Forums
New
Jan 1, 2013 11:25 PM
Dec 2012
is there any high ecchi harem anime like yosuga no sora that
Jan 1, 2013 11:26 PM
Dec 2012
lightboy12 said:
is there any high ecchi harem anime like yosuga no sora that the main character have sex with many heroin?
Jan 1, 2013 11:28 PM

Aug 2012
.....are you bumping the thread by quoting yourself?

Btw, wrong place. Use the recommendations area of the forum
Jan 1, 2013 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
Dude, what you're asking for does not define Yosuga no Sora at all.

Yosuga no Sora is nothing but a badly written show about incest + some harem.

Watch To LOVE-Ru. The first season doesn't have that much crazy ecchi but the second and third do.

Jan 1, 2013 11:43 PM

Aug 2012
DesolateOne said:

Watch To LOVE-Ru. The first season doesn't have that much crazy ecchi but the second and third do.

Although i..need to restrain...but still
I dont think it's that bad. The plot i mean. The others i dont know, but sora's arc was pretty well written, i think.
Jan 3, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2008
School Days :D :D :D :) :| :O :|
Mar 9, 2013 12:48 PM
Jan 2013
Whatever you do don't watch school days... The people who have not watched it don't know how much misery it can cause!!
Apr 7, 2013 8:20 PM
Apr 2013
Rias_Gremory1 said:
Whatever you do don't watch school days... The people who have not watched it don't know how much misery it can cause!!

I registered just to affirm this post... i watched school days to episode 9 and skipped to the last episode because it was driving me nuts and the ending... it was miserable... do NOT watch school days!!! rawrrrrrr...
Apr 7, 2013 8:28 PM

Jan 2013
Aki Sora.

MC bangs his sister. gg.
Aug 5, 2014 12:16 PM

May 2014
lightboy12 said:
lightboy12 said:
is there any high ecchi harem anime like yosuga no sora that the main character have sex with many heroin?

Onegai Twins... I heard, Kiss x sis, or (hehe...H*n*ai) Ane Chanto and Ane Jiru...if you want download links, I have them on Mega :3 (Ane)

You may like Haganai (short name of Boku wa tomodachi ga sunkunai) and Noucome (short of: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru)

To be Honest, I very liked Yosuga (one of my favorite Anime) and in a way dislike it because I have three sisters and incest makes me want to puke, but this one is good.
L-F, nyan!
Jul 16, 2016 6:45 PM
Jul 2016
[quote=bontakun12][quote=Rias_Gremory1] NO never watch that anime it is just not right I just finished it and I need to go vomit now and Sue the company that made this anime I warn you once more never watch school days!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2016 4:27 AM
Jul 2016
Hidden_Joker said:
DesolateOne said:

Although i..need to restrain...but still
I don't think it's that bad. The plot i mean. The others i don't know, but sora's arc was pretty well written, i think.

ummmm... sorry for double quote though... i have the very same opinion with @hidden_joker... i mean... im not sure how to say this... but if it didn't have a happy song and a sweet quick story at the end... i would really cry...
i tried watching all the anime series that where in romantic genre.... i mean... this anime was just too sad.... its plot is the best anime plot ever-seen... it made me go in deep thought for a week... so i searched for animes like this.... its like 2-3 months that im still watching its alternatives (as said by websites) but... ummm... some of you guys might know how it feels to have a deep connection with a anime but too soon, you realize its chapter 12....
you guys wont see me again... i just signed up for saying these....
(random username and password -_-)
sorry if what i said annoyed you... you guys never had the experience... watch a anime and find the similarities... but please remember this: making a harem will always finally collapse on you and destroy everything you had and developed...
i would appreciate it if you avoid any insult ...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.