Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 25, 2013 8:10 AM
Jan 2011
Zero:
"was wounding what happen to that person then saw rayshia left him still cufused he just sat there hoping that guy would come back and visit him.
Jan 25, 2013 2:02 PM

Mar 2012
Snow finally found one of his favored spots in town. It's a bit burnt but he prefers this quiet location than anything else. This spot helps him think and was the spot where he and his friends played as children. Snow looked around to see if the two had any luck getting the details. I know i'm just postponing the inevitable but I want to make sure that they are even worth the time With this snow flipped his coin once again and laid down for a bit
I am Invisible
Jan 25, 2013 5:39 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha kept checking around frantically moving her head side to side every so often looking for that man or anything that could've scared him off. When all of a sudden raysha gets this idea and she pounds the top of her fist into the Palm of her hand lightly like a hammer hits a nail with a surprised look on her face and thinks to herself

"o yea this could be the spot where he lived I better ask around just to be sure."

Then she remembers she left Zero in the alley way and a look of panic creeps over her face and she thinks to herself

"I hope he doesnt think I abandoned him."

So she quickly goes over to the alley and says with a happy/surprised look I think I may know where we can find him. Raysha takes his hand and starts pulling him all over town asking people if this is the town that bad kid lived in and if it is where did he ussally like to play.
MikuIzumiJan 26, 2013 8:25 AM
Jan 25, 2013 5:42 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru was walking down the street looking for something to do. Today she didn't have a mission so she decided to relax a little. That's when she decided to find a Ramen Shop and eat some Ramen. Her faithful ninja dogs, Koromaru and Chibimaru, followed right beside her.
Jan 25, 2013 6:09 PM
Jan 2011
Zero:
*looked at rayshia* "um.... i thouhg i was alone agian" "can you hug me please"

"know do you think that boy is the one who's resposible with this town." "also do you know where he lives?" "we can find his favoite place he hangs out and...."

*he looked down*
Jan 26, 2013 7:23 AM

Mar 2012
After a bit Snow woke up only to see that the group that was tracking him was close by. Snow performed his lightning clone and placed it on a bench next to them. As the men saw it. The clone ran to another point of town. Snow sighed . "Can't a guy get some peace and quiet for once......Burn down a noble, People still try to catch you." Snow said this in a low voice making sure nobody heard him. He ate the apple he was given and looked up.
I am Invisible
Jan 26, 2013 8:31 AM
Jul 2012
As raysha is pulling zero she hears him ask for a hug so she says

"sorry about that got a little carried away but we don't have time for a hug we have to find this guy. But don't worry I'm here for you I'll make sure your never alone again."

As raysha is talking to zero she sees snow running from a few guys she quickly follows them realizing that those must be the people after him. Just then raysha sees a short cut she takes it jumping over a few houses to she catches up to the clone and intercepts him. Raysha quickly launches to air bullets at him one at his knees and one at his chest.

Cp55-2=53
MikuIzumiJan 26, 2013 1:52 PM
Jan 26, 2013 10:12 AM

Apr 2009
Hikaru finally finds a Ramen Shop and she looks at her ninja dogs. "Koromaru and Chibimaru, stay out here until I'm done eating." She petted both of them on the head and walked inside. "Hi, can I get a bowl of Beef Ramen, please?"
Jan 26, 2013 10:31 AM
Jan 2011
Zero:
As zero was jumping with raysha he managed to see snow's clone and looks shocked at it's sudden appearance with a dumbfounded look on his face he turns to raysha

"good eye at least you spotted him"

Then as he was jumping from building to building trying to catch up with raysha growing closer with each step he uses the demonic illusion hell viewing technique on the clone snow made
12345trent8Jan 26, 2013 1:43 PM
Jan 26, 2013 11:48 AM

Mar 2012
Snow sighed once again. Why can't they just let it go and go search for details. Snow figured that they might somehow track him down so set up various traps around. One down where his clone was. If they leave a certain proximity this trap will activate throwing shurikens in all directions. Snow did this when he used his sealing technique just as his clone went. He also placed similar traps around the village as a precaution as well as clone traps, and of course other ones as well like bombs. With this Snow went to a new location and awaited the result.
I am Invisible
Jan 26, 2013 12:05 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha looks stunned as she sees the clone disappear and thinks to herself

"it must've been a clone atleast that means he is around here somewhere I just have to find him. "

and with that raysha left the clones vicinity just to get attacked by shuriken her kekkai genkai quickly activates making wind to control the flow of the shuriken stoping them in there tracks. then causing them to hit the ground she looks around shocked as she sees the shuriken all around her raysha thinks to herself

"wow that was close good thing I have the wind to protect me. there may be more traps around here I better be careful ."

Raysha then goes over to the men who were chasing the clone and try to get more info on him. as well as possibly team up with them to take him down or possibly save him depending if he can justify why there after him.

Cp53-1=52
MikuIzumiJan 26, 2013 1:52 PM
Jan 26, 2013 12:26 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru finishes eating her Ramen and paid the shop owner. She then exited the shop and looked at her dogs. "Well, Koromaru, Chibimaru, let's go." Hikaru started to run.

Koromaru and Chibimaru barked and followed Hikaru.
Jan 26, 2013 1:50 PM
Jan 2011
(when do we do chapter 3?)
Zero:
*looked around*

"dang it that was a stupid clone"

"waste charka on a stupid clone"

he started to *walked down the middle of town to see if any other ninjas or snow is near by.*

*while he was walking down the street he was kicking a can down the street and hands in his pocket*

the can went *clane clane* every time zero *kicked it *
Jan 26, 2013 8:01 PM

Mar 2012
Snow looked up and laid down. The sky is such a peaceful place.. Unlike this town.....So many bad memories here... Snow sighed and wondered what those two could be up to. Snow was conflicted with so many wavering thoughts. He knew that it wouldn't be long until he would have to fight those two. So he wanted to enjoy his peace until then. He closed his eyes once more. What to do....

-We can start chapter 3 and call it....The Search for Snow
Edit- Oh wow.....You were serious.....After this chapter the fight will begin then. :P
-Snowman-Jan 27, 2013 6:31 PM
I am Invisible
Jan 27, 2013 6:11 PM
Jan 2011
Chapter 3: The Search for Snow
Jan 28, 2013 6:41 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha began checking all over making sure to leave no unchecked. Raysha soon arrived at the spot he was last time the spot where he use to play with his friends she could see it was desolate and badly burned. She could see a few broken toys scattered around along with a broken seesaw. She checks around throwing a big rock at a nearby floor board setting off a nearby trap she jumps back to avoid the blast radius of the bombs. then goes around to check for any clues he may have left to as where he went next So she starts using her wind radar checking for any sign of snow.
MikuIzumiJan 28, 2013 7:03 AM
Jan 28, 2013 6:31 PM

Apr 2009
As Hikaru ran through the village with her ninja dogs when Koromaru and Chibimaru began to growl. She looks at them and asks. "What's wrong?" All they did was growled.
Jan 28, 2013 6:50 PM
Jan 2011
Zero:
*was still walking kicking the can* not knowing where he was going he bump into Hikaru he flew backwards and went on the ground cover in dirt. he looked around and only saw two dogs grolwing at him. as he just sat there looking scared um.. "hello?" does anyone own this two dogs?" hoping they dont bite him or attack him. he just sat there looking down on the ground scared and nevois
Jan 29, 2013 3:25 AM

Mar 2012
Snow yawned and saw an explosion in one of the parks. He remembered that place.....This is the place where he played as a child. He smiled knowing that it was now a thing of the past and could now move on from that mediocre spot. Snow now focused on the being who set it off. As he looked more carefully he saw that Raysha being.

Hmph, at least they are starting to look.....Snow smirked at this thought.
This is going to be fun.With this he chuckled a bit.

He then heard something odd. He looked around and saw two dogs who appeared to be growling. He remembered that there weren't many dogs around nor any animals in particular unless you consider nobles who are savaging their wealth with not even the slightest bit of charity for others. Snow grew angry at this thought.

Those damned dogs....brought back another memory....I'll just torment them a bit then With this in mind he made another clone who was instructed to set up even more traps including a beast trap. Snow laughed a bit but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

Edit- Am i cheating by using my scrolls to deploy my ninjutsu's?
BTW I decided to make a certain number Snow has left

Remaining Jutsu Scrolls 12
-Snowman-Jan 29, 2013 4:34 PM
I am Invisible
Jan 29, 2013 10:01 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha starts walking around carefully scanning the area with her r.a.d.a.r when eventually she locates snow a while away and starts running in his direction. shortly after she realizes he made a clone and is going to attack a innocent person, just when she catches up to the clone she sees to dogs growling at Trent she sighs and puts her and on her face wondering how he got himself into so much trouble. she wants to help him but figures it would be best to stop the clone and traps first so she launches 2 air blades at the clone one at his legs and one at his neck. then shoots a air bullet at the beast traps to destroy it after that she waits to see what happens to the clone and what it does.

Cp48

-2 up keep for radar
-8 for two wind blades
-1 for air bullet

Cp=37
Feb 1, 2013 5:54 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru sits up. "Ow, that hurt." She then noticed her dogs growling still. "Koromaru, Chibimaru, stop growling right now."

Koromaru and Chibimaru stopped growling and walked over nexted to Hikaru.

Hikaru stood up and looked at Zero. "Sorry about my dogs growling at you, that's just how they're trained."

Koromaru and Chibimaru sat at her feet.
Feb 4, 2013 10:05 AM
Jan 2011
Zero:
*Looked at Hikaru* "well thank you for helping me up" *As he pulled himself up off the ground*

"My name is Zero Uchia by the way" "Nice dog and wolf" "So you must be an a Inuzuka clan from the hidden leaf right?" "Can we also be friends if possible?" "My other friend and I are looking for a ninja that destroyed this village have you seen anything going on recently?:"

*As he just stood there looking at Koromaru & Chibimar*

*he reached out to touch Koromaru head with his hand* hoping he did not bite him *as he gulp* and he locked scared to touch koromaru* *and he showed fear in his eyes*
Feb 5, 2013 3:10 PM

Mar 2012
Snow woke up from a daze and annoyed at the ninja who disposed of his wonderful traps. He was suffering a headache and didn't know what to do at the moment. Snow has been using quite a bit of chakra now so he decided to recharge it. With this he relaxed and sat down.

-Yes, my head hurts too >_>
I am Invisible
Feb 5, 2013 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha began scanning all over the place for snow checking out any place that her sonar couldn't reach personally. After a hour of searching and scanning the whole town she finally finds snow. Raysha stands over him and says

" so seriously why did you destroy the town there was no reason to hurt innocent people "

She just stands there her arms folded up, tapping her foot , glaring down at the man she believed hurt tons of innocent people for no reason at all.
Feb 5, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru nods. "Yeah, my name is Hikaru Inuzuka, of the Hidden Leaf Village. Sure we can be friends; oh, this is Koromaru and Chibimaru. Chibimaru is always nice it's Koromaru that you have to look out for. You know since he's a wolf, but he's not so bad once you become his friend." She began to think. "No, I havn't seen anyone or anything. You're the first person I've seen besides the Ramen Shop owner." Hikaru then notices the fear in his eyes. "It's ok, Zero; Koromaru won't bite you."
Feb 6, 2013 10:00 AM
Jan 2011
Zero
"That’s a relief" *as he touched Koromaru head and patted it*

"Saying good boy" *then back away just a little*

*smiled at Hikaru*

"Well nice to meet both you Hikaru and your dog and wolf Koromaru and Chibimaru."

*he bowed*

"My partner is tracking this person named snow"

"I hope she found him soon"

*then he looked around to scan his surroundings*

"let’s go find them ok"

*smiles at Hikaru*
Feb 6, 2013 12:01 PM

Mar 2012
Snow laughed at this. He believed those fiends were anything but innocent. "INNOCENT!?" Snow just kept laughing. After a while he regained his posture and sat down. "Those monsters were far from innocent." He looked around once more.

"Look around you......The people are living their lives normally this place has been getting help from the leaf village compared to the sorry years they had before. If I recall this place was overlooked by them........" Snow remembered this piece as it was amazingly easy to take it apart. He smiled at the details he remembered.....Especially the screaming.

Snow glanced back at the angered Raysha. "I would love to play with you. But by the looks of it.....I'll be having more playmates later.....So I like to have my toys kept in a cage with this." With this said Snow used a scroll he had created with a large cage with lightning infused bars. "I'd love to stay and chat. But I have business to attend to" Snow remembered to troubling men that have been watching him for a while and believed it was time to pay them a visit.

