Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 25, 2012 10:36 AM

Mar 2011
It's another MAL error? They're all just friends, there is no "romance"...
Dec 25, 2012 11:07 AM

Nov 2012
It is not an error. There is romance in the source (Visual Novel) of Little Busters and romance is also expected in the anime. Wait for it in the future episodes.

Komari Kamikita    Mio Nishizono      Rin Natsume    Yuiko Kurugaya   Haruka Saigusa  Kudryavka Noumi
Dec 25, 2012 11:23 AM

Sep 2011
It's JC Staff's error.

Dec 25, 2012 2:38 PM

Oct 2012
there's romance eventhought just a little... but i think they are focus on friendship.

Dec 25, 2012 7:11 PM

May 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
It's JC Staff's error.

How can you call it an error if it they were planning this beforehand? Not an ideal choice, but I wouldn't call it a mistake. Plus, Clannad only had romance with the main heroine too, Little Busters is no different.
Dec 25, 2012 7:25 PM

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:
Sa-chan_ said:
It's JC Staff's error.

How can you call it an error if it they were planning this beforehand? Not an ideal choice, but I wouldn't call it a mistake. Plus, Clannad only had romance with the main heroine too, Little Busters is no different.

Like what OP said, what we can only see here is pure friendship. Plus, the romantic relationship between Riki and Rin on Rin's story isn't really much that heavy. Even in Refrain, I could care less if they didn't adapt their kissing scene.

I've seen a lot of romance and I'm a sucker for it so I know what I am saying.

Dec 26, 2012 2:21 PM

May 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
kenshin_sama said:
Sa-chan_ said:
It's JC Staff's error.

Like what OP said, what we can only see here is pure friendship. Plus, the romantic relationship between Riki and Rin on Rin's story isn't really much that heavy. Even in Refrain, I could care less if they didn't adapt their kissing scene.

I've seen a lot of romance and I'm a sucker for it so I know what I am saying.

I agree, Refrain was a little light on romance compared to previous routes, but I think there's still enough for them to consider this a romance series. Even an anime like Hayate has a romance tag and it has far less pairing development than Rin2 and Refrain.
Dec 31, 2012 7:24 AM

Dec 2012
Well, they may add some romance to Kurugaya's route considering that it'd be easy to do it if they go with the first end (the one before Refrain).
Jan 1, 2013 1:17 AM

Aug 2011
now that i think about it, i dont even think they'll include rin romance. It's pretty much just as important to her route as the romance in the other routes and they took out the romance in those.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Jan 1, 2013 4:43 AM

Dec 2012
blubberflub said:
now that i think about it, i dont even think they'll include rin romance. It's pretty much just as important to her route as the romance in the other routes and they took out the romance in those.

Yeah, but Rin is the main heroine. Maybe if they were doing resets then they'd probably add romance to every route, but they're not. If they don't add the romance I and many others will be heavily dissapointed.
Jan 1, 2013 4:49 AM

Oct 2012
i'll give 4 for its rating if they remove romance relationship between rin and riki...

Jan 1, 2013 5:02 AM

Aug 2011
Think about it. How much romance did rins route actually have? It had the least amount and wasnt neccessary to the story at all. I have to say that reluctantly, I'd be suprised to see them include the romance.

I'm just gonna say, dont be expecting it. Itd be nice for them to add it but dont get your hopes up just to be dissapointed if they dont.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Jan 1, 2013 5:48 AM

Oct 2012
blubberflub said:
Think about it. How much romance did rins route actually have? It had the least amount and wasnt neccessary to the story at all. I have to say that reluctantly, I'd be suprised to see them include the romance.

I'm just gonna say, dont be expecting it. Itd be nice for them to add it but dont get your hopes up just to be dissapointed if they dont.

yeah i know the ending was friendship .. but at least i want to see they both together. :'') .

Jan 1, 2013 9:08 PM

Jul 2011
blubberflub said:

Did Rin1 or Rin2 even HAVE any romance? I mean, they get together... and then nothing. Hell, I remember clearly that when you beat Refrain the first time, you don't end up with anyone. They'll probably do that, so people who prefer the other pairings can just imagine that he gets together with their favorite girl.
Jan 14, 2013 4:47 PM

Apr 2010
I'm pretty sure they will develop a romance relationship in one of the arcs. Just one.
The game has its amount of romance but in the last parts is secondary to friendship.
Jan 26, 2013 9:06 PM
Nov 2012
It will have romance in the final route (I presume and Hope)
Kawaii > Universe
Apr 23, 2013 4:07 AM
Dec 2010
No matter what heroin path will be presented in sequel (if any at all), Little Busters 1st season isn't romance at all. All are friends. It's season about friendship not romantic relationships.
So YES romance genre feels out of place for 1st season.
If there was possibility to "edit genres" just like most of other infos i would have already done it.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Apr 23, 2013 5:02 AM
Feb 2013
Random45 said:
blubberflub said:

Did Rin1 or Rin2 even HAVE any romance? I mean, they get together... and then nothing. Hell, I remember clearly that when you beat Refrain the first time, you don't end up with anyone. They'll probably do that, so people who prefer the other pairings can just imagine that he gets together with their favorite girl.

Aug 2, 2013 8:54 AM

Aug 2013
Based on how there was NO romance whatsoever in season 1, I'm guessing that this season, if Riki and Rin do that kissy make out scene in the classroom, they'll be one of the most rushed couples of all time
Aug 2, 2013 11:15 AM

Sep 2011

Aug 5, 2013 1:04 AM

Aug 2013
Tennouji_ said:

Even though they may be rushed, I still wanna see a kiss or the hospital scene

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.