Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 11, 2017 7:50 PM

Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
i prefer the second OP tbh. it looks cool from a visual standpoint and the song is awesome.
Music wise I prefer the first ED (then the second ED), but I would agree that visually the second OP is the best.

Sep 11, 2017 7:59 PM

Abajur said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
i prefer the second OP tbh. it looks cool from a visual standpoint and the song is awesome.
Music wise I prefer the first ED (then the second ED), but I would agree that visually the second OP is the best.

both are good and well made. i didn't skip them when i binged the series.

Dec 27, 2018 11:20 PM

The new sets of theme songs for the second half caught me off guard that's for sure. They're nice though, especially the new opening. Sasayama's a cool loose cannon so being aware of how he died was sad.

Yayoi's past as a musician was interesting. She only wanted to have fun with the one person who was kind to her but once she got out, she found out that she's involved in very dangerous business with all that anarchic aspirations. The Sibyl System might be a dangerous and oppressive way of judging what can't be truly judged but setting fire to everything with Molotovs just isn't the way to go. She completely let go of her guitarist past after leaving the nail polish and strings in her cell and that's kinda bittersweet...

Feb 21, 7:04 PM

What she said about the Sybil system seems true for a lot of governments/bureaucracies in their own ways. Good episode, kinda sad.

Mar 22, 3:49 PM

So we got a backstory dedicated to Yayoi. Don't think they necessarily needed a whole epidode for it, but it touched upon an interesting topic and showcased how the system is nothing more than a farce. Some flaws also became more evident.

Not a fan of the new opening :S
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 23, 6:57 PM

Really missing the original ED.

May 28, 10:29 PM

Good episode about how Yayoi joined the team..also, we got a different look at the Sibyl System when a group of musicians are trying to rebel against the system.

I don't like the new OP lol.

Life has no meaning.

Jul 6, 10:55 AM

was not expecting the new op.... hmm well let's see how it goes

Jul 7, 9:46 PM

Lol 'Yayoi', maybe she has an interest on Yaoi.

The Rehab changed Yayoi.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jul 23, 2:11 AM

NOOOOOO. They changed OP and ED. What the fuck. : ( The first ones were so good, they were easily some of my favourite parts of this show.
These second ones... Not so much. : (

R.i.p. that sick opening tune of the first ED that capped off each episode so perfectly, as well as those sickass character mugshots it had (seriously, they were so fucking cool)
R.i.p. the killer vocals (that I couldn't help/stop trying to sing along to) and direction of the first OP

Also this episode really didn't have very good direction. And was just more silly than usual I feel.
Modified by Zaugr, Jul 23, 2:20 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]