Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2008 5:17 PM
Jul 2008
If you had to fight a babe in order to get laid with her would you do it?
And if so, who would she be???
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 20, 2008 11:15 PM

Dec 2007
hm.. i mite.. i think i would.. n as 4 who.. i could come up with a pretty good list..

Mizore Shirayuki (Rosario + Vampire)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive game)
Helena (Dead or Alive game)
Lei-Fang (Dead or Alive game)
Tamako Kaneda (Battle Club)
Unchou Kan-u (Ikkitousen)
Shimei Ryomou (Ikkitousen)
Aya Natsume (Tenjou Tenge)
Maya Natsume (Tenjou Tenge)
Nov 21, 2008 3:14 AM

Feb 2008
Kekko Kamen
Cute Honey
Shaina ( Saint Seiya )

only old school
Feb 18, 2009 11:21 AM
Apr 2008
Aya Natsume
Flora (Claymore)
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire)

I dont think i'll be alive to do it with any of them...
Mar 22, 2009 8:55 PM

Nov 2007
I would fight Halibel (Bleach)

since the fight will not last that long, (She's the 3rd strongest of the Espada) creating more time for afterwords. For her, I'd cut my own arm off to shorten the fight, if it made it a short fight.
if you're not doing something, find out what it is you should actually be doing, then do something else that gets the same outcome, just in a more interesting way.
Apr 2, 2009 6:47 AM
Oct 2008
me probably Yoruichi, but then again i might become to distracted by her hotness, and end up getting the tar beat out off me. Then I would make her feel bad about and force her to nurse me back to health.

Yoruichi + Nurse's outfit = "lewd thoughts
Apr 30, 2009 8:37 AM
Oct 2008
I hope you guys realize that you would all DIE most of the girls you named would kill anybody who isn't trained. I think I would have to watch just to see you all be sliced in half.

Now SapphireKnight22 has the right idea way to go thats us'in your brain. Grandslapshot not a bad thought but that only works if your still alive.

Also the two who listed yokai hahahahahahahahahah
Mizore is a yukihana (snow woman) they steal body heat you would go into shock and die think uber Sub-Zero

Moka ha in her Uber Vampire form there has been no one who has ever beaten her no one with the exception of her sister (older) but that was a draw.
Aug 17, 2009 9:46 PM

Dec 2007
davismw2000 said:
I hope you guys realize that you would all DIE most of the girls you named would kill anybody who isn't trained. I think I would have to watch just to see you all be sliced in half.

Now SapphireKnight22 has the right idea way to go thats us'in your brain. Grandslapshot not a bad thought but that only works if your still alive.

Also the two who listed yokai hahahahahahahahahah
Mizore is a yukihana (snow woman) they steal body heat you would go into shock and die think uber Sub-Zero

Moka ha in her Uber Vampire form there has been no one who has ever beaten her no one with the exception of her sister (older) but that was a draw.

lmfao dude dnt worry bout the small things~ it is a 'if' question~ its jus fuel 4 fandom it doesnt have 2 b realistic becuz none of the chars r real in the 1st place XD jus chill

lolz n i kno who n wat mizore is~ lolz i still love her newayz XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Claim a Fighting Babe

EtherealMerc - Nov 20, 2008

16 by thatbitchisdead »»
Aug 22, 2012 7:40 AM

» Who is your favorite fighting girl?

EtherealMerc - Nov 20, 2008

4 by InnerMokaLover »»
Dec 19, 2010 8:20 AM

Poll: » The Fighting Babes Bi-monthly Tournamment is now Closed until the last two weeks of October

EtherealMerc - Aug 23, 2009

5 by Yuri-Hime »»
Aug 27, 2009 3:44 PM

» Fighting Babe Tournamment Primaries (now closed)

EtherealMerc - Aug 11, 2009

6 by ShinobiX »»
Aug 22, 2009 9:34 AM

Sticky: » New club ideas and suggestions:

EtherealMerc - Dec 1, 2008

1 by MikhailFFig »»
Mar 25, 2009 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.