Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2012 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Kasper acting like a boss usual. I like that tbh. Meh, I didn't like Koko's hair short much but oh well. Overall, a 8/10 this season. The finale kinda lacked action but I still enjoyed it.

Glad to see Koko and Jonah reunite :3

Dec 25, 2012 8:10 AM
Dec 2012
Good episode for the final. It made me like Koko more. Prolly Kasper is right, but I still hope Koko will make it.

Dec 25, 2012 8:13 AM

Nov 2010
Still waiting for more Jonah x Koko, but that will have to wait another season.
Dec 25, 2012 9:46 AM

Jul 2010
Glad to see Jonah reunited with the team. Nice way to end this season.
Dec 25, 2012 3:07 PM

Apr 2007
QueueQ said:

Didn't this episode end the manga? so how will there be another season?
Dec 25, 2012 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
Oh no. This is the end. Same as manga.
What terrifies me is Kasper's word. He is really a merchant of death... (o_o)

I'm not sure of Koko's idea yet, and I can't agree with her completely.
Can human end war because of "shame"?
Dec 26, 2012 12:01 AM

Dec 2008
ramonnl said:

Didn't this episode end the manga? so how will there be another season?

There won't be a third season. This episode ends exactly where the manga ended. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone though.
Dec 26, 2012 1:44 AM
Mar 2011
its over just like that? damn!!!!!. As for me i'm more of a chikita X misha/jona. overall good series on a side note can someone refresh my memory on the chick during the surgery i recognised everyone but her, they also could of done more flasbacks on echo. and i wish there was more interaction between jhona and mao. good series.
Dec 26, 2012 5:01 AM

Feb 2010
so it ends both season together make a great show definitely in my top 5 of the year.
Dec 26, 2012 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
Loved the open ending. Koko with short hair is awesome, looks younger. Ahhh I am definitely going to miss this series!
Dec 27, 2012 9:17 AM

Apr 2008
kusushi said:
Oh no. This is the end. Same as manga.
What terrifies me is Kasper's word. He is really a merchant of death... (o_o)

I'm not sure of Koko's idea yet, and I can't agree with her completely.
Can human end war because of "shame"?

Kasper is the best like always. Just like he said, he just need see expression and he already know.
Dec 27, 2012 9:44 AM

Feb 2012
That was nice but is it actually the end? Kusushi said it was so I'm curious.

I was hoping for a third run :S
Dec 27, 2012 9:53 AM

Jan 2012
This episode was great.

Kasper truly is scary, he will adapt to any way so that he can sell weapons and make a profit. Him and Koko want the success of Jormungand for completely opposite reasons.

Jonah's departure from Kasper was pretty well done and Kasper's reason for letting him go was pretty logical haha.

It's funny how Jonah attracted older women throughout this series.

Showing characters from the past was nice.

The OST this episode was great.

Jonah's reunion Koko's group was well done, but them randomly finding each other wasn't that believable(though this fiction so anything is possible).

Overall the dialogue this episode was great.

Even though there may not be a next season(creating a new world in Koko's vision along with the possibilities of others like Kasper would people be a bit hard to convey in a series) it was a great series.

If there is a third season I would gladly watch it, but I think that it's better off ending here. I like it when shows like this leaves the viewer to their own imagination, it makes the show more enjoyable in my opinion.
Dec 27, 2012 10:07 AM

Apr 2007
penguindrum264 said:
This episode was great.

Kasper truly is scary, he will adapt to any way so that he can sell weapons and make a profit. Him and Koko want the success of Jormungand for completely opposite reasons.

Jonah's departure from Kasper was pretty well done and Kasper's reason for letting him go was pretty logical haha.

Jonah's reunion Koko's group was well done, but them randomly finding each other wasn't that believable(though this fiction so anything is possible).

Even though there may not be a next season(creating a new world in Koko's vision along with the possibilities of others like Kasper would people be a bit hard to convey in a series) it was a great series.

If there is a third season I would gladly watch it, but I think that it's better off ending here. I like it when shows like this leaves the viewer to their own imagination, it makes the show more enjoyable in my opinion.

He said they were waiting for him there, so it wasn't a random meeting.
But good ending, even though it was very open... they probably just go on dealing ^^
Dec 27, 2012 10:21 AM

Aug 2011
Ahh dammit I want more!!!!! Loved this episode and all the others before it.
Dec 27, 2012 10:26 AM

Jan 2011
I don't like the lady Gaga hairstyle Koko has..
Aww I wish they showed us how the new world looks like!
Dec 27, 2012 11:27 AM

Feb 2012
penguindrum264 said:
This episode was great.

I doubt for a single minute koko actually let Johan out of her sights. She probably always knew exactly where he is. About the older women thing I think that was the only way they could do it because really. Arms dealing isn't a place little brats hang around so it's not like there will be age relevant people to a child soldier.
Dec 27, 2012 12:03 PM
Jan 2011
It looks like Koko's operation Jormungand, was to cause world wide chaos by means of disinformation which, frankly Koko is indeed a text book definition of Dr. Evil.

Man, If I where to create a spin off of this thing Koko will be a good antagonist.
Dec 27, 2012 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
pretty sure there will be a S3
i kinda miss R, he should have been in that last scene u_u

nice end, nice anime, nice story, a 10 for me
cant wait for more kokoxjonah
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 27, 2012 3:37 PM
Oct 2010
was hoping for action :(
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 27, 2012 3:54 PM

Mar 2009
I hope the mangaka makes a sequel :'( I want to see what this Jormungand thing will do to the world and
QueueQ said:

YES WE NEED MOAR!
Dec 27, 2012 5:15 PM

Feb 2012
Of course it ends right after she activates the doomsday device. Still, I guess a good ending is one that will linger in your mind for awhile. DAMMIT I really wanted to see what happens. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 6:05 PM

Jun 2010
This whole anime was great. Sad that it ended and another season would be great
Dec 27, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2008
Kind of an anticlimatic ending. Loved the show, but I'm a little frustrated with the cliffhanger finale.
Dec 27, 2012 6:27 PM

Aug 2011
Cliffhanger end ughhhhh

Still loved it nonetheless, Jonah reuniting with everyone feeeels
Dec 27, 2012 7:22 PM

Jul 2011
What?? I don't like how it ended. What happened to the world??

"Me or the world. Which of us is the crazy one?" - Koko. :D
Dec 27, 2012 8:11 PM

Mar 2010
Okay.. so Jormungand activated.. at the very last split second of the show and then..end.. Okay? As great as the show has been, I really wish they would have added more. Even an extra episode special or something later on, would be nice for conclusion
Dec 27, 2012 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
Oh, Jonah went with Koko in the end.
It was a fun ride. 8/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 10:29 PM
Apr 2009
Maybe I'm a sick person, but when KoKo was about to press the button, I thought the ending credits would start and show the world going to hell.

You know, kind of like Major's vampires raided London in Hellsing: Ultimate.

Would've been sweet.
Dec 27, 2012 10:30 PM

Aug 2008
I'm satisfied with this ending. I even think it's a good thing that we don't know what happened with Jormungand. :) But seriously, the ending credit scared me, I thought the ep was ending with only 15 mins!

On a side note, now that I think about it, the horrible world in Jormungand is actually not impossible. Just how negative am I? Sigh.
Dec 27, 2012 10:44 PM
Jun 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
its over just like that? damn!!!!!. As for me i'm more of a chikita X misha/jona. overall good series on a side note can someone refresh my memory on the chick during the surgery i recognised everyone but her, they also could of done more flasbacks on echo. and i wish there was more interaction between jhona and mao. good series.

She is one of those international outspoken docters for human rights.
The same ones koko had to transport by plane into republic T wich ended
in a conflict with the balkan dragons.

pxlDec 28, 2012 3:27 AM
Dec 27, 2012 10:55 PM

Jan 2012
That's it? This was the ending to the series? Give me a break. The show was real good, but this was pitiful.

Dec 27, 2012 10:58 PM
May 2009
I liked it, but not as much as I could have... although that's more about the series in general than the final episode... it's just that the final episode laid to rest any hopes for what was missing.

I was waiting for practically anyone to realize what was up and try to stop Koko (especially Kaspar and Chequita) but no one did. Relatively speaking, Kaspar was portrayed as a sort of villain, and although I did enjoy his character, he never lived up to that. A final battle, or an assault on Dr. Miami's HQ, would have been much appreciated.

Instead, literally everyone she encountered (who is still alive), discovered parts or all of her plan, and said... "Eh, yeah... I guess I'm okay with that".

That's a letdown for me, when I'm here for guns-blazing/brutality/gray morality first, and philosophy second. Maybe that's my fault.

EDIT: Then again, by the time they figured it out, it's too late. Quantum-Jormungand could muck up the aggressors so hard they might not even be able to put a team together, much less transport one and fight a battle against Koko. It ruined the SEALs' day, so she might have won with zero competition right from there anyway. So it's somewhat explained, but I don't feel any better about it.

Also, Lutz never got a backstory... I was speculating that he was another spy working for who-knows, that would throw a serious wrench in Koko's plans. But alas, no backstory.

I did enjoy the final episode itself though, and the themes and ideas presented throughout the series, just that it missed a few marks.

8/10 overall... probably. Maybe 7.
Janus382Dec 27, 2012 11:11 PM
Dec 27, 2012 11:16 PM

Mar 2012
Cliff hanger End..... -_-
I can't believe the Manga author hype up this new world so much, but end right before things really get interesting.
Is he actually ending here or on Hiatus to brainstorm the new story arch.
6/10 if this is permanent end, 8/10 if this is temporary end.
Dec 28, 2012 12:07 AM

Jul 2012
From all the research this is the end guys there won't be another season because the manga ended.
Well I like Koko's hair short when she was in her suit she looked pretty bad-ass.

Anyways her brother is a boss and is saying what I've been saying she can stop planes but people still have the sea, which humans used before the invention of planes. People know of Koko she maybe lay low under the radar but that doesn't me she still isn't a target.
Also humiliation isn't what people would be thinking when their loved one dies while in a plane but fear and anger.
The reunion was random though ....anyways this is an anime I still enjoyed it but wish this is the conclusion that the ending was a little more intense.
Also I like during the middle to the end of the anime they started talking about how many die from guns and other information about children dying from starvation thought that was really nice and you hardly if ever see that in an anime
Amon-RawDec 28, 2012 12:17 AM
Dec 28, 2012 12:13 AM

Dec 2010
Despite people complaining about the cliffhanger (well some anyway) and saying there will be a season 3 i highly doubt it, i think this is the end and I'm satisfied with it, the dialogue and the OST in this episode was even better then usual and overall the entire series was really great.
Dec 28, 2012 12:24 AM

Sep 2012
That was an amazing ending, I'm still hoping for a season 3 though.
I'm glad that Jormungand was activated, and a new world will be born.
9/10 for this season, it was definitely better than the first one.
I will miss this show.
Dec 28, 2012 12:31 AM

May 2011
I'd say that was a pretty solid ending, I was told they finished up the manga and im guessing this was the last we'll see of this.

8/10 for giving me food for thought about what kinds of things to see in the next 10 years
Dec 28, 2012 1:22 AM

Aug 2011
I so hope there will be a third season but who knows... xD Anyway I loved both seasons <3.
Dec 28, 2012 1:39 AM

Feb 2008
Rather poor ending for such a great show. I was actually hoping for someone to die, mainly Koko (who I really like btw), so this open ending was kind of a let down to me =(
Dec 28, 2012 1:59 AM
Oct 2012
God thank you for this awesome anime!!! I would have love another season of this though... It would be awesome, seriously that anime was flawless by my perspective, I salute everyone that worked on it, very did an impressive job!

