Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2013 10:54 PM

Dec 2012
Ajunky said:
*facepalm*... There goes the idiot trio. One that is impossibly oblivious, one that could not seize the day if her life depended on it and one that cannot identify but the most basic emotions...

that's really accurate.
Jan 14, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2010
Fuck you Jin!
Jan 14, 2013 11:02 PM

Feb 2012
FK, Sorota sure got a really sore butt. He would have cried and punched them both in the face if he found out that he didn't pass at the ending..
Jan 14, 2013 11:10 PM

Mar 2012
Is it just me, or was there something inconsistent about the animation quality of this episode? Anyway, I would give this episode 10/5 if I could. We're obviously not at the end of the arc yet and some struggles are still unresolved, but it's good to see Sorata and Shiina open up to one another more. Aoyama, of course, is being left to the side. There's gotta be a winner and a loser in this game though.

Just to be fair, I get what Jin's feeling. But he's still kind of pissing me off. You don't just walk away from the girl you like and who just gathered up the courage to give herself to you without trying to comfort her. The rejection I understand. The walking away without comforting her is inexcusable. Misaki's really getting the short end of the stick here ._.

What's happening between Rita and Ryuunosuke is somewhat of a side story by this point, but I'm really looking forward to more development. Ryuunosuke looks like he isn't totally unmoved by Rita's advances lol
Jan 14, 2013 11:19 PM
Oct 2010
Pettersson said:
FK, Sorota sure got a really sore butt. He would have cried and punched them both in the face if he found out that he didn't pass at the ending..
LMAO. That would have been so wrong and yet so funny.

Sorata: ...
Mashiro: Sorata, what's wrong?
Sorata: WHY ARE YOU NOT DRAWING? *punches Mashiro in the face*
Nanami: What are you doing!?
Sorata: YOU SHUT UP! *punches Nanami in the face*
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 14, 2013 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing episode. As much as I love Aoyama, I still think Shiina should end up with Sorata.

And.. [puts picture of the final part of the episode]

Let the love triangle begin!
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 14, 2013 11:23 PM

Sep 2012
OMG JIN WTF.
SHINA x KANDA YES YES!!
kevsterr95Jan 14, 2013 11:27 PM
Jan 14, 2013 11:30 PM

Nov 2012
Well Forced Drama, er I mean Sakurasou was surprisingly not 100% irritating crap this week. After seeing Sorata be an ass, I started to fast forward thinking this would be another waste episode to go thru until episode 16, but the latter half of the episode was really good. This would be solely because the show finally decided to focus on Shina and Sorata.

Lastly, after what Nanami did to Daichi a few episodes back, after this episode: Her tears will be delicious!.
Jan 14, 2013 11:31 PM
Mar 2011
Ajunky said:
Pettersson said:

hahahaha this would be so epic with a nice boat ending
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 14, 2013 11:31 PM

Jul 2012
After a bit of a disappointment last week, this episode easily established itself at the top next to Ep 12. Can't wait for next week.
Jan 14, 2013 11:33 PM

May 2011
Opening scene reminds me of Shakugan no Shana :P
Jan 14, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 2012
I don't know why but I fucking love this episode. I just love the drama and the intensity.

Jin... Honestly, he might be thinking that he needs to be "good" for Misaki but he's just being selfish. Why can't he do both? Oh well. People are like that sometimes.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 15, 2013 12:16 AM

May 2010
hurthades said:
God damn why does shiina have to be so damn cute all the time.
Dont question it, just let it rock.
Jan 15, 2013 12:22 AM

Jul 2012
well frick
THAT WAS AMAZING

I feel sorry for Misaki though, if only Jin just explained how he felt properly D:

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Jan 15, 2013 12:22 AM

May 2010
Between Aoyama and Shiina i dont know who look better *Drools* anyway this has to be the best episode yet, emotion. mix with comedy here and there to take some of the seriousness away but not to much i could go on and on but imma leave at this "Man tear" were held back suck a sick episode

Also did Jin just give Misaki, it not you its me speeach? if so that was some cold blood shit right there.

Aoyaaaaaaaaama! Sorata went full retard for a min there XD i dont blame em.

Shiina was look mad beautiful.

5/5
Jan 15, 2013 12:35 AM

Nov 2012
I am mostly rooting for Mashiro but I always found Nanami to be amazingly cute too; look and character wise. This episode proved me right in both! I will be the heretic and say she was cuter with her "girly" outfit than Mashiro in her "bowl/party" clothes in this episode. But those expressions of Mashiro.. - OMG!

*comforts and hugs Nanami* ... :/
Jan 15, 2013 12:50 AM

Dec 2011
awesome episode sad for Misaki though :/

lol the hate continues to grow in japan for this series, with 189 one star reviews on vol 1
Amazon Japan - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo vol 1
Jan 15, 2013 12:59 AM

Sep 2011
Dam awesome episode. Poor Aoyama though, oh well. All aboard the Shiina boat.

Misaka going all naked too, gg I'm done.

Also at Misaki speech

Needs better wording l0l; otherwise you can interpret in the wrong way.
TyrelJan 15, 2013 1:05 AM
Jan 15, 2013 1:13 AM

Apr 2008
THE FEELS.

I want Sorata to do something with either Nanami or Shiina, a kiss or something! I can't stand not knowing who he'll pick, if he picks any. I want him to go for Shiina, she's absolutely adorable. I was kind of confused as to why Jin would go ahead and "dump" all the girls he's been seeing just to reject Misaki.
Jan 15, 2013 1:14 AM
Dec 2012
I feel sorry for Aoyama and Sorata. If such a competitor Mashiro had not come to Sakurasou, perhaps Aoyama could have enjoyed romance with Sorata. Also poor Sorata. If he had not come to Sakurasou, he might have lived a normal life without being disturbed by Mashiro. I think he is fundamentally a caring and good person, which is why he kept cats at other dorm and takes care of Mashiro at Sakurasou. Who else could take care of her better than him? I guess most of people would have troubles at any rate. Everyone has a dark side (jealousy in this case) more or less. To his misfortune, his dark side was activated very much due to her.
Jan 15, 2013 1:23 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
And they make up

That was nice and beautiful
Jan 15, 2013 1:23 AM
Sep 2012
sure Sorata is all nice when things are going his way, but when he fails he gets angry and jealous and takes it out on the innocent mashiro but he never feels like that's wrong of him nor the need to ever apologize
Jan 15, 2013 1:27 AM

Apr 2008
mochax3 said:
sure Sorata is all nice when things are going his way, but when he fails he gets angry and jealous and takes it out on the innocent mashiro but he never feels like that's wrong of him nor the need to ever apologize

But dat hug was perfect <3
Jan 15, 2013 1:31 AM

Dec 2010
Amazing episode, that hug XD, i support SorataxShiina all the way but still felt bad for Nanami this episode, she has absolutely no chance at all and it seems she is finally realizing it.
Jan 15, 2013 1:48 AM

Oct 2011
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this episode

Jan 15, 2013 1:52 AM

Mar 2008
The conclusion of this drama was pretty bad... They made up, that's fine, but what of it? Absolutely nothing's changed :/ Sorata is still oblivious to Mashiro's feelings (so is she) and now he (possibly) made her focus on manga more and forget about him. Great.

About that JinxMisaki thingy. That was pretty harsh. I was hoping he'd say something like "Wait for me" in the end, too bad he didn't.

Also, judging from the preview, the next episode might be nice ;p
Jan 15, 2013 1:56 AM

Dec 2010
I really really hope people don't start expecting Sorata and Shiina to be all close and for there to be no drama now, because honestly even though that confession wasn't even heard due to the plane people started expecting all kinds of things and thus the negative feedback on episode 13. People should realize that the show isn't exactly ending with a few more episodes, it still has quite a bit of drama left and if Sorata or Jin, or heck even Aoyama or whoever makes "stupid" decisions that cause drama it shouldn't be shocking.
Jan 15, 2013 2:16 AM

Jan 2011
Fucking epic. Increased score to perfect 10/10 after this episode. The show doesnt have a weak point anymore in my book, well, maybe besides music score (OP, ED) that could have been better. But with this character development even on supports, that art and animation and the VA cast - simply amazing. Best show of the season, hands down. Its just on par with Chuuni now in my book. Didnt expect it to turn so great after the start it had.
Jan 15, 2013 2:19 AM
Jul 2012
Tr1ckR said:
awesome episode sad for Misaki though :/

lol the hate continues to grow in japan for this series, with 189 one star reviews on vol 1
Amazon Japan - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo vol 1

why is it getting so much hate in japan? o.o
Jan 15, 2013 2:24 AM

May 2009
animaders said:

Because they are racist fucks.
Jan 15, 2013 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
first 5 minutes watching this episode and still fucked with sorata w/ his attitude, but from 10 minutes and the minutes after, HOLY SHIT.
I don't know how they can build 3-sided love like this, but it was job well done.
I am very satisfied w/ the story that this anime brought.
hope in the next episode, this anime always keeps me on watching it.
Jan 15, 2013 2:33 AM

Jan 2011
shanimebib said:
I really don't understand why Jin keeps on hurting Misaki. He is a sore loser if you asked me, giving in to his inferiority complex and hurting Misaki like that.

As for Sorata, I wish someone could go and kick his arse. He continued to be rude to Shiina for his own lack of talent. What a loser. He made up a bit with that hug in the episode but what he did throughout the episode really pissed me off.

Sorata and Jin are really annoying. The only real man in the anime is Ryuunosuke and he just can't stand being close to females. God bless this anime.

If it weren't for the female characters in the anime, I would have dropped this show right off the bat.

Now to the good part:

Mashiro looked so beautiful in that dress. But seriously. Every time she opens her mouth I want to give her a hug! She has been trying her best to make Sorata happy (while he was being a complete jerk, too).

Nanami was cute in the episode too. She looked really refined and pretty in her date attire. She confessed to that idiot Sorata, halfway though. And the way she accepted Sorata making up with Mashiro shows that she has a kind heart, too.

As for Misaki, I felt really bad for her. She probably doesn't know what to do anymore. Coming back to where she had started over and over again (she mentioned a hundred time already!) was unthinkable.

I have no idea what the wonderful girls in the anime see in those two jackass guys.

5/5 for the episode overall.

Jackass? You,my boy, really know nothing of this world. And I envy you. Yea, men still have serious trouble when the girl they sincerely love outclasses them. In that regard the plot is more than realistic - there is simply no right or wrong with this matter. I, for one, have the same issue as them - and I dont hate myself for it. I envy men who can really and trully put up with the fact that theiy are the inferior one in the couple, dont get frustrated and unhappy with themselves and lose confidence to the point that the relationship turns into torture and they have trouble speaking their mind openly cose they feel pathetic. Its still how the man's brain works, mostly - the boy needs to feel superior and strong and able to protect the girl to feel happy, absolutely not the other way arround. It changes slowly as the society evolves, but still... the vast majority of men are just like Jin and Sorata.
Jan 15, 2013 2:34 AM
Jul 2018
Kecoaganteng said:
first 5 minutes watching this episode and still fucked with sorata w/ his attitude, but from 10 minutes and the minutes after, HOLY SHIT.
I don't know how they can build 3-sided love like this, but it was job well done.
I am very satisfied w/ the story that this anime brought.
hope in the next episode, this anime always keeps me on watching it.

You sir have read my mind. This was everything I was gonna say and I said it in my mind. LOL
Jan 15, 2013 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
bastek66 said:
animaders said:

Because they are racist fucks.

Why? I got something about Korea on google translate, is there somethign korean in the anime?

LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!
AlexGKJan 15, 2013 2:55 AM
Jan 15, 2013 3:12 AM

May 2009
AlexGK said:

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.
Jan 15, 2013 4:25 AM

Jan 2011
It's snowing outside here in my country and in the anime too.
I think Rita and the longhair-guy should be together :D
Jan 15, 2013 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
i agree with you rita and Ryuunosuke should be together probably wont happen this season though.
Jan 15, 2013 5:04 AM

May 2009
crockmez said:
It's snowing outside here in my country and in the anime too.
I think Rita and the longhair-guy should be together :D
celoer said:
i agree with you rita and Ryuunosuke should be together probably wont happen this season though.

You will love Valentine's day episode (in 2 or 3 weeks) Spoiler http://i.imgur.com/09xEdl.jpg
Jan 15, 2013 5:41 AM

Feb 2012
what's bad about Sorata acting daddy-ish towards Shiina? a guy acts protective over a girl they like and everyone's all omg no he's like a father to her ~~ shut the fuck up seriously lol.
oh and stop with the 'shiina isnt trying half as hard as nanami' uhm... did you not see her constantly trying to make up with sorata this episode despite probably not even knowing what making up means?
Jan 15, 2013 6:06 AM

May 2010
Aoyama x Kanda or Mashiro x Kanda...can't choose now even though I was a big aoyama x kanda fan in the beginning.............
Jan 15, 2013 6:10 AM

Jan 2012
Shiina was so cute this episode. Aoyama is also great but I don't think she can beat Shiina anymore.
Jan 15, 2013 7:10 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:

Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.
huehue93Jan 15, 2013 7:25 AM
Jan 15, 2013 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
The date with Aoyama went so nice yet they got interrupted because of Shiina hopefully Aoyama will finally master the courage next time to capture Sorata's heart.
If she doesn't do it now she might lose Sorata to Shiina.

And poor Misaki Jin hurting her feelings again like that.
If he really loves her he really needs to man up.
Jan 15, 2013 7:28 AM

Oct 2012
shiina kawai so... *_*

Jan 15, 2013 7:28 AM
May 2012
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:

Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.

i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...
Jan 15, 2013 7:33 AM

Jan 2012
Raphow said:
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:

i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...

Well I didn't really think to extreme lengths but I did think it was a better than living in the west. The first line was mostly a exaggeration.
Jan 15, 2013 8:08 AM

Mar 2012
amginex said:
Ajunky said:

hahahaha this would be so epic with a nice boat ending

No, a nice boat ending would've been something like Mashiro seeing Aoyama coming over and asking, "Sorata, what is she doing with you?" Then pulling out a knife, "Sorata, I like knives. Don't you like knives too?" while continually stabbing Sorata.
Jan 15, 2013 8:15 AM

May 2008
This episode made me so sad , because both Shiina and Nanami deserve to get together with Sorata . No matter how the show ends im probably going to be sad.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 15, 2013 8:28 AM

Apr 2010
rupok93 said:
I find you views to be naive not just on Japan but on the US as well your saying the Japanese government is corrupt but do you have any evidence suggesting that the US government isn't corrupt.
Then there is also the racial standings in the US you say that there isn't any racism however many racial groups are still keeping to themselves in the US.
If a guy with European origin dates a Afro American girl most people in the US have a hard time excepting if there situation was reverse so a Afro American guy dating a girl of European origin it would be considered even worse.
If i where to believe all the American movies and series about Mexicans then it would not be good but the people i met in Mexico where all very kind.

They always used to talk about the American dream but is it really the paradise they claim it to be?
Every country has it's good things and bad things whether it is the US, Japan or any other country in the world the perfect paradise country doesn't exist.
And rasism is something you find everywhere even in the most multicultural countries.
As for corruption there isn't a government in the world that doesn't have some form of corruption.
Jan 15, 2013 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
If Jin and Sorata behaved like real men (at least being honest) and not like complete retards, the whole story could fit into 5 episodes. That means no drama, no reconciliations, no emotional moments, and so on. That means no money.

Anime business is as simple as that :)
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.