Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 16, 2013 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
that guy with the green hair looks like N from pokemon although his hair is spikier o:
Jan 16, 2013 9:36 PM

May 2009
Okay! So! I finally watched the second ep after getting some damn subtitles. If this is an anime with those stupid story arcs for each guy then this is gonna be dropped! But I think her memory with that blonde haired guy, if he doesn't remember or knew what she was talking about then maybe it was a future vision of what if she picked him?

And seeing that she woke up at the end of the episode and it is the first of August then....yeah maybe it is one of story arc things. I think a third episode will actually confirm it and if it is. It's dropped. Though I must admit their eyes are weirdly interesting but they remind me of weird blank discs that would probably shine like that depending on what kind of light you shine on it.
Jan 17, 2013 4:55 AM

Jul 2012
Just can't stand the heroine...I hope she gets better 'cause I'm curious about the plot, but man >_<
This episode was kinda boring...but it can be the heroine's fault, really.

I hope they go for a "true ending" animation. Me gusta true endings :D

Jan 17, 2013 5:50 AM

Apr 2011
I loved the first episode, but this episode just made me confused. What is going on? No, wait. Those who have played the game, don't tell me what's going on. That was just figurative. Well, okay episode, loved the new coworkers and is that Kent dude voiced by Gaara?
Jan 17, 2013 6:58 AM
Mar 2010
I've read summaries of the game so the anime actually makes sense to me(not spoiling how though). But I must say that this anime isn't very well executed.
I don't mind the heroine being soft-spoken at all. I just wish she'd TALK. Seriously, TALK MORE.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 17, 2013 9:34 AM

Dec 2011
Is it just me or is the "oh, nothing" phrase getting over used because someones ALWAYS asking Heroine what's wrong..

Also I'm tired of people saying "oh it's not her fault she has no personality, she can't remember anything." Well that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've seen new born babies with more personality than her and guess what they have no memories either. On top of that IF her blandness was due to losing her memories then her friends would have definitely noticed something was up whether she said "Oh, nothing." for the 12239821986157173 time. So you can conclude she's been this dead since day one.

Now this anime isn't a total wreck since it can keep me watching through a whole episode without switching tabs and doing something else. But I don't necessarily like it. I'm just curious and Ukyo is psychotic. And I do love my psychotic characters lol.

So I'll keep watching but Jashin forbid it becomes painful to watch I'll have no problem dropping it.
~Elii Hates
Jan 17, 2013 10:03 AM

Aug 2011
That really was a doozy of a cliffhanger. I feel confused like the Heroine too, what is going on! Where's Orion! A kiss already?

On another note, I'm really liking Sawa.
Jan 17, 2013 10:32 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread cleaned.
Please only discuss this episode in this thread, nothing beyond this episode (what will happen in the game, general things about the game, etc.) and no off-topic discussions. Especially no more posts about "haters" and that people have to love this anime.
Jan 17, 2013 10:37 AM

May 2009
Wow, it's times like this where I enjoy mods! ^.^
Jan 17, 2013 10:43 AM

Jul 2011
Luna_ said:
Thread cleaned.
Please only discuss this episode in this thread, nothing beyond this episode (what will happen in the game, general things about the game, etc.) and no off-topic discussions. Especially no more posts about "haters" and that people have to love this anime.

Thanks... And sorry (I guess I went a little overboard with the discussion).

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Jan 17, 2013 10:57 AM
Mar 2010
MisanthropElii said:

Also I'm tired of people saying "oh it's not her fault she has no personality, she can't remember anything." Well that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've seen new born babies with more personality than her and guess what they have no memories either.

>comparing babies and with a teenage girl with a possibly scary past, who's going through amnesia, is completely confused, plus she should not be discovered and she has amnesia and she has to hold secrets and she has to pretend to know people she doesn't know(due to her amnesia)

Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 17, 2013 11:06 AM

Feb 2010
xxanimeee said:
Shin = hot!

^Pretty much!!

I honestly enjoy the confusion because it puts us in similar shoes as the female protagonist.

Looking forward to next weeks ep!
Jan 17, 2013 11:28 AM

May 2012
The ending made me kinda surprised. :/

But 'twas a interesting episode, looking forward to more.
Jan 17, 2013 2:01 PM

Jun 2010
Luna_ said:
Thread cleaned.

Good job as always!
Jan 17, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Didn't expect the kiss. Cute cute.

I enjoyed this actually so 4/5.

I feel like this plot is actually gonna be good. I'm expecting twists and turns.
Jan 17, 2013 5:30 PM

Apr 2011
eh...Shin kissing her ?!
o/////o
/can't wait for next episode.
Jan 17, 2013 8:26 PM
Apr 2012
I love the whole amnesia business... but... seriously she needs to find out her name... I wouldn't be able to constantly reply to the word "you" and assume it's meant for me..

But yeah... I can't tell if she's actually friends with all these guys (excluding green haired one) or if all the "memories" she sees are just possible future scenarios she could have with them
Jan 17, 2013 10:24 PM

Jun 2012
Not too exciting of an episode, but not bad either. I like the group of workers, they are interesting. I also like the atmosphere, it fits the situation and series (mysterious). It seems that something may have happened with time or something else, and Orion is now not by her side.
We also don't know why Shin killed someone (if it's true, as the other guy didn't recall the festival), and by his tone, it sounded like something he wasn't proud of or did in an emergency. So she gets scared of him due to something she doesn't fully understand, and even runs off a cliff..
I hope something exciting happens next episode, like why Orion disappeared. 4/5.

Jan 18, 2013 1:23 AM
Jan 2013
Note: If try to qoute bad stuffs about me especially what Ive done in the past please try to ignore me because i wont give a damn on what you'll say a.k.a. you'll waste your time saying crap

Anyway back to the whole point:

(My opinion)
I would like to see what happens next on the next episode ><
the kiss was interesting but i would rather see it with Ikki though -_-
and unlike others even though Ikki is number 1. I really wanna see the
other routes of the guys because they are just really worth seeing

Really really hate to say this but the unlikable thing about this anime
is that its to squishy/short that maybe the producers might go woopty woop
that will drive the anime towards failure because there are only 13 episodes
I mean how do you fit all routes in this small 13 episodes, so dissapointing it might
Jan 18, 2013 9:52 AM

Jun 2009
Ikki is so cool. I wonder what happened to Orion.

Jan 18, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 2012
Pretty good episode, not THAT good but there was once again enough mystery to keep me interested.
Weird how the green hair guy didn't know what she was talking about.
Parallel universes?!
Higurashi!
"
Jan 18, 2013 11:19 AM

Sep 2012
well episode 2 was really nice.. when he kissed her i was like .. wut?
i really didn't get it.. are they girlfriend and boyfriend or some sort of?
and where did orion really go.. i wonder where
Jan 18, 2013 2:08 PM

Aug 2012
Gosh I can't stand the heroine. Many cliche. Well, but first of all, I have to remind myself this is adapted from an otome game, haven't I? Still watchable. And, dat art.
Jan 18, 2013 9:01 PM

May 2012
I thought this episode was great. I feel like i'm the only one that doesn't hate the main character. I personally think she's cute and her clothes and hair rock. Same with Orion and.....HELL the rest of the characters have good style.

"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?" - Lelouch Vi Brittania
Jan 18, 2013 11:39 PM

Jun 2009
I'm actually happy we got a kiss but I don't have any idea of what's going on tho...
Jan 19, 2013 1:44 AM

Feb 2012
I am so lost at this moment. Didn't understand even a single thing of what happened in the entire episode. I am getting the feeling of dropping this show though i still would like to put on some more before deciding so yeah....

