Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2013 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
End this series already....
Jan 16, 2013 10:21 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, Lee. T_____T

I'm bored of the war already. I want to focus on Sasuke and company.
Jan 16, 2013 10:26 PM
Nov 2010
Smooched said:
Naruto holding hands with Hinata lost significance.
so much for that.
Jan 17, 2013 6:12 AM

Jan 2013
Damn! Wished lee/gai would rage on neji's death and open the 8th gate D: Otherwise nice chapter with Sasuke's appearance in Konoha and more contribution by the konoha 11.
Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!!!
Jan 17, 2013 7:05 AM
Dec 2012
Awwww i wish there were more Hinata this chapter T.T
Jan 17, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2011
we go to the end of this war... Very good ! I'm fed up of it !
Jan 17, 2013 5:39 PM

May 2008
nothing but complainers....
Jan 17, 2013 9:11 PM

Jul 2007
Whats with you guys "end it already end it" you guys are naive as hell if you think the manga is coming to a close when the 10 tails is defeated or after teh war. This manga at least has another full year of material ahead of it and besides why do you want the story to end on such a short notice with just so many unresolved issues at hand, that would just take everything that kishimoto built upon throw it all to the wind.

Wouldn't make any sense, no the next arc is going to focus probably more about naruto and sasuske's rivalry. Probably another arc more similar to the final arc of part 1 of the manga. It is going to be more personal and more emotional, you will get see how sakura's develops towards sasuske, if she still loves him, etc. I mean kish is not just going to keep something like hanging with out closure and especially naruto and sasuske's conflicts. As we can see currently sasukee is not even at the war yet, he has a completely different goal so their ruinion is probably not going to come any time soon.

This war is not going to mark the end of the manga, i can garuntee you that. My predictions is that naruto may become hokage after the war, and after this entire issue bout obito and madara get resolved, maybe narkuto might become the 10 tail jinchuriki and defeat either madara or obito but that would be the end of the war, not the end of the story, their is just to much left unresolved with some of the major characters of the story.

So you guys keep "end it end it already" just shut up please!

Jan 18, 2013 1:36 AM
Sep 2011
link9us said:
Whats with you guys "end it already end it" you guys are naive as hell if you think the manga is coming to a close when the 10 tails is defeated or after teh war. This manga at least has another full year of material ahead of it and besides why do you want the story to end on such a short notice with just so many unresolved issues at hand, that would just take everything that kishimoto built upon throw it all to the wind.

Wouldn't make any sense, no the next arc is going to focus probably more about naruto and sasuske's rivalry. Probably another arc more similar to the final arc of part 1 of the manga. It is going to be more personal and more emotional, you will get see how sakura's develops towards sasuske, if she still loves him, etc. I mean kish is not just going to keep something like hanging with out closure and especially naruto and sasuske's conflicts. As we can see currently sasukee is not even at the war yet, he has a completely different goal so their ruinion is probably not going to come any time soon.

This war is not going to mark the end of the manga, i can garuntee you that. My predictions is that naruto may become hokage after the war, and after this entire issue bout obito and madara get resolved, maybe narkuto might become the 10 tail jinchuriki and defeat either madara or obito but that would be the end of the war, not the end of the story, their is just to much left unresolved with some of the major characters of the story.

So you guys keep "end it end it already" just shut up please!

I completely agree! You can't hate it that much if ur still reading it so be quite and just enjoy the story.

Plus it sucks that the NaruHina moment was ruined.... grrrrrr. wth Naruto is going to need to marry someone once this is all over and if Naruto picks sakura omg I am going to be so pissed offfff.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Jan 18, 2013 6:05 AM

Jun 2010
Seems like it might be Naruto in Konoha with the way the beginning read.

"...it seems to be annoying him more than anything else..."

"The fact that it's Naruto's"

Or they could just be feeling his chakra from the battlefield. Although that seems a little too far of a stretch.
Don't fear the Reaper

Jan 18, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2011
The lst few updates have been leving holes and sorrow in my heart
Jan 18, 2013 8:17 PM

May 2012
i'm really really sad for shikamaru,ino and choji and i'm super sad for lee's team oh god neji just why kishimoto??? :[[[[[[[[[[

i'm happy sasuke finally showed up started to think he disappeared already T___T
Jan 18, 2013 11:40 PM

Jun 2008
UGH....the power of friendship shit again.

When is this going to end...
Jan 19, 2013 10:06 AM
Dec 2012
phew..finally manga is back..
well m hop'ing an epic chapter next!
Jan 19, 2013 10:39 AM

May 2010
I'm happy for moment for Ino-chan <3 And for Sasuke getting annoyed because of Naruto's chakra. And that's about it, I guess? We basically have same thing from x number of chapters... Obito talks, Naruto screams and everyone gets fired up.
I just wait for something a bit different :(
Jan 19, 2013 12:12 PM

Jul 2011
Shancakeschan said:
Oh, Lee. T_____T

I'm bored of the war already. I want to focus on Sasuke and company.

