Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nozoki Ana Chapter 102 Discussion

Jan 15, 2013 7:07 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She understand now ...
But hey, the origin of the title is here too ... :s

Jan 15, 2013 7:15 PM

Dun dun dun. The plot thickens.

Will she talk to her bro about it? Or will she use it to her advantage to play mind games on him?

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens next :D

Jan 15, 2013 7:35 PM

Yvese said:
Will she talk to her bro about it?

Hell no, she is going to peep on him, not sure about playing mind games though.

Jan 15, 2013 7:38 PM

It's slowly and cleverly building up, the tension is raising steadily, and I feel that it's about to crush down on us now very soon. It will have to go all out, or otherwise it won't be any fun. Everyone gets involved, and most of them break down terribly. The already half-legged Ikuno household suddenly falls over, and all the bones in its body break into tiny pieces. It's gonna be wonderful.

I'm expecting the brother to break down first after being confronted in some way, but keep in mind that Emiru's girlfriend blames herself, so she must be involved in some way.

Jan 15, 2013 8:16 PM
Would be a good look at Emiru's evil side if she decided to blackmail him into letting her peep on him.

Jan 15, 2013 8:17 PM

Zhou said:
Yvese said:

Could go either way imo.

Her talk with Saki-chan makes me think she wants to confront him about it just so she could get in a fight with him, or maybe just to change the status quo between them. It'd be pretty boring if it just ends up being the same as when Kido first moved in next to Emiru.

Jan 15, 2013 8:23 PM

Yvese said:
Zhou said:
Yvese said:

Could go either way imo.

Her talk with Saki-chan makes me think she wants to confront him about it just so she could get in a fight with him, or maybe just to change the status quo between them. It'd be pretty boring if it just ends up being the same as when Kido first moved in next to Emiru.

I thought you were asking if she is going to talk to him now, I think she we will wait a little bit but someone is going to talk to the other, that's for sure. Heck, I can imagine both of them playing the peeping game while Tsugumi has no clue.

Jan 15, 2013 8:53 PM

Zhou said:
Yvese said:
Zhou said:
Yvese said:

Could go either way imo.

I thought you were asking if she is going to talk to him now, I think she we will wait a little bit but someone is going to talk to the other, that's for sure. Heck, I can imagine both of them playing the peeping game while Tsugumi has no clue.
Agreed. It's inevitable that someone has to talk the other about the hole.

I think Tsugumi will find out on her own which is what causes hell to break loose. One thing's for sure - shit's about to get real.

Jan 16, 2013 12:27 AM

I really am not liking this part of the manga. It kinda pains me, ya know?

Jan 16, 2013 10:05 PM

I forget whether the brother suicides or was it something else, his death and Tsugumi's hatred towards Emiru shall be unraveled soon I hope.

Jan 17, 2013 11:54 PM
lol emirus brother is so creepy xD... Cant wait to see what happens next week, maybe the brother will kill himself after emiru tells the parents and once that happens he'll feel so ashamed that he feels he has no place left, and when he dies Tsugumi will blame it on her and then BAM ...They hate each other for the rest of their lives... I honestly felt pretty bad cause i saw how well they were treating each other... sorta like sisters and then all this shit happens and they're going to be split up :/

Jan 18, 2013 1:52 PM

Well i guess that is explained why emiru likes peeping so much. Because i belive that it was a shock to her seeing what her brother did right after she masturbate.

Jan 18, 2013 8:21 PM

Oh shit, her oniichan was....

Jan 19, 2013 3:51 AM

Rexzazel said:
I really am not liking this part of the manga. It kinda pains me, ya know?

I'm feeling the same way man. So that's how the whole peephole started. Emiru's brother sure is creepy.

Jan 24, 2013 4:26 PM

well i cant blame him. LOL.
so he was the original peeping master.

Jan 25, 2013 12:23 AM

i want emiru and kido to meet up already >.>

May 23, 2013 6:53 AM
originanime

Kurogashi said:
well i cant blame him. LOL.
so he was the original peeping master.

She learned from the best.

Jun 30, 2013 12:06 PM
Acid flashback

Wow. It must be tough to find out like that.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 10, 2013 12:26 AM

Lol it's funny how she found it that easily.

Jul 26, 2013 7:35 PM

Wonder how she will react to it

Oct 17, 2013 9:49 PM

Woooo. Outcome.

May 18, 2014 4:44 AM
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Damn you Onii-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 17, 2016 7:15 AM

Yeah, so he's the original pervert afterall... I was expecting camera or something there but well.
But why? Is he just having his mask due to his mother all the time that he broke inside because of this pressure?

Or did even their promise back then meant he was always attracted to her?

Now, I wonder what her reaction would be? Peeping start?

May 31, 2017 11:05 PM

ooooooh emiru's bro is in trouble.

or maybe not? emiru is very unpredictable so...
🌚

Jul 28, 2017 3:32 AM
ok i feel sorry for her a little less now.. she was a pervert she didn't became one after whatever his brother will do to her in the next chapters

Feb 24, 3:54 AM

It's about to get even more interesting.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promise.. nothing shall forestall my return."
nothing shall forestall my return."