Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 10, 2013 3:57 AM
i have umm particular tastes i guess

1. i need an anime that has a group of fighters (good guys) so that the battles aren't repetitive

2. i hate it when the other "good guys" are constantly being extra cruel to the main character like tales of the abyss or Xam'd

3. i don't like mecha they are good shows mostly but i don't like having people fight by proxy
it needs to be them not them inside something but something like project arms thats slightly different enough

i would really like a space Sci-Fi type anime but i want carnage no sissy stuff true space adventure. but not outlaw star or trigun type they are 2 of my favorites but not what i'm looking for

and no weaklings i don't want a main character who easily loses to a sponge

but any action anime meeting the first 3 criteria go ahead and recommend it. also i just watched that disney movie planet treasure and i've always loved titan A.E. but i want a more mature feel which is vague but the best way i can explain it.

i don't want to sound mean or anything i just have a particular taste and you can see why i'm having difficulties

Jan 10, 2013 4:02 AM
ruroini kenshin maybe...has a group of fighter,good guys,doesn't mean/cruel,doesn't has mecha and sci fi...and the mc a totaly strong..
hey you..that middle finger is looking at you

Jan 10, 2013 4:07 AM
good one but i've finished that
and for future i've finished demon eyes kyo
and i'm not into claymore

Jan 10, 2013 4:09 AM

Its really hard to be in space and not "fight by proxy." Space is kinda a dangerous place :P
you can check out Legend of the Galactic Heroes

i also recommend:
Fate/Zero
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 10, 2013 4:17 AM
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
thank you i'll give it a try
fate/zero
haven't tried this either cool that's 2

the fighting doesn't have to be in space they just need to be up there and going from place to place

Jan 10, 2013 4:17 AM
Hexis said:
Its really hard to be in space and not "fight by proxy." Space is kinda a dangerous place :P
you can check out Legend of the Galactic Heroes

i also recommend:
Fate/Zero
I tried watching legend of the galactic heroes but couldn't get into it, because of the art. Is it worth getting into?

Jan 10, 2013 5:28 AM

Have you watched Hunter X Hunter (and the reboot)? Although the setting is not in space :P

Jan 10, 2013 5:40 AM

ArchVince said:
Have you watched Hunter X Hunter (and the reboot)? Although the setting is not in space :P

I second this, fits all your criteria except for space

Jan 10, 2013 5:49 AM

Darker than Black
Fate/Zero
Baccano!
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Jan 10, 2013 5:54 AM

Outlaw Star
Space adventure Cobra
Cowboy Bebop

Jan 10, 2013 12:57 PM

Dragon Ball
Naruto
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Highschool DxD
Hellsing Ultimate

Jan 11, 2013 6:57 AM
not_biased i've seen all of those im re-watching naruto right now

bergil space adventure cobra i'll write down the other two i watched on CN

natsuu i haven't seen any of those yet heard good things about them though
starting fatezero tonight

space isn't required i had just watched a cool space movie and was wondering what animes countinued the theme

Jan 11, 2013 9:53 AM

It's a really good idea to have a complete list before asking for reccommendations.

Planetes, especially in the second half. There's lots of fighting and none of it in mecha. Battles are not repetitive. The fights do have 'true carnage' - people definitely die.

Mugen no Ryvius - fighting, though most of it is political, but no mecha

Crest of Stars/Banner of the stars - some action with no mecha, battles aren't repetitive, though it doesn't have the group of fighters. Some people do die.

Jan 15, 2013 10:04 AM
just once i'd like to go online and not have to listen to people tell me how to do it if i cared i'd have asked

aside from that good suggestions

Jan 15, 2013 10:13 AM

for the group of fighters criteria, i would suggest soul eater one of my fav's no space though

for space i would suggest planetes, a really great series, not neccesarily heavy on the action but really good none the less

Jan 15, 2013 10:24 AM

Toaru Majutsu no Index (not in space, but def. a great anime about power or lack there of and learning to use it)

Jyu Oh Sei (this is def. a sci fi type of anime where the people get stronger and fight the system)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.

Jan 29, 2013 6:55 AM
planetes im watching now along with a few others

a certain magical index is a show i do not like basically because i don't like female leads they leave me felling no connection to the character what so ever

Jyu Oh Sei i've seen one episode close to end i'll eventually try this one

also this thread is over so somebody look it