Me too I want to see other characters and another plot.
Jan 19, 2013 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
Pros: Kishi remembered that TenTen exists; she appeared AND said something! Sasuke and Orochimaru are up to no good. This makes me insanely happy.

Cons: Just when I thought we were gonna focus on Sasuke's group for a bit, we move right back to Obito and Naruto having the despair/power of friendship argument for the 50th time. O__O It's like deja vu; I feel like I've been reading the same chapter over and over for weeks. Make it stahp!

I'm not too crazy about Naruto being able to hand out Kyuubi chakra like halloween candy, but hopefully it will mean some of the rookies can get a little chance to shine (coughTenTencoughLeecough). Avenge Neji T__T

Also annoyed that Ino's flashback with her dad involved her thinking about her crush on Sasuke. Does any female in this manga have a non romantic storyline?
Jan 20, 2013 8:40 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder where Orochimaru and Taka are going to go....

I can't wait for the rest...
Jan 20, 2013 12:47 PM
Sep 2012
Overall good chapter. Though we need to see lee back in action. I don't want to see lee crying. Plz lee, avenge neji. Show us something crazy, open your gates. This is the opportunity we were looking for. We need more character development... Neji has always been lee's rival, why isn't he doing anything?
Jan 20, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2011
I wonder where is Karin, and what is she doing ?
Jan 20, 2013 7:32 PM

Jan 2012
Zhou said:
Geez, just how much chakra did the Kyuubi recover, give Lee some of it and let him do crazy shit.

I just busted out laughing after picturing that! XD

But that sounds like a good idea. Actually sounds like something they'd do. Have Lee open all 8 gates. Normally, he'd die from the exhaustion, but with the Kyuubi's chakra fueling him, he might not. Regardless, he would go bat shit crazy with power!

Rizzle said:
I'm not too crazy about Naruto being able to hand out Kyuubi chakra like halloween candy.

Best metaphor for what Naruto did out of all the comments I've seen on here :P

Seriously, how much chakra does Naruto have? I could swear that a few chapters back, he had such a small amount that he had to revert back to normal and use Sage mode. Now he's got enough to share AND makes clones?

Also, on a similar note, I remember that when Naruto first learned to use his nine tails mode, Bee told Naruto that making clones would lead to him dying VERY fast. Whatever happened to that?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2013 12:27 AM

Dec 2009
Solo_Remnants said:
Zhou said:
Geez, just how much chakra did the Kyuubi recover, give Lee some of it and let him do crazy shit.

I just busted out laughing after picturing that! XD

But that sounds like a good idea. Actually sounds like something they'd do. Have Lee open all 8 gates. Normally, he'd die from the exhaustion, but with the Kyuubi's chakra fueling him, he might not. Regardless, he would go bat shit crazy with power!

Rizzle said:
I'm not too crazy about Naruto being able to hand out Kyuubi chakra like halloween candy.

Best metaphor for what Naruto did out of all the comments I've seen on here :P

Seriously, how much chakra does Naruto have? I could swear that a few chapters back, he had such a small amount that he had to revert back to normal and use Sage mode. Now he's got enough to share AND makes clones?

Also, on a similar note, I remember that when Naruto first learned to use his nine tails mode, Bee told Naruto that making clones would lead to him dying VERY fast. Whatever happened to that?

Sorry you misread that, but no, that was already resolved. The only reason Naruto would have died before by over using the nine tails chakra was because Kurama was taking his chakra. Now that Kurama and Naruto are good friends, there is no way he can die from using it.
Jan 22, 2013 7:11 PM

Jul 2007
Rizzle said:

Cons: Just when I thought we were gonna focus on Sasuke's group for a bit, we move right back to Obito and Naruto having the despair/power of friendship argument for the 50th time. O__O It's like deja vu; I feel like I've been reading the same chapter over and over for weeks. Make it stahp!

Are you serous, the fact that kishimoto is introducing orichimaru and sasuske again, means that he's going to proceed with the story in that direction finally, all well showing bits and peaces of the war, you can't hardly make assumptions like that by only 1 chapter. The fact that sasuske and orichamaru have been shown at all in this chapter, most likely means that they are going to become more central as the story progresses in the manga and probably appear in the following chapters.

Also he is keeping up with his end of the statement that he told everyone that he was going to focus on sasuske in the year 2013 which is now so its starting to finally happen.
ArtimesGamerJan 22, 2013 7:14 PM

Jan 23, 2013 2:04 AM

Oct 2009
Deep.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Jan 27, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
It's interesting that Obito's character puts a different spin on how the 'bonds' between people aren't always a good thing.
Feb 6, 2013 7:52 PM

Dec 2012
Shikaku is great, even when dying, he kept joking :')
May 19, 2013 9:26 PM

May 2012
Sasuke's back

LOL calories

Naruto should've just slapped them while giving them chakra.

After this war, everyone's growing nine tails after a good night(s) sleep.

TenTen no cry... lol
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Feb 2013
Cool, he can give Kurama's chakra to everyone now.
Apr 25, 2021 7:59 PM

Jan 2020
aww I feel sad for tenten and lee :(

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.