Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2013 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
I know most of us don't watch anime on television anymore. I just want to know anime that still airing on your country. Due to a riddiculous cencorship the anime that airing in my country now is Naruto, Dragonball Kai, Inazuma Eleven, Doraemon, Crayon Shin-Chan.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 2, 2013 7:18 PM
Oct 2011
Though I'm not in my country anymore, I believe Detective Conan is still airing in there. In addition to One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. Gintama too I believe.
Candor123Jan 2, 2013 7:21 PM
Jan 2, 2013 7:18 PM
Oct 2012
in the US we get one day-nope, rather one night. and i believe bleach,naruto, cowboy bebop, GITS,FMA:BH, and eureka 7 are being aired. i miss toonami :/
Jan 2, 2013 7:26 PM

Nov 2011
In Malaysia, Naruto Shippuden,Fairy Tail,Beyblade(not the first season as far as I know),Detective Conan,Dragonball Kai,Doraemon,Crayon Shin Chan and a shonen football anime which I don't remember the title since I don't watch it. In fact I rarely watch TV these days, who need that when you have the Internet? Funny how the list of anime that air in Malaysia is about the same as the one in Indonesia.

Jan 2, 2013 7:28 PM
Oct 2012
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:
in the US we get one day-nope, rather one night. and i believe bleach,naruto, cowboy bebop, GITS,FMA:BH, and eureka 7 are being aired. i miss toonami :/

Wait I thought toonami came back sometime last year?
well u know wat i mean. the OLD/GOOD toonami. i know its still called toonami but its a shell of its former self
Jan 2, 2013 7:28 PM

Sep 2012
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:

It did.

Think of it as Tsukihime.
Jan 2, 2013 7:31 PM

Aug 2012
Candor said:
Though I'm not in my country anymore, I believe Detective Conan is still airing in there. In addition to One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. Gintama too I believe.

Now that's something nice.

In my country there's only Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball (i just confirmed, since i wouldn't know by myself, not only i already watched those but they are dubbed as well on TV...). There used to be One Piece, but i guess they didn't buy all seasons or something. I dunno which Naruto it is (both maybe) and same goes for Dragon Ball.
Jan 2, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2012
Well for paid channels I think FMA:Brotherhood & InuYasha ...Like past 100 years
And Pokemon.. I think.
Jan 2, 2013 7:34 PM

Jan 2012
yu yu hakuho
naruto
bleach
pokemon
FMP
honey and clover
and a few more
Jan 2, 2013 7:35 PM
Oct 2012
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:

well u know wat i mean. the OLD/GOOD toonami. i know its still called toonami but its a shell of its former self

Got you. Yeah it's a shame that toonami is gone.
i mean i probaly enjoyed it more cuz i was kid but it would still be nice to see it air every day like it used to again. (DBZ was my shit btw)
Jan 2, 2013 7:36 PM
Jul 2018
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:
SirDrRoger said:
whitesox123 said:

Got you. Yeah it's a shame that toonami is gone.

While I am thankful for Toonami for showing me anime for the first time, if I had to choose between downloading or watching an anime on TV with commercials, I would rather download it.
Because of this situation, Toonami will never return to its glory-days.
Jan 2, 2013 7:39 PM

Nov 2011
Well, no shit. lol
Said that before Toonami even announced it was coming back. Due to how much we've advanced in technology(Specifically the internet.) Toonami no way can make amazing come back. Back then you couldn't really find anime and stuff online which you can easily access now.

One new episode a week versus all of the anime online just makes it a big one sided battle besides casual watchers that tune in to watch it.

Not that I have anything against it though, I loved Toonami back when it aired, but now it really can't do much besides make more people interested in anime and maybe hop online to be ONE OF US, ONE OF US ONE OF US.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 2, 2013 7:39 PM
Jul 2012
whitesox123 said:

This right now
Jan 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
In Malaysia, Naruto Shippuden,Fairy Tail,Beyblade(not the first season as far as I know),Detective Conan,Dragonball Kai,Doraemon,Crayon Shin Chan and a shonen football anime which I don't remember the title since I don't watch it. In fact I rarely watch TV these days, who need that when you have the Internet? Funny how the list of anime that air in Malaysia is about the same as the one in Indonesia.
Well we are neighbor after all.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Dec 2011
I haven't seen the 4kids lineup in years, but my guess is that they still show some Yu-Gi-Oh spinoff and One Piece. DBZ Kai and a different DB show is on Nicktoons. All the rest I know of are on Adult Swim/Toonami- Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Cashern Sins.
Naruto Shippuden was on DisneyXD at some poin,t but I think it got cancelled.
Jan 2, 2013 7:41 PM
Oct 2012
NeoAnkara said:
KaiserNazrin said:
Well we are neighbor after all.
mann...i want fairy tail :(
Jan 2, 2013 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
We get funimation shit on demand if that counts
Jan 2, 2013 7:47 PM
Aug 2012
This is what's airing in Australia on free to air tv - so not pay-tv/cable (excluding the online streaming section listed):

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2012-12-17/free-anime-in-au-update/17/dec-23/dec

Even though Blade of the Immortal is listed as iview (ABCs web-viewing-streaming type thing) - I'm sure I've seen it on TV around.

Madoka airing on ABC3 on Jan 6 (!). An odd, but cool choice (ABC3 is a kind of a kids channel)
Jan 2, 2013 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
To aru majutsu
And Beyblade.
Jan 2, 2013 7:48 PM

Feb 2012
Neane1993 said:

While I am thankful for Toonami for showing me anime for the first time, if I had to choose between downloading or watching an anime on TV with commercials, I would rather download it.
Because of this situation, Toonami will never return to its glory-days.

Same for me I don't even watch anything on tv anymore I just wait till the day after something airs and watch it online.
Jan 2, 2013 7:49 PM

Jan 2012
In my country toonami stopped airing in like 2004-2005 but we had a animax that had a lot of great shows at night like bebop,trigun,spiral,blue gender,yu yu hakusho,etc
Jan 2, 2013 7:49 PM

Oct 2012
In Australia
Everywhere there is; Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fruits Basket (just finished airing though), Puella Magi Madoka Magica (on Jan 6) and *shivers* Vampire Knight S1

Other areas (all vary from Place to place)
Oreimo, Star Driver, Shangri-La
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 2, 2013 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
the only anime you ever really catch on general tv around here is whatever Adult Swim chooses to play.
otherwise you might catch one on at random on a movie channel. but it's rare.
Jan 2, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
Pokemon, Vampire Knight and Ouran Host Club may be others but these ones turn up

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

31 by Wolfyrinn »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

92 by Skuletor »»
11 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
46 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.