Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 5, 2015 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Shinobu was great! I didn't expected Heartspan, though. Kinda thinking about what this would be in real life. Maybe it was that healing power that every people have, that can heal every pain with time?

So... the problem weren't her parents but her unability to live normally? Did she try to act as some embodiment of good or something?
Does she have IQ so high it's suddenly handicap for her? Is she in society of people so dumb that noone can understand her? Yes, from eyes of someone highly intelligent, it may seem so. She is trying to deny herself to live her ordinary life. And everytime this happens, Dark Hanekawa emerges. Because she took her inside as temporary replacement of her family.

She knows everything but she would rather know nothing. By denying her own self she became normal but in effect she stripped herself of her human emotions (or rather hiden them inside) in fear of being hurt. But having doubts and doing mistakes is exactly what makes human. It just took some time for them to realize.

Very clever way how to attract her by asking for help though. I just wonder why is she so obsessed with helping him everytime. But when you listen to OP you'll know. The way he managed to bring her back to her senses by making her contradict herself was just brilliant.

She really is meddling with everyone she touch on whim. And with pride. The cat never existed in the first place, it was just the mask all along. Her second side. Pretty surprising moment, it was actually she who possesed the aberration, their roles were reversed. Suddenly, whole Tsubasa Cat arc in Bakemonogatari (and Dark Hanekawa mostly) can be both viewed very differently. I just wonder why her energy drain is so potent.

It's interesting how Shinobu always tries to save him if he would die first. Her entrance to battle was pure greatness. Now I wonder - if she is taking that stress onto herself.. I guess that would explain why she didn't speak for next three months.

And concerning love... I know people think Senjougahara is main heroine of this series but it's only because she is dating with him right now. It's not like their relationship is ideal, quite contrary. Chronologically, Tsubasa loved him first (and he loved her too), whereas with Senjougahara he is because she needs to loved (and because of her yandere personality ofc). I may be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere along the road they break up for him to be with Hanekawa in the end. Let's see.

8/10 It happens very rarely that one series come with conclusion so clever it partly changes meaning of another one. And Nekomonogatari managed to do this well.

And now I understand Hanekawa's catchphrase clearly. In way it's thank you to Araragi for showing her even geniuses can be outsmarted. That there are still many things left in the world she may enjoy. And that's why she had fallen in love with him.
Aug 22, 2015 4:10 AM
Feb 2015
A nice and chill 4 episodes. Now, onto Monogotari Series: Second Season! 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2015 1:33 AM

Sep 2014
It's unfortunate that we are this way. But...isn't that fine too? Ep 4 finale.

Plot: Koyomi faces off with Black Hanekawa who has been in control ever since attacking her parents. With a quick trick and help from Shinobu, the situation was resolved this time. And as that part ends, Koyomi walks towards stairs...

Character: Hanekawa. Hanekawa. Unwilling to admit what you feel or unwilling to move or save yourself. Seeking a savior. I will say that I have sympathy for her but that doesn't mean anything. For her, until she can do something, nothing will change. No amount of stress relieved. Not even if Koyomi fondled her lovingly.

Nothing will change that regrettable past or that hurtful present. Because even if she wanted it, Hanekawa could not change...for now.

Koyomi knew all along because friends know each other. Even despite not knowing her that well, he knew enough to see her personality, even as she meowed like a cat. And friends don't let friends fall and go rouge, even if the person gets hurt in the progress.

Badass. Not only knowing the secret ninja techniques but can express his lust for wanting to chase a gorgeous catgirl in lingerie.

Shinobu: Just like Hanekawa, the past won't change. She and he won't forgive but someday, they'll be able talk and laugh once more.

ANimation/sound: As always, the music helps the atmosphere and the animation did make the pulse pound with anticipation. Oh and seeing Hanekawa move around in that lingerie was eye candy.

5/5. We knew that it wasn't going to be a happy end but that's fine too right?

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Oct 30, 2015 7:22 AM

May 2014
assassin_shadow said:
Beautiful Black-Hanekawa-chan in panties

True that man
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 19, 2015 3:58 PM

Jan 2012
he was saved again

Jan 13, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2014
Black Hanekawa is on the Top 10 hottest characters for sure .
Jan 14, 2016 5:13 AM
Jan 2013
Hanekawa Tsubasa <3
Mar 28, 2016 9:33 AM

May 2015
Oshino at the end lol. I miss him a lot. I enjoyed this a lot for only being 4 episodes. 8/10
May 9, 2016 4:12 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Brilliant. An episode and saga to be enjoyed from start to finish, with everything in the right measure ..

--
Genial. Un episodio y una saga para disfrutarse de principio a fin, con todo en su justa medida...
Aug 4, 2016 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
And Shinobu saves the day once again, we knew that from Bakemonogatari already though (or was it Nise?) Was worse than Bake and Nise overall, but still a great show. 9/10
Dec 21, 2016 11:22 PM

Sep 2016
shinobuu is lovee glad she came to help save the problem
Facta Non Verba
Mar 30, 2017 9:32 PM

Jun 2013
Great ending to this mini series that explains alot about Hanekawa!
9/10
Apr 6, 2017 10:55 AM

Apr 2015
As usual, Monogatari really impresses me at the end of an arc. Araragi swallowing the sword and getting split in half was pretty badass, but so was Shinobu really saving the day. I love her.

I kept seeing people rank this as the weakest arc on forums. I guess there aren't a lot of Hanekawa fans? I personally really like her.

"One day, I will fall in love with someone else." I guess if you were watching this in chronological order, that would be foreshadowing.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 15, 2017 8:25 PM
Sep 2016
It was simply amazing.Hanekawa is a very interesting character, her personality has so much "hidden" things. Also shinobu was awesome during battle between her and neko hanekawa.

10/10
May 14, 2017 5:41 AM

Oct 2015
I have a question though, why doesn't Shinobu talk in Bakemonogatari if she talks to Araragi here in Nekomonogatari?
Jun 15, 2017 9:55 PM
May 2012
please spare me the bullshit, koyomi
oh well, on to the next one
Aug 6, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2017
so i am watching the gatari series in chronological order and not in airing order

so the serie was good it could've been better without that shitty ending: I didn't like those last 4-5 min at all.

8/10

ps :hanekawa is great and hot
Aug 16, 2017 6:02 PM

Dec 2015
Kind of regret that I didn't watch this before Bakemonogatari but in hindsight there's no way I would have known. Shinobu was amazing as always + finally glad we got to see the context of what was previewed in Bakemono.
~
Sep 3, 2017 5:23 PM

May 2014
And the rest was history.
Shortly afterwards, he meets Senjougahara.

I'm so glad we finally got actual insight into Araragi and Hanekawa's bizarre little friendship though. I guess there'll be even more nuance after I get to Kizumonogatari- he probably treasures her so much because she was the first person who helped him, and whom he helped in return. So even if he hates elements of her personality (her hypocrisy and secrecy), she'll always be the "perfect woman", because she was the first woman.
In fact, his monologues about Hanekawa are some of the most beautiful I've heard in the Monogatari series.

Now that I think about it, maybe Senjougahara feels similarly about Kaiki....and maybe that's why both her and Araragi get insecure an jealous around them- her with Hanekawa and him with Kaiki, even though they know deep down nothing could happen.
then there's the narrator reliability thing which I could talk about for hours lol

Ending was tinged with sadness tbh, especially with Hanekawa drawing Meddlecat back in; nothing's really been fixed but that's okay. Some things really can't be.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2017 11:38 AM

Jun 2016
Araragi spent the rest of his Golden Week kowtowing for Shinobu to help him with his Hanekawa problem like how to get rid of that Cursed Cat in her. Lmfao. Shinobu is so cute I can't. That's a very long-ass sword. What the fuck.

I completely understand Oshino-san's stance with Hanekawa, though, seriously if I were Hanekawa's "parents", I'll definitely lose my shit if I'm living with a self-righteous person like her. Araragi getting angry and wanting to kill Oshino-san for saying those words, though. Ohmygod.

Apparently, and correct me if I'm wrong, Hanekawa decided to have the Cursed Cat inside her because she wants to and she doesn't want to get rid of it AT ALL! It's like she lost her shit or something and wanting to hurt people for revenge or whatnot. Because she thinks people deserve to be in unfortunate situations just like her entire life.

When she fucking slice Araragi in half, maaan. What the fuck. What the fuck. How the fuck did he able to swallow that long-ass sword. What. What. What. Heck, he's a vampire, so it's possible. Hehehe.

SHINOBU SAVES THE DAY! SLAY, BABY, SLAY! SUCH A SHORT BADASS MOMENT JUST LIKE HER HEIGHT. HAHAHAHA. WHEN SHE REMOVED HER LEFT ARM AND JUST POUR BLOOD ON ARARAGI AND HIS HALF BODY GREW BACK. BADASS. BADASS. I love you, Shinobu! <3 Shinobu started wearing a helmet after that. "How am I supposed to pet her now?" Lmfaaoooo Araragi.

Kinda a good thing that Hanekawa didn't remember anything at all. I wonder why Araragi decided to stop loving her, though I know he still do since he mentioned to Mayoi that he loves Hanekawa, but he's dating Hitagi. Ugh. I guess he both love Hanekawa and Hitagi. Hehe.

I loved the last second because right after that is when he saw Hitagi falling. WAAAAAAAAH! BABIIIIIEEES! <3

This series pretty much answered all my questions I had while watching Bake and Nise. Ugh. This ended gloriously.

9/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 16, 2017 5:37 PM

Sep 2016
SHAFT/10, 9/10!

Onward to Monogatari 2nd Season
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Jan 4, 2018 11:00 PM

Dec 2016
How the hell did Araragi fit the sword inside of him lmao

Also Shinobu for the win, per usual, although I guess at this point this was one of the first times she was saving Araragi's ass
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 3, 2018 3:14 PM

May 2018
5/5

Amazing end of season. Now, let's go to SS...
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Nov 7, 2018 7:01 AM
Nov 2017
when l started watching the monogatari series, l started with the Kizumonogatari and then l watched Nekomonogatari and tbh l'm pretty pissed that Araragi is not in love with Hanekawa. But overally l did enjoy the ride. 9/10
Nov 26, 2018 11:08 AM

May 2017
Damn Araragi is such a pervert! If nobody would stop him, he'd be doing it with both sisters day and night.
Jan 1, 2019 3:21 PM

Jan 2014
Amazing character development! So Araragi did in fact like Hanekawa but it turns out that version of Hanekawa is a facade. So when he got to know her better he gradually lost feelings for her. Kinda sad since I do like Hanekawa for Araragi but someone has to make way for the best girl Senjougahara I guess haha.

Great animation, better than Bakemonogatari and the OP and ED were quite nice too.

9.5/10
Recommend me an anime
Jan 28, 2019 8:37 PM

Jul 2012
I know Araragi owes a lot to Hanekawa, but giving up his life for her isn’t what she would want. I guess he didn’t have much options to exorcise the cat from her, but did he think about how she would feel after? It seems like a really selfish move to repay her on his part.

It’s so sad to think that if she would assert herself on others more, a lot of things could’ve turned out better. Her and Araragi probably would be dating at this point if that were the case. But then Senjougahara swoops in later and does what she couldn’t :/

Overall, I’m glad we were able to learn so much about who Hanekawa really is and what her situation is like. I’m really excited to start Second Season now, as I was told that this is where it picks up even more. I already really love this series as it is :)

Also, there are so many wonderful characters; I’m not sure who best girl is... I thought Senjougahara solidified that spot for herself after Bake ep. 12, but now I’m on the fence again. Right now, my top 3 (not in order) are Senjougahara, Kanbaru, and Hanekawa, with Karen right behind them :)
Mar 2, 2019 7:23 PM
Apr 2016
Araragi's verbal attack was awesome. The psychology in this anime is really deep & interesting. Good season.
Apr 9, 2019 4:17 PM
Aug 2018
So he says that only killing the meddlecat wouldn't be enough, since Hanekawas wouldn't be able to "conquer" her stress.

How would his death change anything? Would it magically cause Hanekawa never to be stressed out again?

And would the chances of her running across another meddlecat be that great? (That was under the assumption that the killer sword actually killed the meddlecat. But if I understand correctly it was supposed to drive it out of Hanekawa, but she simply wouldn't let it go?)

Edit: And this didn't look like what we saw in the Bake flashback at all.
tr25a3Apr 9, 2019 4:56 PM
May 15, 2019 6:44 AM

Dec 2018
Basically Tsubasa's family is jealous of her righteous attitude. Including Oshino. Well if your bad side is exposed what your supposed to do is fix that bad side not eliminating who's the righteous person. Idiot.

So Tsubasa is relieving her stress by her own will. That means she failed to act righteous in front of other people. Yup whenever there's light there's shadow.

I just wished they showed how Oshino fight.

Lol.. Araragi sure suggest a weird way to relieve her stress.

Always being a punching bag Araragi. But he prepared a countermeasure for that, still I don't get it how he swallow that long sword, it's even longer than his body. If logic were applied into this the sword would cut straight through his ****.

I see now, his regeneration ability is not like creating new limbs, it's just like re-attaching the limbs. Which is why the severed part disappeared.

Arakragi is in denial that he really love Tsubasa. I'd say if he were to choose between Tsubasa or Hitagi, he'll choose Tsubasa.
Kish0May 15, 2019 7:02 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 19, 2019 8:55 PM

Sep 2017
This was a pretty long episode, so there is a lot to break down. I still can't get over how ungodly massive the Kokorowatari is. That thing is what, three times as long as Araragi? It's at least a ten-foot long sword. There is no reason for it to be that long. When Oshino puts it that way, I can sort of understand where frustration would arise from being under the shadow of someone objectively better than you like Hanekawa. Doesn't make what her parents did to her even remotely close to right, but I can at least see why they are frustrated. Using a fake S.O.S. message to get Nekokawa's attention is smart. So this entire time, Nekokawa was just Hanekawa speaking in neko. Araragi hiding the sword in his body is smart, but how did he get it in there? He doesn't have powers like Shinobu, does he? It was pretty unsightly seeing Araragi without a lower body like that. I thought Shinobu only began talking again in Nisemonogatari. Must have misheard someone then. Shinobu can still heal Araragi with her blood, so that was pretty handy. Not sure how he healed his pants back on though.

That was a pretty good conclusion to the arc. We should be all caught up now in terms of what happened in the past. Overall, this was probably the weakest Monogatari arc we have gotten thus far. A ton of questions were answered, but I found myself bored more than usual and for some reason, the art almost seems to be getting... worse. The next show is really highly rated though so I doubt my complaints will persist for long.

GytanzoJun 29, 2019 8:09 PM
Mar 8, 2020 4:09 PM

Feb 2017

"Someday, I'll fall in love with someone other than you."

May 18, 2020 6:05 AM

Aug 2018
To live near perfect is a hell?.. What?.. What are you smoking, Meme?.. ;P I won't agree with you in this in the slightest.. Especially as I don't agree with thing that Hanekawa is perfect as well.. So double BS..
I kinda would not put blame on parents, though, as well.. There are different things possible, really.. We know not much, to be honest.. This theory of Meme about Hanekawa's perfection is BS, but there can be other explanations, really..
Ending is confusing, as a lot in these series, really.. A lot of things are left unsaid, but in the end it can be anything.. And as it can be anything, it is in the end nothing at all.. That's how it feels to me..
Jun 19, 2020 10:07 AM

Aug 2017
I still have some questions left, but probably the next seasons will explain that to me. Overall this was a good watch and we learned more about Hanekawa and how sexy she is in neko form.
8/10
Aug 20, 2020 10:16 PM
Mar 2018
thank god trash can hanekawa is not shipped here. araragi made the right choice when he said he wasnt in love with her.

overall, these four episodes were eh. not enough shinobu and i didnt really get the end when they were saying they hated each other? the fight tho was pretty lit. now on to second season. i heard this one is a juicy juicy season so looking forward to that. but giving this a 7/10 since show was 4 ep of one arc about worst girl that i couldnt give two shits about and we already knew the outcome from bake as well

EDIT: also araragi, stop losing battles every damn time bro. why u always need to be saved by someone mannnnnn
HotPocketChrisAug 22, 2020 1:34 PM
Sep 5, 2020 6:19 AM

May 2014
The ending was very unexpected and good. I had seen a different way to end this. For real I thought she would be convinced by only talking. Looks like there was some actions to get rid of the meddlecat (Black Hanekawa). Apropos meddlecat she looks nice and cute as blonde too
Also, they look good together
With so much interaction between these two one would think they were in love for real.

Anyways, it was a good ep. and nice ending of the season. Looks like even in that state Oshino is still superior in term of strength. One should not mess with her.

Although it was a short season I liked it. The animation was superior as always. Just what would expect from Shaft. The music was meh, but God damn the fan-service was over 9000! 7/9 is a fair score. Look forward to Monogatari: Second Season which will be the next part in the order I watch (recommended order).
Sep 7, 2020 11:38 AM

Apr 2019
Man that was a good ending, gotta appreciate those kind of endings.

Overall, I really like Neko, I mean it ain't no Bake but it served as a damn good prequel.

Now onto Monogatari: Second Season!
Sep 12, 2020 4:50 AM

Jun 2020
That was so good love it so much<3

Showing the backstory of Hanekawa was so Interesting and amazing I feel bad for Hanekawa for having a bad family and having a bad life but luckily that Araragi was there what a good guy^^

I really enjoy watching this episode it was very good after the incident showing Senjougahara on the end really hit me hard I really love the ending overall my rating is 7/10.
Sep 19, 2020 4:33 AM

Apr 2020
Oh boy, here goes morepain and suffering for Araragi. Also, I guess it is the first eer case of Shinobu talking, though it was short. Still, How the hell did Koyomi manage to hide this long-ass sword into his body? That's one hell of a skill.

More neko-Hanekawa in lingerie. For me it was too much and too little at the same time.

Overall, these series tells a lot about Koyomi/Hanekawa relationship, or, rather, how the "relationship" ended without even starting.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Dec 16, 2020 5:03 AM
Apr 2020
Wow, what a dramatic and gore conclusion, huh? It's as good as always! 8/10 for this

Up next, Monogatari Series 2nd Season ^_^
Dec 17, 2020 8:33 PM
Feb 2017
TheMatrixWaTcHeR said:
Wow, what a dramatic and gore conclusion, huh? It's as good as always! 8/10 for this

Up next, Monogatari Series 2nd Season ^_^

Hey make sure you're watching Monogatari in the Light Novel Order. This was how the author wrote the story and its intended way to be seen. The show was released out of order due to issues with the studio and as such it messes with the writing such as mysteries, cliff hangers, and dialogue. You should watch Kizumonogatari next since you skipped it then continue with Monogatari Series: Second Season.

Watch Order Link: https://i.redd.it/hueg5ujz8qc51.png
Feb 14, 2021 11:14 PM

Oct 2016
Damn that was pretty fucking great, I didn't even realize the episode was like 30 minutes until someone pointed it out here that the episode was long.

I think I definitely understand Hanekawa more now and about Araragi's feelings for Hanekawa. He loves Hanekawa and cares deeply for her but not in a romantic way. Love how Neko ended directly at the beginning of Bake, that's fucking fantastic. Overall I think Neko is in between Bake and Nise. My favorite so far is still Kizumonogatari though. 8.5/10
Feb 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
I like how Araragi hid the sword in his own body weakening Black Hanekawa. In only 4 episodes, we understand Hanekawa better as a person and human being.

And with this I finally finished the first season of Monogatari. I started this franchise in 2018 and I'm enjoying it!

-Bake 7/10
-Kizu I 7/10, Kizu II 8/10, Kizu III 8/10
-Nise 4/10
-Neko 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 10, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2019
Nekomonogatari didn't add much to what I already understand about Hanekawa's character after watching Bake tbh. They provided more depth here and I appreciate that. Atleast we get to know why Araragi won't fall for Hanekawa. Onto the 2nd season!
May 30, 2021 2:14 PM

Feb 2020
This was an interesting arc ! Hanekawa's character is much easier to understand now, even if I already figured out some aspects (mostly because it has been implicitly told before). She's still not one of my favorite Monogatari characters but she is definitely one of the most interesting and realistic.
And as usual, this arc provided some good depth to Araragi. I'm glad to find out why he doesn't consider going out with Hanekawa (and I'm more than happy to know in the end that it is more than just sexual frustration, I would've felt very bad for Hanekawa otherwise.)

However I thought this season was lacking something. I don't know what exactly but it didn't have the same impact as some other arcs. I think part of it was that too much screentime has been used for dirty jokes and all that. I should get used to it, this is Monogatari after all, but here I really felt like it took away from some of the seriousness. That wasn't the only thing that made me like this arc a little less, but it's one of them.
So I give this season a 6/10, it was good but not good enough compared to Bake and Kizu.

Oh, one last thing : I got more Shinobu. I got more Shinobu talking. I got Shinobu using the katana. I am happy.
Jul 14, 2021 5:27 AM

Aug 2020
Fantastic conclusion!
This season gave a whole new outlook on Hanekawa as a character and how Araragi doesn't consider her as a love interest. Also, seeing best girl Senjougahara at the end was so fucking hype.

Wish more people would talk about this season.
Aug 13, 2021 11:17 PM

Jan 2021
I skipped Nekomonogatari because I wasn't really interested in Hanekawa. But after Kizumonogatari, damn I started liking her.

And end up watching Nekomonogatari too.
Even though I already know the most of the story about it.
7/10.
Aug 28, 2021 5:24 PM
May 2020
shinobu came in and saved the day like a boss
Oct 25, 2021 5:45 AM

Feb 2019
Shinobu saving the day was epic. Vampires are truly terrifying.

Liked how it transitioned to Bakemonogatari at the end there.
Jan 15, 2022 10:16 AM
Mar 2017
Araragi being an idiot confirmed. Hanekawa is still wonderful, flaws and all but the moron is just blind to it all.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nekomonogatari: Kuro Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2012

121 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 17, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Nekomonogatari: Kuro Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2012

121 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 17, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Nekomonogatari: Kuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2012

153 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 17, 7:05 AM

» explain pls

Tauronek - Sep 6, 2017

5 by Rob7 »»
Nov 8, 2022 5:24 PM

» Why dosent this season get much atention?

CrotakuShinobi - Nov 6, 2015

34 by mr_modest »»
Jul 14, 2021 5:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.