Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 28, 2012 11:50 AM

Yo! DarkneX Here. I'll reserve this thread as a place where I post any story I'm willing to share.

I write pretty much but hopefully you won't be too bored reading whatever I may post.
Of course any type of critique is permitted, no, I beg you, do criticises me! Without critique I won't progress and won't become better.

In any case, I hope you enjoy yourselves. So without further ado, let's begin!
Modified by Dark, Dec 28, 2012 4:06 PM

Dec 28, 2012 11:59 AM

This story is probably the first story I've ever written, or at least it's the story I recognise as my first actual story.

The story is about two years old and is what I would call a 'fantasy story', or at least the beginning to one.
From this story alone I created a whole universe which is very likely I will make use of in many of the stories that can be linked to "fantasy".

In any case, the story is quite long, it's not mandatory for you to read it through but I would be glad if you did.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading:

[True Light]

Jan 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Dark here again. This time with another story.

This one is not really finished either. This is more like the beginning to one. I wrote this pretty recently and I'm only half-sure where I'm going with it. Anyway, this one's a quick read so I'd be happy if you read it.

[Deja Vu]