Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2009 4:09 AM

Dec 2008
Seventh and Eighth episodes were the best.
I might have started doing Macarena Dance when I found out Kaname and Yuuki are siblings :P I was too dazzled to remember :P
But then, It turned out that pureblood vampires marries their siblings?!? For God's sake, what was that!
Jan 26, 2009 7:29 PM

Aug 2008

Quite the cliffhanger there, Haven't read the manga yet, so I liked it.
Suza said:
lonehunter88 said:
well, at least yuuki can see through doors now.. cool..

You're right, I thought the same ;p

I would love to have that ability! xD

Incest!! I guess they're not called "Purebloods" for nothing!
Ineteresting... now Zero has got definetely a chance here! Not that I'm against incest(inlucing the vampire-variety) or something, but Zero's so much better than Kuran. On note, doesn't Yuki look better with long hair? :)
Feb 16, 2009 12:49 PM
Jul 2008
A very full and emotional episode... mystries are finally being unravlled... i wonder.... whats next? Is it right to want yuuki and kaname's union? What about zero's heart? Is he not the morally suited partner? Or do we truly just consider them monsters and accept their chosen way of life? If we do does that not undermine the essence of positive aceptance?

Aug 17, 2009 1:48 PM
Jul 2009
Great episode.
Nov 15, 2009 5:47 AM

Aug 2008
Wow this is seriously sick. There was something wrong with this show from the start but this is just to much.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 26, 2009 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
Wowsa, major story developments.. finally! and their all developments i'm enjoying to the max :D Can't wait to see what happens next.

Btw, Rima was up against a pureblood was she not? i assumed purebloods had a massive power difference between regular vampires. Was it because the pureblood-Rido was inside anothers body that surpressed his powers to that extent?
Nov 27, 2009 10:34 PM

Jul 2009
LaKittyEvil said:
Is it just me but the scene were Yuki is with Kaname and she then sucks his blood, that was effing sexy!
Omg I was slightly disturbed but excited at the same time...omg I'm going to hell lol
And Zero...sheesh I know your surprised and all but Yuki was freaking asleep!
She didn't know she was a damn vampire! Way to go Zero! Your so loyal!

I totally agree. that scene was hott! Zero really pissed me off when he pointed the gun at her, for crying out lout she didnt know she was a vampire. Its not like she kept a huge secret that she was going to become a vampire like he did. geez he is a vampire too, with their blood coursing through his veins, wtf. Damn, maybe he needs a little more time to realize this. Its like all of the time they had together and the feelings they've shared have been revoked on this technicality, of her being a vampire. Yeah she may be a diff person, but you should still love the person she was and not be mad at her for it. If anything he should be more pissed at kanamae for keeping it a secret. Oh well, I liked kaname/yuuki better than zero/yuuki. I'm glad that yuuki has grown as a person, instead of trying to argue with him or prove herself to him, he just accepted his "hate" and moved on. I feel like he'll be useful and kill their uncle for them, just a prediction.
Also it annoys me that so many people have a problem with the siblings loving each other, since they are vampires and all and its fantasy. I still need Kaname-kun to explain how they are but arent really siblings, whatever he said at the end of ep 7(i think).
JoquishaJoestarNov 27, 2009 10:39 PM
Aug 14, 2010 10:13 PM

Nov 2009
so they're brother and sister and yet they have 2 still be lovers.. ew thats SO GROSS!!! but yay we got 2 see Yuuki's past!!! ='( poor Zero... he must be REALLY confused!!! i cant believe he pointed the gun at her!!! *wait that was a lie. . .* omg wow Yuuki's mom gave up her life 4 Yuuki!!! thats cool... but she jus ended up bein a vampire again. . . and Rima is so kawaii!!! i hope she doesnt die... and i hope Shiki can take control of his body... hmm i really dont like the fact that Yuuki and Kaname have 2 be 2gether!!! i think its really gross... and i cant believe her mom and dad were siblings!!! ewy!!! im srry but i really dont like incest *unless its the Hitachiin twins ^.^'*
Feb 23, 2011 1:40 AM

Oct 2008
It seems like drinkin blood is like having sex. >_>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 21, 2011 8:11 PM
Oct 2009
Anitnelav said:
It seems like drinkin blood is like having sex. >_>

Actually, there's a lot of vampire stories/myths/etc. that depict it as such. Although it's usually shown to hurt in some way, it's supposed to be pleasurable to both the human and vampire.

