothing happens.
It's a light novel, and while the anime helps sell more books, it's the books themselves what generate most of the income the authors gets. To write them so they are easier to animate is not a good priority.

On the other hand, the animation studio that picks the novel is the one who should hire better scriptwriters for the adaptation... but many of them consider the money better invested animating fanservice.

That said, this ain't exactly an intellectual anime, I think the screenplay is perfectly fine for a comedy like this.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 17, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2011
Since neither of the two "sisters" are actually old enough to take vows and become nuns, I always tend to dismiss their deviations from a nun's role as being pretty meaningless. This will be my only quibbling with the portrayal, as I've found most anime has a sketchy understanding at best about the way the Catholic church works (and as a pagan I'm not a big fan of that or any other church). On the other hand both the movie and the game sequences were hilarious--I really want to see Kodaka end up with both Sena and Yozora since then the comedy would just continue into adult life...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 17, 2013 10:06 PM

May 2012
This episode was so good that it felt like it lasted 5 mins. Anyways 5/5.
Jan 17, 2013 10:09 PM

Jul 2012
Lmao Rika finding Yozora as a partner in crime and then Rika saying it's a delicate stage so she can't show them the hardcore masterpiece "there's now way my d*ck can be this cute" lmao wtf?
Also Sena's game was to perverted for even Rika??? damn that's saying something

The sisters were funny to especially when Maria faked here older sister by almost addressing her as sister but calling her a bitch instead
Jan 17, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
This was one funny episode. Like others have said, went by way to fast.
Funniest parts for me were when Maria and Kate were arguing. "Poopy-hag and Onee-bitch" were hilarious.

I actually didn't like the first part of it as much as the second, but it was still funny.
"If you hire a sell-sword, you'd better watch your back. Hire me, and I'll watch it for you."
-Kazandu Blademaster
Jan 17, 2013 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
loved it <333
next ep is kodaka and sena almost kiss , can't wait :D
Jan 17, 2013 10:47 PM

Feb 2012
Another hilarious episode. Loved how Rika looks without her glasses.
StardustCharismaJan 17, 2013 10:51 PM
Jan 17, 2013 11:03 PM
Sep 2012
Just gonna say it ... if you're watching this show for character development, you might as well buy 2013 Dodge Viper as your grocery getter. You can do it, but its a complete waste. Watch the show, get your laughs, your incredibly short skirts, big boobs, Yozora treating Sena like a sub-human species and some more laughs.
Jan 17, 2013 11:14 PM
Sep 2012
I couldn't believe how cute Rikka is without her glasses. Rikka's moe acting and look without glassses easily made her the sexiest girl in the club. I also LOL'd at Maria's sister being drunk, punishing Maria and farting in front of Kodaka.
Jan 17, 2013 11:43 PM
Aug 2011
That homo shit had me facepalming throughout.
BL sucks hard (< This sure sounds weird -_-" I don't know why though). Kodaka, why you even watch it?

Sena-Sama is smarter that Yozorabitch, who da thunk it.
/NOT.

O Holy Goddess Sena, please let me self-insert myself into Kodaka next episode. Dat Kissu~ ?
Jan 18, 2013 12:25 AM

Jun 2008
"There's no way my dick can be this cute"

^Sums it up quite nicely.

EASILY the best anime in 2013 so far!
Jan 18, 2013 12:36 AM

May 2011
Aw, this episode reminded me why I liked Yozora so much. <3

Also, what's up with the fecal humour and nuns in this anime? o.O It's kind of weirding me out, though the new character looks fun. c:
Jan 18, 2013 1:09 AM

Apr 2012
Serious hilariousness is all i can say bout this ep.
Rika without glasses was a pure win!!! she looks amazing. nice change of image.
I'm was literally fac-palming then face-tabling at the ending scene!
And they just had to talk about it!
And also the unrefined Kate was a real turn on! and wait! she's 15? lucky kodaka got to be called Onii-chan by her.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Jan 18, 2013 1:24 AM

Apr 2011
Kate's fart really caught me by surprise. I was wearing head phones with the volume at maximum.....
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jan 18, 2013 2:29 AM

Sep 2012
did anyone one else catch this? LMFAO
Jan 18, 2013 2:40 AM

Jun 2012
Attia said:
shigeru212 said:

Yozora is nicer than she was first season.

Hardly.
shigeru212 said:

Rika has also shown some character development this season. She is trying to be more feminine than she was last season. Just watch her closely this episode.

It's rather odd to come to that conclusion based on one episode. For all we know, she could return to the same old Rika next week. With her screws being loose and all.
shigeru212 said:
These two have shown the most progress.

shigeru212 said:

If anything I am disappointed in Yukimura who has had no character development this season or last season for that matter.

He's just a supporting character. If anything, you should be disappointed in the main characters' lack of development.

I don't know how to split up text reliably, so I am going to respond to each point below.

1) I agree with you about Yozora. She is not much nicer than she was first season but she is nicer. One only need look at the cellphone incident from first season, to be reminded of Yozora at her cruelest. She's moving away from that direction, albeit slowly.

2) Again you could be right about Rika. She could regress next week. However, in her debut episode last season she said something interesting. She agreed with Yozora when Yozora said she was broken. She essentially acknowledged that she would never be looked at as a normal girl. That is why, seeing her try to be more feminine is a big step in the right direction. It indicates that she hasn't given up on herself.

3) Sena's progress has been a mixed bag. She takes one step forward and two steps backward. For instance, the karaoke episode last season. When everyone was making plans to go, Sena wasn't able to honestly communicate her feelings and tell everyone else she wanted to go. That honest communication was something that everyone else did rather easily, even though they aren't very skilled socially. In many ways, Sena is behind the group in developing skills to acquire friends. Overall, her character development, her personal growth, the elevation in her ability to care about herself and others, has been inconsistent, fragile, and in some ways unhealthy (hello Yozora wig!). Her dad is right: she definitely needs protection, perhaps more than anyone in the group.

4) Yukimura is begging for development. Is he really so naive as to think wearing a maid outfit will make him more of a man? Maybe or maybe not. But if he really is, then an explanation is in order. If he doesn't, then why does he continue to suffer through such humiliation?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 18, 2013 2:47 AM

Dec 2012
about yukimura he had zero development , it actaully really wierd
also
Jan 18, 2013 4:06 AM

Jun 2010
OreImo nxt ep looooooooooooool
Jan 18, 2013 4:40 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao the 2nd season really is better than the 1st season..

Rika looks amazing without glasses and.... king game, can't wait :DDD
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 18, 2013 4:53 AM

Mar 2010
I died at the yaranaika part. This season is possibly going to be better than the first if it keeps going in this way.

【私の夢しかありません。】 | | | | | | |
Jan 18, 2013 5:03 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
ugh.,. i dont like Yozora for being so mean to Sena all the time T_T
Jan 18, 2013 5:35 AM

May 2010
Ahh...lovedi t
Jan 18, 2013 5:41 AM

Sep 2011
Lol this was hilarious.
and Rika is still the same old big creep ;/

all in all, this episode was messed up and funny at the same time ;p
and i honestly hated Yozora in this episode, good thing next episode is gonna be Kodaka x Sena, Yozora doesn't deserve him, with all the bitchiness and the way she acts towards Sena.

Attia said:

I don't understand what they're saying, Sena's the only one who i noticed made some progress, Rika's still the same creepy fujoshi with her unnecessary presence, and Yozora's still the same non-sensical cold bitch, unless it's progress in appearance and looks, which only happened to rika, and that's apparently just for this episode.
Downgrade355Jan 18, 2013 5:59 AM
Jan 18, 2013 6:00 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
For anyone who's curious about what Sena read before it cut off

Jan 18, 2013 6:02 AM

May 2012
ah hilarious ep :)
rika without her glasses wow :o
sena yozora nice scenes as usual and maria's sister

Whoops, I farted
Jan 18, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2011
KuroDubZero said:

Good god, I can easily see why that was cut out.

Hentai scripts never fail at being hilarious!
Jan 18, 2013 6:29 AM

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:

Good god, I can easily see why that was cut out.

Hentai scripts never fail at being hilarious!

