Forum Settings
Forums

New Manga and OVA of Mirai Nikki Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

Dec 22, 2012 12:37 AM

I'm glad, I really missed that part.

Dec 22, 2012 12:44 AM

Oh this is amazing. I got wind of this now and still amazing.

Series was great and more so on the BDs due to uncensors but yeah I want to see this new scenario and if it leads to S2.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Dec 22, 2012 1:38 AM

i really loved mirai nikki but i doubt that this ova will be more than mediocre

Dec 22, 2012 2:03 AM

So they are going to explain how yuuno broke space-time with just a hammer too ? º-º

Dec 22, 2012 2:35 AM

alexx_310 said:
If people don't like Mirai Nikki then..... what are they doing here? I don't get it?

Yeah pretty much. Especially considering that they WISH for the anime to NOT get any more material. Ah well fuck those retards. Same shit everywhere.

I wasn't thrilled by Mirai Nikki but I certainly would like to see more...
Critic.

Dec 22, 2012 3:08 AM

would I watch it ? .. probably :< ... only because I wasn't satisfied with the ending of the anime

Dec 22, 2012 3:19 AM

Y so much hate? D:

Well anyway, I'm really looking forward to it<3

Dec 22, 2012 3:23 AM
Spoilers everywhere

Dec 22, 2012 3:35 AM

Well, despite liking it I'm not too hyped. The end was horrible, maybe this'll make up for it. But other than that.. :s
Will still watch though, might be better than expected.

~ Love knows no boundaries ~ -- Thanks to -Luzifer- for the signature.

Dec 22, 2012 3:46 AM

kratos_aurion said:
Oh, no, I hate the ending of the manga, why they have to animate it? I was okay with the anime ending.

They're pretty much the same though!?!

Personally, I wouldn't mind more Mirai Nikki.

Dec 22, 2012 4:14 AM

Don't know about manga, but how come so many negative opinions here on Mirai Nikki, when it has a decent (8.33) score?

OVA - I want it.
「飾って笑った笑顔の裏に
泣いて崩れた君がいたんだね
なおも君は笑ってくれたね
こんな僕を支えてくれてありがと」

Dec 22, 2012 4:20 AM

I'm excited to see this OVA.

Dec 22, 2012 4:25 AM

Darkozzy said:
Don't know about manga, but how come so many negative opinions here on Mirai Nikki, when it has a decent (8.33) score?

Same reason SAO is regarded negatively by a lot of people regardless of its high score, it's poor and overrated.

Dec 22, 2012 5:27 AM

I dont think is necesarry that part to be explain. In the end of the anime its pbvious that happened.

Dec 22, 2012 5:30 AM

dtshyk said:
The title is "Mirai Nikki Re-dial" and it will depict how

So I assume it'll be pretty short.

Dec 22, 2012 5:48 AM

Good news for me. OVA with some additional material for ending would be just enough. And, probably, they would use new OP and ED added on 9th BD for this OVA.

Dec 22, 2012 6:05 AM

Well, I'm actually looking forward to it unlike most people here. Also, I don't think Mirai Nikki Paradox is deserving of even an OVA. Now that one was crap.

Dec 22, 2012 6:06 AM

So much hateful comments here but I don't give a damn.

More Yuno = happy me.

Though people who notice my username will probably realize I've been waiting for this.
Modified by KillerYandere, Dec 22, 2012 6:11 AM

Dec 22, 2012 6:20 AM

crying in happiness. really >_<

Dec 22, 2012 6:21 AM

I was waiting for the manga ending to be animated all this time. Yes. :D

Dec 22, 2012 7:02 AM

silversaint said:
if Yukiteru gets brutally killed i might enjoy it

+1 and Yay~ I will rate that 9/10 for sure if done right.

Anything other than that. No, Thank you.

Dec 22, 2012 7:05 AM

Amarrez said:
Darkozzy said:

Same reason SAO is regarded negatively by a lot of people regardless of its high score, it's poor and overrated.

Well I didn't watch Mirai Nikki because of some kind of hype on it, I didn't even know there was any hype on it, I just watched it because I was searching for a nice survival anime, and I liked it (as opposed to SAO, which I actually watched because of the hype). But everyone has their own opinions. I just didn't know so many people here hate Mirai Nikki that much. I was aware of the hate towards SAO, though.
「飾って笑った笑顔の裏に
泣いて崩れた君がいたんだね
なおも君は笑ってくれたね
こんな僕を支えてくれてありがと」

Dec 22, 2012 7:13 AM

Well they promised an OVA so I'm glad anyway.

Dec 22, 2012 7:28 AM
Why not? I'll watch, if only for completionism xD

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Dec 22, 2012 7:50 AM

YEAH Mirai Nikki I do hope they will make a season 2 plus that is quite a while to wait for OVA
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"

Dec 22, 2012 8:02 AM

Now with more plot holes and unnecessary fanservice.

Dec 22, 2012 8:24 AM

More of this awful crap?, no thanks.

Dec 22, 2012 8:25 AM

Amarrez said:
More Mirai Nikki

Let it die.

Pretty much this. Not looking forward to more Mirai Nikki. Unless Akise makes an appearance.

Dec 22, 2012 8:27 AM

this is epic cant wait just not sure why so many haters.

Dec 22, 2012 8:28 AM

Sanguis said:
Aw yeah, more Plot Holes: The animation. I'm always up for more dumb fun.

Pretty much. Lets hope that except of having psychos killing each other this time the plot would actually make some sense.

Dec 22, 2012 8:29 AM
ihateeveryone said:
Amarrez said:
More Mirai Nikki

Let it die.

Pretty much this. Not looking forward to more Mirai Nikki. Unless Akise makes an appearance.

And Minnie showed up again.

Dec 22, 2012 8:31 AM

LoveMyAnime4Life said:
this is epic cant wait just not sure why so many haters.

Mmmm... probably because Mirai Nikki sucks?

Amarrez said:
Darkozzy said:

Exactly. Mirai Nikki = poor and overrated.

Dec 22, 2012 8:33 AM

Darkozzy said:
Amarrez said:
Darkozzy said:

Well I didn't watch Mirai Nikki because of some kind of hype on it, I didn't even know there was any hype on it, I just watched it because I was searching for a nice survival anime, and I liked it (as opposed to SAO, which I actually watched because of the hype). But everyone has their own opinions. I just didn't know so many people here hate Mirai Nikki that much. I was aware of the hate towards SAO, though.

You probably weren't bother by all the crazy plot holes and no sense events because you saw very few anime to compare it with.
It's no question that all the craziness can seem quite entertaining but you must have your brain shut off because as a story is terribly told.
The reason it has high score is because many people have a shut off brain from birth.

Dec 22, 2012 8:53 AM
Monad said:
Darkozzy said:
Amarrez said:
Darkozzy said:

You probably weren't bother by all the crazy plot holes and no sense events because you saw very few anime to compare it with.
It's no question that all the craziness can seem quite entertaining but you must have your brain shut off because as a story is terribly told.
The reason it has high score is because many people have a shut off brain from birth.

Well, not that I disagree about the plotholes and horribly undetailed writing in general. But I think I'm not the only one who just enjoys the survival game genre so much that they'll enjoy the genre no matter the execution. And Mirai Nikki has at least the crazy antics and over-the-top characters to make it seem less like it failes executing the story properly and more like it never intended to be realistic and just wants to point with craziness and characters that are fun to watch.I already knew the manga before the show aired so I watched it expecting exactly what I got. I'd still only rate it a low 7, but I enjoy any survival game too much to not reflect that in my ratings. This may be different if I had come across even one of those anime that was really good, but so far only mediocrity has been animated in that genre. Btooom is probably one of the best recent ones, but it still has a crapload of plotholes and unrealistic scenes etc..

tl:dr Western Fans love survival games, and because they are a rare genre in anime they'll be highly anticipated and enjoyed regardless of how they are written.

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Dec 22, 2012 9:13 AM

Monad said:
Darkozzy said:
Amarrez said:
Darkozzy said:

You're talking about shut off brain and you can't accept other people's opinions. You have surely watched more anime than me, so what? I don't think my count is "very few".

Mirai Nikki was simply enjoyable for me, if you don't like it, you're free to say it, but you're insulting others because they actually liked the show. It's basically because they have a different opinion than you do.

One of the reasons Mirai Nikki has such a high score may be this :

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
But I think I'm not the only one who just enjoys the survival game genre so much that they'll enjoy the genre no matter the execution.

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Btooom is probably one of the best recent ones, but it still has a crapload of plotholes and unrealistic scenes etc..

Seconded. Still entertaining, right?
「飾って笑った笑顔の裏に
泣いて崩れた君がいたんだね
なおも君は笑ってくれたね
こんな僕を支えてくれてありがと」

Dec 22, 2012 9:29 AM

Not watching, Mirai Nikki wasn't all that good
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 22, 2012 10:06 AM
May watch, had the original on my planning list for a while.

Dec 22, 2012 10:43 AM
Lord Potato

Milking it.. for all its worth.. .-.

Dec 22, 2012 10:48 AM
Kanade♥

Please no.

Dec 22, 2012 11:35 AM

greeko17 said:
That's it? The "new project" was only something to explain some part of the original story?

Well, I'm disappointed. Unlike most of the people here, I kinda wanted a new series.

Dec 22, 2012 12:54 PM

Well, only thing i'm siked about is more yandere :D

Dec 22, 2012 1:48 PM

goldrose said:
greeko17 said:
That's it? The "new project" was only something to explain some part of the original story?

Well, I'm disappointed. Unlike most of the people here, I kinda wanted a new series.

Dec 22, 2012 2:41 PM

that series was terrible but unfortunately I will still, at least, try to watch it.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Dec 22, 2012 2:53 PM

Mirai Nikki was bad, but I'm kinda looking forward to this regardless LOL.
(moar yuno plz.)

Dec 22, 2012 4:03 PM
Sounds good. This would explain a bit of the plot hole at the end and thank god it's not about something barely relevant like an extra pointless episode.

Dec 22, 2012 7:37 PM

KayChan4U said:
So long as it's just an OVA, and not another series, I'll watch it.

Don't get me wrong I like the series but it's one of those series that doesn't need more than what it's worth.

My thoughts exactly.

Dec 22, 2012 7:58 PM

As long as its just one OVA I don't mind at all.

Dec 22, 2012 8:38 PM

Loved the series, can't wait to see this.

Dec 22, 2012 8:48 PM

Heh, why the hell not!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.

Dec 22, 2012 11:09 PM

As long as they make the ending better than the manga, I'm up for it. :D
Modified by ViperJLT4GOV, Dec 22, 2012 11:17 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »