Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2013 7:48 PM

Jun 2012
Daedric said:
Skinny is better than fat
and I am stronger than most people here.
In the past 6 months I've lost over 100 pounds and gained much muscle. I've accomplished more in less than 2 years than you will in your entire life.

how does that make you feel suka?
WAAAAIIIITTTT!!! I was told about you! You're the kid who posted your facebook profile, right? Pffffftttt..

I'm sure you're the only one who works out in this world.

P.S. a 16 year old losing weight is no accomplishment.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 10, 2013 7:48 PM

Dec 2012
If they are spoiled then no they annoy the hell out of me
Jan 10, 2013 7:50 PM
Nov 2007
Holybaptiser said:
Daedric said:
In the past 6 months I've lost over 100 pounds and gained much muscle. I've accomplished more in less than 2 years than you will in your entire life.

WAAAAIIIITTTT!!! I was told about you! You're the kid who posted your facebook profile, right? Pffffftttt..

He's also the kid who made a thread claiming to be "too smart for high school" and that he should be allowed to just go straight to law school already
Jan 10, 2013 7:51 PM
May 2012
Ugh. I hate kids. I hate babies.
Jan 10, 2013 7:52 PM

Oct 2012
-Miyu- said:

<insert Z-flame's post about you starring at a mirror as a baby>

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 10, 2013 7:53 PM

Dec 2011
I get tired of young kids pretty quickly. I can play with them for 5 minutes, but then I'm done.. I will deliberately take them to some else and then sneak away.
Older kids (8-preeteens) I deal with for longer, but they still tire me out.
Jan 10, 2013 7:54 PM

Jun 2012
moose1 said:
Holybaptiser said:
Daedric said:

He's also the kid who made a thread claiming to be "too smart for high school" and that he should be allowed to just go straight to law school already
Is he actually the guy in the pictures people posted?
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 10, 2013 7:55 PM

Oct 2012
uzu-dragons said:
I get tired of young kids pretty quickly. I can play with them for 5 minutes, but then I'm done.. I will deliberately take them to some else and then sneak away.
5 minutes is a long time. I sneak away after I'm done too.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 10, 2013 7:56 PM

Jun 2012
After thinking about my love of lolis for a while, im starting to realize that I like little girls.
Jan 10, 2013 7:57 PM
May 2012
Tavor said:
-Miyu- said:

Iyaan!!!
babies are full of fat! They're so plump and ugly!

<insert tavor x banana
Jan 10, 2013 7:58 PM

Oct 2012
-Miyu- said:
More cushion for the...
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 10, 2013 7:59 PM

Oct 2012
-Miyu- said:
Tavor said:
-Miyu- said:

Iyaan!!!

<insert tavor x banana

Oh you.

Jan 10, 2013 8:02 PM

Nov 2012
Ahh, I really want a family in the future. But, I dont really like kids.
Hopefully I'll like mine in the future. haha

Im a Devil's advocate. Its just too fun.
Running on borrowed time.

Jan 10, 2013 8:21 PM

Apr 2012
Hate, let me tell you how much I've come to hate children since they first began to exist. There are about 196,939,900 square miles that make up the entire earth. If the word "hate" was engraved on each nano-angstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for children. Hate. Hate.
Jan 10, 2013 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
mdude009 said:
Hate, let me tell you how much I've come to hate children since they first began to exist. There are about 196,939,900 square miles that make up the entire earth. If the word "hate" was engraved on each nano-angstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for children. Hate. Hate.

Are you typing that from prison?

Jan 10, 2013 8:22 PM

Dec 2010
I hate them. Actually, no, that's not quite right; I hate everyone.
Jan 10, 2013 8:23 PM

Apr 2012
Tavor said:
mdude009 said:

Are you typing that from prison?

Mental asylum, close though.
Jan 10, 2013 8:30 PM

Aug 2008
I am generally pretty good with children, but I don't like babies. I can't understand how people see them as cute as I find them rather creepy and unnerving. Children are fine with me though once they can talk at least.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Jan 10, 2013 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
mdude009 said:

Oh my god. You got that from a video game didn't you?

I Have No Mouth. And I Must Scream.

*high fives for obscure reference*

And for those curious (be warned, it's creepy as hell):
Jan 10, 2013 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
MellowJello said:
mdude009 said:

That was a fucked up game, way creepier than anything we have now.
I remember playing that game when I was young, made Doom look like fuckin' My Little Pony.
CNileJan 10, 2013 8:38 PM
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jan 10, 2013 8:38 PM

Nov 2008
Shuhan said:
After thinking about my love of lolis for a while, im starting to realize that I like little girls.

Enjoy your misery, little girls irl are mean and sometimes manipulative unlike the nice ones in anime, and the richer they are the worse they are, no such thing as a kind ojou if she's a little girl.

Jan 10, 2013 8:43 PM
Nov 2007
Hoppy said:
Shuhan said:

Enjoy your misery, little girls irl are mean and sometimes manipulative unlike the nice ones in anime, and the richer they are the worse they are, no such thing as a kind ojou if she's a little girl.
Do you have a little girlfriend? My girlfriend is 11 years old and she is not like that
Jan 10, 2013 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
MellowJello said:
mdude009 said:

And for those curious (be warned, it's creepy as hell):

And here I was thinking no one would get that reference.
Jan 10, 2013 8:53 PM

Feb 2012
MrWhiteKniight said:
Ahh, I really want a family in the future. But, I dont really like kids.
Hopefully I'll like mine in the future. haha

You could always adopt or marry someone who is divorced with an already started family.
Jan 10, 2013 8:54 PM

Nov 2008
moose1 said:
Hoppy said:
Shuhan said:

Do you have a little girlfriend? My girlfriend is 11 years old and she is not like that

No, but I've seen how manipulative they can be, you got lucky.

Jan 10, 2013 9:02 PM

Oct 2012
Hoppy said:
What are you talking about, she's a little girl. If you can't muster up enough skill in your 15+ years of wisdom, then you could let her get acquainted to Mount Rushmore on your hand.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 10, 2013 9:04 PM

Jun 2012
It's kinda long, but I feel like I should leave this here:

I think kids are adorable.
Jan 10, 2013 9:52 PM

Jul 2012
Kids, I do not appreciate. The current stage of my life is about myself though, so perhaps I will warm to them later.
Jan 10, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2008
Only in 2D.
Jan 10, 2013 10:04 PM

Sep 2012
They're all hell spawns. All of them.
Jan 11, 2013 12:11 AM

Aug 2011
underdeveloped....
kek
Jan 11, 2013 12:16 AM

Nov 2012
i like buying things for kids and dressing them up but i dont care much to play with them, they cry for no reason, make messes, break things, take all your perfectly organized hair and fuck the hell out of it, there rude and over all a total pain

“It’s fascinating. You know all these words, and they’re all English, but when you string them together into sentences, they just don’t make any sense.”
Jan 11, 2013 1:32 AM
Dec 2011
i hate kids..
Jan 11, 2013 1:47 AM

Jan 2013
Kids are fine until they start middleschool. Then they turn into angsty, smart-mouthed twats until about age 30.
But then 45 rolls 'round and the mid-life crisis starts.. And they're back to how they were at 16.

Honestly though, I have no problems with kids so long as they're 'well behaved'. Same goes for teens, adults and the elderly.
Jan 11, 2013 1:58 AM

Oct 2012
*Insert Pedo bear theme*
I love dem kids.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 11, 2013 2:04 AM

Apr 2011
I like kids. I am pretty good when it comes to babysitting and I don't mind playing with them.

but the bratty ones suck though.
Jan 11, 2013 2:06 AM

Nov 2011
2 weeks ago, me and my bro went on an 6 hour road trip with 3 kids in the back, all i can say is i've never been so close to the edge of insanity before in my life

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 11, 2013 3:54 AM

Oct 2012
Zee530 said:
2 weeks ago, me and my bro went on an 6 hour road trip with 3 kids in the back, all i can say is i've never been so close to the edge of insanity before in my life
By edge of insanity, you meant you were suppressing urges, right?
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 11, 2013 4:16 AM

Jan 2011
Womb goblins.
Jan 11, 2013 6:19 AM

Jun 2012
CNile said:
Daedric said:

It is incredibly vain of you to claim that you, a stick figure of a 15 year old, are stronger than the adults on this forum.

EDIT: Unless you're a martial artist, but even then, I am one as well, and we don't know how many other people here are.

lol stick?
Look at my recent pics or me in real life that pic was when I was fatter.

And just because I am not the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger or last years Mr Fitness doesn't mean I am not strong.
I can benchpress 185 LBS, I squat 315, I can easily do 200 crunches before feeling a burn. 110 pushups, I have 2 years of bodybuilding knowledge and I know there are stronger people here but they arent obese douchebags like the rest of you who purposely find time to stalk my posts and insult me and make the post go off topic.
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Jan 11, 2013 6:21 AM

Jun 2012
Holybaptiser said:
moose1 said:
Holybaptiser said:
Daedric said:

Is he actually the guy in the pictures people posted?

oh and I never said I was too smart for highschool.

I mentioned how I was stuck at this one high school for the time being and how it made me feel.

It was very easy, and that post was barely thought up but now I am at Central. Central is the only high school in all of America that can give you a bachelors degree upon graduating. That is my goal, and hopefully I can accomplish it.

I don't see why all of you people need to be chertov mudak.
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Jan 11, 2013 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
katsucats said:
Zee530 said:
By edge of insanity, you meant you were suppressing urges, right?

lol. maybe?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 11, 2013 7:01 AM

Dec 2007
I never cared for kids until I had a kid. I love my kids. I like watching them grow up and experiencing things that I had forgotten since being a child myself. I have discovered how much I hate other parents though. I sometimes get angry at children I see behaving badly and then their parents show up and it all makes sense why their child is acting badly. I have learned that most kids are just mimicking what they have learned from their parents.

I had to have a talk with my 4 year old daughter because a boy in her kindergarten class decided to whip his cock out and show the class. The teacher informed all the parents that he was mad about coloring time and that was how he handles his anger. First thing that popped into my head was, what the fuck kind of parent teaches their kid that when you are mad whip your shit out and cry. My kid is cool, but that kid is doomed.
Jan 11, 2013 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
Hoppy said:
Shuhan said:

Someday I'll find the perfect little girl, they are out there.
Jan 11, 2013 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
I love them. I once planned to be a teacher, but because teachers get paid so bad and are generally looked down on, I see no reason to be a teacher. Also when I was in jobtraining as a teacher when I was about 14-15 years old, I was called a pedophile by some of my classmates who bullied me. .. being called a pedophile when you're not one.. it hurts.

One thing I don't like about children though.. I HATE massively spoiled children and I can't stand when they make too(and emphasize that) much noise.
"A man wishing to be unhappy finds many ways to prove his course."
- Hundred eyes
Jan 11, 2013 7:20 AM

May 2012
If they don't distract me from doing what I enjoy (playing videogames/watching anime) then I could care less about them

"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?" - Lelouch Vi Brittania
Jan 11, 2013 7:27 AM

Jan 2013
Oldmangenryuusai said:
Also when I was in jobtraining as a teacher when I was about 14-15 years old, I was called a pedophile by some of my classmates who bullied me.

People need to stop throwing that word around willy nilly. Even when said as a joke, the mere accusation has the ability to ruin a person's life, and I'm not just talking about hurt feelings here. I'm talking losing one's job, losing friend's who took the accusation seriously, disowned by family.. It's even worse for those who have children of their own. People will assume that person is molesting their child.

Unfortunately, pedophilia seems to be a running gag here because of the whole 'lolicon' thing. :/ Hope those people aren't as quick to use that word as a joke outside of the internet.
Jan 11, 2013 7:49 AM

Feb 2009
When I see a whiny, spoiled brat child that is screaming and misbehaving and making themselves a real pain, I simply find the parent and give the parent a piece of my mind.

Remember, you can't have whiny, spoiled brat child that is screaming and misbehaving kids without useless fucking dumb ass parents that need a good fucking smack in the head.

I always feel better after making useless parents realize their kid is just a reminder that they suck as parents.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Jan 11, 2013 7:54 AM

Feb 2012
I hate children. Glad I never was one.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jan 11, 2013 7:56 AM

Jun 2012
Lesley_Roberta said:
When I see a whiny, spoiled brat child that is screaming and misbehaving and making themselves a real pain, I simply find the parent and give the parent a piece of my mind.

Remember, you can't have whiny, spoiled brat child that is screaming and misbehaving kids without useless fucking dumb ass parents that need a good fucking smack in the head.

I always feel better after making useless parents realize their kid is just a reminder that they suck as parents.

You are really upset today huh?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 6 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 12 hours ago

20 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
52 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
1 hour ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 4 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.