Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 6, 2013 3:56 PM

Mar 2012
The whole copycat thing with Inuyasha had me not caring for this anime when I read reviews beforehand, I really can't stand animes that take a lot of elements from one show and put it into their own. But the romance to this one was something worth applauding. While the entire backstory to this anime was ripped from Inuyasha (No one can argue that it wasn't, it's totally obvious), the main focal point was obviously the romance...and I've come to look at the anime/manga as a parody of sorts of Inuyasha, because there was nothing serious about this anime, it was romantical and comical. While I thought that the show was kinda losing its luster midway through I really enjoyed the last few episodes. 8/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 29, 2013 12:02 AM

May 2013
hmmmm. good series hopefully there will be a second season
Jul 11, 2013 2:43 PM
Apr 2008
Too Bad. The Last Episode Wasn't As Good As I Expected. Everything Happend Too Fast. =(
Jul 22, 2013 8:48 PM

Dec 2012
Omg I love the ending!Nanami looks awesome in the kimono and i was like YAY! when she came back. And that ending scene *.* loved it! hehehe I love it. I plan to read the manga once it's done publishing. Still I hope theres a 2nd season coming soon!!
Aug 4, 2013 11:01 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Venom900 said:
The whole copycat thing with Inuyasha had me not caring for this anime when I read reviews beforehand, I really can't stand animes that take a lot of elements from one show and put it into their own. But the romance to this one was something worth applauding. While the entire backstory to this anime was ripped from Inuyasha (No one can argue that it wasn't, it's totally obvious), the main focal point was obviously the romance...and I've come to look at the anime/manga as a parody of sorts of Inuyasha, because there was nothing serious about this anime, it was romantical and comical. While I thought that the show was kinda losing its luster midway through I really enjoyed the last few episodes. 8/10

This series has nothing to do with Inuyasha and is not a copycat of Inuyasha. Sorry to burst your bubble but that statement is entirely unfounded. Please backup your statement of why this is a copycat.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 9, 2013 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
That was a splendid ending. I'm satisfied with this adaptions even if it did change a little towards the end :)

5/5

Overall 8/10 :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
That was a splendid ending. I'm satisfied with this adaptions even if it did change a little towards the end :)

5/5

Overall 8/10 :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2013 11:15 PM

Jul 2013
It might be a bit late now but I'm still hoping for another season. There are so many unanswered questions. Like everyone mentioning about that mysterious guy with the black hair. You can't introduce someone cool and stop it there!! Also, why did Nanami have the eye inside her? Are they trying to hint that she's a reincarnation of hiji (can't remember her name). They also never mentioned the reason why Mikage left or the role in which Nanami is supposed to play. What about Tomoe's memories?
I have to admit that I liked this anime even though it left so much out. It kept a warm and funny mood till the end instead of suddenly turning into a bloodbath like most animes do. Mizuki's flute had me rolling over with laughter and Nanami's trip! LOL
I think I might have to pick up the manga...
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Sep 27, 2013 6:59 PM
Oct 2009
One of the best stories/anime/manga in my heart!! :)
PS: I really thought Mizuki would play the flute when he said he'd help :D
Sep 27, 2013 7:03 PM
Oct 2009
anime-cat said:
It might be a bit late now but I'm still hoping for another season. There are so many unanswered questions. Like everyone mentioning about that mysterious guy with the black hair. You can't introduce someone cool and stop it there!! Also, why did Nanami have the eye inside her? Are they trying to hint that she's a reincarnation of hiji (can't remember her name). They also never mentioned the reason why Mikage left or the role in which Nanami is supposed to play. What about Tomoe's memories?
I have to admit that I liked this anime even though it left so much out. It kept a warm and funny mood till the end instead of suddenly turning into a bloodbath like most animes do. Mizuki's flute had me rolling over with laughter and Nanami's trip! LOL
I think I might have to pick up the manga...

Definitely read the manga! It answers everything :)
Oct 20, 2013 5:45 PM

Sep 2012
this was really enjoyable...i hope there is a season 2 if not i'll read the manga :)
Nov 2, 2013 11:00 PM

Jul 2013
Nice they end it with a kiss, I really enjoyed this series because of its romantic comedy genre.

I like when Nanami fight with that Tsuchigumo with her kagura dance, she dances gracefully I thought it will be perfect but I was like: eehhh!? when she step on her clothes and fall lol. and plus when Mizuki used his flute and it turns to be same (no sound) and he was kicked by that tsuchigumo. I really laughed so hard because of the comedy while fighting, that's why I love this series... :)

I hope there will be a second season.
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Nov 7, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
So finally it has ended and the ending is just like as i expected before, it's pretty good and i actually really enjoyed the series, yet i still curious about this "Kirihito" guy , wouldn't mind for a second season, i'm looking forward to it

8/10 overall score
Dec 26, 2013 8:01 PM

May 2013
nice ending, but what i feel for this anime is so..so...

wanted to give this a 6 but because of a cute ending i will give it a

+++++++++++ 7/10 ++++++++++
Dec 27, 2013 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
phaggy start
decent development
shit predictable plot
homo characters everywhere (no homophobe)
tryhard comedy

6.5/10
Jan 5, 2014 4:53 AM

Oct 2008
it was so awesome! I'm sad that the anime was so short!:( guess I'm gonna read the manga now!:D but I still hope for a new season when the manga is finished or something<3

Jan 9, 2014 4:33 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

View unpretentious, this anime series while not sporting a technical and an excellent graphics, has been able to conquer me. Unfortunately, despite having the qualities, the story is undermined by a hasty and superficial adaptation in the narrative. Regretted! T_T
Why do the Japanese always ruin 90% of what they do? D:
Character design pleasant, though not who knows what was really suitable for the purpose, the characters are all Statti nice, although I would have liked a little more than fisticuffs between the boys to win Nanami! * _ *
Backdrops not bad, although not as classy as PA Works. I hope there is a second season! Final rating that 6/10 passes at 8/10 despite the defects reported above! ^ _ ^
Jan 21, 2014 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
I liked this episode but it just didn't hit me. Loved the last scene though, I guess they rushed through it BUT it was really cute though nyaa~ Actually it wasn't half bad - expecting a second season
Feb 17, 2014 4:26 PM

Sep 2011
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! Loved the ending scene between Nanami and Tomoe <3 <3
Feb 25, 2014 3:56 PM

Mar 2009
I enjoyed the studio's interpretation of the manga. The comedic sound effects, timing of jokes, and ridiculous expressions were such a joy to experience (and is almost on-par with Ouran comedy). Though it exemplified a lot of tired shoujo tropes like multiple appealing men being fixated on the heroine, starring a high school student that's suddenly bestowed a magical creature/power, etc., the studio was able to maintain a lighthearted atmosphere throughout the duration of the anime and didn't take these tropes too seriously.

I think if shoujo stepped away from the (overly) dramatic, more of them would be as enjoyable as this one.

7/10 -- very solid romcom
Apr 26, 2014 5:35 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice ending I must say that kiss sure made it a very cute ending! This show sure had a lot of different aspects covered, some interesting characters and overall a proper story development!

All in all a pretty good anime and well I wonder what the ova's have to offer us!
May 9, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
Great ending!
Hope there is a second season to this!

Very enjoyable series, and I'll have to keep up with the manga!

9/10 ♥
Jul 21, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
Loved it! Very nice episode! :D Great ending! Dat kiss was long!!!! whoo!
Love how Mizuki wanted to help her with her dance by playing the flute then he got wacked lol xD Off to read the manga. Although I started the manga first I haven't gotten far. I'm glad I found the anime for it. It was a fun ride, very hilarious and full of feels!

Jul 28, 2014 12:26 AM
Mar 2013
Hahaha, I loved it when Nanami tripped!
Great anime, time to pick up the manga.
Nov 25, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2010
Gotta say Nanami made me pissed most of the time because she was so selfish and jealous for no reason. Her facial expressions were also annoying especially when she smiled.
I loved the other characters and the artwork was great. I was very dissappointed tho that the anime didn't have any story. Just a girl falling for a guy.
Dec 18, 2014 2:25 AM

Jul 2014
Oh Tomoe!! Fangirl gonna freak out at last scene xD. As cute as every episode ^_^ 9/10
Dec 29, 2014 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
Awwwn, such a cute ending, make me very excited for the season to come :)
Ohhh Tomoe, you adorable tsundere :3
That was a great long kiss.

That traditionnal dress with the butterfly that she was wearing was absolutely beautiful. It really gave a divine feeling, she looked like a true deity.

In the end, Mizuki was not able to make a single sound from that flute xD
And I just love that ridiculous theme Kurama have everytime he appear x)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 5, 2015 4:16 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was probably the best ending to an anime i have seen till now. Massive ending. :) 8/10 overall.
Jan 18, 2015 2:43 PM

Aug 2014
That's a great story! I simply love it! Now let's start to see the second season ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 23, 2015 12:18 AM

Sep 2014
Good, relaxing show; opening and ending themes were fantastic

7/10
Mar 11, 2015 4:30 PM
Jun 2013
Really good. I'm about to check out season 2 now!
Mar 20, 2015 6:25 AM

Feb 2014
Pretty bland and boring show, also extremely cheesy.

5/10
Mar 22, 2015 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
Yay! 10/10

Mar 31, 2015 9:45 PM

Apr 2014
Hahaha when the snake just pushed mizuki out of the way
yay a kiss scene!
Quite liked this series
Will watch season 2
Apr 12, 2015 2:33 AM

Nov 2013
Haha Mizuki is the best comic relief.

Nanami looked beautiful doing that Kagura dance.

Awww it's a happy ending. :)

THAT KISS. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Great ending. I was not disappointed. Damn it's going to be tough deciding on whether to give this a 7 or an 8.

8.5/10 for the ending and for the time being, I rate this anime with a 7.5/10.

Can't wait to watch season 2!

Aug 13, 2015 10:22 AM

Feb 2015
Wow! That was a great ending!
Oct 22, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
So beautiful~~
>///<
Dec 26, 2015 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic ending, couldn't ask for much more.
8/10
Jan 3, 2016 9:39 AM
Nov 2014
Really impressed with this series, so engaging and Tomoe is a great character. Had alot of fun watching this, cannot wait to start the second season.
Jan 21, 2016 12:19 AM

Nov 2015
Finally this show comes to an end.I enjoyed it a lot, especially all those funny sort of things added throughout the episode!
I wonder if the second season will be a good one.

Overall for this whole show I give 7/10
May 27, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2013
LMFAO when Mizu said he'd help Nanami with her dance by playing his flute then got smacked by the tsuchigumo xDDD

Awh, a real kiss this time -^__^-
I enjoyed every minute of this anime :'D

10/10
Dec 2, 2016 6:00 AM

Jun 2013
This was a pretty cute show.
Sep 20, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2015
This was the best along with Yahari of the rom com i love and tolerate. The end was good and loved Nanami's outfit in the end and her dance. But i still feel Tomoe has not loved Nanami yet, instead i feel its devotion and fear to be masterless.

Season 2 is mine for the taking
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 20, 2017 8:57 PM
Jun 2016
I I love it!!!!!!!. It's amazing
Oct 14, 2018 4:18 AM

Aug 2017
Loved the powered up maiden dance against the youkai. Loved the festival. Episode had me with watery eyes, really moving. Fantastic anime.

Venom900 said:
The whole copycat thing with Inuyasha
Yeah the Inuyasha copycat thing was apparent to me early on. But I liked them both a a lot. Very cute.

I gave the series a 10/10 and added to my top 10 favorites. Shoujo is growing on me as it has more heart than harems. Most of the male mangakas cannot get romance right as they themselves are dweebs who project through the MCs.
CarbonMDOct 14, 2018 4:26 AM
Nov 1, 2018 12:02 PM
Sep 2018
Why it's finished
Nov 15, 2018 5:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing, happy end for this love story between human and Demon!!! cool!!!
This last episode was the best of the season, first had action when killed the Demon Arachnid, second for the jokes, third because appeared the characters of all the animation and the fourth for this large kiss under the moonlight!!!! kekekeke

7/10 is my vote!
May 31, 2019 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
I <3 kagura.

Overall super comfy rom-com. Some rom-coms feel kind of repetitive, but this show had always a nice balance between the couple tropes and the youkai plot twists. Excellent alchemy between the different characters.
May 10, 2020 7:19 PM
Oct 2019
what a nice ending. good show overall. 8/10

since i know there's a sequel, i hope they explain more about Tomoe's past and how it relates to Nanami (ie, how the dragon's eye wound up going from Tomoe's former love to present day Nanami...and what exactly does Mikage know/what's he plotting?)

"Ah, ah-ah, ahhh"
Sep 7, 2020 10:17 AM

May 2020
u don't have a climax like mine.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2012

88 by melkarakas »»
Apr 4, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2012

62 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2012

74 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

164 by Karva1 »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

» This needs to be addressed

Furuhashi1 - Feb 29

10 by fruitsbasketidk »»
Mar 4, 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.