Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 18, 2012 4:04 PM
Nov 2011
This episode rocked for two reasons. Tierra's evil stare when Ribbons asks him to dance. And another look later on before jumping out of a window all in a dress. oh yeah!
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 20, 2012 9:34 PM

Dec 2011
I thought Tieria cross-dressing and voice-switching was freaking HILARIOUS!
I couldn't stop laughing because well, he didn't really change anything except for getting some boobs. I could not take him seriously with the female body and male voice.(dragqueen XD)
Sep 13, 2012 6:00 PM

Mar 2012
I forgot about all Patrick. He's like a cockroach. A hilarious cockroach.
May 3, 2014 4:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tieria is a character I never cared much for to be honest, He was the least endearing of the Gundam Meisters (even less than Setsuna and that's saying something). But I must confess he 'trapped' me this episode. Finest trap I've seen in anime. Now the question is where he got that fine rack.

Poor Louise and Saji are going to have an unpleasant get-together when they meet again. She won't forgive him easily for joining CB.

I don't like what they did to Soma. I don't dig her new personality (or lack of).
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Feldt had lots of cute moments this episode.

The suspense during that party. I forgot that Setsuna got found out.
Aug 14, 2014 5:14 AM

Oct 2013
Seems to me from the penultimate scene that Aeolia Schenberg's plan didn't actually involve the destruction of Celestial Being, but this is rather something that Alejandro, and now Ribbons, has taken upon themselves. Ribbons is manipulating Schenberg's plan to the conclusion he sees fit.

Next episode should be INTEEEEENNNSE.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 3, 2014 3:01 AM

Apr 2012
oh god Tieria went full on trap >_>
I hope Louise doesn't end up as a tragic side character.

Mar 2, 2015 9:10 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was insanely gay.
Feb 10, 2016 3:02 AM

Jul 2008
It's Laura Rolla all over again...

but why the hell did that annoying shrimp survive?!
Jul 29, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
Setsuna... Looks like your choices of words back then have come back to bite you. What's that marking on Louise Arm? Cyborg Arm?

Side note. I Played Super robot Z2 to know this scene... And I read the plot that was taking place here... It different from the TV series. Not gonna spoil it I hope I'm not but when that moment Louise was eating the pill Setsuna was still standing there and he comment this isn't just any random pill's from the drug stores and then Billy came he asked to give back Kujou and all being unmanly and finally called him a spy. I prefer this scene than the TV cause Billy is just a depressing man. Other then that all scene are exactly the same.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Sep 5, 2018 9:44 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Still can't get over that "real" plan. Really??? It involved destroying CB? That's really sad. Can't just throw them away like that. Well not that they didn't survive. Sucks for Tieria though, being left in the dark. But because of that, he was influenced by Lockon, and thus thinking for himself. Perhaps the real plan is like what Wang Liu Mei is observing, CB vs Ribbon following Aeolia's "plan." Whoever comes of victorious will be the right answer. Idk, lol. Just a random thought I guess. I just don't want to think that Aeolia, who planned so much, would allow for destruction of people who helped make part of his plan come true.

Fucking Setsuna and his past actions. CB is supposed to secretive. and you went around everywhere without a disguise, showing your bare face. Smh. But also, Billy's state is definitely sad.

Wonder what were the pills Louise had to take? Seems more than just medicine, as Sergei's son (forget his name) thought, ahh so Louise is like that.
Oct 23, 2022 10:29 PM
Jun 2019
Tieria wearing a dress.
Mar 8, 2023 8:41 AM

Jul 2016
Abilities of Innovators: Telepathy, agelessness, and apparently sounding like the opposite gender perfectly lol. Fr tho, Tieria crossdressing looks way better than he has any right to.

If Louise finding out the truth about Setsuna hits hard for her, wait till she learns about Saji.
Jan 10, 3:35 AM

Jul 2017
I wonder if aeolia's plan is really what we hear in this episode, however tieria was awesome using the same words used by Lockon to defend his choice to live his Life in that way, I like him a lot more than the first season.
I'm curious to know more about Louise.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.