Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 23, 2016 1:32 AM

And I think I've lost a few brain cells.

How did the Log Horizon guy write this shit?

Nov 23, 2016 1:05 PM

Great first episode, certainly different from the usual ones. Though it was going a bit fast how their relationship developed lol. I hope they keep that level of fanservice :>

Jul 12, 2017 9:18 PM

the Opening sounds like THE OFFICE, her boobs are seriously frustrating, but it seems interesting

I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS A HEADBAND ARE U SERIOUS
Modified by abelkoontz, Jul 12, 2017 9:27 PM
Xtina is my mother!

Nov 3, 2017 2:53 PM
It was the ending theme by Arino Akai that pulled me in for watching the second episode.
The anime is good, Unknown Vision is great.

Nov 9, 2017 12:10 AM
I want to try this show but whats with the fucking name? did they dont have a name?

Mar 14, 2018 7:31 PM
Ok, this made absolutely no sense to me.

First, all the economics of war stuff. Why can't the Central Nations keep sending food to the South without war? Why were some kids being burned alive (I assume) inside a cottage to "prevent demon sickness from spreading"? If they had the plague, that has nothing to do with starvation. Why the hell would humanity "be destroyed" if the war ends? I get that having a common enemy keeps the humans from fighting each other, but that's it. None of the other stuff made any sense.

And then her plan which is - getting hitched and "seeing what's on the other side" whatever that means? And along the way they'll be killing people and doing horrible things, based on what they're saying? Like possibly ending the war somehow maybe?

Seriously, WTF is going on here?

Oct 15, 2018 11:26 AM

kalinime said:
Ok, this made absolutely no sense to me.

First, all the economics of war stuff. Why can't the Central Nations keep sending food to the South without war? Why were some kids being burned alive (I assume) inside a cottage to "prevent demon sickness from spreading"? If they had the plague, that has nothing to do with starvation. Why the hell would humanity "be destroyed" if the war ends? I get that having a common enemy keeps the humans from fighting each other, but that's it. None of the other stuff made any sense.

First, the war between the humans and the demons emerged due to a lack of resources. Overpopulation caused a depletion of resources, which caused a serious crisis. This was because if the Southern Nations became overpopulated, the resources in the nation would diminish, and thus create a self insufficiency crisis. Thus, they created the war, which due to plundering of territories, made them able to sustain the nations for the time being. That and the lots of soldiers being killed made them able to sustain the armies somehow.

(Also the fact that armies live on very poor rations made them able to conserve food supply).

People were killed to prevent demon sickness in order to stop overpopulation. That's it. Simple. The poor were being killed so that more resources would be available to the other people and hence delay self starvation. If there were no demons, everyone would fight each other and not only would that be a waste of resources, but also a total destruction of civilization itself.

And then her plan which is - getting hitched and "seeing what's on the other side" whatever that means? And along the way they'll be killing people and doing horrible things, based on what they're saying? Like possibly ending the war somehow maybe?

I guess you need to watch a few more episodes for that. Seeing the other side means she wants to see what happens when the war ends.OBVIOUSLY. And the horrible things mentioned here is becoz the hero and demon queen uniting obviously is viewed as a horrible thing by people. I mean, how would you feel if Batman and Joker just said they have become BFFs? (Don't answer that.)

Killing people is becoz they chose not to stop the war since stopping means that the countries will have to rely on agricultural output, which is way low. So as war not stopped, people will get killed.

Getting hitched is anime logic.

You gotta live with that.

This anime gives a better explanation of why war happens than Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 13, 12:55 AM

Demon is cute. I don't like the OP or ED but this anime might have promise.

Jul 6, 11:33 AM

fake horns?! dam thats dissapointing a bit 😁

i made a lot of jokes on my own watching this, 1example, yes its crime to attack pretty face and large boobs good man u made right choice to stop πŸ˜‚

that body billow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Modified by Sugram22, Jul 6, 11:36 AM

Sep 24, 2:00 PM
I loved everything about this episode!!! I am not a fan of overlarge boobs, but I thought the demon king's boobs fit her totally. I hope the rest of the episodes are as good.

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]