Please be good next time. So far as the episode goes. it a 3/5 for me.
Jan 19, 2013 5:47 AM

Mar 2012
That was horrible, the only thing this show has got going are the visuals. Too bad that they decided to make every char. look like a gay j-rocker.
Jan 19, 2013 6:46 AM
Jan 2013
D2Synua said:
That was horrible, the only thing this show has got going are the visuals. Too bad that they decided to make every char. look like a gay j-rocker.
Im sorry but could you please just knock it off, I already get that u dont like this anime and thats completly fine but they dont deserve to be called names
Jan 19, 2013 7:58 AM

Jul 2012
RH_fan said:
D2Synua said:
Im sorry but could you please just knock it off, I already get that u dont like this anime and thats completly fine but they dont deserve to be called names

They're fictional characters.
Jan 19, 2013 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
I really want to drop this. But at the same time I can´t help wanting to know what happened.
Jan 19, 2013 10:05 AM

Sep 2010
The only thing I strongly dislike is that she has no name. Who would react to 'Hey' and 'You' for weeks? Did she have a name in the game (well I guess not)?
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Jan 19, 2013 12:28 PM

Sep 2007
Shahjoo said:
Pretty good episode, not THAT good but there was once again enough mystery to keep me interested.
Weird how the green hair guy didn't know what she was talking about.
Parallel universes?!
Higurashi!

Thought the same thing!

Not too keen on the animation though, although I understand it is a shoujo anime ...

Jan 19, 2013 9:35 PM

Jun 2008
I really dislike that girl. So useless..
Jan 19, 2013 9:39 PM

Oct 2012
I’m still half-asleep. Wake me up too Shin :o
and have a feeling she will date all the boys o.o ... Because in the openig, she is kissing all of them hmmm
Jan 19, 2013 11:10 PM

Nov 2011
I think the Heroine is stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day kind of thing. If you think about it, the beginning of episode one showed her both in a fire of some sort and drowning. Then, she fell off a cliff and went back to August 1st. Could it be that she dies and gets sent back in time?
It would also explain why Kento doesn't remember having gone to a festival with her, if it had happened in a different timeline or what have you. Maybe she's the only one retaining the memories from them.
Also, words cannot even begin to describe how happy I am that they had a kiss scene. That just doesn't happen in reverse harem anime. At least not until near the end once they've chosen a canon love interest.
But since this is based off of an otome game, the time-loop might be a decent way to show everyone's route. :)
Honestly, I'm glad they made an anime of it.
If it's not in red, I won't believe it.
Jan 20, 2013 6:33 AM
Jan 2013
LadyKatara said:
I think the Heroine is stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day kind of thing. If you think about it, the beginning of episode one showed her both in a fire of some sort and drowning. Then, she fell off a cliff and went back to August 1st. Could it be that she dies and gets sent back in time?
It would also explain why Kento doesn't remember having gone to a festival with her, if it had happened in a different timeline or what have you. Maybe she's the only one retaining the memories from them.
Also, words cannot even begin to describe how happy I am that they had a kiss scene. That just doesn't happen in reverse harem anime. At least not until near the end once they've chosen a canon love interest.
But since this is based off of an otome game, the time-loop might be a decent way to show everyone's route. :)
Honestly, I'm glad they made an anime of it.
OMG I think you just answered most of my questions on the anime, even your smarter than I am. -_-
Jan 20, 2013 9:12 AM

May 2011
Loving it !!! Loving the suspense of this series !!! ^o^
Jan 20, 2013 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
Thank god :'D it's following the games route one by one, possibly~~~ For those who haven't played the game, I understand how confusing it must be ^^'' But to answer your question about why the hell Shin just kissed her...

Jan 20, 2013 5:29 PM

Oct 2012
That green haired guy totally reminds me of "N" Pokemon. lol. no joke.

Jan 20, 2013 5:30 PM

Dec 2011
phoenixalia said:
MisanthropElii said:

Also I'm tired of people saying "oh it's not her fault she has no personality, she can't remember anything." Well that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've seen new born babies with more personality than her and guess what they have no memories either.

>comparing babies and with a teenage girl with a possibly scary past, who's going through amnesia, is completely confused, plus she should not be discovered and she has amnesia and she has to hold secrets and she has to pretend to know people she doesn't know(due to her amnesia)

that's not the point. the point is your personality is your personality despite what you know or feel. you're always going to act a certain way, carry yourself a certain way, like what you like (hence why she dresses the same, again obviously amnesia did not change who she is as a person if it did they would have made it clear that it was by someone hinting that she's acting differently blah blah blah), etc because that's who you are and that's how you act.
like i said before if her bland ass personality was due to her amnesia anyone who knew her would've noticed how dull she's become and knew something was up.
i highly doubt she's going to get her memories back and suddenly start acting like a completely different person, that'd be far from character development that'd just be odd, just because you grow as a person, or figure out your past doesn't change who you are or how you act.
and sadly having to hide the fact that you have amnesia also doesn't change your personality, neither does being scared or confused or not remembering the people around you. and sure she's got to hide it but she has the same expression all the time whether she's around others or alone with Orion.

So lets face it. Heroine's personality is very bland and that's that.
~Elii Hates
Jan 20, 2013 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
Ukyou and his crazy ass.

Also, dat kiss.

Jan 20, 2013 7:50 PM
Jan 2013
MisanthropElii said:
phoenixalia said:
MisanthropElii said:

that's not the point. the point is your personality is your personality despite what you know or feel. you're always going to act a certain way, carry yourself a certain way, like what you like (hence why she dresses the same, again obviously amnesia did not change who she is as a person if it did they would have made it clear that it was by someone hinting that she's acting differently blah blah blah), etc because that's who you are and that's how you act.
like i said before if her bland ass personality was due to her amnesia anyone who knew her would've noticed how dull she's become and knew something was up.
i highly doubt she's going to get her memories back and suddenly start acting like a completely different person, that'd be far from character development that'd just be odd, just because you grow as a person, or figure out your past doesn't change who you are or how you act.
and sadly having to hide the fact that you have amnesia also doesn't change your personality, neither does being scared or confused or not remembering the people around you. and sure she's got to hide it but she has the same expression all the time whether she's around others or alone with Orion.

Your correct about that personality problem but..... Im not trying to take anyone sides here, not the heroine or you but I know the Heroine is troublesome but somewhere out those episodes we will find what we want from her, even I think she kinda pitifully annoying but lets hope for better episodes in the future.
Jan 20, 2013 8:45 PM

Dec 2011
RH_fan said:
MisanthropElii said:
phoenixalia said:
MisanthropElii said:

Your correct about that personality problem but..... Im not trying to take anyone sides here, not the heroine or you but I know the Heroine is troublesome but somewhere out those episodes we will find what we want from her, even I think she kinda pitifully annoying but lets hope for better episodes in the future.

Agreed.
I'm still in the middle about the anime in general. I don't hate it but I don't enjoy it all that much either. Which is why I plan to keep watching it. If I find it becomes more enjoyable as it goes on then yay. If not oh well. (But my opinion on Heroine's personality most definitely won't change.)

But I noticed some adaption animes have trouble managing themselves well in 12 ep series and they're rushed and sloppy.
But we'll just have to wait and see as it stands now I don't see Amnesia getting higher than a 5 or a 6 from me.
~Elii Hates
Jan 21, 2013 5:09 AM

Jul 2012
It was a nice episode.. this time traveling/parallel world thing is really interesting.. I hope there is something really complicated behind everything that is happening! Surely got my attention! :)
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Jan 21, 2013 12:34 PM

May 2012
Where's my cute little Orion??????????
I'm so confused but then again I think that's how I'm supposed to feel! XD

Jan 23, 2013 10:53 PM

Jul 2012
Better than what I thought it would be.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 24, 2013 12:26 AM

Dec 2010
Parellel worlds it seems...really interesting.

I think it happens everytime she dies or something.

Jan 24, 2013 11:22 AM

Jan 2011
Well this was unexpected, so far this show has been really unique, it's not going for a generic harem comedy crap route at all. I hope they won't mess it up though because this has potential.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 3, 2013 10:30 PM

Sep 2012
Where is Orion D:? I havent played the game so I don't know anything lol xd
Feb 5, 2013 12:18 AM
Jan 2012
I fail to see the point of Orion. Someone needs to kill him.....if I lost my memories and woke up, the last person I would trust is a world spirit fairie or watever....not to mention that piece of shit fairie was responsible for the amnesia. I understand she lost her memories, but did she lose her sense too? Why is this fairie responsible for broadcasting everything she thinks and does? Seriously, I hope Orion is gone for good
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.