Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 8 Discussion

Feb 20, 2016 1:44 PM

Okay... I guess,

Touma can't forget from the vampire stuffs but can forget from a feather...

Jun 18, 2016 7:02 PM

SUGITAAAAA! <3

Not quite sure what happened when the green-haired guy stabbed himself in the neck? Did they just get kicked out? He said to forget everything but it looks as though Touma still remembers everything that happened?

Also this cat is so cute...

Jul 29, 2016 11:54 PM

Of course Index gets captured...

Dec 3, 2016 5:03 AM

I don't like that Index got herself captured. And that Touma's solution to everything is his fist, when his imagine breaker isn't enough.

Also, the fanservice. The bathtub shot was to be expected. But Touma getting a glimpse of Deep Blood's cleavage, and then Deep Blood starting to strip the female student while Touma freaks out about it - these moments were just plain immature.
Modified by LeeTailor, Dec 3, 2016 5:10 AM

Nov 9, 2017 11:28 AM

Seems like Index will forever be the damsel in distress. Tbh in contrary to most people in here I think Touma is a pretty boring protagonist and I don't like that red-haired due at all. Actually I think I like no one so far, which might be why this show is pretty damn boring to me so far xD

Mar 5, 2018 1:57 PM

Cat of plot convenience was convenient in this episode..

I assume with the memory thing this time the memories were still there but blocked by an ability/power, so imagine breaker was able to reverse it, unlike the feather which physically destroyed the memories altogether.

I'm liking Himegami as a character, but she's not listed as support cast here, and being in the "more characters" section of an anime that doesn't have a huge cast probably means we're not likely to see much more of her after this arc, which is a shame

Oct 23, 2018 11:20 AM

new enemies and powers show up..I am getting more and more confused..this was one of the reasons I dropped it but started again to get a better understanding

Jan 13, 8:28 PM

Index, you idiot *le sigh*

May 2, 2:06 PM
What in the actual fuck was Touma trying to do with that punch? Was he trying to chop that red haired guy's tongue off by giving him an upper cut while telling him to stick his tongue out?

Jun 25, 1:33 PM
Vhailor said:
What in the actual fuck was Touma trying to do with that punch? Was he trying to chop that red haired guy's tongue off by giving him an upper cut while telling him to stick his tongue out?

No he punched him to to get rid of the magic that was blocking his memory and becouse he was pissed that he was used for bait

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]