Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
 
May 2, 2007 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1042
I had a headband... and it was one of those nice ones that covers your whole forehead...

But I sold if to a friend of mine.

I don't know what he did with it. :/
 
May 2, 2007 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1971
 
May 2, 2007 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 364
FurubaFan said:

Nice pic... but... ummmm...

OMG y'all... he's 13 and watching Hentai... O_o The mother in me soooooo wants to say something here... I feel like I should be warning about the dangers... and what could happen... and ask him if he needs to "discuss" anything... O_o

Somebody... OMG... stop me... (Hentai at 13??!!?? Tsk....)

*gives you a hug*? :D


Picture ~ ?

Modified by Chupachupi, Jan 4, 2008 2:36 PM
 
May 2, 2007 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1569
Arinohyoshi said:
mwahahahaha, then you REALLY want to have a convo with me what I did as a 13 year old kid ;D

although i won't go to it, I don't want to leave your daughters with a mother dead because of a heartattack :) what would they do without you?


Hah, indeed. Boys will be boys, as the saying goes. I don't see how it's a big deal.
 
May 2, 2007 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 356
yup ^^ and im not even talking about hentai, porn or whatnot ;D any mother would get a heartattack from what i've done as a huligan when i were youngster, my long lost badass days... ... ... god im just happy i've got past 'em ^^
Truly yours, Arinohyoshi

~ Join the SOL Brigade Today! ~ Save our World by Overloading it with Lolis! ~
 
May 2, 2007 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1110
Arinohyoshi said:
mwahahahaha, then you REALLY want to have a convo with me what I did as a 13 year old kid ;D

although i won't go to it, I don't want to leave your daughters with a mother dead because of a heartattack :) what would they do without you?


nice lol


 
May 2, 2007 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 197
arnt I popular half a forums page =)
 
May 3, 2007 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1110
um i think we are feeding his ego.........


 
May 3, 2007 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2487
Arinohyoshi said:
yup ^^ and im not even talking about hentai, porn or whatnot ;D any mother would get a heartattack from what i've done as a huligan when i were youngster, my long lost badass days... ... ... god im just happy i've got past 'em ^^


You've made me curious now. :D
 
May 3, 2007 1:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 45
Ryder said:
dis me

and yes I am a certified Shinobi from the leaf village.



Lol i have one of those two...and for a Naruto fan, you dont seem to know how to wear it. it's upside down ya know? haha.
 
May 3, 2007 1:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 197
darkvoltage said:
um i think we are feeding his ego.........


Nope, just funny.

SasukeXiin said:
Ryder said:
dis me

and yes I am a certified Shinobi from the leaf village.



Lol i have one of those two...and for a Naruto fan, you dont seem to know how to wear it. it's upside down ya know? haha.


lol um.... AHHHHGG and this is what we call a wardrobe malfunction. (lol i do know im just retarted sometimes).
 
May 3, 2007 1:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1110
alrighty


 
May 3, 2007 1:37 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
SasukeXiin said:
and for a Naruto fan, you dont seem to know how to wear it. it's upside down ya know?

Hm, lol. Sorry but that's funny ^^.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
May 3, 2007 1:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 197
OK I photoshoped the headbane now lets never speak of this again.


 
May 3, 2007 1:53 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Haha, not bad. :)

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
May 3, 2007 1:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 45
Ryder said:
OK I photoshoped the headbane now lets never speak of this again.




There ya go. that was a nice joke we had some fun with.
 
May 3, 2007 2:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 479
Ryder said:
OK I photoshoped the headbane now lets never speak of this again.



lmfao...that's awesome...great shop job too...mal forums get more entertaining each and every day... :)
 
May 3, 2007 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 356
Crystal said:
Arinohyoshi said:
yup ^^ and im not even talking about hentai, porn or whatnot ;D any mother would get a heartattack from what i've done as a huligan when i were youngster, my long lost badass days... ... ... god im just happy i've got past 'em ^^


You've made me curious now. :D

good, better for you to stay curious and not know ;D
Truly yours, Arinohyoshi

~ Join the SOL Brigade Today! ~ Save our World by Overloading it with Lolis! ~
 
May 3, 2007 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 385
Jisatsu said:


Picture ~ ?



xD Jisatsu is soooo cute =P

and I don't want to think about the hentai at 13 thing......my sister is 13....her guy friends are.......**throws up**
 
May 3, 2007 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1042
I need a camera... *wants to take a picture of herself without the braces*
 
May 4, 2007 5:25 AM
 
May 4, 2007 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3120
Six Flags FTW!!

