Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riolu evolves... battle of the mascots. Final episode for the league next January 10; after that is Episode N.

Lots of dumb stuff going on on both Ash and Kotetsu. I actually LOLed when Kotetsu, after "thinking it over", chooses Ferrothorn to fight against a FIRE TYPE. And Swanna on a Pikachu. I know the anime physics is different, but c'mon staff; at least let the kids make better decisions :P

And Ash worrying about Riolu copying a Grass move from a Grass type... smh

My prediction: Whoever wins, he loses to the eventual champion that is Virgil (or that cyan coat guy, if he miraculously wins against Virgil)
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Dec 22, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2010
Omg they're both such blockheads >_>; there were way too many facepalming scenes. I totally agree with Bigbuffoon, they need to fix these ridiculous RIDICULOUS matches, like it took a single move for Pikachu to down Swanna, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN USE SWANNA AT THAT MOMENT?

Anyways rages aside I actually think Virgil might win the league but christ anime staff, does it really hurt that much for Ash to win a big league? like make it to the finals at least? For example DPPt has him fighting a random trainer with legendary to keep him from going into finals.

I want Lucario to win but at the same time Ash to not lose =_= well we'll see what happens in due time I guess
Dec 24, 2012 10:18 AM

Mar 2010
ash will not win unless they plan to end the anime and they dont :[
i have nightmares from that darkrai guy in DPPt lol i mean seriously -_-
Jan 9, 2013 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Oh... Kotetsu and Satoshi were so stupid in this episode. Lucario saved the episode.
Jan 10, 2013 7:09 PM

Jun 2010
So there is only one episode left, we can assume it will be a good defeat that this Lucario will give to Ash -.- Unless they continue the tournament on the new serie with N...

Really if at least the final leagues were taken a little more serious where he would call one old pokemon (Charizard, Gliscor, Infernape... don't care) they would be a little awesome.
Feb 8, 2013 10:38 AM

Jun 2011
Shinryuken said:
ash will not win unless they plan to end the anime and they dont :[
i have nightmares from that darkrai guy in DPPt lol i mean seriously -_-

Gawd, that match was so awesome, one of the best in the whole pokemon, against Darkrai I mean, it's been years since I last watched that part but I could still remember it's awesomeness, my body remembers it well, along with Charizard vs Ice type(?) legendary pokemon, so awesome! I heard people going around saying Infernap defeated a legendary pokemon, which legendary pokemon it defeated? I can't remember that part at all, all I remembered is Sceptile's awesomeness against Darkrai XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 24, 2021 9:56 PM

Sep 2017
should have sent that riolu to take out pikachu instead of using water types pokemon..

Riolu evolves , will get tough for ash to deal with! i dont think ash can beat that. dunno.
Snivy def gana lose.
Its gana be Lucario vs pikachu.
That kids not bad at battles , he does have stronk pokemons. Ash still has Oshswott, snivy.
: v
Dec 27, 2023 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome battle between the two this episode.
Cool to see a Lucario again though it'll probably end up with Ash losing vs it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 20 Discussion

Bigbuffoon - Nov 30, 2012

5 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Apr 4, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Rayyy - Aug 25, 2012

3 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Mar 31, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 26, 2012

8 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Mar 29, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Kisnaffy - Jan 10, 2013

15 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 17 Discussion

HiyuuT - Dec 2, 2012

1 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.