Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2017 10:10 AM
Oct 2017
kwamehameha said:
taichi character has come a long way and will surprise all in the next coming chapters after (Aug2016-) as of chaper 150-171 he has just meet back up with his team and apologize for leaving and left to train with a master but chihaya and the others have come to understand him and await his return i definitely feel like taichi's character is overlooked alot because the taixchi ship and the fact that he has the most realistic development wise out of the main 3 his perpective is the realest you will get from the series i believe hes the only character expirencing real love and its hardships (unrequited,blindsided, friendzone) whatever it makes his character extremely relatable he's constantly being inspired but at the same time crushed by the reality of his situations which has effected his team shaping them along with chi help to become better players , because he's the only character putting love for someone before his love for the game instead of balancing the two like everyone else

he goes through the most low points throughout the story but you gotta appreciate how he is not magically getting over his negative traits (jealously) and actually struggling through it taichi's passion of the game and constant desire of self improvement steams from his love and dedication to chihaya and its geniune but unforenatley hes gotta learn how to live for himself and want these things for himself before others lol best thing about his character is he's learning to love the game and separate this from his romantic desires slowly which is opposite to the other two protagonist and that is great cause your seeing another raw love for the game being crafted much like chi's their development complement each other which im pretty sure you can find a poem somewhere in the story that relates to that

but dont get me wrong arata is pretty dope he's got that whole ryouma (prince of tennis) thing going and i still wanna punch mini taichi in the face for the bullying but even though he has had it rough i rather not sympathize for him for too long he is still striving through his fair share of disappointments while reaching his god like goals trying to perfect his perfection like most prodigal characters but as of right now hes is honestly unrealatable up to this point and seems to show up conveniently like the hero of the day for chi but not actually doing the work throughout it which is bound to happen due to his lack of apperance in chapters and usually happens when your writing about a prodigal character that is not only focus .hopefully he gets more progressive chapters outside being a romantic goal for chi

but like we all can tell taichi is the underdog as of right now but so are many winners in the manga battle and they come up so hopefully he does not share the same fate as his digimon conterpart and lose the battle of the girl but win the heart of the fans in the end R.I.P Tai x sora lol i promised i would never set sail one ship but taichi got my support that hopeless jerk :,) taixchihaya you have the support of a average joe reader but dont forget his character as a individual but tbh both guys honestly look like two basic yaoi characters if you ask me so whoever gets the most fans author might give and let win regardless but this is coming from someone who fairly viewed the series romantic sub plot till the lastest possible chapter the love is there its getting recognized hopefully by chi soon

sorry for run on sentences and spelling errors im a scrub

I guess you summarized my feelings *_______* I want Taichi to be happy so bad.

And I feel like Chihaya and Arata have to save him from himself (he is so depressed he's mean - around ch 175~186 where the manga is).
Sep 20, 2018 2:00 AM
Sep 2018
Taichi already confessed to Chi chan and said "Chihaya without Arata" is the one I Love.

He had to let that go in order to prove Arata that he is no more a coward by defeating him at the Karuta Master League.

Chihaya should realise Taichi before it's too late. Or He will remain what he is (A Rich and Cold hearted Stranger)

The way Taichi changed after the elementary school is something to watch for.

The story merely focused on These two (Taichi x Chihaya) for their struggle, their pain, their hard work, their love for playing Karuta and their love for developing new teammates for the strong cause.

Arata is on the different world as them. So there's less probability Chi will end up with Arata.

As far as Chihaya goes, She will definitely realise Taichi as a partner as He was there for her the whole time when Arata left and did nothing to stay.

I still hope the story will end up with Taichi and Chihaya with Arata and Shinobu.

That's all!

It will be interesting to see how the story proceeds after the Master event.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2013

138 by bassyey »»
Mar 16, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2013

160 by fathandz »»
Feb 17, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

136 by fathandz »»
Feb 15, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2013

181 by fathandz »»
Feb 11, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2013

110 by fathandz »»
Feb 7, 9:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.