Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 61 Discussion

Aug 3, 2017 12:40 AM

Cold Killua is my favorite

Also, Gon x Killua ~

Sep 27, 2017 12:26 AM
don't you hate the girlish voices of gon and killua? why was this? why this fault has to be on the most important characters of the series?
what do you think?

Sep 27, 2017 1:27 AM
HybridMBL said:
Wow this episode flew by like it was 5 minutes even though this was a lot of exposition and setting up the rules of the game! The highlights of this episode for me were Killua's killer instinct after he had trace put on him and the music during Genthru's explanation of forming a combo. I'll only say this to avoid spoilers but it's really ironic because of events that play out later in the arc X D

Killua and Gon really do have a beautiful friendship, Gon is the yin to Killua's yang... They're perfect together. When Killua showed his rage towards the guy who put the spell on him, this is the same person who looks kawaii 2 minutes later

this anime teach us about a friendship is more than everything.. friends is like a family.. not only blood but taruhan bola online is more important than everything...

warunggol terpercaya

Sep 27, 2017 3:37 PM

Matthappy said:
don't you hate the girlish voices of gon and killua? why was this? why this fault has to be on the most important characters of the series?
what do you think?

They don't sound like girls to me at all, unlike Kurapika. Most boy child characters are played by girls. You must not have much experience watching anime to notice this.

Sep 27, 2017 4:03 PM
Nikki_Z said:
Matthappy said:
what do you think?

They don't sound like girls to me at all, unlike Kurapika. Most boy child characters are played by girls. You must not have much experience watching anime to notice this.

i already know that ladys are the ones that generally makes voices of kids in dubs and voice actings( for example the voice of maile flanagan as naruto), the thing is that generally those girls know how to make a convincing kid voice, unlike the two girls that made the gon and killua voice which sounds totally and undubitably as freaking grown womans not kids, you`re the one who is to blinded by his fantoms to see the reality.

Sep 27, 2017 4:09 PM

Matthappy said:

i already know that ladys are the ones that generally makes voices of kids in dubs and voice actings( for example the voice of maile flanagan as naruto), the thing is that generally those girls know how to make a convincing kid voice, unlike the two girls that made the gon and killua voice which sounds totally and undubitably as freaking grown womans not kids, you`re the one who is to blinded by his fantoms to see the reality.

Agree to disagree, and it does no favors for you to say that Maile Flanagan as Naruto is a "convincing kid voice". I think you're the too blind to see the reality.

Nov 30, 2017 12:42 AM

I know Killua doesn't want to kill anymore if he can help it, but I'm obsessed with his assassin side and murderous intent DDD;

<333333333

And ugh, I'm in love his and Gon's friendship. Can it BE any more flawless???? TTuTT I need MOAR :') Gon wears his heart on his sleeves and his eyes shine brightly, it makes Kil blushie blushie huehuehuehue I live for those moments YAAAAASSSSSSSS.

Jan 11, 2018 9:33 AM

This time, the way the show introduces the world of Greed island and its content is significantly better!

I'm looking forward to the... Nice act!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 14, 2018 2:27 AM

well the game starts at a brutal start…. Hmmm also the phantom troupe is also in the game hmmm atleast 5 of them Atleast…

Dec 27, 2018 3:44 PM

Quite lovely episode once again, the pacing does feel a bit slower than it was in the previous arcs though! Let's see what's next.

Sep 1, 9:49 PM
The newcomers who joined the "peaceful" group are about to be scammed, aren't they?

The girl is suspicious, doesn't she know that Gon x Killua bromance will always prevail?

Sep 17, 8:17 PM

Ok, im surprised im alone on this one but Gon was an asshole on this episode and its something he has been carring since ever. His father, who is portrayed as an awful man who abandoned him and his family, then creates this sort of battle Royale game. And lets not pretend he didnt know the consequences. He is a hunter, he knows that kind of awful stuff could happen. And Gon gets offended and defends him because some people told him the truth about greed island? Seriously?

The anime is really good, but among the main 4 characters he is the only one not showing a proper evolution as a character despite getting stronger and therefore , a more competent hunter.

Well. I hope something interesting happens eventually that lets him grow as a character
Modified by MichaelJackson, Sep 17, 8:25 PM

Oct 12, 6:40 PM

They both got a taste on what the game really has in store for them, with Killua being on the receiving end of one of the game's many spells and were also given a choice to team up so they can finish the game quickly but Gon ain't gonna go the through easy way out! He's going to get out of there fair and square without killing anyone, I'm sure of it.

That little girl talks like she's a lot older than she looks.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store