"Til next time!" Snow tossed a smoke pellet on the ground and used shadowless flight to 'deal' with his next toy.
I am Invisible
Feb 6, 2013 12:41 PM
Jul 2012
(what's shadowless flight and isn't a lightning cage alittle strong for a genin )

Raysha just glares at him as he laughed expecting a answer it seemed to her he possibly had a screw loose by the way he was acting. She then hears him call them monsters and with a sly smile she says

"and why perhaps would innocent people who never did anything to you be monsters"

Raysha then looks around her like he told her to but still seems like these people could be better off with out the destruction of there town. She thought to herself who is he to judge how they were living or what kinda trauma he could've caused them by destroying there town.
She then here's some nonsensical bad guy rambling she never payed much attention to those kinda comments so when he summoned his cage her kekkai genkai just slashed it to pieces with her wind blades then the bars fell all around her.

Just as she was about to attack him back she sees him toss a smoke pellet and disappear she says to herself

"shit so close oh well won't give him chance to escape next time"

Raysha then begins tracking him again with her kekkai genkai.

35cp

-4 cp 2 wind blades
-2 cp activating radar

=29 cp
Feb 6, 2013 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
- It's one the techniques specific to my kenkai genkai. And it's just a cage that's bars is infused with lightning.... >_> It's not a lightning cage. O_O. That bars just have lightning discharges....And....Can't you see I'm trying to post-pone this battle thing.....THE PLOT IS MOVING TOO FAST T_T Besides....You skipped everyone...
I am Invisible
Feb 6, 2013 5:48 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru smiles. "Now the next time you see Koromaru and Chibimaru they'll want to lick you. Anyway, I'm not on any missions right now so I'll help you."
Feb 7, 2013 3:52 AM

Mar 2012
(oh yea but the thing is Swift Release : Shadowless Flight check it out .____.)
I am Invisible
Feb 7, 2013 12:32 PM

Mar 2012
(They're just cages :O With lightning in them.......Stop making them sound overpowered >_>)
I am Invisible
Feb 9, 2013 4:17 PM
Jan 2011
FlameLightning17 said:
Hikaru smiles. "Now the next time you see Koromaru and Chibimaru they'll want to lick you. Anyway, I'm not on any missions right now so I'll help you."

Zero
*smiles back* "ok at least i know your dog and wolf names and your name as well." lets go find my partner ok
Feb 10, 2013 1:17 PM

Mar 2012
Snow glanced behind him noticing that the girl just won't stop. Trying to evade the battle till later he created clones. Although he already knew that she would keep following the correct ones. The fake ones were triggered to create minor blasts when ever destroyed. As he finally came to a stop. He just wrote a note on the wall which said that 'What the hell's your problem with me? Chasing me just because.......' He did this large enough so that citizens could easily see it.
I am Invisible
Feb 10, 2013 2:29 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha launches air blades at snows clones destroying them from a distance so the explosions don't hurt her then she continues to follow him and has the wind whisper to him

"because you destroyed the village and hurt innocent people for nothing "

Raysha continues destroying the clones with air blades until she eventually gets closer to snow
Feb 10, 2013 4:48 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru looks at Zero and nods. "Okay, let's go, Zero." She then looks at her ninja dogs. "Koromaru, Chibimaru, let's go."
Feb 11, 2013 10:10 AM
Jan 2011
Zero
started to run hearing exploding clones near by his postion.

he jump from roof to roof to get a better view of the action and saw snow off at the distants and also saw raysha chasing after him.

"Hikaru there the target"

then started to run after the target without looking back to see if Hikaru was following him or not or even the Koromaru and Chibimaru.

as he was getting closer to snow from jumping from building to building

then used
Manipulated Shuriken Technique

to attack some of the clones that where getting to close to him got caught in the explsion and some of his shirt was teared almost ripped to shreeds like a wolf clawed slashed his shirt that left claws marks .

he kept on runing to snow even if that hurt him
Feb 11, 2013 4:16 PM

Mar 2012
Snow simply sat down to dodge the shurikens. "Fine.....If you guys are soooo interested in fighting 3 on 1....."He hinted at the dog-tamer.

"Then allow me to set up some rules.....They will be strictly 1 on 1.....If you don't abide....I can run for days on end......I'm sure you had a heck of a time tracking me right Raysha?" He took another breath
I am Invisible
Feb 11, 2013 4:41 PM
Jul 2012
"no not really I have pretty good chakra control so radar didn't cost much. You on the other hand have been using swift release a lot to get away how is your chakra control . I don't know about you but I can keep chasing all day until you run out of chakra. Or you can confess and say why you did this to innocent people and either I'll let you go or drag you to jail."

Raysha uses a wind whip on him in a attempt to grab him by the waist so he can't run.
Feb 11, 2013 7:15 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru nods. "Right." She then looks at her ninja dogs. "Chase after, Zero."

Koromaru and Chibimaru barked and began to chase after Zero so Hikaru would know where to go.

Soon Hikaru caught up to Zero and she and her dogs jumped up on a building. Hikaru just sat down with Koromaru and Chibimaru sitting next to her. She looks at Snow. "I never said I would fight you."
Feb 12, 2013 2:58 PM

Mar 2012
"My shadowless flight is quite easy to use.......And yes my chakra is nearing its peak i have about........20% right about now....." He simply sat down tied up not wasting chakra. "I thought i explained the reason already........Besides......I don't know if you noticed but.....there is no law here at the moment." He simply stared at Raysha with a blank expression.

"And you dog girl.......Are you or are you not fighting........" Snow just sat charging up his chakra.

(Seriously though.......Miku your character is the strongest >_>)
Edit (nag nag nag nag......)
-Snowman-Feb 15, 2013 2:17 PM
I am Invisible
Feb 12, 2013 4:36 PM
Jul 2012
( I know wasn't planning on having my charecter fight you was hoping Trent would since he's closer to your level and I'm only trying to help you also your right trent do you want to delete then repost or just continue on )

Raysha sat down also charging chakra and says

"all I remember is you played a prank on a noble so he banished you and you threw a tantrum by killing him or did I miss something"

Raysha then looked around and then said

"there may be no law but that doesn't give you right to hurt others stick to catching criminals"
MikuIzumiFeb 13, 2013 10:38 AM
Feb 13, 2013 9:39 AM
Jan 2011
Zero
*looked at snow* as he sat down next to raysha*

"i will fight you if you want snow" "i have my own rule then if i agreee to one on one then i choose where we fight at ok snow"

*as he just sat there stroking Chibimaru fur that was on his back*

(you skiped me but thats ok you need to wait for flame then you post)
Feb 14, 2013 7:34 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru just pets Koromaru and looks at Snow. "I'm not fighting."

(@Snow: Hikaru is a girl not a boy)
Feb 15, 2013 2:20 PM

Mar 2012
Snow did nothing but smirk "Law is nothing but a cage placed upon mankind. Besides...Rules were meant to be broken....If rules weren't broken than think of how mankind could have been played out...."

Snow was relieved as he heard that he wouldn't have to fight 3 opponents. "You may try to arrest me....But you won't....Besides....You guys STILL have no evidence."
I am Invisible
Feb 15, 2013 2:49 PM
Jul 2012
"who says we won't arrest you by the way you already confessed to destroying the town so we will just hand you over to the nobles. So your only hope is to find a reason to change our minds other wise no matter what you think we will arrest you. As for you comment about rules meant to be broken your wrong you may be able to bend them but you can't break them if you do bad things happen like for example people like you destroying towns . You must atone for your crimes and I'll make sure of it."

Raysha then watched him waiting to see how he would respond and what he would do she didn't like people to justify hurting innocent people with that non sensical garbage it's just them trying to get away with it.
Feb 16, 2013 5:39 PM

Apr 2009
Hikaru just waits and pets Kuromaru.
Feb 18, 2013 6:55 AM

Mar 2012
(Derp)
-Snowman-Feb 19, 2013 7:57 PM
I am Invisible
Feb 19, 2013 3:31 PM

Apr 2009
(Snow you skipped Trent)
Feb 19, 2013 9:40 PM
Jan 2011
Zero
do you want to fight im ready when you are *as he got up and took a fighting stance waiting for snow to attack him*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.