I was dry btw


i dont think i put these up yet... im the one on the right btw

EDTORS NOTE: hmmm... apparently my hero poses are so awesome ppl who see it are SPEECHLESS ^_^
Modified by Ranivus, May 5, 2007 10:26 AM

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
May 5, 2007 8:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 479
*speechless*...

lol...awesome pics...i hate six flags though...to be honest, i dislike roller coasters... :(
 
May 5, 2007 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 385
the_pillows said:
*speechless*...

lol...awesome pics...i hate six flags though...to be honest, i dislike roller coasters... :(

Yup yup. I can't stand rides either......but the pics are nice Ranivus ^_^ Love the super-poses.

btw, The_Pillows, I love your sig =P
 
May 6, 2007 12:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 479
manateegirl said:
Yup yup. I can't stand rides either......but the pics are nice Ranivus ^_^ Love the super-poses.

btw, The_Pillows, I love your sig =P

whew! thought i was weird and the only person who doesn't really like super fast rides...the most i can tolerate is that teacups ride at disney world...lol...not only that, lines for roller coasters are usually long (i'm impatient and easily bored) and i always get sick after riding one...

and thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed the new sig... :D
 
May 7, 2007 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 385
the_pillows said:
manateegirl said:
Yup yup. I can't stand rides either......but the pics are nice Ranivus ^_^ Love the super-poses.

btw, The_Pillows, I love your sig =P

whew! thought i was weird and the only person who doesn't really like super fast rides...the most i can tolerate is that teacups ride at disney world...lol...not only that, lines for roller coasters are usually long (i'm impatient and easily bored) and i always get sick after riding one...

and thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed the new sig... :D

yea, I don't really get why you would wait that long for a minute long ride that makes you sick anyways....(though I do like water rides...my favorite is splash mountain in Disney world =P)
And yes, the new sig is pure ouran awesomeness <3
 
May 7, 2007 7:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 45
against my better judgement i'm going to do this.



now try not to be to scared of my ugly mug. XD
 
May 7, 2007 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1569
I'm much more scared of the crazed look in your eyes. Very intimidating.
 
May 8, 2007 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3120
manateegirl said:
the_pillows said:
manateegirl said:
Yup yup. I can't stand rides either......but the pics are nice Ranivus ^_^ Love the super-poses.

btw, The_Pillows, I love your sig =P

whew! thought i was weird and the only person who doesn't really like super fast rides...the most i can tolerate is that teacups ride at disney world...lol...not only that, lines for roller coasters are usually long (i'm impatient and easily bored) and i always get sick after riding one...

and thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed the new sig... :D

yea, I don't really get why you would wait that long for a minute long ride that makes you sick anyways....(though I do like water rides...my favorite is splash mountain in Disney world =P)
And yes, the new sig is pure ouran awesomeness <3


You guys just dont like the rush of the rides ^_^ Me i like things fast!! My cars, my women, my rides, my town FAST FAST FAST. If you dont like rides... would you watch racing events? like Nascar, Champcar, Indy Racing, Drag, etc.?

EDIT... BTW what the hell is that above your shooz?? cant tell if those are sandals or something thats older than dirt... katanas FTW!!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
May 9, 2007 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
So...
I like making stupid photos... XD


And I like making 'weird' photos... ^^'


And I like playing my camera XD And I love my cat's ears ^^'
 
May 9, 2007 11:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
^those are awesome ^^
 
May 9, 2007 11:58 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
wildebeest0001 said:
^those are awesome ^^

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
May 9, 2007 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1665
superb pics, DreaMHunteR!
 
