Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 30, 2012 12:46 PM

Jun 2012
uneksia said:
Kakarot_SS3 said:
Okay we get it haters, you obviously don't like any kind of romance here.. Why, because it's shounen? Why does shounen only have to have manly stuff and cool fights? If you are here only for fights and ignoring the plot, go read goddamn Bleach. Let the rest of the people enjoy in this moment, sheesh...

It's not like that. Shonen manga/anime can have romance if it's well developed, this wasn't the case. And no one is ignoring the plot, actually, because we pay attention to the plot is that we're unsatisfied with the current situation.

I agree with you.
I feel also unsatisfied, that Naruto has never thought much about Hinata. If she is that important to Naruto now, than she had to have more screen time etc. to develop their relationship or just more screen time to know her better, she always felt like a minor side character to me and you had not much chance to really like her or we could have a chapter in which Naruto "sees" her and her true nature, so that the viewer knows, what he is thinking and realizes, that Naruhina was the only option.
ChepriDec 31, 2012 6:15 AM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Jan 1, 2013 10:52 AM
Dec 2012
This chapter was awesome.

Many people are saying they are disappointed with Kishimoto picking a side character as a romantic interest for Naruto and that she didn't have enough screen time to be picked. I think this was his decision from the beginning. Honesty I think Hinata was given more then enough screen time to be considered a love interest for Naruto. Though her appearances were little with each appearance she was cheering for Naruto wishing him the best and giving him encouragement. She believed in Naruto before he started gaining everyones attention. We see her growth through out the book from the shy dark girl to a woman that begins to stand on her own. Yes Sakura was with Naruto through out most of the story and thus she is a leading female character. However their relationship is more friendship/sister than anything else because Sakura has always been looking towards Sasuke and Naruto has realized this. This is explained best when she told him she loved him only to distract him from the fact that he was actually going to kill Sasuke.

Finally I don't think Kishimoto wanted to to focus on romantic relationships in this manga, it seems to me he wanted to convey bonds and friendships, thus romance was put in the back burner. This is not a Shoujo manga, so I do think us Hinata /Naruto fans over reacted a bit towards them holding hands. Them holding hands actually scares me because I think Obito is now focused on Hinata because of Rin and will want to kill her. I really hope she doesn't die....

My predictions for the up coming chapters is that Naruto will become the Jinchuuriki for the 10 tails. I don't think Obito will revive anyone like many would like to think. Also I think Naruto will get the Rinnegan....
Jan 1, 2013 2:18 PM

Feb 2010
Aw, Naruto and Hinata :'¬). They're both awesome. Love how Hinata was talking proper sense into Naruto.
Jan 8, 2013 7:21 AM

Jul 2009
Just when I thought Naruto was finally going to crack.
Jan 8, 2013 4:15 PM
Jul 2012
NaruIno anyone?
Jan 10, 2013 11:54 AM

Jan 2008
When is next chapter?
Jan 10, 2013 2:23 PM

Dec 2008
YES!!!

THIS MEANS SASUxSAKU WILL HAPPEN!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!.

-----

no srsly, this was a good chapter
Jan 10, 2013 11:31 PM

Jul 2007
OMG... when is the next freaken chapter?? lol thats all i have to say. I heard nearly 3 weeks break so i guess i was right. Probably will be like in a few days or so, not the normal Wednesday schedule.

Jan 10, 2013 11:33 PM

Jul 2007
prism2525 said:
kurothesnake said:
ElPysCongroo said:

You do realise Naruto is the last heir of 2 clans one of those clans uzumaki being related to the senju therefore relatred to the original sage of six paths, and the other was the clan of the 4th hokage. As well as the fact naruto is prob next hokage. If anything Naruto clan heritage makes him a prince.

Technically, it's only one as they have never said that the Namikaze was a clan. And while he is the heir to the Uzumaki clan, just like Sasuke, one person doesn't make a clan.
And actually him being the heir to a clan is even wore for NaruHina. Because if we go off the fact that he's a clan heir, if there was a marriage, how does it work. Does he marry into her clan, or does she marry into his clan. If Hinata does marry into the Uzumaki clan, she's have to get the cage-bird seal, along with any of their children for insurance, since the Hyuuga have never wanted for someone else to have the Byakugan, so that couldn't really work

Oh I wouldn't worry too much about that. This should take place once Naruto is Hokage, and since Neji's now dead, it will have even more meaning.

Can any one tell me why i am unable to view any chapters in mangareader the pics just show up as little icons I always have to use mangahere instead.

Jan 11, 2013 12:35 PM

Jan 2012
Yeah, where is the new chapter?

Anyway, I had no problems with this chapter. I didn't read too much into the Hinata/Naruto thing in a romantic light. Also, I don't think anyone thought that Naruto would go into despair in the middle of the battlefield.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2013 1:00 PM

Aug 2012
Solo_Remnants said:
Yeah, where is the new chapter?

Anyway, I had no problems with this chapter. I didn't read too much into the Hinata/Naruto thing in a romantic light. Also, I don't think anyone thought that Naruto would go into despair in the middle of the battlefield.

Yeah..where the hell is dat chapter. I don't really care but it is taking a while.
Jan 13, 2013 11:54 AM

Dec 2012
it comes out on either wednesday or thursday this week. jump had a new year break.
Jan 23, 2013 4:12 AM
Feb 2011
BackLashWave said:
Officer-Kaoko said:
Well, don't expect too much...

Mostly in Shounen Jump, the main character won't be seen with the girl he likes at the end of the manga...

Little chance...

Tell that to Dragon Ball z, Psyren and Rave Master

OK... umm, you got me there. But Hinata is not a main character (she rarely ever appears after all that Hyuga arc), and from the beginning Naruto originally liked Sakura ... he still even admitted it in Part II when Sai confronted him about it. Not to mention, even blushed when Sakura 'confessed' to him (although he did see thorough her then). And... have there any kissing scene in Naruto series (excluding of Sasuke and Naruto)? A really little romance ever was shown with the current characters. And Kishimoto most likely wont make a chapter especially for Naruto's change of feeling from Sakura to Hinata.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'...
Feb 20, 2013 7:02 PM

Jul 2010
Did Naruto held Hinata hand? Well. Kishi just made my week or should i say year if becomes true till the very end. I'm so happy for you Hinata. You care for him, you saved him and if you get friendzoned. Kishi would be on my hit list.
May 19, 2013 9:10 PM

May 2012
That hinatasurappu.
WANTWANTWANTTTT

Sai!
Oh, it's the stupid bee again.

Eww hachibi hugged juubi.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Feb 2013
Hinata saved Naruto, he almost gave up.
Apr 25, 2021 7:57 PM

Jan 2020
I love naruto and hinata were holding hands

Jan 7, 12:53 PM
Jan 2021
Hinata slapping Naruto back to his senses was so cool. That moment along with Neji telling Naruto he sacrificed himself because Naruto "called me a genius" were silver linings in these last devastating chapters.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.