I really hope there will be a similar anime in the close future, I really need more of this!! hahaha
Dec 28, 2012 2:49 AM

Feb 2010
lololol chiquita so funny
Dec 28, 2012 3:28 AM

Apr 2012
Overall a decent (not great by any stretch of the imagination) action series though I would have loved to see the results of Koko's Jormungand. Koko isn't evil, she is an idealist. She is trying to force a peace and imposing an end to arms dealing by eliminating all aerial warfare capabilities, but like her brother said if she eliminated aerial weapons he will simply sell naval weapons. If she eliminated battleships he will sell tanks, etc........ Complete weapons control or eradication, in other words, is simply impossible

Dec 28, 2012 3:50 AM
Jun 2008
2 years has past kasper talk with koko things going on the world from battle fight increase, big ben clock kaboom, to new soviet union, & etc point koko invite kasper to rocket launch of koko's plan.

so after seeing rocket launch even if koko's plan works yet kasper said other ways the cycle of arms dealer still go on & sorts with after johan tell kasper want to leave so they part ways with gift help 3 kids that johan to help support.

after all left is johan to wonder is shouting for koko cue koko hearing to lead the "wind of change" days later johan still wander see food & whole gang of koko's crew since they also miss johan.

& koko herself appear give ask did johan got his answer yet also who ask who crazy one koko or world with still hmm johan still want to be with koko with that lead the adventure continues.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 28, 2012 4:20 AM
May 2009
That was a cool way to end this series.
Leaving the end open was to expect, I don't think the author even wanted to try to answer the question whether the world with no wars is possible or not. Maybe in the future, there'll be someone like Koko who'll actually try to separate people from weapons, and then we'll know.
Though you don't even have to be cynical to think that it's impossible. Making Koko die, thus saying "her dream is impossible" to your face, would make sense. But if they wanted to leave some hope, this end is all good.
You know Jormungand wouldn't succeed entirely anyway, it would be probably as Kasper said. Then Koko could try to look for another way. Even if they showed us what Jormungand has done, in the end everything would be probably left open. I can't imagine a way to end the wars forever.
Dec 28, 2012 4:52 AM
Aug 2010
The_Butcher said:
Maybe I'm a sick person, but when KoKo was about to press the button, I thought the ending credits would start and show the world going to hell.

You know, kind of like Major's vampires raided London in Hellsing: Ultimate.

Would've been sweet.

I was hoping that would happen as well.
Dec 28, 2012 5:15 AM

Sep 2011
Eh KOKO get short hair?
Dec 28, 2012 6:59 AM

Mar 2008
Zero_r2 said:
pretty sure there will be a S3
i kinda miss R, he should have been in that last scene u_u

nice end, nice anime, nice story, a 10 for me
cant wait for more kokoxjonah

Uh, how are you so sure? It's obvious the conclusion and it's the same ending of the manga.

I kinda expected a open ending like that and it was satisfatory. I'll miss the cast.

Dec 28, 2012 7:06 AM

Oct 2010
I'm going to miss my girl KOKO

8/10

I hope we get a spin off. If the sales are extremely well, we probably will.
Dec 28, 2012 7:09 AM

Jun 2011
5/5 episode, though I hoped to see something more. But I won't complain either because they could've messed it up so badly too. Just saying that this was something I didn't expect.
I wanted to see Jormungand in action and basically a faster-paced and more action-filled episode =/ It's really annoying how they left the future under Jormungand's power to our imagination >< I wanted to see more of it at its full power, but oh well... =(

At least I got to see a happy get-together between Jonah and the group :)
And it was nice how they described the future and wars two years in the future. Terrorist attacks, Big Ben falling, war all around the world, NUSSR and all that. And I loved the chat between Koko and Kasper when they were following Jormungand's launch-off :) Kasper pointed out some interesting things there. But I think Koko wasn't all wrong either when she said at the end that humans hate humiliation and that would result in the end of fighting.
That's exactly even more the reason why I wanted to see Jormungand in action =(

This final episode wasn't as high quality as majority of the 24 episodes have been so far, the whole ending was so anti-climatic =/ And I don't like Koko with short hair D:

10/10 anime definitely, but I'm afraid I'll have to change my mind about it being in my top 5 favorites. Oh well, either way I can be sure that Jormungand was one of the best and most interesting animes I've ever watched, I loved it from the first episode till the last one! <3
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

174 by pburner2 »»
Apr 5, 9:31 AM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2012

67 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.