Forum Settings
Forums

Anyone worried this may happen this friday(actually read the description people, this isnt about whether the world will end or not.....which it wont)

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Dec 19, 2012 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Rayzure said:
that didnt happen xD .....dont lie pauly your nose will get bigger like pinochio


Didnt happen ? can swear on whatever you want it happend, his parents took him and give him this because after he ran outside he was just standing there in the middle of the street screaming its called seroquel and its for people who make hysteria attack

EDIT : we didnt know he had to take these pills before, he already had problems with this and had a prescription years ago, we knew he had problem that day
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
that is so weird dude o.0 ...so the guy has mental problems right? cause its weird that someone breaks out in panic like that .....


i would freak out if aliens would show, not if someone said "look, its an alien(and pointed to the person in front of me"
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Rayzure said:
that is so weird dude o.0 ...so the guy has mental problems right? cause its weird that someone breaks out in panic like that .....


i would freak out if aliens would show, not if someone said "look, its an alien(and pointed to the person in front of me"


Well , he's a polite, cool and intelligent guy but he take TOO MUCH drugs, he looks normal most of the time but when it comes to stories like this he just goes crazy, and we didnt know this
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
PaulyD said:
Rayzure said:
that is so weird dude o.0 ...so the guy has mental problems right? cause its weird that someone breaks out in panic like that .....


i would freak out if aliens would show, not if someone said "look, its an alien(and pointed to the person in front of me"


Well , he's a polite, cool and intelligent guy but he take TOO MUCH drugs, he looks normal most of the time but when it comes to stories like this he just goes crazy, and we didnt know this
Sounds like one of my cousins, minus the quiet part....and the intelligent guy.....and the coo- OK he takes alot of drugs is what im getting at, he was once so high(on salvia i think) he though a big white unicorn was trying to break into the house, he could of just been fucking with me but still he was on something when he said that

Ironically one of my other cousins is a cop, and they get along really well. I love this irony.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
yup...if the world ended, drugs would be a paradise xD smoke some weed...get high ....while watching the "WORLD'S END" ...perfect !
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
Rayzure said:
that is so weird dude o.0 ...so the guy has mental problems right? cause its weird that someone breaks out in panic like that .....


i would freak out if aliens would show, not if someone said "look, its an alien(and pointed to the person in front of me"


Well , he's a polite, cool and intelligent guy but he take TOO MUCH drugs, he looks normal most of the time but when it comes to stories like this he just goes crazy, and we didnt know this
Sounds like one of my cousins, minus the quiet part....and the intelligent guy.....and the coo- OK he takes alot of drugs is what im getting at, he was once so high(on salvia i think) he though a big white unicorn was trying to break into the house


see, and when u told'em that drugs is bad for their mental they say : DUDE wtf LOL you are funny, drug dosnt affect the brain
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
So you want to tell me that there are retarded enough people that would commit crimes and do stupid stuff just because of a weak theory, based only on predictions ,that the world would end?
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Kira-oniisan said:
So you want to tell me that there are retarded enough people that would commit crimes and do stupid stuff just because of a weak theory, based only on predictions ,that the world would end?


THERE is retarted people that would do that
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
Kira-oniisan said:
So you want to tell me that there are retarded enough people that would commit crimes and do stupid stuff just because of a weak theory, based only on predictions ,that the world would end?
well yah, especially since people DID do this back when y2K was the big doomsday date

Also werent those china stabbings by a doomsday believer? i could of sworn i heard that somewhere

Well whatever, the point is do not over estimate human intelligence as a whole.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
Kira-oniisan said:
So you want to tell me that there are retarded enough people that would commit crimes and do stupid stuff just because of a weak theory, based only on predictions ,that the world would end?


didnt you watch those apocaliptical movies? people go crazy and enter in a state of panic .... its the human nature..its in the hands of those who keep calm to maintain order
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
PaulyD said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

here, have fun guys
one of them is real, we just dont need to worry about it for another 5,000,000,000 years.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

here, have fun guys
one of them is real, we just dont need to worry about it for another 5,000,000,000 years.


And anyways, why worrying about dying when we all know we're gonna die anyways
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

here, have fun guys
one of them is real, we just dont need to worry about it for another 5,000,000,000 years.


LIES...all lies....mark my words, world ends when people die....the world ends for them at least :P
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
THE SCIENTIST ARE HIDING THE THRUTH , DONT TRUST THEM, THEY WORK FOR THE GOVERNEMENT

But seriously, i get the point of DJ i dont want to see people in a state of panic doing crazy shit,
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

here, have fun guys
one of them is real, we just dont need to worry about it for another 5,000,000,000 years.


And anyways, why worrying about dying when we all know we're gonna die anyways
yah i dont get this either

btw this José Luis de Jesús guy seems like a total phycopath

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
well yah, especially since people DID do this back when y2K was the big doomsday date

Also werent those china stabbings by a doomsday believer? i could of sworn i heard that somewhere

Well whatever, the point is do not over estimate human intelligence as a whole.

Rayzure said:

didnt you watch those apocaliptical movies? people go crazy and enter in a state of panic .... its the human nature..its in the hands of those who keep calm to maintain order


@DJ: Yeah I do know about that y2k happenings which makes me think that people went full retard, I could add these events too for that.
I did hear about those china stabbings but I didn't get to find out too many details I rarely watch the news(I know I probably should)

@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.
 
Dec 19, 2012 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
Kira-oniisan said:

@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.
*sniff*.....those words are beautiful man *cries in happiness*

Which reminds me, shit i was supposed to finish xenogears before christmas and im only halfway through

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
NASA - The end of the world is nigh, and the Web is alive with warnings presumably prophesied by the Mayan calendar.

This Friday, at the winter solstice, planet Earth will go out with a bang, not a whimper -- done in by a monster black hole, or some other unforeseen violence.

But it's all nonsense perpetrated by a complete misreading of the Mayan calendar or the product of a hoax gone viral, say Mayan and planetary experts.

"It's clear to me that most of the messages are based on what people are seeing on the Internet, and they're seeing hoaxes," said David Morrison, a planetary astronomer at the NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, Calif.

Rosalind Joyce, a professor of anthropology at University of California, Berkeley and a leading scholar on the ancient culture of Central America, has read the Mayan calendar texts inscribed on stone tablets, painted on ancient pottery and written on manuscripts now held in European libraries.

"The Maya never did predict the end of the world," she said.

The Mayan calendar is confusing to many, she said. It counts long cycles of 144,000 days, with each cycle called a b'ak'tun, or baktun, and the Maya count back epochs over many cycles and then forward for thousands of years.

"The ancient Maya had a concept of long, continuous time on their calendar, but never an 'end time,' " Joyce said. "In their calendar this is now the 13th baktun, and it does end on Dec. 21 as the calendar says. But the cycle will then begin again as the 14th baktun, and there will always be another baktun.

"You can think of each cycle like a car's odometer. When it comes to an end, you just reset it," she said.

But whether a misreading of the calendar or a cruel prank, people are believing the end is at hand, and that can have tragic consequences, noted Morrison, who said his email box is besieged this month with inquiries from frightened people.

"I call it cosmophobia," he said. "A teacher in Stockton told me that the parents of two of her middle school students told her last summer that they were planning to kill themselves before the world ends on Dec. 21."

Among the predictions he is seeing for Friday: The Earth will be shattered by a wandering planet named Niburu, or by some other "Planet X"; the Earth's rotation will suddenly reverse itself and all humanity will be destroyed; a black hole 30,000 light-years away will suck up the Earth and destroy it instantly; and three days of utter darkness will precede Christmas.

"There is no planet called Niburu," Morrison said. "It was a minor god in ancient Mesopotamian writing, and in some books it's just another fictional planet."

As for Planet X, it's just a term astronomers use for a hypothetical planet in our solar system -- as Pluto once was, and so was the dwarf planet now called Eris.

"Niburu and Planet X are the same thing, and neither one exists," Morrison said. "If it were real, astronomers would have been tracking it, and by now it would be the brightest thing in the sky after the moon.

"And a black hole 30,000 light-years away? Nothing that far away could have any effect on Earth at all."

As for the coming three days of darkness before the 21st?

"This crazy idea appeared about a week ago, but now many people are afraid of it," Morrison said. "How do they think we could really have three days of darkness? Will the sun suddenly turn off for three days? It's probably the silliest claim yet made about 2012."

Robert Frost had it right when he wrote: "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice," but that was a poem to warn that hate was the danger, not some ancient prophecy.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/mayan-calendar-predictions-december-21-2012-the-end-of-the-world-nonsense-scientists-say#ixzz2FXdJK0YS

EDIT : NASA IS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BUNKER

 
Dec 19, 2012 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 9983
So you are worried of a self fulfilling prophecy? (sort of, I doubt they could end the world).

Well, more accidents happen on Friday 13th because superstitious people become more nervous and so are more likely to make mistakes (when driving for example).

I am not concerned though, I live in a country of not retarded logically people.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

LOL
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
InfiniteRyvius said:
So you are worried of a self fulfilling prophecy? (sort of, I doubt they could end the world).

Well, more accidents happen on Friday 13th because superstitious people become more nervous and so are more likely to make mistakes (when driving for example).

I am not concerned though, I live in a country of not retarded logically people.
dont underestimate the supidity of others

I mean you live in england correct? well just look at the briandead riots they had there as proof of how stupid people can get regardless of where you are.
also i still love this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 3:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9417
Hell no. Fake shit.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:



Oh cool, according to that weather prediction my skin will slowly start to melt while I get blown around by the wind, like a sheet of paper, whlie I get hit by meteorites. Eh... at least I'll die with style.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
Kira-oniisan said:


@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.


you have no idea the power television has on peoples mind, if you see the latest tragic accidents by human hand, you will see the they somehow are related to tv shows
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
Rayzure said:
Kira-oniisan said:


@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.


you have no idea the power television has on peoples mind, if you see the latest tragic accidents by human hand, you will see the they somehow are related to tv shows


And I who was thinking that it's the other way around and that these tragic accidents are just somtehing that happens and that happened in the past too.
Shit TV is evil, seems I did the right thing when I stopped watching it two years ago.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Rayzure said:
Kira-oniisan said:


@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.


you have no idea the power television has on peoples mind, if you see the latest tragic accidents by human hand, you will see the they somehow are related to tv shows


i dont have any tv channels anymore, i dont even want to warch the news , man, close your eyes and think of the world today, : murder , war , murder , murder , murder , accident , tsunamie , murder, . and yeah a lots of people think like that because of the television, i just feel better since i stoped watching all this bull shit
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
So you are worried of a self fulfilling prophecy? (sort of, I doubt they could end the world).

Well, more accidents happen on Friday 13th because superstitious people become more nervous and so are more likely to make mistakes (when driving for example).

I am not concerned though, I live in a country of not retarded logically people.
dont underestimate the supidity of others

I mean you live in england correct? well just look at the briandead riots they had there as proof of how stupid people can get regardless of where you are.
also i still love this
WTF is that?

Ahem, well I know for a fact that chem trails are being used and high pitch sonic sound waves are used hence HARRP program to control weather.

I also saw some weird signs of Nibiru, at one point being closer and looking like the sun while another behind the moon huge red globe.

So I don't know but let's see what happens at most. I thankfully live in Quebec so I am safe for the most of earthquakes.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 180
Kira-oniisan said:
Rayzure said:
Kira-oniisan said:


@Rayzure: Well movies are movies, I was hoping for a more "mature" response to this.... dunno even how to call it. Also I don't want to maintain order, I just want to play video games.


you have no idea the power television has on peoples mind, if you see the latest tragic accidents by human hand, you will see the they somehow are related to tv shows


And I who was thinking that it's the other way around and that these tragic accidents are just somtehing that happens and that happened in the past too.
Shit TV is evil, seems I did the right thing when I stopped watching it two years ago.


How do you keep up with anime if you don't watch tv?
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
Kira-oniisan said:


And I who was thinking that it's the other way around and that these tragic accidents are just somtehing that happens and that happened in the past too.
Shit TV is evil, seems I did the right thing when I stopped watching it two years ago.


indeed ma friend, the example i find right now is that batman tragedy, about a guy who murderer more than 10 people in the batman last movie , he said he was the "joker" ...truly truly tragic
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7854
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:


That's absurd!
We all know Earth will share Alderaan's fate!




Can't tell if serious or...

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
Rayzure said:
Kira-oniisan said:


And I who was thinking that it's the other way around and that these tragic accidents are just somtehing that happens and that happened in the past too.
Shit TV is evil, seems I did the right thing when I stopped watching it two years ago.


indeed ma friend, the example i find right now is that batman tragedy, about a guy who murderer more than 10 people in the batman last movie , he said he was the "joker" ...truly truly tragic


Totally offtopic(sorry DJ):

Imo Batman and Superman(as well as the majority of Marvel and DC) simply suck.
As well as Joker is one of my favorite villains. What you just mentioned is a case of what I would call schizophrenia.

Oh and your avatar simply makes me wanna laugh.

@Pauly D:
Didn't that complete darkness theory just got infirmed?
+ You just pointed out the reasons I stopped watching TV.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:




 
Dec 19, 2012 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
@ Kira

Which one ? this thread is all about theory
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
PaulyD said:
@ Kira

Which one ? this thread is all about theory


Shit I edited too late, the last one you mentioned(along with the NASA gangnam)
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 449
I live in Tassie so there’s no one here that cares so more than likely the cops will have their hands full with drunken idiots and that’s it.
I’ll be working then heading to a family get together where we get all the food ready and set up for Christmas, English family... enough family members to start a small army...
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Kira-oniisan said:
PaulyD said:
@ Kira

Which one ? this thread is all about theory


Shit I edited too late, the last one you mentioned(along with the NASA gangnam)


oh this, i dont know , i just saw the article while looking for a gif and copy paste for the thread, i didnt wrote NEWS in my browser for a year, i dont even know whos the first minister in my province

Edit : i forgot , we dont need to know that kind of things in Canada, nothing happens here, im sure the News channel look like this

 
Dec 19, 2012 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:



The underated part of this image is how saturday and sunday are just nothing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
PaulyD said:
Kira-oniisan said:
PaulyD said:
@ Kira

Which one ? this thread is all about theory


Shit I edited too late, the last one you mentioned(along with the NASA gangnam)


oh this, i dont know , i just saw the article while looking for a gif and copy paste for the thread, i didnt wrote NEWS in my browser for a year, i dont even know whos the first minister in my province

Edit : i forgot , we dont need to know that kind of things in Canada, nothing happens here, im sure the News channel look like this



I just read about that theory so that I can freely tell my classmate that it's complete bullshit, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6077
I'm just hoping theres gonna be riots in malls so I could join in and steal
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7854
waalex11 said:
I'm just hoping theres gonna be riots in malls so I could join in and steal


We get that every year in America. It's called Black Friday and Christmas shopping.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 258
If you're still a virgin, you should be worried.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
waalex11 said:
I'm just hoping theres gonna be riots in malls so I could join in and steal


I think I'm a bad person for actually wanting this to happen so that I can get myself a laptop.......... naaah.
 
Dec 19, 2012 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
yvanc said:
If you're still a virgin, you should be worried.
suddenly the rape stats increased drastically

Joking about rape, IM CLASSY AND FUNNY

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 19, 2012 4:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 384
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yvanc said:
If you're still a virgin, you should be worried.
suddenly the rape stats increased drastically

Joking about rape, IM CLASSY AND FUNNY


If something like this happened on Friday and it showed on the news, I would be laughing my ass off.
 
Dec 19, 2012 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 794
I just know that on Fri. I'll be home cause the last day of my symester is tomorrow. I honestly don't care if the world ends or not, but if it does I'm gonna be pissed I spent all this time in my brief life wasting away in a classroom filled with mostly people I can't stand...

On topic, since I'll be home all day I really don't care if people go ape shit crazy, aslong as they don't try to break into my house or nuke my neighborhood I'll be cool. Maybe some crazy shit goes down and it's zombie apocalypse time. Then all those people talking about gun control will regret it :D Anyway yeah got nothing to really worry about all the poepl in Alaska are already drunk 24-7 because of depression so nothing is going to change unless something really happens to cause panic.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
 
Dec 19, 2012 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 340
Kira-oniisan said:

I just read about that theory so that I can freely tell my classmate that it's complete bullshit, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken.


ohhhhhhh were you talking about my theory about new-zealand and japan
 
Dec 19, 2012 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 449
Sweet the local pub which is a stones throw from my family get-together is doing 1ltr beer steins for $5 at 5pm, $6 at 6pm etc on the 21st...
 
Dec 19, 2012 5:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32057
mofohobo said:
Sweet the local pub which is a stones throw from my family get-together is doing 1ltr beer steins for $5 at 5pm, $6 at 6pm etc on the 21st...
nice

I also really look foreword to what SNL is going to say about the end of the world not happening on weekdend update this week

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Top
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »