Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2013 2:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dereban for the win!

I still don't really get Iori and neither does Taichi for that matter. I thought her whole thought process throughout this arc was too forced and its strange how she goes back to 'normal' after all she's been through.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 4, 2013 2:37 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't like these four episodes much as I did the 13 before. I had trouble sympathizing with Iori. I understood what kind of emotional troubles she had, but I just couldn't feel sorry for her. Her problem didn't seem that big in my eyes. AAh it's hard to explain.

Anyway the ending was great. Dereban is awesome and I like her very much. The last ED was beautiful but too short. All in all these four episode were decent. I'm just glad that this show has more then 13 eps.
Jan 4, 2013 4:10 PM

Jan 2011
I still wanted to see TaichixIori but I can see why it didnt stick since the situation was kind of forced on Iori
Jan 4, 2013 8:06 PM

Mar 2009
Yet again, MAL decides to split the series for no reason at all. These 4 episodes are a continuation, not specials.

That aside, good stuff. The best girl won in the end. I couldn't be happier.
Jan 4, 2013 8:53 PM

Jan 2011
Whoa, these last 4 episodes were amazing and this arc is the best imo. Dammit loved the drama and Iori's character development. That Taichi x Iori was really touching. Them feels...
Best part though, Dereban! Taichi x Inaba ftw!
Jan 4, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2012
Great arc, great acting, nice ending, amazing series.
What I don't understand still is why Taichi chose Inaban over Nagase.
5/5.

Jan 4, 2013 9:23 PM

Sep 2012
_Saburo_ said:
Great arc, great acting, nice ending, amazing series.
What I don't understand still is why Taichi chose Inaban over Nagase.
5/5.

From Taichi's pov, he found that he had been loving an idealized image of Iori and not the real her. From Iori's pov, she had been loving Taichi for an idealized relationship and not entirely by her own feelings. Both parties feel that they shouldn't continue on an relationship that had already missed the mark right at the beginning. They felt it was too late to mend it. So naturally they conclude it on a memorable, positive term rather than dragging on and head into disaster.
Jan 4, 2013 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
Will watch again for Dereban.
I know there won't be a second season, but this is a series that i wish they would continue.
Jan 4, 2013 9:47 PM

Jan 2013
I just don't even know what to say, wait, yes I do, THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OMMGGGGZZZZ (faints due to extreme euphoria). Just wow, Nagase finally splits open her shell, and we finally see her for her true COLORS (YAY now we have a full rainbow! I hope some of you figured the whole rainbow symbology by now....) and I for one couldn't be happier. If there's one thing I loved about this series, it is its unmatched character development! (Yes, that's right, it might even be better than Neon Genesis Evangelion!) Just wow, these last four episodes blew my expectations out of the water. Hell, I can't even think of something to blast this series with, the only possible criticism I could give, albeit unorthodox and juxtaposed, is to add another plot to the already amazing plot. The whole series was HeartSeed throwing a cog here and there and letting everything blow up and start anew. I mean really, humans ARE that fascinating. If the author has the ability to make a season 2 (yes, I say ability because season 1 ended on such a perfect note), they'd have to dig even DEEPER reach even father than that, and oh let me tell you people, the author may in fact be able to do that. But season 1 ended so well...could it be done? Could season 2 possibly even match or dwarf season 1? Somewhere in my cold and desalinate heart I hope so. But let me say, this is one series that I'll carry in my conscious forever.
OsurasJan 5, 2013 12:02 AM
Jan 4, 2013 10:43 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
A fitting ending for an excellent series.

Flawless it wasn't but Kokoro Connect presented characters with a huge depth and at it's core depicts personal themes very well. I think the standard of the show was upheld and set very high and it was well directed, alternating between being serious and humorous to great effect.

As my favourite anime for 2012, Michi Random gets a 9/10 from me and Kokoro Connect as a whole also gets a 9/10 .

A second season would be great, but as far as I'm concerned, this ending fits well and it isn't so bad for Silver Link to stop while they're still ahead. (...Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the LN ending though of course)
Jan 5, 2013 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
Best girl won. I couldn't be more pleased.
Jan 5, 2013 3:09 AM

Nov 2011
After all that happen I expect Taichi to end up with Iori but I'm fine with Inaba anyway. I'm satisfied with the ending but having season 2 would be great.

This is a great series, not many anime that I watch has so much drama and yet keep me interest. Maybe I should raise the score a little.
Kaiser-chanJan 5, 2013 3:13 AM

Jan 5, 2013 3:22 AM

Jun 2008
nice episode though i still prefer iori x taichi. anyway 10/10
I'm hoping for season2 and dereban x Taichi too

Jan 5, 2013 11:21 AM
Jun 2008
Really good episodes, started great and ended up kind of cheesy, but still enjoyed it. Solid 8/10

... And Inaban is definitely going to my favorite characters list now.
Jan 5, 2013 3:24 PM

Aug 2010
Great ending to a great series. Definitely my favorite 2012.
I don't need a signature.
Jan 5, 2013 3:42 PM

Mar 2012
For a moment I thought someone was gonna die lol.. Anyway gratz for Dereban fans out there :D, guess she deserved to win..
Keep moving forward
Jan 5, 2013 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
The sole purpose of this anime is to show off how awesome Inaban is.
The only reason for Heart Seed's actions was to make Taichi realize that.

Though, to be honest, I still don't really trust his emotions at the end.
And I think Inaban has a fetish for telling people she masturbated.
Not that I'm complaining. :'D
Jan 5, 2013 6:08 PM

Jul 2009
Electromaster said:
The sole purpose of this anime is to show off how awesome Inaban is.

THIS.

That infirmary scene is getting printed, laminated, framed, and locked behind bulletproof glass.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 5, 2013 8:06 PM

Feb 2010
Haha I love this anime and Inaban had to be the reason :D

I loved how they actually resolved the relationship in the end (in the way I wanted). That usually doesn't happen in most animes.. They just leave you hanging.

Though that means they left no room for much more.. T_T
Jan 5, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2010
Yui kicked ass this episode lol.

INABA! Finally, her and Taichi ended up. They make a good couple. I wonder if we'll get a next season. But I'll definitely watch it if they do. Can never get enough of Inaba.
Jan 6, 2013 6:37 AM
Aug 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My worst fear came true. Saw it coming from a mile away. The abusive tsun girl ends up with the guy...

I know a lot of other people have opinions opposite of this (and I deeply respect that), but it sort of felt like this arc was for nothing. Iori goes through a period of depression in a struggle between her "real" and "fake" selves only to go back to her happy, all smiles (fake?!) self. Then everything that's happened between her and Taichi simply resets? I'll gladly admit I'm a little Taichi X Iori biased, and I'm also aware the novels continue on with the story so characters continue to progress. It just saddened me when the girl whose verbal and physical abuses annoyed me throughout the series changes to a complete dere at the end and snags Taichi--no strings attached. And this last minute shift of focus from Iori to Inaba was brought about in the form of an awkwardly inserted attack by a maniac with a pipe? I connected with Taichi a lot, so it made it all the more painful.

But I guess emotions are what this anime is about, and it certainly doesn't fail to deliver in that department. Despite my complaints it was an overall good watch.
Jan 6, 2013 7:40 AM
May 2012
AzureBlues said:
Random thug out of nowhere, what was the point in that? Iori and Taichi already expressed to each other it won't work out in the near future, knocking Taichi out literally served no purpose.

My biggest disappointing moment ever in this anime. Why can't just he would end up being arrested then?
Jan 6, 2013 8:39 AM
May 2012
Aside from Hito Random, this arc was on of my favorites.

I do remember what some characters said, like Aoki with "I'll just be myself", and Inaba with "It's your damn life, Live it any damn way you want!!" and i heavily agree with what they say. And i also believe it is stupid if you try to live up to other people's expectations.

Setting the life lessons aside, Nagase was tough sh!t, Damn. Every moment i see her in this arc, i get a bit intimidated by her attitude.

If this ended in 2012, this would've been my favorite. 9/10 for this arc. 8/10 for the first 12 eps.
Jan 6, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2013
Den0s said:
Aside from Hito Random, this arc was on of my favorites.

I do remember what some characters said, like Aoki with "I'll just be myself", and Inaba with "It's your damn life, Live it any damn way you want!!" and i heavily agree with what they say. And i also believe it is stupid if you try to live up to other people's expectations.

Setting the life lessons aside, Nagase was tough sh!t, Damn. Every moment i see her in this arc, i get a bit intimidated by her attitude.

If this ended in 2012, this would've been my favorite. 9/10 for this arc. 8/10 for the first 12 eps.
its a 2012 show
Jan 6, 2013 7:33 PM

Feb 2012
The blond thug sure is stupid and it was totally random how he hit Taichi but Dereban was so damn cute, I can overlook it.
Jan 6, 2013 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
That inner-self scene seemed like closure for TaichixIori, so i'll forgive the random thug for that.

This entire arc was great. I've never felt so much for such seemingly bland characters. I did feel Iori's 'normal' self was too much like the original character so all the drama was pointless, but in a way i guess you could see it as showing that Irori really is a happy person, but she just needed to realize it herself that she wasn't acting that way for everyone and wasn't 'fake.'
Also, kick-ass for the group beating down the random thugs. I'm glad they weren't like most who just stand there and stare, trying to think of something to do...
VyudaliJan 6, 2013 7:56 PM
Jan 6, 2013 9:58 PM

Oct 2011
just finish watched this!
and i still don't get it why taichi prefer inaba to iori ?!
cause there are a scene where taichi and iori confess each other right ?!

and i just realize at the end of the episode that they were still freshmen!!
Jan 6, 2013 10:59 PM

Sep 2012
apalagi said:
just finish watched this!
and i still don't get it why taichi prefer inaba to iori ?!
cause there are a scene where taichi and iori confess each other right ?!

Confessed to each other... in past tense. Those are "break up" dialogues.
Jan 7, 2013 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
damn it, better than i expected !! and dat confession :D
dereban~~~ <3
Jan 7, 2013 7:55 AM
Jan 2009
Iori did kinda seem to end up the same as she originally was, but happier. So that's good.

Not entirely sure why Iori and Taiichi part ways if they admit they did actually love each other despite Taiichi not really "knowing the real Iori". I mean Inaba/Dereban was adorable in the end, sure, but it seemed kinda sudden.

The club also took way too long to realize that Iori was bothered by them wanting her to go back to "normal", especially after they explicitly heard her thinking it. That bit dragged on a tad too long, with each person individually bothering her.

There were quite a few great moments toward the end there, though. Inaba telling Iori to stop caring what other people wanted her to be and just be who she wanted to be, that fight (including Iori's diversionary tactic), Yui and Aoki standing up to Heartseed, and especially everyone beating up Go-san at the end :P
Pie is delicious.

Jan 7, 2013 6:38 PM

Jun 2008
I kind of wanted to scream at all of them towards the end there, but Taichi and Inaba ended up together, so I can forgive everything else. :')
Jan 8, 2013 2:57 AM

Oct 2011
Good ending. Since the rating will just be this arc, I will rate this arc a hmmm... 9/10.

Great series. I hope there will be a season 2.
And out of all the characters, the most interesting one is definitely this Heartseed character since we do not know a whole lot about him - motives, wtf he is, and what not.

But #1 girl is Yui IMOTBHTBHIMOIMO
Jan 8, 2013 3:55 AM

Jul 2011
I had to update my favorite characters list after this...Inaban<3

This episode was perfect! 10/10
Jan 8, 2013 5:52 AM

Apr 2010
I confirm the same opinion about the show: 8/10, very enjoyable.
Jan 9, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, it was a sweet ending. It really provided closure to the story, and at the same time it didn't close the door for a possible continuation. Just the way I like it.

8.8/10
Jan 13, 2013 4:45 AM

Feb 2010
Well...That seemed... unnecessary. Enjoyable, because I love KC, but this whole angst Iori arc was just kind of pointless to me...I don't really know why it happened, other than for Taichi and Inaban to end up together, because in the end Iori was just like she was in the beginning.

I wonder if there will be another season? It would be really interesting to see how everything plays out, up until Heart Seed actually decides to leave them alone forever.

Overall though, this ending just felt a bit hollow to me. As some others have stated, I feel that this arc was basically a repeat of the first identity crisis Iori had, except for with more violence, and the resolution just kind of fell flat for me.

Not exactly happy that Taichi and Inaban got together, either. Not because they aren't cute, but because it felt way too soon, and Taichi and Iori had literally just had the whole weird other realm closure discussion ... which still does not make sense to me, because apparently they patched everything up, admitted they loved each other, but then they just started talking about how immature they were 'back then'...Which rubbed me the wrong way because not enough time had passed for their maturity levels to just skyrocket, looool.

Still an okay end, though.
Jan 13, 2013 6:51 AM

Sep 2012
Jayn said:
Well...That seemed... unnecessary. Enjoyable, because I love KC, but this whole angst Iori arc was just kind of pointless to me...I don't really know why it happened, other than for Taichi and Inaban to end up together, because in the end Iori was just like she was in the beginning.
But even back in Kako Random and Kizu Random there were already hint that Iori was getting very uncomfortable about the whole thing. And Iori is far far from what she was in the beginning. If you could only see that then of course this arc looks pointless because one major point of this arc is about the growth of Iori. We already knew she always does things to please others but never sure what she herself really is or what she really cares for. And as she said in this episode clearly, the ability to have her mind read by her friends is what she feared most. By the arc's end, she managed to realize she needs to grow out of that and lets go of her past way of second-guessing what people want from her and behaving as she thinks she is expected. This is a very big change for her, and she shows growth and maturity by taking the brave step of confronting her own self. She even managed to come clean with her relationship with Taichi and Inaban, and her friendship (and understanding) with both comes out much stronger after that. I really don't see why you would think Iori arc is pointless she ends up like she was in the beginning.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jan 13, 2013 5:09 PM

Feb 2010
symbv said:
Jayn said:
But even back in Kako Random and Kizu Random there were already hint that Iori was getting very uncomfortable about the whole thing. And Iori is far far from what she was in the beginning. If you could only see that then of course this arc looks pointless because one major point of this arc is about the growth of Iori. We already knew she always does things to please others but never sure what she herself really is or what she really cares for. And as she said in this episode clearly, the ability to have her mind read by her friends is what she feared most. By the arc's end, she managed to realize she needs to grow out of that and lets go of her past way of second-guessing what people want from her and behaving as she thinks she is expected. This is a very big change for her, and she shows growth and maturity by taking the brave step of confronting her own self. She even managed to come clean with her relationship with Taichi and Inaban, and her friendship (and understanding) with both comes out much stronger after that. I really don't see why you would think Iori arc is pointless she ends up like she was in the beginning.

I personally found it unnecessary because, though the points you state are mostly valid, the pacing was very off in my opinion. Her 'growth and maturity' literally seemed to happen over night after her talk with Inaban and Taichi, which in my mind is a bit unrealistic for the apparent depth of her feelings, but for what we're working with here I'll try to let go, considering the change was mainly triggered by Inaban needing help.

It felt unnecessary because the entire arc was mostly filled with her being a complete jerk because she felt that no one knew who she really was. She brought to light that she was apparently a very cold and dark person, and that everyone expected her to be bright and cheerful and her 'normal' self. There was so much emphasis on the fact that apparently that bright and cheerful person was not her true self, that in the end for her to return back to how she was (bright and cheerful) felt like a contradiction.

I mean, to go through all of that and repetitively state that her cheerful self was in fact NOT who she really was, just to, in the end, behave as bright and cheerful as she had before just kind of ... Confused me? I mean, I understand that her growth was supposed to have been shown by the fact that she had decided to live her life the way SHE wanted to and therefore it can be argued that she is not the same Iori as she was before, I don't understand how she could be so upset about people assuming she was something she wasn't, just to at the end go back to what she was apparently faking in the beginning.

