Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 4, 2018 5:48 PM

Aug 2014
Decent first episode, I guess. Let's see how this goes.
May 14, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
There are a bunch of very convenient plot devices at work here. So he accidentally sold his notebook at the library and then she accidentally bought that book from the library only to end up accidentally in the same class as said guy. Very convenient indeed or just lazy writing.
Aug 20, 2019 11:03 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
hydro said:
Ok, I really hate Masuzu.

Same here. I wanted to kill that bitch deader than dead with a baseball bat.
Feb 17, 2020 11:23 PM

Aug 2018
The animation kinda remind me of Saekano
Look a rare mc Eita kun that smart and focus on career goals more than love life but got blackmailed by Masuzu

That OP was ehh like its full of fan service and so random also Eita kun not even in the OP lol
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 1, 2021 4:08 AM

Aug 2018
Tbh its kinda generic harem anime introduction but the characters design are hot so... I'll try this one.
Jul 10, 2021 9:59 AM

Jun 2020
This looks like a colorful anime The OP as well looks vivid and it's pleasing to see and it sounds cute

An anti lover this man is Based I see I see a man of culture, And he has a childhood friend to look over and his parents left him and that's what made him like that and so sick of love in general

The prettiest girl sits next to him and things proceed to surprising events, Damn Natsukawa, Average pantsu fan vs An average no pantsu enjoyer such as herself woman of culture this situation might get to uncertain things and I would love to make that happen.
Jul 16, 2021 5:18 AM

Apr 2018
Damn, I love te vibe that this anime gives off. The comedy is pretty good too.
Death Note and Jojo references everywhere. Glad that the MC isn't a pussy and scared of girls, he's a damn anti-lover. His personality is pretty funny, might like him. Masuzu's personality is kinda bitchy, but I probably won't hate her.
A good start.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 27, 2022 10:32 PM
Jan 2022
How do I watch This??
Jan 27, 2022 10:33 PM
Jan 2022
How do I watch This??
Jul 9, 2022 5:11 PM

Apr 2020
After watching the first episode, here is my overall opinion: what kind of terrible tarnation did I just witnessed? My true intention in my opinion is to express how this anime would have never started or could have been entirely different. Since I have a strong and intense dislike for this anime, I will go all out and not hold back.

Below, I have written some possible scenarios on how this anime would have never started or been completely different. I will only consider the perspectives of both the main male protagonist and the main female protagonist.

My strengths are possessing a high degree of psychological instincts and fast physical reflexes. My weaknesses are my lackluster foreign language skills and strong disinterest in economic topics.

From Eita Kidou’s perspective:
Possible Outcome 1: I realized that studying too much is not a compatible taste of character. So, I decided to study smart and put in an average effort daily. I know my childhood friend, an orange-haired girl, bothers me a lot about high school popularity. So, I convinced her to establish an equal and honorable friendship with. I profit from her and she profits from me. Thus, this anime ends very differently.

Possible Outcome 2: Instead of writing my journal on a physical notebook, I decided to write my journal in my Google Drive account with two-factor authentication. I made my first interaction with Masuzu and found out about her cruel philosophical ideals. I decided to not interact with her because she gives me bad friendship vibes. Since Masuzu does not have any sort of leverage against me, she is unable to blackmail me and I do not pretend to be her boyfriend. Boom, end of story already.

From Masuzu Natsukawa’s perspective:
Possible Outcome 1: I realized my own cruel personality does not provide me any sort of interpersonal profit. So, I decided to change my personality for the better and started to make kind-hearted friendships with my classmates. I met Eita and found out he is smart. Since I get positive vibes from him, I displayed a friendly demeanor with him. As a result, we gain interpersonal profit from each other. Boom, end of anime already.

Possible Outcome 2: I do not blackmail Eita and form a friendship with his childhood friend. Over time, I gained his trust and he found out about my heroic morals and selflessness.
In the left image, the two characters are Corrin (Female) and Jakob from Fire Emblem: Fates.

“Fear is not evil. It tells you what weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.” – Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)

Apr 30, 2023 10:10 PM
Jun 2022
not bad, not the best, interesting show
Sep 3, 2023 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty good (Loved the part where they both said love is crap 😂)i guess though, mc should have just use a virus to corrupt the files on her computer but than again he's just a normal study lover :P
Sep 18, 2023 11:53 AM

Nov 2010
I like the OP—a catchy song that showcases the beautiful girls of this show.
Off to a good start! The chemistry between Masuzu & Eita is amusing. Anti-love, eh? The guys in the FA subreddit should learn to be like that instead. Haha
Masuzu is very pretty and ravish-worthy! I got a boner from her sexy poses and the reveal that she isn't wearing any panties. My kind of woman! Hehe
Nov 11, 2023 8:06 PM

Oct 2022
Can't really tell if it's gonna be ok after this episode, gonna have to watch some more.
Dec 10, 2023 4:08 AM

Nov 2023
Wow really nice anime, Chiwa is a bit annoying
Jan 17, 11:47 AM

Aug 2021
Masuzu is kinda alright for now, but that usual annoying childhood friend.. eh.. I already can't stand her
Mar 27, 11:34 AM

Dec 2022
That's quite the foundation for a fake dating premise, but I understand Masuzu's contempt for the unwanted attention and confessions.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.