Anyway, I've read the manga, and now that I've seen this part in the anime, I STILL WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW YUKI'S HAIR GETS SO LONG IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. Ha ha ha.
Jun 15, 2012 8:04 AM

Jun 2011
the whole Yuki/Kaname thing is disturbing and very disgusting. I don't like the fact that yuki is a vampire, its kind of cliche and the whole brother and sister thing is kinda cheezy. but I did like the fight with Rima and im glad Senri gained his conciousness back :) Rima/Senri all the way! And am i the only one wondering how Yuki's hair suddenly got really long?
fluffy-luffyJun 15, 2012 8:09 AM
Jul 27, 2012 1:42 PM

May 2012
Ow damn now it's getting somewhere! This will be getting interesting very fast!
Nov 4, 2013 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
Most amazing episode after the one before this. I just love this show, hope we will see lot's of blood and revenge from Clan clan towards Clan uncle. [no pun intended xD]
Oct 3, 2014 10:43 PM

Apr 2013
kawaii_titan said:
And am i the only one wondering how Yuki's hair suddenly got really long?

You are not the only one. Can someone please answer this question? ^^^

Also, at the end of the episode I started shouting "KILL HER! KILL HER!!!" to Zero.
Jun 13, 2015 7:40 AM

Jun 2010
Seriously I can't understand this.
Kaname isn't Yuuki's real brother. But they talk like he is, even she was a human. So wtf?
and also Yuuki isn't a pureblood because she was a human. Then it would be the same thing if Zero is a pureblood.

This show started to suck from the moment they became siblings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2016 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
and I was rooting for Kaname now I have to burn this ship down
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Oct 22, 2016 8:11 AM

Aug 2013
Seems we're getting some Vampire insect, "Vampsect" maybe.
May 23, 2017 2:38 PM

Jul 2013
Yuki is a pureblood of the Kuran family! wow!!! so her mom turned her human so she could have a better life, wow!

Her parents were siblings and purebloods marry their siblings! unexpected but I guess it's to preserve the blood line and purity.

Wow, Kaname is her fiancee! but Yuki isn't keen and doesn't like she's been in love with her brother all this time, well. When Kaname said "is something wrong with that?" I was like "yeah dude, incest" lol. It didn't even cross his mind!

Zero pointing the gun at Yuki! D:
Aug 7, 2019 9:32 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This was awsome.
So much of everything :o
I need to know how this ends, its really getting between me and sleep right now xD

Aug 16, 2020 5:35 PM
Oct 2019
Sigh. So it is a sick, twisted sibling love story after all. At least in Kaname's mind.

Headmaster Cross fishing off the old vampire killing weapon. And hopefully everybody is able to defeat Senri's body snatcher, grandfather Ichijou, and Ichiru.

Also, I might like this season more than the first. So far the unanswered questions from season 1 are being answered (many things have yet to be answered though). Looks like there may be a little more action, too. Not that a show needs action scenes to be good, but because someone was obviously going to have to die/lose. And it looks like there are going to be several losers now.
HagePotPotatoAug 16, 2020 5:43 PM
Oct 10, 2020 6:22 AM

Jan 2019
You know, I’m not horribly disgusted by the concept of Yuri and Kaname. They’re pure blood vampires, they’re above humans. It’s such as the Greek gods engaging in incest. It’s disgusting for humans, but they’re so much above that human rules no longer apply to them. I was disgusted by the concept of Zero and Yuri because they were raised as siblings, both of which I originally assumed to be humans. However, the pureblood vampire aspect changes things and I think a lot of people fail to understand how common of a practice this is in stories of creatures that are above the human race.
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Dec 16, 2020 11:25 PM
Jul 2014
Rima is badass. She’s the only one who stood up to Rido at this point while everyone else is on their knees lmaooo she’s got spunk and attitude and she really should have more screen time. Overall I wish the show and writer invested more in everyone’s backstory, not just the main characters.

Anyways to tack on to what the post above me said about incest—ppl gotta remember incest was the-thing-to-do even back in the medieval days 12th/13th/14th century shit. Ya it’s a stretch of course to still make KanamexYuki a thing but it’s the writer’s story and that’s how she wanted it lmao. Go write your own sick love story if you ain’t happy with what’s being delivered :p
Sep 22, 2022 5:47 PM
Nov 2020
no u now why.......
Jan 27, 8:05 AM
May 2017
Since, Kaname is not her blood related brother and given the fact what mother said. Yuki have a blood related brother.

Also, what the fvck Zero! Why are you pointing your gun at her?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.