Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Chikan Otoko Chapter 21 Discussion

Jun 3, 2016 11:35 AM
(Gamer)

It's funny that he did become somewhat of a stalker. I like how he still keeps Sachiko lol. This manga was riding a 9 all the way through, but it's a 10 now.

Jun 9, 2016 9:38 AM
What the hell, what a good manga, I couldn't stop laughing :D ! Was a pleasure to read that ! 10/10 ez pez !

Aug 4, 2016 11:50 AM

Satisfying ending!
Molester man was a great mc, he did what every mc of manga/anime should do: Go for the girl even if it's hard

Sep 3, 2016 5:14 PM
Great ending for a great manga. I'll have to check out Onanie Master Kurosawa

Sep 6, 2016 7:38 AM

i can relate myself to molester man down to sachiko lmao. only im still a virgin 10/10 :'))
~part-time weaboo

Sep 14, 2016 10:10 AM

It was such a lovely and endearing read :')
And to think it was based off on a real story made it really stand out. I'd love to hear about how he and Kansai are doing now... :')

Oct 4, 2016 7:05 AM

ahh... a satisfying ending to a good story.

really glad that this ended with best girl winning instead of the mc picking the first girl in the story just because. (no im not specifically talking about re zero lmao)

Oct 18, 2016 12:47 PM

Hilarious, fulfilling story with a realistic touch to it, especially the mc. The art actually complements the atmosphere of the manga I think. Pacing was pretty perfect too, a solid 9/10.

Hope they are leading a happy life now if the story is really true. :)

Oct 21, 2016 4:51 PM

That was such a great read, hilarious and inspiring all around. :)

Oct 28, 2016 11:01 AM

Molester did it. He won. Kansai ending.

A good manga with lots of laugh and decent characters. Yaranaika waiter stole the show the few times he was on page.

Jan 6, 2017 12:53 PM

WOW. I'm so glad I started reading this, what a wonderful manga. I can already tell it's gonna stay with me for a while.

Seeing the main character evolve was absolutely lovely, and the way each character interacted with the others was realistic, yet never boring to read.

9/10

Jan 18, 2017 8:20 AM

Yaay congratulations Molester Man!! He deserves happiness!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 4, 2017 12:46 AM
SoL Enthusiast

This was an incredible read. I did not like the first couple chapters but after that I had a hard time stopping.
:)

May 7, 2017 3:47 AM

Nothing to complain here. I really cant think of anything that bugged me, maybe just one thing.

In the early chapters Kansai's and Molester's relationship already was quite close (she spent an allnighter with him etc), so I actually was surprised, that she didnt consider him as a love interest before and was so perplexed when she got confessed to. Maybe it was because of her long time best friend Loli, that she unconsiously held back (ofc she knew about her feelings for him), but thats really the only thing that kind of feels off.

Anyway, not enough to not give this a 10/10. :> Glad he really did end up with Kansai, my ship since the beginning, though Id prefer Loli for myself. ;)
Modified by PirateMadryk, May 7, 2017 3:55 AM

May 14, 2017 6:33 AM

Had a great time reading this. It was fresh, hilarious and endearing, awkward and frustrating at times but fulfilling in the end. There were things to love and things to hate, not to mention First girl didn't win, Best girl did.
Also reminded me of my own love qualms when I was younger, though tbh I think everyone can find something to relate to in this story.

9/10

Jul 27, 2017 5:16 PM

don't remember having these feels in a LONG time, if ever

i have doubts as to whether or not the events of the manga are really true, but it nonetheless succeeded as a story
Modified by Aure0lin, Jul 27, 2017 6:15 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

Jul 30, 2017 6:22 PM

I really like it, this story had me guessing until the end and the comedy was well done. My only gripe is that the real Stalker thingy was wrapped pretty conveniently in my opinion… as soon as Loli & Kansai entered the race Miss Understanding was (you would expect him to call her for some advice like he did in one chapter) shunned off to the side. Other than that this was a good read.

PirateMadryk said:
Nothing to complain here. I really cant think of anything that bugged me, maybe just one thing.

In the early chapters Kansai's and Molester's relationship already was quite close (she spent an allnighter with him etc), so I actually was surprised, that she didnt consider him as a love interest before and was so perplexed when she got confessed to. Maybe it was because of her long time best friend Loli, that she unconsiously held back (ofc she knew about her feelings for him), but thats really the only thing that kind of feels off.
This...

Nov 6, 2018 6:59 AM

Awesome! That extra chapter at the end was great, I love it when it gets meta and the characters themselves participate like that. But the ending to the story itself was also pretty great. I love Molester's family, they really feel authentic and are pretty enjoyable to read about in their own right. That't the one thing that sets this manga and Onanie Master apart from most others: The characters are both hilarious and sometimes over the top, but ALSO really lifelike and relatable.

Sachiko = best girl.

Nov 11, 2018 4:02 PM
That was one hell of a rollercoaster to read. It had me on the edge until the very end because until then it was still possible that Molester Man actually lost it all.
And that is quiet impressive to achieve, in my opinion. And it isn't your typical "he ends up with the first girl he meets" story.

I am glad I read it, despite it's rather simple art.

Edit:
After thinking a little further about the story, I have to say that both Loli Jugs and Kansai acted completely unfair and "selfish" towards Mr. Molester.

Remember how both of them blamed Mr. Molester for all the trouble their friendship went through?
Well, in my opinion, it was their fault alone. Loli Jugs confesses to Mr. Molester, but is turned down more or less politely. (Considering that he tried to throw his body at him while confessing...)
But instead of accepting that she got rejected, she still goes after Mr. Molester and even draws her friend Kansai into the whole mess by asking her to help her out. (And making her give that promise that makes the relationship between them so awkward in the last quarter of the story.)

At this point, both should have respected Mr. Molesters feelings and actions. Had they done so, they could have avoided the whole drama between Loli and Kansai, since Loli didn't have the right to be jealous of Kansai and Molester and to make them suffer.
Modified by tr25a3, Nov 12, 2018 3:16 AM

Dec 23, 2018 4:51 AM

The realism in this manga was so real, i couldn't even say anything more, from plot (especially plot twist), realism of the character,romance development, etc.

As for MC, this manga really depict the realism of a "person" mostly. and i did't feel any disemblace of character itself, that's really wonderful i think.

The most wondeful thing for me is how this manga could make me change my ship toward the end of stories, i was shipping mc with ms understanding at first thinking that molesting was the trigger of building their romance relationship, and this manga wonderfully show great plot twist of kansai intervening and somehow becoming the truly person that affect mc in really good way

That's wonderful that the mangaka can build the character affection with great pace in every chapter.

I really i glad i could read this manga, molester x kansai XD

definitely 10 out of 10

Mar 29, 2:34 AM

That was a really nice read. I’m glad I found this by chance. All I could say is
My boi did it. Great Job Molester Man

Apr 7, 6:43 PM

Way better than I thought it would ever be. Very funny and organic throughout. Managed to keep me interested throughout all the chapters.

9/10

May 4, 8:48 PM
Needs Pats

Way to go!! What a great romance story. It kept things unpredictable, likely as it was based on real events (or wonderfully crafted to be believable to fool the masses). The best part of this was the added commentary often times humorous. The 2ch chat gave an omnipresent feel despite being limited to the thoughts of our poor MM. Great read, a favourite already.

Lastly, Sachiko was obviously best girl obviously.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]