Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2012 1:51 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like Futaba's not giving up on Kou just yet. I got kind of irritated reading the first few pages but I think it turned out ok in the end. I found Touma a bit annoying a long side his friends as well. Well I wonder how things will play out now.
Dec 25, 2012 3:55 PM

Nov 2011
Ye, I want to see Kou smile more as well tbh. Dramatic chapter in that house. I hope his flu dies out soon.
Dec 25, 2012 6:54 PM

Mar 2012
Finally a good chapter. And I thought Futaba was turning into that annoying and cliché shoujo protagonist, glad I was wrong.
Dec 26, 2012 3:06 PM

Jun 2009
CAN WE TALK ABOUT YUURI?
Ok as a person who has had friends in love with boys near my school I understand how she feels, she wants her friend to confess and to be happy because she knows the guys likes her friend back and everything should be perfect... but she didn't thought the would would act like an asshole for some reason and then a rival appears. It's only natural she would hate the new guy's guts just because he's getting in the way of her friends but she's not looking at the effort the new guy is doing.

Touma's friend was the best part of this chapter imo, he stood up for his friend and told Yuuri reasons why he's a good guy, he doesn't have any ulterior motives, he just wants Futaba to be in love with him... is it THAT bad for Yuuri? I think she's seeing him now with another eyes and maybe she will let him be, she could do that for him becase come on... they're not meant to be :( I love them so much but we all know how things are gonna end up in the end.

Also, imagine a plot twist: Yuuri falls in love with Touma.
If that happens I will be so done with manga ;^;
Dec 26, 2012 8:12 PM

May 2012
well this wasn't exactly good nor bad but it wasn't that interesting but as for narumi just go away -_____________-
Dec 27, 2012 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
wasted chapter...nothing happens
Dec 28, 2012 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
Well I think that it was to show they were being akward but also she was misunderstanding that he had a cold. Touma isn't doing anything wrong, of course, he is going to see Kou's turn of behavior as a green light to pursue her again, you can't blame him for liking her.
And yes, I agree about Yuuri, she probably would feel bad if Kou didn't wind up with her freind cause she knows that they both like each other, but she is sort of taking that out on Touma and knows that her friend is feeling hurt and vulnerable and wants him to stay away.
I think that Kou still likes her anyway, and I think that her realizing that Nerumi would be bad for him is right, but he needs to realize that too, or realize that he has feelings for her and is friends with Nerumi but doesn't need to be with her beyond friends, I think he is having a hard time with both things now.
Dec 29, 2012 1:17 AM

Nov 2009
hey, at least we didn't see narumi this chapter. every chapter she appears something either goes wrong or it's destroyed totally.
I was never really mad at futaba since I always liked her way of thinking but... she's a little naive now, don't you think? I mean, they talked but as soon as they talked she immediately had hopes and was sparkling =.= It's not like Kou will suddenly leave Narumi now...

I just can't wait to see how the mangaka will close the subject of Narumi (I guess she'll make more friends and kou will decide she doesn't need him anymore) But whatever reason she brings up for Kou and Futaba to make up I just can't see a good enough one to make up for everything he has done. He was a coward, a jerk, an asshole and ripping that notebook was pathetic. I just utterly hate him from the bottom of my heart.

And yes, I understand why Narumi is acting like this, I don't need the "how pitiful she is" story. I also pitied her at first but then she lied to Futaba about kissing Kou and things like that and I just couldn't see her as anything else other than pure evil. Anyone with a little experience of shoujo manga can see that she isn't so devastated by the divorce and she has an ulterior motive.
Dec 29, 2012 7:37 AM

Nov 2008
Kou is so cute.
I'll always support him.
Jan 1, 2013 8:38 AM

Nov 2007
Go for it, Yoshioka!
Kou is just controlling himself. Make him to lose his control and he will never let go of you again. :DDDD
Jan 1, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2009
HinoKahoko said:
Anyone with a little experience of shoujo manga can see that she isn't so devastated by the divorce and she has an ulterior motive.

I liked what you said here and I so much believe it. Kou have a bad experience with divorce and just don't want it to happen again to someone he knows and Narumi knows that well and took advantage of him

I hope things with Narumi will end soon. I dislike her.
Jan 2, 2013 11:05 AM

Aug 2010
I wonder whether Kou saying "Damn" was a good sign for Futaba... I really hope so!

Kou X Futaba!! XD
Jan 4, 2013 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
HinoKahoko said:
hey, at least we didn't see narumi this chapter. every chapter she appears something either goes wrong or it's destroyed totally.
I was never really mad at futaba since I always liked her way of thinking but... she's a little naive now, don't you think? I mean, they talked but as soon as they talked she immediately had hopes and was sparkling =.= It's not like Kou will suddenly leave Narumi now...

I just can't wait to see how the mangaka will close the subject of Narumi (I guess she'll make more friends and kou will decide she doesn't need him anymore) But whatever reason she brings up for Kou and Futaba to make up I just can't see a good enough one to make up for everything he has done. He was a coward, a jerk, an asshole and ripping that notebook was pathetic. I just utterly hate him from the bottom of my heart.

And yes, I understand why Narumi is acting like this, I don't need the "how pitiful she is" story. I also pitied her at first but then she lied to Futaba about kissing Kou and things like that and I just couldn't see her as anything else other than pure evil. Anyone with a little experience of shoujo manga can see that she isn't so devastated by the divorce and she has an ulterior motive.

100% Agreed. I'm gonna drop this manga if Kou just gets easily forgiven, I'm getting more and more annoyed of him every chapter. IMO it's Kou that really should do something about the situation too.. Though I dislike Narumi even more than Kou.
Jan 4, 2013 8:02 PM
Aug 2012
Dont know why this is so high rated, this might just become another strobe edge which was far better than this.

Anyways, any raws people?
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Jan 5, 2013 9:52 AM

Jun 2010
Kou & his tsundere traits...

Well, the scene where Futaba was sent to Kou's house by his brother felt kinda forced.
Feb 2, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2013
Uh, dunno.
So he had a cold, and that's why he acted like that.
Feb 9, 2015 1:17 AM

Jan 2014
Yuuri x Touma. WORD
Dec 30, 2015 5:58 PM

Jan 2015
C'mon ...... Kou if heartbreak is so painful .... Do something about it.
Jul 8, 2016 8:58 PM

Feb 2013
So he has a cold and that's why he gets to act like a total jerk? Please.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.