Forum Settings
Forums

Anyone worried this may happen this friday(actually read the description people, this isnt about whether the world will end or not.....which it wont)

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Dec 19, 2012 5:23 PM

Not worried one bit.

Dec 19, 2012 5:27 PM

The only thing I'm worried about is some psychopath going around and doing some stupid shit since he/she thinks it's the end of the world. Hopefully we have none of that though!
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Dec 19, 2012 5:30 PM

How i feel about this

Dec 19, 2012 5:32 PM

Ragix said:
The only thing I'm worried about is some psychopath going around and doing some stupid shit since he/she thinks it's the end of the world. Hopefully we have none of that though!
dude......thats exactly what the thread is asking for.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2012 5:33 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of scared of people doing stupid things when the time comes.
On the other hand my minds like "Nah, no one actually believes in that stuff, right?"

Predicting baby boom in 9 months.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.

Dec 19, 2012 5:37 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Ragix said:
dude......thats exactly what the thread is asking for.

inb4 tl;dr :P
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Dec 19, 2012 5:40 PM

QuiGonJon said:

On the other hand my minds like "Nah, no one actually believes in that stuff, right?"
too many is the answer to that

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2012 5:40 PM

I honestly do not think ANYTHING will happen by any individuals.

Y2K came and went and no one did anything.

I expect Friday to be another day and I can't wait until Dec. 22 so everyone can shut the fuck up about the fucking Mayans.

Dec 19, 2012 5:41 PM

JustALEX said:

wait.....you didnt hear about all the shit people did that day including the infamous suicide parties? There were also alot of stealing going on the days prior to it.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

JustALEX said:

I expect Friday to be another day and I can't wait until Dec. 22 so everyone can shut the fuck up about the fucking Mayans.

I'm looking forward to that as well.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.

JustALEX said:

You're funny.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.

Dec 19, 2012 5:43 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
JustALEX said:

wait.....you didnt hear about all the shit people did that day including the infamous suicide parties? There were also alot of stealing going on the days prior to it.

No I didn't hear about any suicide parties.

Do you have a link about these things, I'd like to read about it.

Also, stealing happens everyday.

Dec 19, 2012 5:45 PM

Just found an interesting top coment on youtube

grizzlychris2 -3 hours ago

-It's sad people are so stupid that releasing videos like this is a nessesccary thing

Dec 19, 2012 5:48 PM

JustALEX said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
JustALEX said:

No I didn't hear about any suicide parties.

Do you have a link about these things, I'd like to read about it.

Also, stealing happens everyday.
the problem is on Y2K almost all the police stations didnt actually send in their reports so finding reports on these thigns especially on the internet 13 years later is quite hard to find the specifics
http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002o3m
so in technicality there are no reports of suiicde over y2k, only suicides aroudn teh time that dont count toward sit, nor does really half the crimes on that date. You need to remember Y2K when you get down to it, was a giant glicth that actually happened not a end of the world theory.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 5:55 PM

I just realized, Y2K was identical to this, only differance is Y2K actually happened but people blew speculations out of the water into some crazy end of the world theory blowing a glitch in the system into hysterical proportion, same happened with the 2012 thing except it didnt happen

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 5:59 PM

So the Mayans predicted Christmas would occur in 2012 right? As if!

Dec 19, 2012 10:44 PM

People do stupid shit all the time, but anyways I think the prophecy reactions will escalate in countries where the culture is heavily influenced by superstition, aka religion - like the bible belt in USA, southern america, Russia, places in Africa etc. But if we compare this to, for example, riots, it will calm down eventually, let's just hope it doesn't get too out of hand if it does escalate at all.

Dec 19, 2012 10:50 PM

Wouldn't say I'm worried, no. I live in Los Angeles. People are crazy, stupid, pieces of shit all year round every year. Besides, everyone here is too busy dealing with trying to scrape by as it is to worry about the end of the world.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]