Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 13, 2013 6:22 PM
Something like the Princess Lover OVA.

Since hentai producers have pretty much the same art throughout, you might as well give me the producer name.

So far, I got PoRo and Collaboration Works.

But if it's the case such as Princess Lover OVA where the producer only makes hentai once in awhile, then give the name of the hentai.

I know "nice" is subjective, but pretty much I'm looking for something with decent frame-rates and sharp lines and smooth colors and girls look feminine and dudes look masculine. I can't describe it, but the OVA I put as an example has everything.

Some example hentai that I don't think has nice art/animation are Discipline, Cleavage, Bondage Game, Nigh Shift Nurses, Bible Black, and Kite.

Jan 13, 2013 9:23 PM
Majin is a good producer.

Jan 13, 2013 9:25 PM

I haven't seen any of Zyc's other work, but Star Jewel is fucking gorgeous.

Jan 13, 2013 9:30 PM
You're well aware of the only really top-notch studio/producer, IMO, Collaboration Works. Ive seen a few individual pieces that can stand up to them but nothing that seems to match their continued quality show after show and episode after episode.

Jan 14, 2013 12:23 AM
clammer said:
You're well aware of the only really top-notch studio/producer, IMO, Collaboration Works. Ive seen a few individual pieces that can stand up to them but nothing that seems to match their continued quality show after show and episode after episode.
No lie there.

Some hentai anime made in 2011 still look like they're from 2000 because of poor shading and coloring.
Modified by bencalo, Jan 14, 2013 12:29 AM

Jan 14, 2013 1:02 AM

Try Suzuki Mirano, T-Rex or Mary Jane. That said, it's not easy to find many producers of hentai with brilliant artwork and art. I just stick to individual titles mostly, though I always look for PoRo.

Jan 14, 2013 1:06 AM

PoRo

Jan 14, 2013 1:31 AM

CLOCKUP for Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai, Bi chiku beach ad Euphoria
PoRo definitely among the best.
Lilith/Pixy for it's tentacles anime like Shiion, Himekishi series.
Tony Taka for Fault!,Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro,..
Mary Jane for releases like Shoking Pink, My Imouto: Koakuma na A Cup,Nee Summer! and Brandish

Jan 14, 2013 8:24 PM
yhunata said:
Try Suzuki Mirano, T-Rex or Mary Jane. That said, it's not easy to find many producers of hentai with brilliant artwork and art. I just stick to individual titles mostly, though I always look for PoRo.
Smaster said:
CLOCKUP for Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai, Bi chiku beach ad Euphoria
PoRo definitely among the best.
Lilith/Pixy for it's tentacles anime like Shiion, Himekishi series.
Tony Taka for Fault!,Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro,..
Mary Jane for releases like Shoking Pink, My Imouto: Koakuma na A Cup,Nee Summer! and Brandish
Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

You sure Pixy only does tentacles? I think they do some non-tentacles stuff too.

Jan 14, 2013 8:54 PM

Only PoRo, Suzuki Mirano, and Collaboration Works are the best animation studios.
There aren't many studios that are like them.

Mary Jane, Lilith/Pixy, ChiChinoya is a secondary choice if you can't find anything else...
It would be appreciated if you messaged me if you reply to my post!
Because I do the same when I reply to other people's posts.
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Jan 15, 2013 5:53 AM

bencalo said:

You sure Pixy only does tentacles? I think they do some non-tentacles stuff too.

No, but most of their releases deal with tentacles.
Ane Haramix and Kangoku senkan are none tentacles releases by them and overall enjoyment is like 9-10/10 for both :3

Jan 15, 2013 6:42 PM
I saw Kara no Shoujo. It was pretty good, art-wise. The art is almost legitimate OVA quality. Too bad it couldn't have more beautiful sex and less murder mystery.

Jan 16, 2013 1:51 AM

Kara no Shoujo had few ecchi scenes and they were not satisfying, they put emphasis mostly on the murders and story plot. It was still nice to watch.

Jan 16, 2013 1:56 AM

LOL Smaster. Expert