Though i find it strange that many things should have been cut out, from this particular episode, yet they only cut out that part.
Jan 18, 2013 6:44 AM

Nov 2012
Haha yozora getting ideas when hearing friends also kiss sometimes. XD

Jan 18, 2013 6:53 AM
May 2012
both my favorite anime got a reference, nyarko & ore imouto, ah, im so so happy.
Jan 18, 2013 6:54 AM
May 2012
Pretty enjoyable episode, can't wait to see more!
Jan 18, 2013 7:24 AM
Jun 2012
shigeru212 said:
Yukimura is begging for development. Is he really so naive as to think wearing a maid outfit will make him more of a man? Maybe or maybe not. But if he really is, then an explanation is in order. If he doesn't, then why does he continue to suffer through such humiliation?

Idk man...... but it was heavily implied in the unaired episode 13 (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Add-on Disc) that Yukimura wants the D from Kodaka and would do practically anything he says. I wouldn't be surprised if he was satisfied with his role in the club. I never really expected much development from him though. He has always been seen (in my eyes) as one of the characters the club could do without. Same with Kobato (as much as I like her and her "Eighth Grade Syndrome" like personality).
Downgrade355 said:

Attia said:

I don't understand what they're saying, Sena's the only one who i noticed made some progress, Rika's still the same creepy fujoshi with her unnecessary presence, and Yozora's still the same non-sensical cold bitch, unless it's progress in appearance and looks, which only happened to rika, and that's apparently just for this episode.

Agreed.
Jan 18, 2013 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
Now we know that not just Maria has issues in the Takayama family her sister Kate has them as well she isn't very feminine judging from her behaviour.
Manners also seem to be a problem for her.
She seems to have some goo thoughts about Yozora and Kodaka tho i wonder how a meeting between her and Yozora will go.

I knew what was going to happen in the first part of this episode after reading it in the manga and there where a lot of changes which is a bit of a shame would have been funny to read the forums.
But i guess it's for the better in this case.
It would have been nice if they continued from last week as well but maybe we will see that in a future episode.
Jan 18, 2013 8:06 AM

Sep 2010
Glass-less Rikka, Perverted Sena, and Farting Nun.....

4/5
Jan 18, 2013 8:40 AM
Feb 2012
Making every Friday a great start into the weekend. 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 18, 2013 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
OH man this episode gave give me quite a few laughs and a few shocks every bodies reaction after Sena said those lines XD i couldn't stop laughing i thought i was gonna have a heart attack, The begging for me was a bit WTF? but still fun

As for Kate its nice we got her introduction since the first time she appeared was only a cameo in ep 8

Rika: Wow When i saw her i said Oh My God Rika is actually Feminin

Sena: If anything She is becoming more of a perv with each new ep lol

Kodaka: Still The most sane of them all, Seeing his reaction about judging things without knowing it first heh i really sympathies with the guy Those Classmates of his are so idiotic it irritates me X(

Yozora: Yeah still being dominant as usual and still owning sena head on But i am starting to see her character mature a bit more now even if its slow

Yukimura: Still being ignored as ever they really need to start focusing on this guy

Kodoka: Still hasnt really been introduced back in this season hopefully we will by next week.

Maria: Still being chilidish as ever that what makes her so much fun and adorable :)
Overall great episode here is to next week
10/10
Jan 18, 2013 9:09 AM

Oct 2012
homoooo game club...arghaahahaahaaahaha! man, that was so epic!

Jan 18, 2013 9:50 AM

Sep 2011
@MalteseSwordsman
Sena a perv? i'm pretty sure in that whole club, aside from Kodaka, she seems the most normal, followed by Yukimura (She's a real girl btw, not a trap), Yozora in this ep was more on the creepy side along with her crappy attitude, and well, Rika is the farthest from normal for obvious reasons.

Sena is awesome i tell ya.
Jan 18, 2013 10:04 AM
Jan 2013

What, she only 15?

Man, usually when Sena make a dash outta the door after being pissed by Yozura she would blur out "AAAAAAHHHHHOOO""AAAHHOOOO""BAAKAA""YOZURA BAKA""WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Now Sena doesn't do that, I wonder why?

That Kissing scene between 2 guys made me puke.
Jan 18, 2013 11:54 AM

Apr 2011
lindsayzzz said:

"There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" - LMFAO!!!!!! That 'moan' sound effect LOL!

I know best part of this episode. Your guaranteed a laugh every time you watch this.
Jan 18, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
FippinPanda said:
Anyone know if the BD versions are gonna have Sena say "those" lines fully?
I know they're in the light novels
。◕‿◕。

most likely.
Jan 18, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2010
I was kind of surprised at the spoiler
because for one Kate is 15 and for 2 she is rather sexy looking if not most likely biggest chest. I have confidence it looks bigger than Sena.

I am just wondering if there are sisters that are 15? I though you need to be 18 for one. Seems this is not realistic and even less the outfit but I know it was made to be sexy.

Based on what Kate said about Maria coming out of her shell could Maria have had:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma
of some sorts? Being full of himself is one thing but it leading to someone not taking and traumatizing Maria is another and hence a trauma she went through might be possible for her to be this much isolated.
KuroDubZero said:

Here is my version of the dialogue since it was never done in whole: “I want Onii-chan’s hot penis to penetrate me and make me feel good for my first time. Please be gentle with me Onii-chan. I can’t hold it any longer as much as you can’t” THERE! That’s how I think it went!

Now WTF is their problem cutting off the speech of Sena like that? It was RUDE man! Like any Station cares of it at 3am and words of all things. Nipples and stuff I understand but words? Even Dick was censored? Hahaha, it’s not exactly coarse language so still a little WTF at the cutting and same goes for animes before. Always WTF at word censoring.

And I am not surprised of what Sena mentions. She is a perverted smart person that has a healthy dose of jerking off most likely. It would BS not to assume that considering the games she plays.

While in fact I could say this to her:
While there are a[citation needed] number of bishōjo games entirely focused on hardcore pornography, many of the most popular titles, including all those available for home video consoles, do not contain pornographic material,[citation needed] and many others only contain a small amount in relation to the story as a whole.

For example, the 18+ version of the popular game Kanon contains a total of 5 sex scenes and two other images of nudity within a branched story the size of a long novel.

The pornographic content of bishōjo games is regulated by the EOCS (Ethics Organization of Computer Software), the organization in charge of classifying the content of video games in the Japanese industry. Pornography is prohibited in all console titles, and computer games are assigned a special classification alerting the public of its content.

Also, as in all legal Japanese pornography, the explicit images are normally censored, showing mosaics or bars on the genital areas in order to satisfy Japanese decency laws.

Pornographic bishōjo games are often catalogued as "hentai games" in the West. In Japan, they are usually called ero-games, or frequently eroge.
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galge
In that there are games that are adapted into a non adult version and that she could have play that in areas where it's public space.

Sena in doing this proved to the audience she is perverted like it was already shown in S1 except this time around she proves it more and emphasizes it more that she is slutty yet smart/beautiful. Being slutty has to do with personality and Sena is exactly that kind of like Kirino except Kirino is less imposing due to her rather more moderate chest while Sena is imposing with her ass such as in the following,

Makes you wonder if Sena is perverted enough not to wear panties cause it makes her feel good. Makes you wonder a lot from this pose.

Makes me think like , RAM IT! While it's quite erecting inducing. I shall leave it at that for now.

The rest of the episode was fine and good.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 18, 2013 1:20 PM

Jun 2008
Wtf? Did this show changed or is it just me. I didn't laugh at all really and the characters seem to have slightly different personalities(btw wasn't Rika crazy about making pervert dialogue threw mecha stuff, when did she simply turn to yaoi? The mecha thing was a lot smarter).
I dodn't know it feels like something is off.
MonadJan 18, 2013 1:25 PM
Jan 18, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
@Yumekichi11
exactly my thoughts, why censor that dialogue when the first half of the episode was creepy and inappropriate enough to begin with? i really don't see the point.

and while i agree with you that Sena is somewhat of a pervert, her pervertedness isn't nearly as creepy as some of the characters in the series, infact, she seems pretty normal, she behaves normal, and she has common sense.

@Monad
Hahahah, i know what you're trying to say and i kinda felt that it did change (to the worse lol), though Rika was already shown to be a creepy fujoshi, on top of being a mad perverted scientist with her mecha fetish.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.