Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2013 4:24 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOOOL Hiwatari just transformed in front of Riku and Risa. Things hitting the climax! 5/5
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 5, 2015 8:01 AM

Jan 2012
Hiwatari in action.

Jul 27, 2022 10:58 PM
Sep 2013
The second time hand doesn't seem to be a bad work but it seems to be slowly sucking the life out of Dai, I still don't know why they keep Dai trapped in the world, he might as well save them outside, and with the explanation what they gave about the families in this episode it seemed to me that both the Niwa family and the Hitawari family were the same family, but each had a different idea of what to do with the works, so we have Dark and Light (Krad) and for this reason the works of Dai have powers.
The true story Ice and Dark is sad but it's like romeo and juliet only adapted for anime hahaha.
I was looking forward to seeing Dark and Light's Fight with the twins seeing everything.

PT-BR

O segundo ponteiro do tempo não parece ser uma obra ruim mas parece estar sugando lentamente a vida de Dai,ainda não sei o motivo deles manterem o Dai preso no mundo,ele poderia muito bem salva-los do lado de fora,e com a explicação que eles deram sobre as famílias nesse episódio me pareceu que tanto a família Niwa como a família Hitawari eram a mesma família,só que cada uma tinha uma ideia diferente do que fazer com as obras,por isso temos o Dark e o Light(Krad) e por esse motivo as obras de Dai tem poderes.
A história verdadeira Ice and Dark é triste mas é igual romeu e julieta só que adaptada para anime hahaha.
Fiquei ansioso para ver a Luta de Dark e Light com as gêmeas vendo tudo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 2 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 11, 2009

14 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 1 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 5, 2008

20 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:35 PM

» DNAngel Tarot Cards

Remacno - May 31, 2010

4 by Tenshika11 »»
Feb 25, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 12 Discussion

Fariago - Jun 24, 2011

6 by Teirayo »»
Oct 27, 2022 6:36 PM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 26 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 14, 2008

41 by nomad8 »»
Jul 28, 2022 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.