Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2013 8:31 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this makes me rage inside reading this chapter made me remember how much of a bitch yuzuki is
Jan 14, 2013 8:56 PM

Apr 2011
Didn't he have to play the sick card to even go out with Eba? Also she was dating him WHILE she was in a long-distance relationship with Haruto.

That was such a crappy arc for me though, the only redeeming factor was Asuka and we know how that winded up..
Jan 14, 2013 9:59 PM

Nov 2011
Eba kinda looked cute w/shorter hair tbh.
Jan 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Nov 2011
So they seriously had to bring back that .. great but i have to agree she was cute with her short hair :D
Jan 14, 2013 11:21 PM

May 2012
so many mixed feelings

Jan 15, 2013 12:35 AM

Nov 2010
frozen_soul said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
this makes me rage inside reading this chapter made me remember how much of a bitch yuzuki is

exactly got the same feeling and I didnt like it, also that flashback should have been in that arc.
Jan 15, 2013 12:46 AM

Nov 2012
Blooduser said:
frozen_soul said:

exactly got the same feeling and I didnt like it, also that flashback should have been in that arc.

I think the same.
Jan 15, 2013 1:11 AM
Jan 2013
This bitch.. grrrrr whyyy yukuzi, why did you blush when kazame conffesed to you i though you liked haruto since middle school, idk what chapter it was but theres a chapter were she tells haruo about a love letter, and how she moved to hiroshima while in middle school to pursue the guy she loved (talking about haruto) and then Seo comes up whit this shi*. Then she never really ever liked haruto only then, she had feeling for kazame 2 before moving to hiroshima, even if they weren't big, i still can accept that, i thought her heart only belonged to haruto. Fck, its hard to swallow my pride, if yukuzi was my GF and she stoped talking to me to date another guy i would never forgive her. She seems soo indifferent of Harutos feelings after she moved back to Tokyo, That aint love. Haruto has been the one begging her and pursuing her love after that, yuzuki does not even seem to care.
Jan 15, 2013 1:28 AM

Jun 2011
So everyone agrees that Yuzuki is officially a bitch, happy not to be the only one xD
Also, I was thinking that the middle school years (Yuzuki "theoretically" in love with a far away guy, cheerful and easygoing Kazama going for her then he gets sick) would have actually been a better manga than the real plot Kouji made.
Obv, withouth any Haruto or other useless characters in there.
Jan 15, 2013 1:41 AM
Jan 2013
frozen_soul said:

I know how you feel, i feel rage too. Okaay everyone is it only me but whose felt prideful and stabbed in the heart after yuzuki moved back to Tokyo and easily dated another guy even thoe she said she loved haruto. Talk about byepolar , it gets me soo mad at how haruto tried to date her aging all those chapter and how her answer was lets yust stop talking, grrr, and then finally when his whit another girl she finally tells haruto she loves him but that she will stop talking to him aging (Talking about that chapter when they went to see the fireworks agign while being in hiroshima) Can you really call that love. I mean it gets mee so fckin* prideful in how Haruto really chased her and fought for her until he got rejected, and then she tells him she love him but says she will stop talking to him to move forward, wtf. Bitch its your turn to beg him and fight for his love yust like he did when you were whit kazame. IDKKKK yust giving my though, im yust mad and prieful at yukuzi, soo indifferent. Anybody agree whit me that she should beg Haruto more now?
Jan 15, 2013 1:44 AM
Jan 2013
Valefor said:
So everyone agrees that Yuzuki is officially a bitch, happy not to be the only one xD
Also, I was thinking that the middle school years (Yuzuki "theoretically" in love with a far away guy, cheerful and easygoing Kazama going for her then he gets sick) would have actually been a better manga than the real plot Kouji made.
Obv, withouth any Haruto or other useless characters in there.

welcome to the Yuzuki is a bitch club bro :)
Jan 15, 2013 3:08 AM

Nov 2012
Romeo13 said:
frozen_soul said:

I know how you feel, i feel rage too. Okaay everyone is it only me but whose felt prideful and stabbed in the heart after yuzuki moved back to Tokyo and easily dated another guy even thoe she said she loved haruto. Talk about byepolar , it gets me soo mad at how haruto tried to date her aging all those chapter and how her answer was lets yust stop talking, grrr, and then finally when his whit another girl she finally tells haruto she loves him but that she will stop talking to him aging (Talking about that chapter when they went to see the fireworks agign while being in hiroshima) Can you really call that love. I mean it gets mee so fckin* prideful in how Haruto really chased her and fought for her until he got rejected, and then she tells him she love him but says she will stop talking to him to move forward, wtf. Bitch its your turn to beg him and fight for his love yust like he did when you were whit kazame. IDKKKK yust giving my though, im yust mad and prieful at yukuzi, soo indifferent. Anybody agree whit me that she should beg Haruto more now?

Agreed with that.
I wish she would make it clear for once, that she would have chosen Haruto, even if Kamaza didn't die.
There are some chapters where Haruto kind of thinks that It has been a one sided loved from him, hopefully she would make it clear.
Jan 15, 2013 4:03 AM

Jun 2009
What's up with an out of place flashback?
Jan 15, 2013 4:36 AM

Feb 2012
-Quasar said:
What's up with an out of place flashback?

Seo might try to wrap everything up even though this chapter wasn't necessary, I highly doubt that anyone wanted to remember Kyousuke and all that shit that happened.
Jan 15, 2013 9:14 AM

Jun 2009
Romeo13 said:
welcome to the Yuzuki is a bitch club bro :)
is there any anime bitches club on MAL?
Jan 15, 2013 10:44 AM

Mar 2008
What's this chapter about anyway? Where the balls are they going dressed like that?
Jan 15, 2013 12:19 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know if it is just my idea, but it always seems like Haruto it's the only one that keeps thinking about Kazama. Sometimes it looks almost as if he was the one that was in a relationship with Kazama.
I don't understand how he could think so high of somebody who took his girlfriend away using his sickness.

I got the feeling that Yuzuki is gona tell him, that she went out with Kazama out of pity (seems like Haruto is the only one that haven't figure it out or doesn't want to believed it). If remember correctly in chapter 98 or something like that, Kazama told him that, and Haruto replied that he would have never fall in love with a girl like that. I wouldn't be surprise, if he fights for something as stupid as that, only to get back once again finishing the whole manga.
Jan 15, 2013 12:24 PM
Jan 2013
jose21 said:
I don't know if it is just my idea, but it always seems like Haruto it's the only one that keeps thinking about Kazama. Sometimes it looks almost as if he was the one that was in a relationship with Kazama.
I don't understand how he could think so high of somebody who took his girlfriend away using his sickness.

I got the feeling that Yuzuki is gona tell him, that she went out with Kazama out of pity (seems like Haruto is the only one that haven't figure it out or doesn't want to believed it). If remember correctly in chapter 98 or something like that, Kazama told him that, and Haruto replied that he would have never fall in love with a girl like that. I wouldn't be surprise, if he fights for something as stupid as that, only to get back once again finishing the whole manga.

Can't agree bro if she dated Kazama over a year..then it's definitely a form of cheating..I don't know..I can't feel her love toward Haruto yet..yes,there was so many lovey dovey scenes between Haruto and Yuzuki but I found it weak..it's only show how strong Haruto feel toward her..but not Yuzuki..with her I feel..kinda forced.

And her flashback at middleschool with Kazama seems more natural..it's looks like..she really did harbor some "feeling" for Kazama....this bitch...again.

Either way she was a bitch the way she did it all and personally I don't think she as a character has really redeemed herself the the way she behaved. Its still having a bad memory being pulled up. Kinda makes you cringe.

Her actions are still 80% absolutely undefendable, I don't think this chapter changes that in the slightest. Nice try, Seo (if that's what you were going for).
Jan 15, 2013 12:35 PM

Nov 2012
Romeo13 said:
jose21 said:

Can't agree bro if she dated Kazama over a year..then it's definitely a form of cheating..I don't know..I can't feel her love toward Haruto yet..yes,there was so many lovey dovey scenes between Haruto and Yuzuki but I found it weak..it's only show how strong Haruto feel toward her..but not Yuzuki..with her I feel..kinda forced.

And her flashback at middleschool with Kazama seems more natural..it's looks like..she really did harbor some "feeling" for Kazama....this bitch...again.

Either way she was a bitch the way she did it all and personally I don't think she as a character has really redeemed herself the the way she behaved. Its still having a bad memory being pulled up. Kinda makes you cringe.

Her actions are still 80% absolutely undefendable, I don't think this chapter changes that in the slightest. Nice try, Seo (if that's what you were going for).

I know is somekind of cheating. This chapter kind of got me confused about her feelings, that's why I think next chapters are gona made it clear if she really liked Kazama or was just out of pity.
This is first chapter that one can say that she actually was lovey dovey with Kazama, because the one i can remember something similar was when they were in the hospital, and kazama made it clear that she smiling only because she was talking about haruto.
From what I can see Haruto is the one that cannot move on from that. Yuzuki already replace long time ago the necklace from Kazama for the one of Haruto. But Haruto still keeps that hemlet, weird.
Jan 15, 2013 12:37 PM
Mar 2009
This would have been nice to know, oh I don't know, 100 chapters ago.

I guess they're going to some festival?
Jan 15, 2013 12:50 PM
Jan 2013
jose21 said:
Romeo13 said:
jose21 said:

I know is somekind of cheating. This chapter kind of got me confused about her feelings, that's why I think next chapters are gona made it clear if she really liked Kazama or was just out of pity.
This is first chapter that one can say that she actually was lovey dovey with Kazama, because the one i can remember something similar was when they were in the hospital, and kazama made it clear that she smiling only because she was talking about haruto.
From what I can see Haruto is the one that cannot move on from that. Yuzuki already replace long time ago the necklace from Kazama for the one of Haruto. But Haruto still keeps that hemlet, weird.

Agree the helmet is creepy. And i agree how this chapter shows how she was actually was lovey dovey with Kazama. IDK that yust pissed me off grrr. What a whore, i still like her tho, i yust think her actions are not justified yust yet. I think since the tokyo arc, seo messed up YUzukis charecter, i liked her better when she was in hiroshima, she seemed more in love whit haruto and was energetic about wining his love, but since the tokyo arc shes not like that anymore. shes more serious. I liked her better when she was more cheerful. Anyyways i would it not be a twist if Haruto ended up whit akari? I mean they are childhood friends shes hot and i like her charecter, or even that one hot cook or even Kiyomi. at this poiint anyone is better that eba i think. Im mad at her, unless she reddems herself i might like her aging.. grrrrrrr
Jan 15, 2013 1:03 PM

Nov 2012
Agree the helmet is creepy. And i agree how this chapter shows how she was actually was lovey dovey with Kazama. IDK that yust pissed me off grrr. What a whore, i still like her tho, i yust think her actions are not justified yust yet. I think since the tokyo arc, seo messed up YUzukis charecter, i liked her better when she was in hiroshima, she seemed more in love whit haruto and was energetic about wining his love, but since the tokyo arc shes not like that anymore. shes more serious. I liked her better when she was more cheerful. Anyyways i would it not be a twist if Haruto ended up whit akari? I mean they are childhood friends shes hot and i like her charecter, or even that one hot cook or even Kiyomi. at this poiint anyone is better that eba i think. Im mad at her, unless she reddems herself i might like her aging.. grrrrrrr

I wouldn't really call it lovey dovey, the thing that pissed me off was when she was blushing at the moment he confessed. And agreed she still has to do something to reddem herself. Whether she really like kazama or out pity, it was wrong. Even if it was out pity she only ended up hurting herself, Kazama (hate this guy by the way), and haruto.

The thing that keeps going in my mind is who did she had her first kiss. Haruto or Kazama. She kiss Haruto in the first chapters, but it's not clear whether it was the first for her or not, and did she even get to kiss Kazama?.
jose21Jan 15, 2013 3:09 PM
Jan 15, 2013 1:03 PM
Feb 2012
Fuck it, I'm joining in on the Yuzuki hate. It's times like these that make me feel pity for the poor and honest fool that is Haruto. His love is genuine and supported by his actions while Yuzuki is an indecisive bitch. She tells Haruto how much she loves him but never, fucking never, shows it. *Plus* she expects Haruto to come up with a poem about love (you remember that?) while again not doing shit herself.
I don't know what the purpose of this chapter was. Maybe the beginning of the foreshadowed drama? Haruto realizing his girl could be way better and leaving Yuzuki only for Yuzuki to be the one that chases after her loved one? Or was the chapter made to enrage the fans? If so then it sure worked in my case. I feel like hugging Haruto; poor guy. Stupid bitch Yuzuki.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 15, 2013 1:13 PM

Nov 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Fuck it, I'm joining in on the Yuzuki hate. It's times like these that make me feel pity for the poor and honest fool that is Haruto. His love is genuine and supported by his actions while Yuzuki is an indecisive bitch. She tells Haruto how much she loves him but never, fucking never, shows it. *Plus* she expects Haruto to come up with a poem about love (you remember that?) while again not doing shit herself.
I don't know what the purpose of this chapter was. Maybe the beginning of the foreshadowed drama? Haruto realizing his girl could be way better and leaving Yuzuki only for Yuzuki to be the one that chases after her loved one? Or was the chapter made to enrage the fans? If so then it sure worked in my case. I feel like hugging Haruto; poor guy. Stupid bitch Yuzuki.

I hated this chapter too. Why is Seo bringing up bad memories.
My wishfull thinking for next chapter, Yuzuki tells haruto, she is sorry, and that he has always been the only one in her heart. Then Haruto finally moving on, and leaving that danm helmet in wherever that place is.
Jan 15, 2013 1:13 PM

Apr 2011
jose21 said:
Blooduser said:
frozen_soul said:

I think the same.

Same here. I raged while reading this.
Jan 15, 2013 1:22 PM

Feb 2012
ChronosXIII said:
This would have been nice to know, oh I don't know, 100 chapters ago.

I guess they're going to some festival?

I didn't get it either, so I looked it up, it's a festival for reaching the majority age.
Jan 15, 2013 3:49 PM

Apr 2012
You all have an odd sense of how love is in high school and early college. Pissed because she got happy that someone liked her? Please. Pissed that she made the wrong choice in dating someone who was dying instead of being with the person she loved? I can understand that, but I can also understand how that would be a real fucking hard decision for a teenager to make and the odds of them making the right one would be pretty slim.

The world ain't perfect and neither are the people that reside in it. I am not excusing her actions, but I have not seen anything in this manga that makes her a "bitch".
Jan 15, 2013 4:10 PM

Nov 2012
Nuluvian said:
You all have an odd sense of how love is in high school and early college. Pissed because she got happy that someone liked her? Please. Pissed that she made the wrong choice in dating someone who was dying instead of being with the person she loved? I can understand that, but I can also understand how that would be a real fucking hard decision for a teenager to make and the odds of them making the right one would be pretty slim.

The world ain't perfect and neither are the people that reside in it. I am not excusing her actions, but I have not seen anything in this manga that makes her a "bitch".

I kind of agree with that. The problem is that it seems that Haruto is still not over that. Yuzuka to me at least, looks like he has gotten over it long time ago. Funny thing, in Seo's other manga, "Susuka", Suzuka was the one that could not forget her dead boyfriend, but in this one looks like Haruto is the one that cannot let go of the dead guy. I think he is going to ruin everything thinking that he has betrayed his friend or continuing with the inferiority he has that he was going to lose against Kazama.
Jan 15, 2013 7:06 PM

Dec 2010
frozen_soul said:

Really didn't like this chapter for this exact reason, this manga really needs to end, even if Seo has that intention he is going to slow about it....start sprinting toward the finish line already!
Jan 15, 2013 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Reality is that long distance relationships don't work, people do change over time. Yuzuki remind me of Fermina Daza from Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Love in the time of Cholera
Jan 16, 2013 12:05 AM
Jan 2013
GuiltyKing said:

Welcome to the club bro. Agree that exactly how i feel. since the tokyo arc i feel like yuzuki never really shows her love whit with expressions. its always haruto..
Jan 16, 2013 12:09 AM
Jan 2013
Haruto x akari

Haruto x that one hot girl cook

Haruto x Kiyomi :)

Haruto x Miyu

wich is better?
Jan 16, 2013 12:10 AM
Jan 2013
Nuluvian said:

Hahahah Good comeback :) i still dont agree, you'r not geting my point
Jan 16, 2013 12:14 AM

Nov 2012
GuiltyKing said:

Didn't he or maybe both of them found the answer to that poem, and was when they had sex.
Jan 16, 2013 12:21 AM

Sep 2012
I really felt bad for Haruto this chapter. Poor guy.

And I agree with the whole Yuzuki putting in no effort toward the relationship thing. To an extent.

But you guys seem to be forgetting the first like, 50 chapters, where it was only Yuzuki going for Haruto, and him denying it.

But, in recent events, I feel that she needs to step up.
Jan 16, 2013 12:23 AM

Nov 2012
Romeo13 said:
Nuluvian said:

Hahahah Good comeback :) i still dont agree, you'r not geting my point

Actually, I don't see it either why people put her as a bitch. She made a mistake, but from what I undestood she never really got love dovey with Kazama, except for the blushing in this chapter, which is not a big deal either. Also, I not really convinced about her realtionship with Kazama, I got the feeling he never even got a kiss from her.
But she should and hope she does tell Haruto that she would have chosen him even if Kazama were alive. I looks like Haruto still has that thought on his mind that he would have lost against Kazama.
Jan 16, 2013 12:46 AM
Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
I really felt bad for Haruto this chapter. Poor guy.

And I agree with the whole Yuzuki putting in no effort toward the relationship thing. To an extent.

But you guys seem to be forgetting the first like, 50 chapters, where it was only Yuzuki going for Haruto, and him denying it.

But, in recent events, I feel that she needs to step up.

You feel me, she really has to step up haruto is the one doing all the hard work. And yes the first 50 chapters were awesome, i like her better back then, she aint like thatat all anymore she soo blunt. In my opinion. She really has to redeem herself for me so start liking her aging. IDKKK be more romantic whit haruto and actually show more interest in there relathionship. Come on yukuzi i dont want to hate you but you cornered me in a wall goosh step up hor move on so haruto can go out with another girl.
Jan 16, 2013 12:57 AM
Jan 2013
jose21 said:
Romeo13 said:

Actually, I don't see it either why people put her as a bitch. She made a mistake, but from what I undestood she never really got love dovey with Kazama, except for the blushing in this chapter, which is not a big deal either. Also, I not really convinced about her realtionship with Kazama, I got the feeling he never even got a kiss from her.
But she should and hope she does tell Haruto that she would have chosen him even if Kazama were alive. I looks like Haruto still has that thought on his mind that he would have lost against Kazama.

Well its a big deal to me, my pride wont accept it. my conscious was wayy calmer when i read that chapter were they were talking about a love letter that haruto recived from one of yukuzis students and how she told him how she moved to hiroshima not soo long before being in middle school to chase after the guy she loved [talking about haruto], but then they come up whit this shit, i yust feel like she really harbored feelings. Idddkkk after seeing thiss i cant say that yukuzis feelings belonged to haruto 100% before moving to hiroshima she had something going on whit kazame. her feelings were not 100% pure since i feel like she shared it even if a little whit kazame, i yust cant accept that. it kills meee. damm im in rage, my pride hurts. Grrrrr
Jan 16, 2013 1:32 AM

Nov 2012
Romeo13 said:
]Well its a big deal to me, my pride wont accept it. my conscious was wayy calmer when i read that chapter were they were talking about a love letter that haruto recived from one of yukuzis students and how she told him how she moved to hiroshima not soo long before being in middle school to chase after the guy she loved [talking about haruto], but then they come up whit this shit, i yust feel like she really harbored feelings. Idddkkk after seeing thiss i cant say that yukuzis feelings belonged to haruto 100% before moving to hiroshima she had something going on whit kazame. her feelings were not 100% pure since i feel like she shared it even if a little whit kazame, i yust cant accept that. it kills meee. damm im in rage, my pride hurts. Grrrrr

I don't think so. We never really seen Yuzuki lovey dovey with Kazama only that blush in this chapter, which is not big deal. I mean how many times has haruto blush over other girls. She might have smiled when she was talking with kazama on the hospital, haruto even got jealous, but then Kazama himself told Haruto that she was smiling only because she was talking about Haruto.
She might have had some feelings for Kazama, but just a dear friend who helped her a lot during middle school, but not as a boyfriend. Like I said before I hardly doubted Kazama even got a kiss.
Also, why did she rejected him so many times during middle school, well the answer is easy and goes back to the letter you mention.
Now, I do agree that she still has to do something to redem herself, and I think she is starting to notice it, because it is quite noticiable that haruto is still hurt from those events, why the hell does he still has that helmet and started asking question about Kazama. What is even more weird is why does he have to comfort Yuzuki telling her that Kazama was really serious about her. Everyone knows that. If anything, I think what he really wants to know is how serious was really Yuzuki about Kazama.
And kind of agreed with the pride thing, but It will suffice to me if she makes it clear that she dated Kazama because of the illness, while loving Haruto as always. I just wanna hear it from her. Kazama has already said so, and some of her actions proves that, but I want her to said it.
And I hope Haruto stop with his weird thing going on idiolising Kazama, sometimes it makes me think he loved Kazama more than anyone else. creepy, really creepy
jose21Jan 16, 2013 1:42 AM
Jan 17, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2010
Sure, let's just bring back the dead guy all of a sudden. Genius.
Jan 24, 2013 11:49 PM

Sep 2011
frozen_soul said:

you are not the only one who feels that way...
Mar 12, 2016 12:05 PM

Mar 2013
Ok guess I'm the only one who liked the chapter and Kazama. TBh, I didn't wanted him die ;_;.
At this point, I don't even feel like supporting these two at all with all the dragging. Nah scratch that, since the time Haruto broke up with Asuka. It should've been better concluded right then and there when he got back together with Yuzuki.
May 18, 2016 9:31 AM

Feb 2015
All these nice past chapters that made me see her in a better light, after all that fucking drama, and now i read this shit that reminds me of how big of a bitch she was and how dumb Haruto was for accepting the fact that his gf was stolen by a douche. He should have confronted her on her lie, on her true feelings and either getting back what was his, of gtfo of there asap.
Chapter 91 clearly shows she was with Kazama out of pity, but still is hurtful that she did such a thing to the guy she supposedly was mad in love with after fucking things over with Nanami.

Now the end of the manga might be with Yuzuki as a heartless bitch and i'd hate that.
Mar 24, 2017 9:35 AM
Sep 2011
Is this a translation error? shouldn't it be "serious about YOU"?

Mar 24, 2017 9:49 AM
Sep 2011
She made a mistake by dating Kazama out of pity and was a bitch back then but saying she hasn't put enough effort in this relationship is just wrong. Just read again starting from when she RAN AWAY from home to live with him.
May 9, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
This is a totally useless chapter, what’s the meaning of it? I'm tired of Kazama despite not hear about him that much.
Jul 1, 2020 9:30 AM
Jul 2020
HectorBlaze said:
This is a totally useless chapter, what’s the meaning of it? I'm tired of Kazama despite not hear about him that much.
Yeah I think it was kind of weird to bring kazama up and not even clear up whether Eba actually liked him during the time they were dating but they just glossed over it and left it being pretty ambiguous.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.