Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mitsuki and co. are now in AMERIKA! Nice change of mood. The last few episodes were a bit too sad so it was good to see a refreshing episode for a change!

Takuto finally realizing that he likes Mitsuki was definitely a plus! I wonder whether it will ever work out between the two in the end. Chances are very low I can assume since Takuto said it himself that Mitsuki is a human while he is a Shinigami. :(

Next episode will be Takuto reappearing with his human form!

5/5 yet again!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 29, 2014 1:38 PM

Feb 2014
I would rather her be with Takuto, I don't know how it could ever work though.. A miracle? not that I have anything against Eichi, maybe it's because I know Takuto more and know exactly how he's feeling, it's like Eichi is unreachable.. therefore I can't understand to him like I do Takuto, but this episode sheds more light on who Eichi was, before I didn't know that he had confessed to loving Mitsuki, I thought he was more of an older brother-like figure that she happened to fall in love with... and he is 18 while she's 12 so .. easy to assume she had a one sided crush, but no, this episode brought much clarity!

by the way I have some thoughts on who Takuto might have been in his past life, can't wait to see if I'm right.
Feb 18, 2016 1:59 AM

May 2010
Not much happened.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 2, 2018 3:57 PM

Nov 2016
So Mitsuki is in america now. Definitely a cute episode,liked the flashback scenes between her and Eichi.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 31, 2021 12:18 AM

Jan 2021
I guess mitsuki is in America (for now)
Nothing much has happened.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

the_pillows - Oct 30, 2007

150 by TRC_Randy »»
Jan 18, 3:49 AM

» Should I read the manga?

El_Jiro - Oct 31, 2023

3 by MewVenus »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 34 Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 1, 2013

9 by Atsunome »»
Oct 4, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 20, 2009

8 by Atsunome »»
Sep 21, 2023 8:37 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 27 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Dec 7, 2013

8 by ims-tokyo »»
Jul 29, 2023 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.