Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2012 9:17 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked seeing all the character again (with slightly different character design, too), but spending almost the entire thing on resurrecting dead characters without much explanation only for them to have none of the personality they showed in the first place strikes me as pointless. With the way the series ended I was much more interested in Katue's reunion with the others than anything else but that doesn't amount to much.

I cared about the kids so a silly amnesia plot that goes in circles doesn't do anything for me. Kate never even spent that much time with the kids. She left Scott in charge and went into her room to drink liquor and ponder that monolith thing that ended up not being important. Making an epilogue all about her doesn't make a lot of sense.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.