Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2013 6:18 AM

Mar 2012
Hi,
can someone recommend me anime with load of action ? +17
I cant find anime with action, good art and good story, when I ask my friends they all say Hellsing Ultimate, but I havent enjoyed it because it has story that is really simple.
So if u know some good series, tell me please. ;)
Jan 15, 2013 6:23 AM

Nov 2012
Fate/Zero (swear on my avatar it's good)
Baccano (Pulp Fiction on steroids)
Jormungard (From what i've heard it's very simular to Black Lagoon)
Jan 15, 2013 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Hellsing Ultimate is awesome and you've dropped it just when the most interesting part started. Oh, well.

Otherwise your best bet will be Fate/Zero.
Jan 15, 2013 6:41 AM
Oct 2010
Fate/Zero
Baccano
Sword of the Stranger
Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Evangelion Rebuilds (you should watch the older series first, but the rebuilds are enjoyable on their own, somethings will just confuse the hell out of you).
Basilisk
GD1551Jan 15, 2013 6:49 AM
Jan 15, 2013 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
Darker than Black, and please continue watching Death Note.
Jan 15, 2013 6:48 AM

Mar 2012
Thank you guys!
Klimat: maybe i will try it someday :)

natssuu: I wasnt having time to watch anime when i started with Death note so I dropped it and then forget on it :D I will watch it after I forget that episodes I have seen :D
Jan 15, 2013 9:34 AM

Apr 2009
player_cz said:
Hi,
can someone recommend me anime with load of action ? +17
I cant find anime with action, good art and good story, when I ask my friends they all say Hellsing Ultimate, but I havent enjoyed it because it has story that is really simple.
So if u know some good series, tell me please. ;)
So you can't enjoy action with a simple story? .... Man. Most action titles I know are simple!

Redline (it's a movie, so yes, there's a simple storyline. But it makes it work on Rule of Cool)

NGE - It's a bit older, but the art/animation isn't bad, and the story is deep once you start getting into the second half. (If you don't mind Cowboy Bebop's art, this shouldn't bother you)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - At first seems to live by the Rule of Cool, but has some surprising depth to it in the story. Episode 7 really got to me.

Madoke Magica - yes, it's a mahou shoujo and as such as cute art (until you get to the psychadelic witches). But there is a solid amount of action and real depth to it.

Baccano! - great story, solid art, and a complex story, This should be right up your alley.
Jan 15, 2013 9:38 AM
Dec 2012
Hellsing Ultimate
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Dragon Ball
Jan 15, 2013 9:55 AM

Oct 2012
Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
D-Gray Man
Samurai 7
Claymore
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Berserk
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z
Gungrave
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Code Geass
Naruto Shippuden
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Klimat said:
Hellsing Ultimate is awesome and you've dropped it just when the most interesting part started. Oh, well.

Otherwise your best bet will be Fate/Zero.

I thank you for persuading me to prioritize Hellsing: Ultimate earlier. Definitely the best anime I've seen in a while, and far superior in every way to the original.
BTBAMJan 15, 2013 9:58 AM

Jan 15, 2013 10:03 AM

Jul 2009
samurai champloo
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Cowboy Bebop
Darker than black
Full metal alchemist Brotherhood
Blood +
Jan 15, 2013 10:07 AM
Hawk of Endymion

Oct 2009
@ Player_cz Your anime dropped list hurts me just to look at. (Except Bleach, I understand that)

Anyways I suggest High School of The Dead and of course Neon Genesis Evangelion!!
RYOJI KAJI
[to Shinji] So, I understand you're living with Katsuragi.
SHINJI IKARI
Uh, yeah...
RYOJI KAJI
So, is she still so... wild in bed?
Jan 15, 2013 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
Kaji02 said:
@ Player_cz Your anime dropped list hurts me just to look at. (Except Bleach, I understand that)

Anyways I suggest High School of The Dead and of course Neon Genesis Evangelion!!

Ive dropped Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Sankarea because i was tryin Slice of life , school, romance but it isnt my style ;)
I will watch Death note from beginning in near future its GREAT ! When i started wathing it i wasnt having much time to watchc so ive droped it.
Sorry for bad english. :D

More topics from this board

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - 30 minutes ago

1 by phantom346 »»
52 seconds ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Today

6 by Skuletor »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
8 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Today

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
11 hours ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
Today, 7:17 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.