Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Vividred Operation Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 9, 2013 7:25 PM

Still a fairly average and rather generic anime so far, on the bright side this episode was an improvement over episode 1 :)

Nov 29, 2013 10:20 AM

(rewatching)

Aoi got hit by a jet! She's just up there flying in the sky talking to Akane... then BAM! Hit by a jet! I love the comedy in this anime.

All that Eva-level destruction from that Alone... awesome!

If anyone is wondering, Vividblue transformation is uncensored on the BD.

Jan 19, 2014 4:48 AM

And...to the On-Hold list you go.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Feb 3, 2014 12:22 AM

I don't know why but I can't stop watching this... even though it's just another loli + semi-mech nonsense

some thing about it reminds me of my childhood, and it just felt right...

May 11, 2014 12:57 PM

Oooh this was pretty good! Quite loving the development here, the pacing is also quite lovely and the action combined with the lovely transformations sure makes this show lovely! Let's see what's next!

Jun 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Evil Homura will stay my favorite character in this anime! I loved her from the very first second when I've seen her badass-ness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 6, 2015 11:35 AM

Oh god, I completely misunderstood the part where the grandpa was explaining why they couldn't dock, and thought he was saying that it is necessary for one of them to reject the dock in order for it to work...that would make things quite interesting; yuri-rape fusion

Oct 20, 2015 9:55 AM

Better than the first episode. Really liking the yuri docking. :D Too bad it was not a kiss on the lips. Lol at Akane going for Aoi's lips. Curious as to the identity of that arrow girl.

Not liking the fanservice a bit.

Dec 19, 2015 3:53 PM
SeibaaHomu said:
The action scenes of Strike Witches, the mahou shoujo elements of Cardcaptor Sakura, the fusions of Dragonball Z and the friendship of Yugioh? Can this show do any wrong? The Dockingu did not disappoint

>Not knowing that little girls are far superior to the military
>The future

Once I heard both of their voices while they were in the Vividblue form, I thought of Goku and Vegeta posing, saying "Fuuu... sion! Ha!," and then speaking together as Gogeta.

And yes, I admit I love the docking.

Feb 1, 2016 4:24 PM

They... merged? A megazord?! Impossible!

Heh... 'Final operation'

That big ass hammer at the end...starting to remind me of symphogear... without the songs.

Jun 9, 2016 1:30 AM

Nov 9, 2018 9:34 PM

Well, this isn't the worst anime out there... I'm not sure I can call myself a fan yet, but I can definitely see the influences of one of my favorite anime on this - Nanoha.

Lets be honest, though. It might be more "techie" but that hammer ain't got shit on Graf Eisen, and these girls ain't got shit on Vita, even fused. I reckon Vita would tear them to pieces 2 on 1.

Raphow said:
what'S wrong with people rating this show so low ,lol?
it deserves a 9/10 score or even 10/10 for being so awesome, n1 , keep it going A1...
people need to learn how to rate anime...

Ehhh, I can enjoy a good Mahou Shoujo anime, but I'm not so sure I'm digging this one's vibe. It's not the worst, but a 9 or 10 is a bit much for me, at this early stage, lol...
Modified by VeggyZ, Nov 9, 2018 9:39 PM

Nov 9, 2018 9:42 PM

Gatchum_Bye-Bye said:

.....Tomatoes are vegetables >.<

Actually... since you went and said it... and I know I'm not the first to call you out on this, but Tomato's are a fruit. It's a misconception here in America, calling them a vegetable. They're most definitely not a vegetable, Tomato's have always been classified as a fruit due to their makeup being ...well, like most other fruits that exist.
Modified by VeggyZ, Nov 9, 2018 9:46 PM

Apr 24, 2019 1:08 AM

Pretty amusing. I can see that other magical Girl is going to be a problem. Too bad about the school. Lol

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]