So, that is what I mean by her ending up just like she had been. She explicitly stated that she was a cold person and always putting up a front to act as happy as she did -- but then she went back to acting the same, peppy way. So does that mean she's faking again for the sake of others? Or does that mean she'll fake being peppy sometimes, and then--because of her 'growth'--she'll be depressed and whatnot when she feels like it? If the latter is the case, then that brings us back to the other arcs where she went back and forth all of the time and didn't seem to know who she truly was. Or, is it that she truly is a bright and cheerful person? In which case, why during this arc did she repetitively deny that--even to the point of isolating herself and ending friendships because they didn't know who she 'truly' was?

I do believe, however rushed it seemed (understandably so), that Iori came to some resolution with herself, but I don't really understand the execution, I guess.
Jan 14, 2013 1:33 AM
Sep 2012
Jayn said:
symbv said:
Jayn said:
~snip~
~snip~
~snip~

How I view the whole personality contradiction with Iori goes like this:

Original Iori: She is being all happy and cheerful, etc in order to best fit in with the others. She weighs her actions in terms of which action would be ideal for them. "How should I act to make them like me?" Basically and extreme case of trying to fit in, where she bases her entire personality off of it.

Hateful Iori: She is being the exact opposite of herself. Not because it is her true self, since she hasn't exactly discovered it yet, but just trying not to be what she was originally since she knows it's a "lie." What she ends up with is just another lie to combat it. In other words, she has no clue what her actual personality is.

Post-epiphany Iori: She's back to her "normal" self, but with a slight difference. As opposed to doing things that are ideal for others, she does it for herself. Think of the sequence before she goes to help save Inaba. She's weighing between being the "ideal" Iori and going to help, or being the hateful Iori because she doesn't want to be the ideal Iori. In the end she chooses to save Inaba; not because it's the ideal thing, but because she chose to do it herself, not because it was an ideal action, but because she wanted to.

i.e. she was the same in the beginning of the series and the end. But the difference is is that she thought she was living a lie in the beginning. View the character progression of Iori as a mental progression, not based on her actions, but based on how she views herself. I think that would help in understanding it more.
Jan 14, 2013 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
The worst ending for such nice anime. They completely destroyed Iori's character which made Taichi choose Inaba. It should have ended after original 13 episodes. 1/10
Jan 15, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
I expected this to go out with more of a bang, but oh well. Nice to see them all make up with each other, although I wish we'd have gotten one last Iori x Fujishima moment!
Jan 17, 2013 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
aaaaand it's over. This was more than likely the last anime episode this series will have (unfortunately). I thought it ended well. Everything felt fairly concluded. I've been giving this Michi Random arc the same score I gave the original series: 8/10. This was a very good and interesting anime.
Jan 17, 2013 10:59 PM
May 2012
Those fucking thugs never get away with this. I can't believe Taichi got hit by that guy & never mentioned again!!

And yes, I can't believe it's over. That fucking thug will be back. Or maybe not.
Jan 17, 2013 11:17 PM

Sep 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Those fucking thugs never get away with this. I can't believe Taichi got hit by that guy & never mentioned again!!

And yes, I can't believe it's over. That fucking thug will be back. Or maybe not.

Huh? Didn't you see the part near the end where Fujishima told Taichi that she and Inaba did some background work with help from her father (some high ranking cop) and made sure that those guys could never come bother them again?
Jan 21, 2013 1:59 AM

Sep 2009
I would like to see this anime cover the other novels but it doesn't seem likely. I suppose I will just have to wait for the light novel translations to finish.
Jan 23, 2013 2:25 PM

May 2012
Great last episode with a wonderful and nice ending of the whole series, everything in the end was good so that's a plus and well the concept of this arc was rather nice as well although a bit more depressing than the prequel series arc's but still strong to get a good story to the viewer!

Loved the whole anime series and there would still be room for a sequel but well for me it ended here and it was good! 9/10 for the whole Anime!
Jan 25, 2013 7:53 PM
Jan 2013
Harflin said:
Jayn said:
symbv said:
Jayn said:
~snip~
~snip~
~snip~

How I view the whole personality contradiction with Iori goes like this:

Original Iori: She is being all happy and cheerful, etc in order to best fit in with the others. She weighs her actions in terms of which action would be ideal for them. "How should I act to make them like me?" Basically and extreme case of trying to fit in, where she bases her entire personality off of it.

Hateful Iori: She is being the exact opposite of herself. Not because it is her true self, since she hasn't exactly discovered it yet, but just trying not to be what she was originally since she knows it's a "lie." What she ends up with is just another lie to combat it. In other words, she has no clue what her actual personality is.

Post-epiphany Iori: She's back to her "normal" self, but with a slight difference. As opposed to doing things that are ideal for others, she does it for herself. Think of the sequence before she goes to help save Inaba. She's weighing between being the "ideal" Iori and going to help, or being the hateful Iori because she doesn't want to be the ideal Iori. In the end she chooses to save Inaba; not because it's the ideal thing, but because she chose to do it herself, not because it was an ideal action, but because she wanted to.

i.e. she was the same in the beginning of the series and the end. But the difference is is that she thought she was living a lie in the beginning. View the character progression of Iori as a mental progression, not based on her actions, but based on how she views herself. I think that would help in understanding it more.

I made an account just to comment on how accurate I think your statement is. I thought the exact same thing, but I probably could not have stated it so eloquently.

I love this anime because it examined the characters from a psychological perspective that goes beyond skin deep- take Yui for example. While androphobia is quite a common theme among anime, Yui's androphobia was unique because it was not the central focus of her existence. They weren't trying to comment on the viciousness of the male sex.I Instead, they examined many of her other problems in relation to androphobia. I'm not sure how to fully explain my feelings, but they could have gone a lot of different cliche ways with many of their premises.

The one part of the anime I didn't really like was Taichi's romances. He just seemed a little too nonchalant about the way he asked out Iori and Ina- Dereban. It felt like he was asking them out to comfort them rather than because he was actually romantically interested in them. Another one of his "selfless sacrifices."

At any rate, I'm willing to take him at face value until I'm proven otherwise. All in all, I'd give this anime a 9/10. I didn't give it a 10/10 because it was, ultimately, forced drama. Beautifully written and executed forced drama, but forced drama nonetheless. But then again, what isn't?
Jan 25, 2013 8:03 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Encendi said:
I made an account just to comment on how accurate I think your statement is.
Got to start somewhere ;)
Jan 26, 2013 8:29 PM

May 2011
I had to re-watch that episode again right after finishing it the first time... so many feels. Loved this series, loved the characters, loved the concept, I just loved everything!

I really liked the Delinquent fight/saving Inaba scenes (GO YUI) and how the friends re-united. Iori basically let out all her feelings to the group while lecturing her "new friend" (was a bold move, since she tried to even kill her last episode). I guess that's just her style ^^. Cool to see that the "Shiroyama's dad" connection got those delinquents too.

Of course Taichi taking the hit for Inaba and then the ensuing scenes which would give him/Iori closure and lead to Inaba/Taichi dating were just golden. Oh yeah, the following Dereban scenes were too :).

So HUGHES/Fuusenkazura proved to be BRO all the way until the end, awesome!

Gambere, Nagase Iori.

8.5/10!
Jan 28, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 2010
I still wish there was some closure on the whole supernatural being of Fuzenkasura. But whatever, that was a really great conclusion. It felt so wholesome, I don't need anymore ^_^ These specials definitely did not reach the same emotional heights of the original, but they still carried on the story nicely enough, I enjoyed it. I really wish they just added this arc during the season, however. It would have created a better flow for the viewers.

And I got my couple <3 Inaba x Taichi is soo cute! I was fangirling haha ^-^; I didn't think they would start going out.. And Iori is happy as well :) I feel like the switch to Inaba might have been a little too sudden though, having seen Taichi just the previous special assure Iori of her own self with his love for her. But meh, I still got who I wanted hehe! And that usually doesn't happen for me in many animes ! xP

Overall, I give it an 8/10 as opposed to the 9/10 I gave to the original, which surpasses the specials in my opinion ^_^
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

107 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

132 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

118 by ShinekyOuki »»
Mar 9, 9:30 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.