Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aoi is a boss, saving that jet like that and with that hammer like weapon. I lol'd @ Akane trying to kiss Aoi. Well, dat kiss on the forehead. I see yuri there

Well, I'm glad that Alone is getting its ass kicked now.

Jan 17, 2013 12:18 PM

Jul 2010
So that's how Aoi will activate her power. By kissing Akane's forhead. Well, it can't be helped!

That was one big ass trench shown at the end.
Jan 17, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
I can see the Aoi x Akane shipping going on quickly with the forehead kiss, Aoi's docked form does look awesome and that rocket hammer Aoi has is awesome, it rocks the entire aircraft carrier like it was a dingy from Aoi just holding it. The plane catch was unexpected as it seemed like Aoi got dragged by the shot down jet.

Akane has some amazing newspaper delivery skills, seeing her throw a newspaper through the car Aoi was riding in without hitting her than landing in the box was awesome.

I wonder who's that officer at the end.

Jan 17, 2013 1:28 PM

Jan 2011
Rei-chan is so cool with her arrow :3

Jan 17, 2013 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
ohhhh this talk is making me wish the subs were faster, well it will come in a few hours
Jan 17, 2013 5:36 PM
Aug 2012
Great episode!
Jan 17, 2013 5:50 PM

Feb 2012
Wow that was crazy, they even fused at the end.

Pretty good episode, fighting for the most part, looks like in the next one, we'll get introduced to 3rd girl of this party.
Jan 17, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2012
oh I like the transformation sequence already! :D liking the Yuri element too :3

but I totally didn't expect the fusion. that's kinda weird. @@ I might need time to adjust to it.

and I didn't know which sub group was it, but it literally says "Naked Rang" and "Naked Impact"... that's just sound so wrong. Any idea on what's the correct translation?? ><
Jan 17, 2013 6:13 PM

Nov 2011
This is getting really gay, just how I liked it. It also had some nice action scenes.

Definitely the best series of Winter 2013, and it might be a contender for AoTY 2013 depending on what also airs this year.. Although it seems the director also plans to do SW S3 this year(going by the pattern of first 2 seasons and the movie)

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jan 17, 2013 6:14 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was really good in terms of showing what really is the power of Vivired itself. It also put in stone that it’s ecchi on PAR with Nanoha severely surpassing Strike Witches in service with their transformations themselves.

About, EVIL HOMURA! Indeed in the following,

Is for me the best part. Mainly because Evil Homura is cool but also it raises a lot of things. For one notice her bow and the feather it has. Could they be from something as Evil as the crow from this series:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15613/Hakkenden:_Touhou_Hakken_Ibun/
Those who know it, I am talking about Muramase.
From the series or the feathers of a Fallen Angel? Who knows. One thing for sure to notice further are the flower petals that one disappears. A few questions raised:
Why?
What happens if all are gone?
What made the monster come back and nastier than before?
Who the F is she?
Who she works for other than being a human slave of the Alone possibly?
Finally why would of all elements the light make it stronger?

The answer to that one is perhaps that of religion and Satan. You know the fake light that turns you evil instead of being the good healing light of God. Goes back to Lucifer and the fake light he emits notion. But that is far fetched, however I have no other explanations as to why would her Light Arrow make the monster nastier and revive it other than the light being evil and certainly fake. BTW I am just using the religion as a example that I am familiar with. Nothing more nor less.

Rest of my thoughts in my club.
Yumekichi11Jan 20, 2013 10:59 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 17, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
xD I knew a kiss was going to be involved... or at least yuri.

Commie translated the weapons as "Naked Rang" and "Naked Impact".

Red lasers, red weapon ports, red energy core, regenerative body, Achilles heal. You might as well call them Neuroi and be done with it.

prfft. She destroyed the school (indirectly). Oh how many of us have wished to do that.
Jan 17, 2013 6:45 PM

Apr 2008
NAKED Impact, NAKED Rang. Why NAKED? :P
Texture on?
I was laughing for the most part of this ep, it was quite ridiculous :P
Not enough fanservice in Aoi's transformation.
Friendship is magic.
And I was disappointed when the kiss wasn't on the lips :P
But the kiss on the forehead was nice too xD

And there's probably a Red form of that Vivid Blue Operation thing, since the anime is called VividRED.

And the blue one looked very much like http://myanimelist.net/character/517...anari/pictures

Jan 17, 2013 6:56 PM

May 2010
this is strike witches on crack + panty shots every 20 seconds. waste of time

dropped.
Jan 17, 2013 6:59 PM

Feb 2012
Cute girls doing cute things fighting aliens in cute clothes shouting Naked attacks kissing and fusing with each other.

Holy shit this anime just blew my mind.

Also I couldn't help but shout "Y U DO DAT?!" when that bow & arrow chick shot the alien and made it stronger. Dat shit ain't logical.
Jan 17, 2013 7:02 PM

Aug 2012
I've just realised something.

If Akane turns into Vivid Blue from docking with Aoi, that means she's gonna be docking with Wakaba and Himawari to become Vivid Green and Vivid Yellow. Which means they're also going to be kissing their foreheads.

Akane confirmed for harem lead
Jan 17, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2008
For what we saw her amazing skills in the previous episode, no wonder she got a bommerang as a weapon.

Hoppy said:

Akane has some amazing newspaper delivery skills, seeing her throw a newspaper through the car Aoi was riding in without hitting her than landing in the box was awesome.

I wonder who's that officer at the end.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 17, 2013 7:11 PM

Feb 2008
Is it just me that this enemy in this anime looks close to Neuro from Strike Witch and the camera angles.

@SirMaddy: Is this going to be power ranger type? We got Red and Blue. Yeah I also believe there will be Green and Yellow.

It was expect that Akane would have boomerang as weapon when we saw her amazing delivering skills in the previous episode.
Haha, what I didn't expect Aoi got strength as power and got a big hammer as weapon.

All transfering to new school is also predictable. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 17, 2013 7:15 PM

Nov 2011
Kerozinn said:

dropped.

You didn't already realize that from the director previous works?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jan 17, 2013 7:20 PM

Oct 2010
Des said:

Not enough fanservice in Aoi's transformation.
She had more than Akane already with her underwear ROFL.
Yvese said:
Also I couldn't help but shout "Y U DO DAT?!" when that bow & arrow chick shot the alien and made it stronger. Dat shit ain't logical.
EVIL HOMURA! HELLO! I am sure it was meant to be. She looks almost like Homura with her style.
Blackbird said:
@SirMaddy: Is this going to be power ranger type? We got Red and Blue. Yeah I also believe there will be Green and Yellow.
It's more aimed at Sailor Moon 2013 promo but it's a inside in the industry thing. It's still missing one color.
rederoin said:
Kerozinn said:

dropped.

You didn't already realize that from the director previous works?
It's actually more intense IMO. I would not blame the person for the drop, while I got my brain programmed to TUNEOUT from the service ridiculous. How else could I do graphics if it bothered me.

Hence the action and SFX is where it's at if you look past the service and yuri FLAGS. Basically. The enemies are also pretty nice like that regeneration part.
Yumekichi11Jan 17, 2013 7:23 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 17, 2013 7:31 PM

Aug 2012

Yay for gay transformation sequences.
Jan 17, 2013 7:38 PM

Sep 2012
Wow. I got so surprised at the fusion the two girls did...I think this anime is sweet..
Jan 17, 2013 7:48 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty good, though I find the music pretty plain and uninspiring for a boss type battle.

What a bizarre way to fuse, a kiss on the forehead. I can bet many of us a few years ago would of wished that ending would happen to our school.

4/5
Jan 17, 2013 7:49 PM
Oct 2010
vivired op. high tech magical girls. got it
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 17, 2013 8:05 PM

Feb 2008
i hate transformation sequences. this show would have been so much better had it not been so childish. Nanoha does it better. this one just reeks of simplicity.
Jan 17, 2013 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
so far so good, i'm enjoying it. Great OP as well. Cant wait for more episodes xD
Jan 17, 2013 8:43 PM
Apr 2011
I see the military is retarded as usual.
Jan 17, 2013 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
Shoujo Ai + Fusion + "We've become one" = Fuck yes.
Jan 17, 2013 9:49 PM

Jun 2010
....it was for that reason...

I didn't expect this show to be something like power Rangers.

Jan 17, 2013 10:26 PM
Jul 2018
A-Knight said:
I see the military is retarded as usual.

Sooooooo..... true xD
Jan 17, 2013 10:36 PM

Aug 2008
I came vividly.
Jan 17, 2013 11:27 PM

Nov 2012
oh I like where is this going...

I'm more curious about rei is she a villain in this series or anti-villain?

“Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
Jan 17, 2013 11:28 PM
Aug 2011
When Akane and Aoi are on the ship, you can hear someone in the background, saying "OM MY GOD" , twice. That sure made me LOL.

Comment on the "Dockingu" = My dick was not ready for such awesomeness.

5/5
Jan 17, 2013 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
When Akane and Aoi are on the ship, you can hear someone in the background, saying "OM MY GOD" , twice. That sure made me LOL.

So true I heard that as well.
Jan 17, 2013 11:46 PM
Sep 2012
I couldn't stop laughing at all the abilities with Naked in them. This episode was almost like watching a mahou shoujo hentai show. They even had the transformations that reminded me a lot of Sailor Moon.
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Comment on the "Dockingu" = My dick was not ready for such awesomeness.

5/5
LOL @ the almost yuri Akane and Aoi kissing scene.
Jan 17, 2013 11:58 PM

May 2012
This show is fucking awesome. Also I can't wait to find out more about this Rei Kuroki girl.
Jan 18, 2013 12:34 AM

Feb 2012
I literally facepalmed when her problem was her dislike for tomatoes. I can't take anymore of this, dropped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2013 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
Sentai Magical Girls .. .. .. why didn't I notice before while watching the PV..

Red -> Akane .. .. .. --> the leader.. also, potential harem leader
Blue -> Aoi
Green -> Wakaba
Yellow -> Himawari
Pink -> Momo

Black -> Rei .. .. .. ---> this is the sixth ranger and of course starts out as an enemy..

Sequence of Battle:
-> Defeat enemy with normal form
-> Someone powers up the enemy when it's down
-> time to summon the giant rob.. err.. dock with Vivid ??? Operation

but we get transforming little girls that fuse together after some intimate contact.. oh yeah.. i'm going to throw any expectation that i had relating to the show's plot and/or character depth and instead start appreciating the show's ridiculous awesomeness.. coz i want to watch shows like these..
argiliumJan 18, 2013 12:39 AM
Jan 18, 2013 12:35 AM

Nov 2011
A-1, money hungry capitalist pieces of crap, they are animating more than enough series already, instead of putting morre people on shows like magi which has crap animation quality despite a very sweet manga, they decide to expand their pockets with yet another show. God, i hate A-1

My frustrations on A-1 aside, ep was decent, although i believed the show to be a sci-fi, 2 human beings mutating and becoming one has clearly entered into the supernatural circle, but whatever.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 18, 2013 12:47 AM

Apr 2011
Yvese said:
Cute girls doing cute things fighting aliens in cute clothes shouting Naked attacks kissing and fusing with each other.

Holy shit this anime just blew my mind.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jan 18, 2013 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
This show has better transformations than Dragon ball Z!

This show is strangely entertaining and one of the greater shows this season.
Jan 18, 2013 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
"I hate tomatoes" ...................... SAY WHAT, i was literally shaking my head in disbelief. On the plus the art and animation is very well done imo which is keeping me entertained.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Jan 18, 2013 12:56 AM

Jun 2008
Yuri overtones......MAX!!!

Also, I think that dark haired girl isn't evil at all....

She must be from the future and her job is to stop Akane from fully becoming a power ranger or else the world will be destroyed or something!

Anyways, yeah, fun episode.
Jan 18, 2013 1:13 AM

Nov 2009
Overloaded transformations and combinations as well as Shoujo-ai tones

win
Jan 18, 2013 1:17 AM

Mar 2012
The action scenes of Strike Witches, the mahou shoujo elements of Cardcaptor Sakura, the fusions of Dragonball Z and the friendship of Yugioh? Can this show do any wrong? The Dockingu did not disappoint

>Not knowing that little girls are far superior to the military
>The future
SeibaaHomuJan 18, 2013 1:21 AM
Jan 18, 2013 1:42 AM

Nov 2012
SquadmemberRitsu said:
The action scenes of Strike Witches, the mahou shoujo elements of Cardcaptor Sakura, the fusions of Dragonball Z and the friendship of Yugioh? Can this show do any wrong? The Dockingu did not disappoint

>Not knowing that little girls are far superior to the military
>The future

Little girls > all. No Way My Little Girl can be this Strong!
Jan 18, 2013 2:30 AM

Aug 2010
It's kinda embarrassing to watch it, but I DO like it. Also, yuri fanservice is much appreciated.

The gratuitous english here is a bit weird, but I'm a nanoha fan so I have no right to complain XD

Speaking of nanoha, was anyone else reminded of Vita when that hammer transformed (somewhat)? I mean, it totally looked like a blue version of Graf Eisen.

Also, after that finisher, the underbrest vent XD

Taking everything into account, this show is def. gonna hype me up for the coming nanoha movie (end of this season :D)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 18, 2013 2:40 AM

May 2010
MajorArmstrong said:
"I hate tomatoes" ...................... SAY WHAT, i was literally shaking my head in disbelief. On the plus the art and animation is very well done imo which is keeping me entertained.
same here.

anyways so to little girls make one big teen? hmmm........ i like so i wont stop watching it

But dem TOMATOES! XD
Jan 18, 2013 2:46 AM

Mar 2012
Animation/character design/sound/action, all really really great. Story... Not as much. BUT I'll stick with it, Redjuice #1
Jan 18, 2013 3:59 AM
Jun 2008
so now akane & aoi ready to fight the alone give aoi got nothing til reveal akane's key can make another to give aoi her blue marching band battle outfit to help in.

with seeing attack the alone with boomerang & hammer with also super strength with aoi grab a plane jet & flying all look well seem stop the alone til "mystery girl" with black bow upgrade the alone robot.

the whole docking power is a forehead kiss with try but some hmm due reveal match mood for it cause show flashback how akane & aoi 1st meet to being pals.

to reveal while in battle aoi hate tomatoes give akane knew so try again & it work to reveal THEY COMBINE into one female older version of them to defeat the alone.

sure one of many more to come & oh yea their school got blasted so meet "suit officer" to tell them to transfer school.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 18, 2013 4:00 AM

Jan 2009
Goldion Hammer!!! lol, and anyone reading Freezing Manga here? their Vivid System is like the Valkyrie System, you know they got a huge external power plant source for their magic

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

207 by Azullion1 »»
Oct 30, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

bippo - Mar 28, 2013

170 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 9:10 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

115 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 8:26 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

84 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 7:34 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

71 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.