May 10, 2007 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3120
DreaMHunteR said:
So...
I like making stupid photos... XD


And I like making 'weird' photos... ^^'


And I like playing my camera XD And I love my cat's ears ^^'



OMG kawaii!!! are you single??? ^_^ j/k
I'm reserved for hezza but she's not gonna pick me up anytime soon (or ever)

Great pics reguardless... almost as good as my superhero pics ^_^

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
May 13, 2007 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 385
DreaMHunteR said:
So...
I like making stupid photos... XD


And I like making 'weird' photos... ^^'


And I like playing my camera XD And I love my cat's ears ^^'

nice pics, very cute ^_^ I love the cat ears =P
ranivus said:

You guys just dont like the rush of the rides ^_^ Me i like things fast!! My cars, my women, my rides, my town FAST FAST FAST. If you dont like rides... would you watch racing events? like Nascar, Champcar, Indy Racing, Drag, etc.?

EDIT... BTW what the hell is that above your shooz?? cant tell if those are sandals or something thats older than dirt... katanas FTW!!

haha, yea, I don't really like speed racing......and I hate going too fast in a car (a lot of my friends are scary drivers...o.o)
 
May 15, 2007 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3120
I dont feel like showing you what i look like....



EDIT: yes those are tires, in plastic bags behind me ^_^

CARNUTZ FTW!!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
May 15, 2007 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1028
Hidari me, Migi a Pal~ (yes, he is reading MY school rumble manga..)

Aww c'mon Rani, you're on photo, be more crazy~

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
 
May 16, 2007 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 372
hey you buy orkus magazine! i have some i got in the Leipzig treffen but my german is nonexistent so i just look at the pictures.XD
that's me and kakashi sensei in our trip to Barcelona (is my frien Liz in unintentional cosplay really)

 
May 16, 2007 6:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 878
that`s an effin` awesome background :3
 
May 17, 2007 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 385
http://photos-183.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v81/221/3/1295520518/n1295520518_30206183_8602.jpg
my friends and I had a little too much fun hanging out in wallgreens the night before this really big concert, and we all tried on a ton of sunglasses. These were my favorites ^_^
 
May 18, 2007 1:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 81
well

im not so familiar with php and BB codes.. so here goes..


me a few years ago in germany?







me as stoned as tweety








and wel.. me in the present.. in spain.. with girl..(not my girl)
i love woman :D





ps:
cant get 2 working>.<" any tips?

changed em into links for now :D
Modified by crowfield, May 18, 2007 1:35 AM

Fight alongside me ! *click it* Join today ! and let us banzorx I.E.!
 
May 18, 2007 2:25 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
Crowfield, you're so cuuuute &lt;3
And those long hair &lt;3 mrauuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;D
 
May 18, 2007 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 81
O.o well main reason that i love woman is that most love me.. not like im to macho or so.. i dont know why &gt;.&lt;&quot;

anyways its handy :D but im to lazy to exploit it :D

but at your profile.. is that realy you O.o&quot;


couse mawn she got looks :D

Fight alongside me ! *click it* Join today ! and let us banzorx I.E.!
 
May 18, 2007 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
crowfield said:
O.o well main reason that i love woman is that most love me


So you should love ME XD! MWUAHAHA ;3 but being serious: I understand you becouse I have the same O_o

crowfield said:
but at your profile.. is that realy you O.o&quot;


Of course not ^^''! It's OLIVIA - j-singer ^-^' I posted my photos here ^^:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=537&amp;pages=29&amp;show=580#msg67169
 
May 18, 2007 5:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 644
I'll have to take another pic of me soon. I've lost quite a bit of weight since that last image. 250 to 227, woohoo! I'm on my way to 200 =P
"...Only fools stand up and really lay down their arms. No, not me, not when death lasts forever."

 
May 18, 2007 6:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 81
so? you look alike?

still cute though ^_^

Fight alongside me ! *click it* Join today ! and let us banzorx I.E.!
 
May 18, 2007 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8
i'm new here but...this is me !
~It'll be ok. I'm wearing my battle panties.~
 
May 18, 2007 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3120
Wow... battle panties? sugoi *_*

lol nice pic btw ^_^ and yukkos pic is great toO!! :) dont forget to smile!!

i probably should have had some battle boxers fighting this shark...
Modified by Ranivus, May 18, 2007 1:09 PM

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
May 18, 2007 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8
ranivus said:
Wow... battle panties? sugoi *_*


hee hee, it's a line from Amaenaide yo Katsu. it made me laugh so hard...so i made it my siggy. :-D
~It'll be ok. I'm wearing my battle panties.~
 
May 18, 2007 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 132
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (198) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »