Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2012 2:03 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, this fight is awesome.
The attacks are awesome.
And you saw Tokisada becoming a Gold ...
But like manipulated by Médée ?
And the preview : DOHKO !
And Tokisada VS Genbu !
Dec 22, 2012 6:57 PM

Jun 2012
Icant wait to see Fight bettwen Aquarius and Libra fight
Dec 22, 2012 11:08 PM
Mar 2011
I doubt media manipulated him, she told him straight out there was a condition to use the cloth which was to become its slave if he was not strong enough to control it i believe.The one who previously wore the aquarius cloth was camus right? maybe the cloth itself is just testing the user to see if its worthy to be in full control of the cloth.
Dec 23, 2012 3:09 AM

Jan 2011
wow. The fight of Eden was amazing ^^

Dec 23, 2012 10:20 AM
Aug 2012
I actually thought the fight between Eden and Fudo was lame. I mean he knocks the Virgo Saint with one strike? Have you ever seen Shaka or Asmita being knocked out by one attack? Can you even conceive how strong someone has to be to do that to respectable Virgo Saints? Ikki had to sacrifice himself to beat Virgo (and even then he wasn't able to kill him just take him very far away, plus he needed Shaka's help to get back...). If Ikki appeared and raised his Cosmos enough, I am more than ready to believe he would take out Fudo... but Eden? Please.

The fight between gold saints looks cool though although my expectations are low (it certainly won't reach the epicness of Dohko vs Mu).

So how many more gold saints need to be beaten? Capricorn, Scorpio and Pisces right (since Libra is fighting Aquarius and there is no Sagitarius - if they make someone evil don the sagitarius cloth I would give up Omega, the armour would never allow that...)?

Hey, finally some armour is showing her will and considers that the saint who owns her isn't worthy (silver saint ad hoc promotion? bitch, please... at least here the scenario is more plausible).
Dec 23, 2012 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
JGusmao said:
I actually thought the fight between Eden and Fudo was lame. I mean he knocks the Virgo Saint with one strike? Have you ever seen Shaka or Asmita being knocked out by one attack? Can you even conceive how strong someone has to be to do that to respectable Virgo Saints? Ikki had to sacrifice himself to beat Virgo (and even then he wasn't able to kill him just take him very far away, plus he needed Shaka's help to get back...). If Ikki appeared and raised his Cosmos enough, I am more than ready to believe he would take out Fudo... but Eden? Please.

The fight between gold saints looks cool though although my expectations are low (it certainly won't reach the epicness of Dohko vs Mu).

So how many more gold saints need to be beaten? Capricorn, Scorpio and Pisces right (since Libra is fighting Aquarius and there is no Sagitarius - if they make someone evil don the sagitarius cloth I would give up Omega, the armour would never allow that...)?

Hey, finally some armour is showing her will and considers that the saint who owns her isn't worthy (silver saint ad hoc promotion? bitch, please... at least here the scenario is more plausible).

I agree with you in pretty much everything, but thats the logic in omega.

I'm gonna quote what i've said in ep 37 review here on mal:

bobodan said:

on ep 38 we will see what the wannabe ikki eden guy is made of, if everything goes like the other eps eden will create a gap for the other newbies to get out of virgo house, and defeat fudo with a 7th sense overpowered move, and this will all happen in one episode, horray for omega.

Yep, pretty much all that i said just came to happen, not a big surprise tho.

Shaka and Asmita were awesome virgo saints, shaka was so strong that he would take on 3 gold saints and they were only able to defeat him by using athena's exclamation, guess that sums it up, since this fudo terribad got defeated in one episode by pseudoemo eden, he is just bad, not as bad as schiller, but really bad. Eh ok, eden is suposed to be strong and all, since he is the son of the epic boss, but man, virgo is supposed to be the strongest, the man closest to the gods, the reincarnation of a divine entity, and he got served by a emo dude driven by his regret of his stupid past decisions...oh man so lame, i would not be surprised that when eden appears in the next ep he would say something like "this was for you aria" trololol.

There is no logic behind omega, after seeing a crappy silver that got handed a gold cloth as a gift, this is become even more visible, as you said the cloths have their will, but why the hell aquarius cloth have a murderer will? wtf did they do to the aquarius cloth? when ikki wore the sagittarius cloth after he stolen it from the galatic tournament, the cloth didnt made him go in a killing spree just for the sake of testing(even tho he just wore it for a couple of seconds), another point for the "i make no sense" omega.

Remember when shiryu defeated deathmask? cancer's cloth just abandoned deathmask in his final moments, cause no cloth wants to be used for evil. When shiryu was about to die after using the last dragon against shura, shura made him wear his capricorn cloth so he would not die, the cloth stayed with shiryu cause he was right, thats how it is supposed to be done, cloths have wills of their own, and they know who is evil and who is good, omega keeps on shitting on the originals with this nonsense crap they are making us watch.

AND AGAIN, just by listening eden say aria kouga was about to enter "emo rage" mode again, jesus...what a freaking lame character.

I'm not even going to say anything about aquarius new gold, aquarius after virgo was my fav saint, and this is just insulting, at least i'm glad this crap is ending (april 2013 prob) and new dimension have been green lit for 2013, together with another season of lost canvas, omega should've been called Saint Trash Omega, cause this is not saint seiya.
bobodanDec 23, 2012 8:03 PM
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Dec 23, 2012 10:39 PM
Aug 2012
I completely agree with you on Shaka (my fav. character). I mean the guy challenged freaking Hades himself (but then Atena appeared and interrupted what would be the most epic fight of all times - facepalm).

My official explanation was: "The aquarius cloth felt trolled and went mad". I know it makes no sense, but oh well it is Omega as you say... so we need to give it some slack. (true, the sagittarius cloth didn't make ikki go on a killing spree, but the cloth was still being in a strong connection with Aiolos and Ikki, unlike the crappy silver saint, IS epic enough to don a old cloth... and regarding deathmask.. well, it is true the cloth didn't wanted to be used by him because he was evil but Pisces cloth didn't leave him and he was also evil...).

Anyway, I agree that the new gold saints ideals are crap (I wanna break bones guy, bipolar girl, no comment on Schiller, I know Aries is bad but I am by his side anyway Leo and crazy 'I tried to save them once, it didn't work so let's recycle the world and kill everyone' Fudo...) and cloths have wills and want to protect athena, except Kiki (although we don't see enough of him).

How do you know that information on LC third season and Next Dimension as an anime? I just know about the movie which should have come out a year ago (we SS fans sure know how to wait...).. but that would be so freaking amazing.... I LOVE TRUE SS Series.
Dec 24, 2012 1:58 AM
Mar 2011
looking back on it now ikki the most badass besides kannon in my opinion, fought hard and it took a few episodes and loosing all his senses to come out in a tie, the fact that eden easily beat this virgo saint in one hit is pure crap. this show seems to throw previous truth started in the original S.S out the window as if the first show never existed and proper respect is not paid to former leads except seiya and shaina.
Dec 24, 2012 2:12 AM

Dec 2012
bobodan said:

I'm not even going to say anything about aquarius new gold, aquarius after virgo was my fav saint, and this is just insulting, at least i'm glad this crap is ending (april 2013 prob) and new dimension have been green lit for 2013, together with another season of lost canvas, omega should've been called Saint Trash Omega, cause this is not saint seiya.

Umm...can you just drop the motherfuckin' show already? Every friggin thread you write the same thing over and over again, 'this show is trash, this character sucks balls, that fight was lame...' You can write your daily bull on your blog or something, but not simultaneously in a place where we omega fans can rejoice. I understand that you have the right to write what you please, but constantly in a place where omega fans want to interact with other omega fans is infuriating.
Dec 24, 2012 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
I thought this episode was very interesting. It was a shame that Fudo was wiping the floor with Eden. I actually thought it would be a fair fight. I definitely disagree with Eden one-shotting Fudo. However, I doubt Fudo is done for. Also Tokisada's headpiece thingy is a bit strange, I'm getting an elf feel. Looking forward to the next episode cause' we get to see Genbu in action and DOHKO! It seems I have quite an affinity for Libras ;)
legacy-edgeDec 24, 2012 10:44 PM
Dec 24, 2012 4:07 AM

Jul 2012
JGusmao said:

How do you know that information on LC third season and Next Dimension as an anime? I just know about the movie which should have come out a year ago (we SS fans sure know how to wait...).. but that would be so freaking amazing.... I LOVE TRUE SS Series.

There was a discussion a japanese forum that had secure fonts, they explained that the next season of lost canvas was originaly to be animated but they had a couple of judicial problems with TOEI that have the legal rights of the series, now it appears that it was resolved somehow, and there is no way for it to be held back anymore.

About ND, there was an article on a french magazine about the plans of TOEI animation, it appears that omega will be finishing in april and it will be about 52-54 episodes long, and after it TOEI together again with Kurumada will start working on ND.

legacy-edge said:

Umm...can you just drop the motherfuckin' show already? Every friggin thread you write the same thing over and over again, 'this show is trash, this character sucks balls, that fight was lame...' You can write your daily bull on your blog or something, but not simultaneously in a place where we omega fans can rejoice. I understand that you have the right to write what you please, but constantly in a place where omega fans want to interact with other omega fans is infuriating.

bro, there is nothing saying in this foruns that they are for omega fans, i'm giving my reviews and saying what i have in mind, that should be what any saint seiya fan would feel, if you like omega, sorry man, everything i say here have an explanation, do you find kouga to be a cool character? does he not only use ryuseiken and gets emo about aria? did you really think eden with a overpowered 7th sense move defeating the "gold with the greatest cosmo" in one episode was nice?!

omega is bad yes, but i am saint seiya fan, so will stick with it till the end, not cause i love it, but just for the sake of the old series, and i still want to see what the heck they are going to do with ikki, since he hasnt appeared yet.

i have to say that i'm sorry if you feel angry about what i write, everyone have their own opinions, and it was never my intention to offend anyone here, but bro, sayin "daily bull" its kinda funny, if you can point out anything that i say with enough backbone to correct myself, i would gladly drop this all, but since this is just a rant, ill just keep on writing, if the episde is good, i say the good points, if it's bad ill say what was bad, simple as that, i wont be excited on a crap episode with a crappy fight just cause dohko appeared on the next episode preview.
bobodanDec 24, 2012 4:23 AM
Dec 24, 2012 4:57 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Someone saying Asmita is a good gold saint ?
XD XD XD

For Fudo, he is not killed and defeated.
If only you look at the preview.
Dec 24, 2012 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
ShiroiRyu said:
Oh man ...
XD XD XD

Yeah I know, it's obvious he's still alive. Haters are talking trash about him because they assume he was one-shotted by Eden.

bobodan said:

bro, there is nothing saying in this foruns that they are for omega fans, i'm giving my reviews and saying what i have in mind, that should be what any saint seiya fan would feel, if you like omega, sorry man, everything i say here have an explanation, do you find kouga to be a cool character? does he not only use ryuseiken and gets emo about aria? did you really think eden with a overpowered 7th sense move defeating the "gold with the greatest cosmo" in one episode was nice?!

omega is bad yes, but i am saint seiya fan, so will stick with it till the end, not cause i love it, but just for the sake of the old series, and i still want to see what the heck they are going to do with ikki, since he hasnt appeared yet.

i have to say that i'm sorry if you feel angry about what i write, everyone have their own opinions, and it was never my intention to offend anyone here, but bro, sayin "daily bull" its kinda funny, if you can point out anything that i say with enough backbone to correct myself, i would gladly drop this all, but since this is just a rant, ill just keep on writing, if the episde is good, i say the good points, if it's bad ill say what was bad, simple as that, i wont be excited on a crap episode with a crappy fight just cause dohko appeared on the next episode preview.

Bro, I know your entitled to your own opinions and forums will always have haters and lovers swimming afloat, but to write in every thread that SSO sucks is like listening to a broken record over and over again. We already know what your going to write. Why don't you try something different for once and write what you actually liked. If you didn't like the episode, then you don't ALWAYS have to post.

I do agree omega has its weak points and it's not perfect. Also at times Kouga can get on my nerves and the way some characters reach the 7th sense is lame but I don't go around writing 2-3 paragraph stating how much this show sucks balls.

In addition, I suggested you drop this show because you always get your panties in a twist every episode. I'm not going to waste my time convincing you to drop this show nor will I attempt to convert you into to a omega fan.

P.S. I'm excited for the next episode because Dohko happens to be one of my favorite characters.
legacy-edgeDec 24, 2012 1:43 PM
Dec 24, 2012 2:46 PM

Jul 2012
legacy-edge said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Oh man ...
XD XD XD

Yeah I know, it's obvious he's still alive. Haters are talking trash about him because they assume he was one-shotted by Eden.

bobodan said:

Bro, I know your entitled to your own opinions and forums will always have haters and lovers swimming afloat, but to write in every thread that SSO sucks is like listening to a broken record over and over again. We already know what your going to write. Why don't you try something different for once and write what you actually liked. If you didn't like the episode, then you don't ALWAYS have to post.

I do agree omega has its weak points and it's not perfect. Also at times Kouga can get on my nerves and the way some characters reach the 7th sense is lame but I don't go around writing 2-3 paragraph stating how much this show sucks balls.

In addition, I suggested you drop this show because you always get your panties in a twist every episode. I'm not going to waste my time convincing you to drop this show nor will I attempt to convert you into to a omega fan.

P.S. I'm excited for the next episode because Dohko happens to be one of my favorite characters.

well, if its bad i can't say goods things about it, for instance the episode when ryuho used rozan hyaku ryu ha was the only episode that was nice to watch so far, it was exciting and had the element of surprise, i wasn't expecting that at all, rozan hyaku ryu ha? dohkos badass tecnique, that was really good.

maybe i can say that aria's death also caught me by surprise, but the rest is just plain simple, and everything that happened so far, anyone with half a brain would already guess what is going to happen next.

and i don't really rage after watching omega, i would say that is the laugh that i need somedays, and it never failed to deliver, like schiller getting owned by yuna, damn that was so freaking funny, the talking squirel on bipolar girl house was too.

i said before, i'll watch omega till every old bronze saint appears in this series, i don't know what's taking ikki so long to appear, this series really need a up that only him can bring (maybe).

and the thing about not wasting your time, well, everything i say i don't say it out of hate or spite, i always have something backing it up explaning why it was bad, to make it at least fair, i started just writing trying to be funny, but right now i write all the flaws and good things that i see on this show, and it's not only my opinion when i say it fails hard.

but you seem like a nice dude, and i'll say that i'm sorry again if you feel like i insulted you or if you feel angry reading what i write, it was never my intention to do so, but then again, the world would be a really boring place if everyone agreed and liked the same stuff.

and i wish a merry xmas to you and everyone here on the omega forums!
bobodanDec 24, 2012 2:59 PM
Dec 24, 2012 6:32 PM
Aug 2012
1. I never said he was defeated, I said he was knocked out. But anyway, the point remains he was seriously beaten by Eden with one shot. Have you ever seen that with any other Virgo Saint? No (you never even see Shaka laying on the ground like he was overpowered by an attack... never, not even against three gold saints, he never falls to the ground).

2. Yes, Asmita is a good gold saint. You mustn't read the manga of Lost Canvas to suggest otherwise. His fight with Pope against Gemini twins was amazing and he was the only saint whose cosmos was big enough to make the rosary work. So, Asmita is way better than Fudo. Way better...

Anyway, I am not a hater, I actually got my hopes up in the first episode Fudo appeared. But then was thoroughly disappointed.
Dec 24, 2012 10:10 PM

Dec 2012
bobodan said:

well, if its bad i can't say goods things about it, for instance the episode when ryuho used rozan hyaku ryu ha was the only episode that was nice to watch so far, it was exciting and had the element of surprise, i wasn't expecting that at all, rozan hyaku ryu ha? dohkos badass tecnique, that was really good.

maybe i can say that aria's death also caught me by surprise, but the rest is just plain simple, and everything that happened so far, anyone with half a brain would already guess what is going to happen next.

and i don't really rage after watching omega, i would say that is the laugh that i need somedays, and it never failed to deliver, like schiller getting owned by yuna, damn that was so freaking funny, the talking squirel on bipolar girl house was too.

i said before, i'll watch omega till every old bronze saint appears in this series, i don't know what's taking ikki so long to appear, this series really need a up that only him can bring (maybe).

and the thing about not wasting your time, well, everything i say i don't say it out of hate or spite, i always have something backing it up explaning why it was bad, to make it at least fair, i started just writing trying to be funny, but right now i write all the flaws and good things that i see on this show, and it's not only my opinion when i say it fails hard.

but you seem like a nice dude, and i'll say that i'm sorry again if you feel like i insulted you or if you feel angry reading what i write, it was never my intention to do so, but then again, the world would be a really boring place if everyone agreed and liked the same stuff.

and i wish a merry xmas to you and everyone here on the omega forums!

Okay, I concede, but I think you should write out how you feel about the show more professionally and not so negatively. It's less offensive that way. Also, I do feel bad that I was harsh to you, thus I apologize.

Yeah I agree with you about Schiller's lame ass death. Come on your a gold saint, get back up there and kick her ass! (no offense to Yuna fans, I happen to like her very much)

And yes, Ryuho using the Rozan Hyaku Ryu Ha was totally badass! And I'm also
awaiting the arrival of my man, the phoenix! YOU ROCK IKKI!

Lastly, I also wish you and the rest of the omega forums a very, merry christmas!

P.S. I'm a girl ;) (had to mention that because you kept referring to me as a 'dude' or a 'bro')

legacy-edgeDec 27, 2012 12:53 AM
Dec 24, 2012 11:22 PM

Jul 2012
legacy-edge said:

Okay, I concede, but I think you should write out how you feel about the show more professionally and not so negatively. It's less offensive that way. Also, I do feel bad that I was harsh to you, thus I apologize.

Yeah I agree with you about Schiller's lame ass death. Come on your a gold saint, get back up there and kick her ass! (no offense to Yuna fans, I happen to like her very much)

And yes, Ryuho using the Rozan Hyaku Ryu Ha was totally badass! And I'm also
awaiting the arrival of my man, the phoenix! YOU ROCK IKKI!

Lastly, I also wish you and the rest of the omega forums a very, merry christmas!

P.S. I'm a girl ;) (had to mention that because you kept referring to me as a 'dude' or a 'bro')

woa, that was a surprise right there, i dunno why i felt like being nice to you for once instead of trolling everyone else like i usually do, but well i'm kinda glad it payed off tho, as i said you seemed to be a nice person, a angry person but a nice person (hahaha jk miss). so i'm happy that probably we can discuss the series now without you wanting to throw something at me!

i think i got it correctly now, sorry for calling you a dude, it's just my default way to refer at someone that i don't know, and yeah i'll try to be more neutral and let my personal feelings aside to not bother people that love the series like you.

you said you like yuna, i kinda liked her too, but after the schiller fight i got a little bit disappointed and how they made her kouga personal moral support, i didnt like that at all, how do you feel about haruto? as i said before the whole ninja thing was so forced like shounen wannabe naruto based, i really hated it, at least he doesnt spam one ability like kouga for instance, one point for him, i like soma tho, he is decent, hard working and reminds me a bit of the old bronze saints.

your reply made me happy miss, how was your xmas? :)

JGusmao said:

2. Yes, Asmita is a good gold saint. You mustn't read the manga of Lost Canvas to suggest otherwise. His fight with Pope against Gemini twins was amazing and he was the only saint whose cosmos was big enough to make the rosary work. So, Asmita is way better than Fudo. Way better...

Anyway, I am not a hater, I actually got my hopes up in the first episode Fudo appeared. But then was thoroughly disappointed.

Same here, when i first saw fudo i was like, finally a good gold (the only one so far that i kinda liked was micaene, cause he was the only one that actually mentioned protecting athena and all) but then...well you know the drill.

And about Asmita...well i don't want to write a wall of text of how good of a saint he was, it's like maybe compairing Cancer Manigoldo to Cancer Schiller or Deathmask...it just cannot be done.

I just hope we don't see another cracked gold cloth, the leo one that got cracked by 7th sense lionet bomber was just over, so over. So i'm re-watching some of the old fights from the originals to see if some gold cloths got cracked, so far i've only seen the pisces one got cracked by shun's nebula storm, gonna edit this as soon as i finish.

Edited: And yep, the only gold cloth that was broken on that arc was Aphrodite's, that nebula storm was really awesome (always hated shun, but that was epic), and i just watched something that i didnt remember, we were talking about cloth's will and stuff, the gemini cloth also abandoned Saga in the final fight on this arc, the cloth started crying and left him, the will of a cloth is something that big indeed.
bobodanDec 25, 2012 12:02 AM
Dec 25, 2012 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not saying I'm techinicaly right here, but couldn't you have good intentions based on your idiology on how the world should function?. Could the gold Cloths see your good intentions based on what you believe in. Take Fudo for example, I don't technically see him as a bad guy....because honestly what he said about humans destroying the earth is absolutely true, and maybe starting over with a new consciousness is the best thing for the planet. But is restoring the planet through Mar's idiology a good idea?, maybe not but these Gold Saints affiliated with Mars truley believe so and think they're are doing right by the planet. So again wouldn't cloths see that as good intentions?. I wish Omega got into more in detail about the new Gold Cloths but what do you guys think?
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Dec 26, 2012 1:05 AM
Mar 2011
not exactly sure on how the clothes work, but maybe they have not left their wearers since the clothes themselves believe the their users ideologies can be changed? there are several examples of clothes having a will of their own in S.S and one time in lost canvas i think.
Dec 26, 2012 3:41 AM

Jul 2012
i cant say for sure, but if we take the originals for instance, the gold saints were there to protect athena, even shura finished aioros off cause the high pope accused him of trying to kill the baby saori (normaly you don't see gold saints fighting each other, just under extreme conditions like this one).

they were ALL loyal to athena, now lets take a look on the will of a cloth, after deathmask tried to kill shunrei, to crush shiryu's spirit just out of cruelty, that was the last drop for his cloth, probably after seeing just countless innocents getting killed by that man, it deemed him not worthy of it anymore. i think deathmask was the only gold that didnt care about athena at all, i wish there was something official that i could read to see his background info, and how he became a gold saint, that would explain some stuff.

some said here that aphrodite was also evil, that i don't really agree, he was just a man that cared more about his looks than anything else, he was narcisist, not exactly a bad guy, i don't really remember he mass murdering of lot of innocent people, he was just there to do his job under the influence of the high pope, just like the others.

if you guys remember, when all the golds spirit's and clothes assembled before the wall of lamentations on hades, when they were about to burn their cosmos to destroy it, some golds talked to the bronzes, and aphrodite said to shun: "make a miracle happen, just like that time shun" referring to their fight on piesces house, he was not a bad guy at all.

probably on omega, since they twisted the history so much and the golds don't give a crap about athena (only micaene and kiki probably know anything about her) they can do whatever they want, since most of the golds got their clothes as a gift from mars (like aquarius for instance), i just dunno why the clothes just accepted their new owners like that, they are probably not even gonna bother explaining to us, the thing about aquarius cloth having a murderer will, made no sense.

the golds on omega are mars saints, not athena saints like the originals, that's the logic that the anime is passing to me right now, maybe if there is in some time a clash between saori and mars, we can see what side the new golds would take, they would probably defend mars imo.

sorry for the wall of text :)
Dec 26, 2012 12:36 PM
Sep 2012
Well it looks like Eden and Kouga's group have the same world, save the world, but different methods. Eden wants to get to Mars and talk sense into him. Kouga's groups wants to take him down, or even just kill him.

I bet when they get to Mars, we find out he has Aria as his hostage.

And Media she can minipulate anytime she wants. LOL
Dec 27, 2012 12:35 AM

Dec 2012
bobodan said:

woa, that was a surprise right there, i dunno why i felt like being nice to you for once instead of trolling everyone else like i usually do, but well i'm kinda glad it payed off tho, as i said you seemed to be a nice person, a angry person but a nice person (hahaha jk miss). so i'm happy that probably we can discuss the series now without you wanting to throw something at me!

i think i got it correctly now, sorry for calling you a dude, it's just my default way to refer at someone that i don't know, and yeah i'll try to be more neutral and let my personal feelings aside to not bother people that love the series like you.

you said you like yuna, i kinda liked her too, but after the schiller fight i got a little bit disappointed and how they made her kouga personal moral support, i didnt like that at all, how do you feel about haruto? as i said before the whole ninja thing was so forced like shounen wannabe naruto based, i really hated it, at least he doesnt spam one ability like kouga for instance, one point for him, i like soma tho, he is decent, hard working and reminds me a bit of the old bronze saints.

your reply made me happy miss, how was your xmas? :)

I had a fantastic Christmas Mr. Bobodan, sir! Thank you for asking! Once again, I am truly, truly sorry from the bottom of my heart for acting like a total bitch, you are such a sweet guy! And I agree with you when you said I was an angry person (even though you said you were kidding, we all know it was true!).

Oh, you asked me about Haruto. I think he is okay. I don't love him, but I definitely don't hate him. As for the ninja concept, I found it unique. Although I understand why many fans may think it to be lame. Also I think people may be annoyed because he reminds you of another ninja (hint: replace the 'h' in his name with an 'n'). And I have no idea why I had added a hint, we all know who.

Yes, I said I liked Yuna, but I didn't like how she awakened her 7th sense and I was not impressed with the way she defeated Schiller. Definitely not one of my favorite episodes. And now that you mention it, Yuna does seem like Kouga's moral support.

And finally, how was your Christmas, sir?

JGusmao said:
1. I never said he was defeated, I said he was knocked out. But anyway, the point remains he was seriously beaten by Eden with one shot. Have you ever seen that with any other Virgo Saint? No (you never even see Shaka laying on the ground like he was overpowered by an attack... never, not even against three gold saints, he never falls to the ground).

1. Shaka= Badass
'nuff said.

2. I've only watched/read a few episodes/chapters of Lost Canvas, but unfortunately, Asmita had not appeared in any of them. I virtually know nothing about him. Actually that was a bluff because I know he is actually blind and that he looks exactly like Shaka.

3. I find Fudo very interesting and I like him. First off, it was to nice hear Tomokazu Seki as his seiyuu. I liked his portrayal of Fudo because it was nice to hear him speak so serenely. Design wise, he is very unique (Although the crazy hairstyle along with the strange colored hair and tanned skin is being over used. *coughSchillercough*) Also I like his sword and whip thingy. His cloth is alright, but it looks kinda Shun like and it appears very bulky. I know you were disappointed with him being one-shotted by Eden, but he might make a good comeback, so don't give up on him just yet! :)
legacy-edgeDec 28, 2012 12:11 AM
Dec 27, 2012 1:35 AM

Dec 2012
Ok after seeing this episode I realize what you guys mean about the Aquarius cloth having an evil personality and it not making much sense because of its previous history. But I think Medea cast a spell on the cloth making it temporarily evil. And if thats the case I'm guessing that's why the other cloths are serving Mars as well. The cloths themselves have been manipulated to serve Mars instead of Athena. I also think with no Athena around the cloths are weak welled so they are more easy to controll. Damn it if only Omega would push the story development more it would be so awesome, because all the material is right there in front of them. I mean Koga should be more bipolar with his dark Cosmo. Toei needs to milk that shit so Koga can be more interesting. The main character having the potential to be a villain is bad ass. I think toei will eventually go this route but we need to see this kid go more insane as the show progresses. Btw Eden's Orion's devestaton gave me chills and Aquarius new cloth is pretty cool to.
Dec 27, 2012 6:38 AM

Jul 2012
legacy-edge said:

I had a fantastic Christmas Mr. Bobodan, sir! Thank you for asking! Once again, I am truly, truly sorry from the bottom of my heart for acting like a total bitch, you are such a sweet guy! And I agree with you when you said I was an angry person (even though you said you were kidding, we all know it was true!).

Oh, you asked me about Haruto. I think he is okay. I don't love him, but I definitely don't hate him. As for the ninja concept, I found it unique. Although I understand why many fans may think it to be lame. Also I think people may be annoyed because he reminds you of another ninja (hint: replace the 'h' in his name with an 'n'). And I have no idea why I had added a hint, we all know who.

Yes, I said I liked Yuna, but I didn't like how she awakened her 7th sense and I was not impressed with the way she defected Schiller. Definitely not one of my favorite episodes. And now that you mention it, Yuna does seem like Kouga's moral support.

And finally, how was your Christmas, sir?

thanks a lot for your compliments miss, you're not so bad yourself either hahaha ;)
and you don't need to apologize anymore, it's a given that when people love something they tend to be angry towards someone that don't like it (and even i know, i was kinda asking for someone to do what you did, was just a matter of time), but as i said before, i'm really glad that we managed to leave that behind and talk like this, and for that, i thank you again miss, i'm trully happy.

my xmas was good, had lots of good food, even tho the weather here in my country is insane right now, yesterday we had a new highest temperature record from all time, 43 degrees celsius, my room feels like a sauna, so damn hot!

as for the series, i thought that yuna was going to be what shun was on the originals, kinda of a feminine, delicate, character with a great power hidden behind him, but that place was taken by ryuho (i really hated him before paradox's fight), right now imo yuna seems a bit out of place, and probably even the producers of omega feel that way, so that's why they made her kougas moral support, making her cling into the main character maybe even hinting that she could be romantically involved with him at sometime...bad, very bad decision, she could have been a really unique character for this series, but they killed her at the current time, if maybe she manages to have a epic fight against piesces (dunno if she is even gonna fight that saint tho) like shun, i would change my opinion, but right now, she is really out of place.

TriGG said:
Damn it if only Omega would push the story development more it would be so awesome, because all the material is right there in front of them. I mean Koga should be more bipolar with his dark Cosmo. Toei needs to milk that shit so Koga can be more interesting. The main character having the potential to be a villain is bad ass.

i totaly agree with you man, like they have the bread and butter but they insist in doing non sense stuff and not even bothering to explain why that stuff is happening, that's one point that i really hate about this series, not only this series, if there is one thing that i hate in anime is when they just throw a bunch of things in the screen, don't elaborate on any of them, and it ends with a lot of loose ends, loop holes etc...not cool.

about kouga managing to use his dark cosmo, i think there is a good way for him to become a interesting character:

something terrible is gonna happen making him give into his dark cosmo becoming an alternate persona then he would join the other side, disappearing from the series for some episodes, on the other side he would learn how to control his powers and in the end the other bronzes would fight kouga as he became mars lieutenant or something, after almost dying in the process they would get him back for the final fight, then on that time with the knowledge that he got when he was with mars, he could do something awesome like using dark and light cosmo at the same time creating a whole new element, that would be a nice twist imo, too bad it's never gonna happen.
bobodanDec 27, 2012 6:42 AM
Dec 27, 2012 6:41 AM
Feb 2008
What's with Kouga abondoning Eden? That's so not shounen main character like to just not helping because he's the enemy's son. I expected him to say something like "I believe in his strengh" or something. lol +1 for Kouga.
Dec 27, 2012 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
Honestly I'm glad he Left him behind. It shows that Koga really hates the guy and would eventually start making more selfish decisions as the story progresses. The look on Yunas face as she looked back at the Virgo temple shows that she knew it was the wrong thing to do to leave Eden behind. I mean there is nothing else the character has in terms of story development other than his dark Cosmo. Him falling off was actually awesome because it shows Karma.(don't want to help a fellow saint?,down you go!!).

And Bobodan, I think they may go that route. Not as detailed as you wrote it but it seems that it could be our fellow Pegasus could start being a villain later on. It would be dumb not to because then what's the point of him having his dark Cosmo. But like you said I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't go that route either.
Dec 27, 2012 11:05 AM

Apr 2008
Logic? Frankly, Mars is making everything wrong. As a God (apparently), He stole Atena's power and chose a ton of Goldies who are willing to serve him, incarnations of other saints or not.

Kiki I can understand him having a cloth, but the rest are just full of sin. I think that's the image this series is showing. What about the Martians?

So what's the best answer? A beatdown!
Dec 27, 2012 12:56 PM

Jul 2012
simple enough as trigg said, kouga blames eden for aria's death and everything he did against her will and eden blames himself for it.

just when eden said the name "aria" kouga was about to enter his emo rage mode, eyes turning black and stuff, well i see the two of them fighting again, dont know when, but they are not going to decide this grudge talking, they are probably going to let their fists do the job.
Dec 27, 2012 7:45 PM

Mar 2008
Tokisada's (or rather Acquarius cloth's) new concept of time manipulation is interesting. The cloth having a clear will like that is strange, but we have to keep in mind Omega isn't really canon.
Dec 27, 2012 11:02 PM

Dec 2012
Speaking of Canon. The lost canvas was considered canon until Kurumada decided not to go along with the same storyline as lost canvas, kind of funny because the author of TLC is still continuing his version of the story, which I enjoy. But Kurumada's way of story telling is just to awesome, next dimension has me hOoked lol. I would like to see if Kurumada does his own version of The battle with Mars. That would be hilarious and will be considered canon lol. Kurumada believes Nothing is canon until he writes the story.
Dec 29, 2012 3:11 PM
Nov 2008
It seems many here doesn't remember the older series or just the manga.

It's true that in SS the fights were longer and here they are condensed so it can end just its 52 or so episodes but on the other hand the old series dragged on almost everything.
In the manga the fight between Shaka and Ikki wasn't long and it wasn't that much epic, Shaka attack, Ikki resist, try to counter with no results, Shaka removes all his six senses so that only the seventh remain and how does he win ? With a single yet self-sacrifice attack and we also see the virgo cloth suggesting that Shaka died in that attack.

Frankly if one see Fudo resisting Eden's Devastation and ignore Hades's saga he can think that Fudo is actually stronger.

So, while I really like Shaka I think people are remembering too much the Hades's saga where he was so powerful ignoring his previous appearance and this apply for many other cases.
SSO surely isn't a masterpiece but it's not like SS was so great like I read here sometimes.

( I'm sorry for the my bad english )
Dec 29, 2012 9:02 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
_Legna_ said:

It's true that in SS the fights were longer and here they are condensed so it can end just its 52 or so episodes but on the other hand the old series dragged on almost everything.
In the manga the fight between Shaka and Ikki wasn't long and it wasn't that much epic, Shaka attack, Ikki resist, try to counter with no results, Shaka removes all his six senses so that only the seventh remain and how does he win ? With a single yet self-sacrifice attack and we also see the virgo cloth suggesting that Shaka died in that attack.

Frankly if one see Fudo resisting Eden's Devastation and ignore Hades's saga he can think that Fudo is actually stronger.

So, while I really like Shaka I think people are remembering too much the Hades's saga where he was so powerful ignoring his previous appearance and this apply for many other cases.
SSO surely isn't a masterpiece but it's not like SS was so great like I read here sometimes.

Bingo.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 30, 2012 3:58 AM

Jan 2008
_Legna_ said:

True. I think that people are riding on nostalgia fuel. When I was twelve, I also thought that Sailor Moon was the best anime ever. Not to bash the original SS now, I'm far from it, but I am not sure how I would react if I had to watch it nowadays.

As for the episode: I kinda liked that Kouga is a jealous ass and thinks his ideals are higher than Eden's. Eden went slightly up on my "I like" list altough darn if his hair doesn't clash with his armour colour scheme now. And while I know Fudo would never let the other Bronzes pass through, even while occupied with Eden, it still frustrated me when they just stood there and marveled at EDEN'S MASSIVE COSMO!!!!1!11 Do something people, be useful. I don't know, at least comment about his techniques or explain the plot.
Dec 30, 2012 9:11 AM

Apr 2008
Koga being jealous is interesting too (lol). I saw his eyes change and I was l thinking, "Ohnohedidt say her name!"

And I should've said "corrupted people", Not sinners. I think the word is better to describe the Goldies, definitely Harbringer.

Eden definitely has like the typical "I have white hair therefore I'm the strongest rival" idea now.
Dec 30, 2012 9:26 AM

Jan 2008
shakeyourpup45 said:

Eden definitely has like the typical "I have white hair therefore I'm the strongest rival" idea now.

I was thinking more in "white hair of redemption" terms but heck, why not.
Jan 1, 2013 1:26 PM

Feb 2010
Middling fights and ridiculous story.
Jan 5, 2013 3:37 PM
Aug 2012
_Legna_ said:

SS has its flaws and it may be true that I may be overestimating its quality because it's my childhood manga and anime and stuff, no arguments there. But I seriously disagree with some of the things you say.

For starters, you are comparing a manga with an anime, but the most straightforward is of course between the SS anime and Omega and on that score the Ikki vs Shaka part was epic and good, not so much because of the fighting itself (although some moments of it are memorable, like the failed illusion on the part of Ikki, or shaka's blood for instance... and there were more awesome moments about this battle) but because Shaka was introduced like this God-like persona (he paralysed Ikki being miles away for instance) who was just majorly overpowered. I just didn't feel that in this episode of Omega, that's all. And there is no way that by watching the original SS and the Fudo part one would think Fudo is stronger. And actually, a few hours later (in the story) Shaka talks to Mu, both in the manga and in the anime, asking him to comeback from 'the depths of space and time', to which Mu replies that Shaka should be able to do that with his own powers, he agrees, but states that he only needs help because he has to take Ikki with him. So, one who watched the original SS would understand that Ikki's self-sacrifice only stopped Shaka for a few hours... which is pretty damn amazing. And there is also the great feeling from watching Tenbu Horin being performed and learning that Shaka has this great attack under his sleeve. No Tenbu Horin here on Omega, which is fine since I wouldn't want to see any of this new characters winning against it but it also takes away some of the excitement I think.

That being said, thanks for your thoughts, they made me think about how I feel about all this.
Jan 6, 2013 12:26 AM

Dec 2012
_Legna_ said:

Agreed. As much as I love Shaka, he really leveled up in badass in the Hades saga. And Fudo did resist Eden's Orion Devastation, as shown in the next episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.