Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Post New Reply
Poll: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 4, 11:00 PM

Damn, I really didn't expect to like this show so much. Episodes 1-6 were just good, 7-8/10. I'm not a huge fan of comedy but they were still entertaining because of the chuuni characters. Later episodes were even better, but end of episode 11 is the best scene in the whole show. Episode 12 also had several magnificent scenes, like the letter from the past and Yuuta running away with Rikka and looking at the lights on the horizon.

Overall, this show doesn't really deserve a 10 because it certainly has some flaws holding it back from perfection. However, it made me cry, and a lot... Not many anime can do that. So for me, it is a 10/10.

Feb 14, 1:35 PM

What was the girl even doing on the road in the middle of the night?

Wow, this anime was one big mess. The whole time we have the MC character trying to stop Rikka from doing the chuunibyou thing, and then, when she finally lets it go, he undoes everything. What a waste of time.
Probably would've been way better if they'd gone all out with the chuunibyou act on the characters and make it a pure comedy show. At least would have saved it from all the boring drama and romance.

Mar 14, 12:20 AM

What a nice ending, I totally ship the two. It did feel rather rushed at times and could have spend more time on developing stuff, but eh I guess it was atleast enjoyable so 7/10.

Apr 8, 2:19 AM

This episode gave me an all-new level of appreciation for this show. I even gave it a review. :o

Rikka is a precious cinnamon roll that must be protected.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

May 31, 5:52 AM

I enjoyed this show more than I expected. The revelation that Rikka was inspired by Yuuta was a nice surprise.

Jul 1, 8:12 PM

I really want to give this anime an 8, but the last 3 episodes made me cringe because of the romance, and I almost dropped this show because of that. Heck I'm aware that there's a romance, it's just that romance makes me cringe for idk what reason. Hahaha. Well, Dekomori is the best thing that happened in this anime tbh and I enjoyed this show.

7/10
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Aug 16, 10:53 AM

Can someone explain to me why Rikka hates her mother on the early episodes?
And why her grandfather hates her during summer break? Thanks!

I enjoyed this better during the comedy episodes.
7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 8, 10:37 PM

Awesome! They wrapped it up nicely!!!

Oct 22, 2:22 PM

The comedy was so cool !
The drama made the show even better !
I forgot about them kissing, and not felt rushed.
Even better, I didn't feel it was cliché (not like episode 9 when Rikka fell)
Damn I like it too much.
blablabla English is not my main language blablabla but I can speak it well blablabla

Oct 31, 9:36 AM
Excellent ending omfg!! :___: when she jumped into his arrms i cried so much!
XD <3 :_:
Kokoro Connect <3

Oct 31, 5:08 PM

What a cool slice of life anime and a great animation. I guess Rikka behaved that way to cover up her dead dad's grief and sadness, most of it made her cope with it.
Yuuta is the one who made her forget that and also made her see the unseen horizon which I think was love and happiness. Although there was no kiss in the end it still was the best romantic comedies I have watched with a touch of drama. I think also Rikka and Yuuta make the best anime couple, although now platonic but yes they do make a great couple. 8/10.

Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]