Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 14 Discussion


Jan 15, 2013 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 125
first 5 minutes watching this episode and still fucked with sorata w/ his attitude, but from 10 minutes and the minutes after, HOLY SHIT.
I don't know how they can build 3-sided love like this, but it was job well done.
I am very satisfied w/ the story that this anime brought.
hope in the next episode, this anime always keeps me on watching it.
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 746
shanimebib said:
I really don't understand why Jin keeps on hurting Misaki. He is a sore loser if you asked me, giving in to his inferiority complex and hurting Misaki like that.

As for Sorata, I wish someone could go and kick his arse. He continued to be rude to Shiina for his own lack of talent. What a loser. He made up a bit with that hug in the episode but what he did throughout the episode really pissed me off.

Sorata and Jin are really annoying. The only real man in the anime is Ryuunosuke and he just can't stand being close to females. God bless this anime.

If it weren't for the female characters in the anime, I would have dropped this show right off the bat.

Now to the good part:

Mashiro looked so beautiful in that dress. But seriously. Every time she opens her mouth I want to give her a hug! She has been trying her best to make Sorata happy (while he was being a complete jerk, too).

Nanami was cute in the episode too. She looked really refined and pretty in her date attire. She confessed to that idiot Sorata, halfway though. And the way she accepted Sorata making up with Mashiro shows that she has a kind heart, too.

As for Misaki, I felt really bad for her. She probably doesn't know what to do anymore. Coming back to where she had started over and over again (she mentioned a hundred time already!) was unthinkable.

I have no idea what the wonderful girls in the anime see in those two jackass guys.

5/5 for the episode overall.


Jackass? You,my boy, really know nothing of this world. And I envy you. Yea, men still have serious trouble when the girl they sincerely love outclasses them. In that regard the plot is more than realistic - there is simply no right or wrong with this matter. I, for one, have the same issue as them - and I dont hate myself for it. I envy men who can really and trully put up with the fact that theiy are the inferior one in the couple, dont get frustrated and unhappy with themselves and lose confidence to the point that the relationship turns into torture and they have trouble speaking their mind openly cose they feel pathetic. Its still how the man's brain works, mostly - the boy needs to feel superior and strong and able to protect the girl to feel happy, absolutely not the other way arround. It changes slowly as the society evolves, but still... the vast majority of men are just like Jin and Sorata.
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1466
Kecoaganteng said:
first 5 minutes watching this episode and still fucked with sorata w/ his attitude, but from 10 minutes and the minutes after, HOLY SHIT.
I don't know how they can build 3-sided love like this, but it was job well done.
I am very satisfied w/ the story that this anime brought.
hope in the next episode, this anime always keeps me on watching it.

You sir have read my mind. This was everything I was gonna say and I said it in my mind. LOL
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 746
bastek66 said:
animaders said:
why is it getting so much hate in japan? o.o

Because they are racist fucks.


Why? I got something about Korea on google translate, is there somethign korean in the anime?

LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!
Modified by AlexGK, Jan 15, 2013 2:55 AM
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:12 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5353
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.
 
Jan 15, 2013 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 217
It's snowing outside here in my country and in the anime too.
I think Rita and the longhair-guy should be together :D
 
Jan 15, 2013 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 146
i agree with you rita and Ryuunosuke should be together probably wont happen this season though.
 
Jan 15, 2013 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5353
crockmez said:
It's snowing outside here in my country and in the anime too.
I think Rita and the longhair-guy should be together :D
celoer said:
i agree with you rita and Ryuunosuke should be together probably wont happen this season though.

You will love Valentine's day episode (in 2 or 3 weeks) Spoiler http://i.imgur.com/09xEdl.jpg
 
Jan 15, 2013 5:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 89
what's bad about Sorata acting daddy-ish towards Shiina? a guy acts protective over a girl they like and everyone's all omg no he's like a father to her ~~ shut the fuck up seriously lol.
oh and stop with the 'shiina isnt trying half as hard as nanami' uhm... did you not see her constantly trying to make up with sorata this episode despite probably not even knowing what making up means?
 
Jan 15, 2013 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 8101
Aoyama x Kanda or Mashiro x Kanda...can't choose now even though I was a big aoyama x kanda fan in the beginning.............
 
Jan 15, 2013 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 512
Shiina was so cute this episode. Aoyama is also great but I don't think she can beat Shiina anymore.
 
Jan 15, 2013 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 353
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.


Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.
Modified by huehue93, Jan 15, 2013 7:25 AM
 
Jan 15, 2013 7:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8190
The date with Aoyama went so nice yet they got interrupted because of Shiina hopefully Aoyama will finally master the courage next time to capture Sorata's heart.
If she doesn't do it now she might lose Sorata to Shiina.

And poor Misaki Jin hurting her feelings again like that.
If he really loves her he really needs to man up.
 
Jan 15, 2013 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 764
shiina kawai so... *_*



 
Jan 15, 2013 7:28 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 366
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.


Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.


i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...
 
Jan 15, 2013 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 353
Raphow said:
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.


Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.


i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...



Well I didn't really think to extreme lengths but I did think it was a better than living in the west. The first line was mostly a exaggeration.
 
Jan 15, 2013 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
amginex said:
Ajunky said:
LMAO. That would have been so wrong and yet so funny.

Sorata: ...
Mashiro: Sorata, what's wrong?
Sorata: WHY ARE YOU NOT DRAWING? *punches Mashiro in the face*
Nanami: What are you doing!?
Sorata: YOU SHUT UP! *punches Nanami in the face*


hahahaha this would be so epic with a nice boat ending


No, a nice boat ending would've been something like Mashiro seeing Aoyama coming over and asking, "Sorata, what is she doing with you?" Then pulling out a knife, "Sorata, I like knives. Don't you like knives too?" while continually stabbing Sorata.
 
Jan 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5089
This episode made me so sad , because both Shiina and Nanami deserve to get together with Sorata . No matter how the show ends im probably going to be sad.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
Jan 15, 2013 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8190
rupok93 said:
Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)
I find you views to be naive not just on Japan but on the US as well your saying the Japanese government is corrupt but do you have any evidence suggesting that the US government isn't corrupt.
Then there is also the racial standings in the US you say that there isn't any racism however many racial groups are still keeping to themselves in the US.
If a guy with European origin dates a Afro American girl most people in the US have a hard time excepting if there situation was reverse so a Afro American guy dating a girl of European origin it would be considered even worse.
If i where to believe all the American movies and series about Mexicans then it would not be good but the people i met in Mexico where all very kind.

They always used to talk about the American dream but is it really the paradise they claim it to be?
Every country has it's good things and bad things whether it is the US, Japan or any other country in the world the perfect paradise country doesn't exist.
And rasism is something you find everywhere even in the most multicultural countries.
As for corruption there isn't a government in the world that doesn't have some form of corruption.
 
Jan 15, 2013 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 20
If Jin and Sorata behaved like real men (at least being honest) and not like complete retards, the whole story could fit into 5 episodes. That means no drama, no reconciliations, no emotional moments, and so on. That means no money.

Anime business is as simple as that :)
 
Jan 15, 2013 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1191
Jebus, that was awesome! The ending theme has really grown on me, especially since the last one was so great and catchy. There's a perfect balance of drama and romance in this series - so glad I picked it up!

Looks like Sorata is going to be bringing back all three girls to his house for New Years - probably going to be another light hearted episode to counter balance all the recent drama. Looking forward to seeing Yuuko again.


 
Jan 15, 2013 8:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 768
Whoa, I love the Sorata X Nanami arc, too bad Shiina was destined to be the FOOL's love interest, Jin and Misaki well, they just got serious, unfortunately it seems that Misaki wants to be banged by Jin but got bypass.


As for Nanami, there are spoilers that suggest that she'll flunk auditions again and go back to Osaka, I guest if the spoiler is true we probably won't be hearing Nanami saying "I love you" to Sorata.
 
Jan 15, 2013 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3697
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
 
Jan 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2139
-MgZ_ said:
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."


 
Jan 15, 2013 10:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2127
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D


Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?
 
Jan 15, 2013 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 421
Whoaa, finally the series picked up a pace!!
A really nice episode this time, so many things happened, can't wait fo the next episode!!
Signature
 
Jan 15, 2013 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 468
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D


Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?


It always amazes me how people who watch this anime where the main concept is a love between Sorata and Shiina developing, believe that there will be an ending other than that. Nanami is nothing but a plot device.
 
Jan 15, 2013 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 162
damn I prefer aoyama over mashiro
 
Jan 15, 2013 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 146
This episode was quite beautiful with scenery. Even the girls looked so elegant. Every episode is a bit enjoyable. Sorata is starting to piss me off when he gets so mad at Mashiro.
 
Jan 15, 2013 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 62
I don't get it. Jin said he loves Misaki, but he didn't want to become her boyfriend yet, just because he thinks that he's not good enough for Misaki.. Isn't that a bit selfish of him..? Why not just try and move on ahead..
Anyway, this is a great episode.
(This is the first time i heard about it, I dont have any idea this series hated in Japan just because that korean food(?) thingy)
 
Jan 15, 2013 11:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9417
rupok93 said:
Raphow said:
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.


Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.


i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...



Well I didn't really think to extreme lengths but I did think it was a better than living in the west. The first line was mostly a exaggeration.


Weird hate by japan lol
 
Jan 15, 2013 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2512
Shinichi- said:
damn I prefer aoyama over mashiro


You're not the only one. :( </3
 
Jan 15, 2013 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 508
Da fuck Jin?
I feel bad for Misaki :[
Glad Sorata and Mashiro made up.
And although I love Sorata x Mashiro, I felt kinda bad for Nanami at the end.
 
Jan 15, 2013 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 286
Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaano
lol. Epic reaction.

Thought i still dislike...
no.
Thought i don't like the new OP and Ed as much as i liked the previous ones, this chapter was amasing, and the series is asitt as fresh as it has been from the very begining.

Also, this chapter helped a lot to the "Sorata haters" that where rising since the previous episode.
An amazing cristmas chapter for an amazing series.
 
Jan 15, 2013 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 794
bastek66 said:
animaders said:
why is it getting so much hate in japan? o.o

Because they are racist fucks.
That's fucking retarded. All the reviews are just complaining about the Korean dish which was different from the original. Wow, everything is like 1 star just because of that. I already knew about this, but I actually thought it wouldn't be this bad....but.....Japan.... Atleast there are a few people who felt it wasn't fair to judge the show from that, and judge it honestly, but those people are rare
Modified by AnimeHAwk616, Jan 15, 2013 12:59 PM
 
Jan 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 89
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D


Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?


I know right hahaha, some people are slightly delusional , maybe not so much before this episode, but if youre still rooting for nanami after today then...
 
Jan 15, 2013 1:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9417
moonbby said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D


Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?


I know right hahaha, some people are slightly delusional , maybe not so much before this episode, but if youre still rooting for nanami after today then...

It will not happen. It just can't. People need to stop judgeing Sorata already and move on.
 
Jan 15, 2013 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 61
Ajunky said:

Sorata: ...
Mashiro: Sorata, what's wrong?
Sorata: WHY ARE YOU NOT DRAWING? *punches Mashiro in the face*
Nanami: What are you doing!?
Sorata: YOU SHUT UP! *punches Nanami in the face*



Haha, thanks for the good laugh ! \o/

And, this was a good episode, even though I did feel bad for both Aoyama and Misaki...
 
Jan 15, 2013 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 20
I feel there are few anime like this one where i don't know which heroine to route for. And I know I'm gonna feel crushed when either of them win *although judging from the intro it's not exactly hard to tell.* This anime started pretty average if not lackluster, but it's really ranking up.
 
Jan 15, 2013 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 6101
Ah. I hate how Sorata just ignored Aoyama like that... even though it is still right.
Can't wait for next episode! He is bringing everyone in his home! Ooh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1080
I died from cuteness.

I'm serious, I'm writing this as a ghost.
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 8562
Yay!!!! Sorata and Shina making up. I feel bad for Aoyama TwT. OMG at Jin and Misaki. Sakurasou is gonna get closed??? WTH
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 66
Well, finally Sorta made up with Mashiro.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 821
Poor Nanami. It sucks so hard to be a supporting heroine in love with the protagonist...
 
Jan 15, 2013 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1292
Great episode :)
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 237
For one in a while I want the main heroine ( here Sorata ) fall in love with the supporting heroine ( here Nanami ). I feel so sad for her. Also for Misaki. Nanami should've confessed when she had the chance and nost postpone it.

Anyway great episode, I was rooting for Nanami even know it was obvious ( like always in anyways in this genre) that Mashiro was going to win. Nevertheless I don't hate her, I just like Nanami better T.T I hope that Misaki gets wat she wants. I actually think it is inevitable for Misaki and Jin are getting together.
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 486
That damn selfish emo brat... I knew he would ditch Nanami during the date and now he's happy that something is going well for him once again. Selfish emo prick ruining the show.

Thank goodness for Misaki and Jin's relationship keeping the show afloat and Nanami's cute and kind heart. I like to see more Ryuunosuke and less Sorata but that's wishful thinking. I'm caring less and less about Sorata and Mashiro (it's about a 3 right now and falling) since it's an obvious DUH! What's planned while we suffer to witness a selfish emo male MC.
Modified by radle, Jan 15, 2013 3:40 PM
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:53 PM
めんどくさい

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2874
I have no idea what to make of this episode.
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 794
radle said:
That damn selfish emo brat... I knew he would ditch Nanami during the date and now he's happy that something is going well for him once again. Selfish emo prick ruining the show.

Thank goodness for Misaki and Jin's relationship keeping the show afloat and Nanami's cute and kind heart. I like to see more Ryuunosuke and less Sorata but that's wishful thinking. I'm caring less and less about Sorata and Mashiro (it's about a 3 right now and falling) since it's an obvious DUH! What's planned while we suffer to witness a selfish emo male MC.
He didn't exactly ditch her, I mean yeah he left, but they already finished the play, so technically, their date was over. They were about to go home anyways. That's why Nanami wasn't really upset that he ran for Shiina.
 
Jan 15, 2013 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1261
Yang94 said:
For one in a while I want the main heroine ( here Sorata ) fall in love with the supporting heroine ( here Nanami ). I feel so sad for her. Also for Misaki. Nanami should've confessed when she had the chance and nost postpone it.

Anyway great episode, I was rooting for Nanami even know it was obvious ( like always in anyways in this genre) that Mashiro was going to win. Nevertheless I don't hate her, I just like Nanami better T.T I hope that Misaki gets wat she wants. I actually think it is inevitable for Misaki and Jin are getting together.

Did you misspell heroine or Sorata?
 
Top
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »