Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 12 Discussion

Apr 8, 2017 2:19 AM

This episode gave me an all-new level of appreciation for this show. I even gave it a review. :o

Rikka is a precious cinnamon roll that must be protected.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

May 31, 2017 5:52 AM

I enjoyed this show more than I expected. The revelation that Rikka was inspired by Yuuta was a nice surprise.

Jul 1, 2017 8:12 PM

I really want to give this anime an 8, but the last 3 episodes made me cringe because of the romance, and I almost dropped this show because of that. Heck I'm aware that there's a romance, it's just that romance makes me cringe for idk what reason. Hahaha. Well, Dekomori is the best thing that happened in this anime tbh and I enjoyed this show.

7/10
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Aug 16, 2017 10:53 AM

Can someone explain to me why Rikka hates her mother on the early episodes?
And why her grandfather hates her during summer break? Thanks!

I enjoyed this better during the comedy episodes.
7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 8, 2017 10:37 PM

Awesome! They wrapped it up nicely!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 22, 2017 2:22 PM

The comedy was so cool !
The drama made the show even better !
I forgot about them kissing, and not felt rushed.
Even better, I didn't feel it was cliché (not like episode 9 when Rikka fell)
Damn I like it too much.
bonjour

Oct 31, 2017 9:36 AM
Excellent ending omfg!! :___: when she jumped into his arrms i cried so much!
XD <3 :_:
Kokoro Connect <3

Oct 31, 2017 5:08 PM

What a cool slice of life anime and a great animation. I guess Rikka behaved that way to cover up her dead dad's grief and sadness, most of it made her cope with it.
Yuuta is the one who made her forget that and also made her see the unseen horizon which I think was love and happiness. Although there was no kiss in the end it still was the best romantic comedies I have watched with a touch of drama. I think also Rikka and Yuuta make the best anime couple, although now platonic but yes they do make a great couple. 8/10.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Mar 7, 2018 9:18 AM

Sooo the two tail girl was really saying "DEATH" I thought the sub was playing with me.

Mar 23, 2018 3:59 AM
dammit! i think i'm Chuunibyou

Mar 30, 2018 1:36 AM

WOW what a wonderful ending, I never thought this was so great 9/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 24, 2018 7:35 AM

Cilche' ending. Didn't like any of the characters except Isshiki. 6/10. I don't want to watch its next season or OVA. Cause there is nothing interesting. Just a deus ex machina plot. The drama of the last couple of episodes really made this anime into a mess.

Those guys couldn't tell Dekomori? That was unbelievable. But I couldn''t recognise Kumin.

No character development and no appeal.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 4, 2018 5:09 PM

I expected more of an comedy series but which why I watched it in the first place but these last two episodes it went down alittle to dramatic but at the same time it’s good i can’t complain. Good ending put a smile to my face wish it can be more development on the characters.
I was happy that Rikka came back I thought for a sec that I doubt she would changed that long and THAT hug aww too cute. Everything about this anime is cute to me, little cliche and corny but cute!

Modified by IcedShawty25, May 4, 2018 6:49 PM
🖖🏽ANIME is a break from REALITY🌈

May 15, 2018 9:23 PM
My dad's in the hospital because he's not feeling well and we don't know why. I'm stressed, and i'm about 7 episodes in. Great night to marathon the rest of this cute, funny chinese cartoon to relax and take my mind off things, no?
NO!
TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA!
MY FEELS AND MY STRESS HAVE SKYROCKETED!!!

May 17, 2018 11:38 AM

So in the end she returned to her chuunin self, guess that's no surprise. Was a bittersweet ending somehow.

Overall it started off quite weird but good. The characters had some nice development and definitely grew on me. Especially Nibutani was in the beginning pretty unlikable, but got better and better. I still have mixed feelings though about this chuunin-business and think she would've been better off without it. Also I don't get why she decided to move out, that was never really explained. Animation was beautiful as usually from KyoAni. 7/10

Jan 3, 2019 7:04 PM
Goddamn, Batman, this was a great ending!

I love it so much that Chu-2 was set up as something of an issue or a disorder that needs to be overcome, only for that notion to be broken down by the end of the show.

Also, Rikka actually got to address her longstanding trauma, by embracing herself and her personal nonsense. Yuuta really came through in the end. Lovely, just absolutely lovely. 9/10.
Modified by Taerichi, Jan 4, 2019 2:57 PM

Jan 25, 2019 6:31 PM

didn't think i'd like this anime as much as i did, i ended up not hating anyone and only having slight anger at some characters. rests at an 8/10 for me, looking forward to watching next season.

Jan 28, 2019 5:20 AM
last few episodes were roller coaster ride for me with all that stuff being going on and received perfect ending for me.

I quite liked this series which i didnt expected at the beginning

Feb 24, 2019 4:57 PM
I can't say it was 10/10, because there were some parts I didn't enjoy as much even though they were necessary to the plot. It's not the greatest anime ever, but it gets my recommendation. Very unique series and watching parts of episode 1 over, Rikka talks about how she's meet Yuuta in a previous life and waiting years to find him make sense now that we found out that she became Chuunibyou, because of him. Good stuff, KyoAni. Thank you

May 7, 2019 9:22 AM

That was... a disappointing end of sorts. I take it that she never grew out of her delusional antics by the end ? Or did she? I feel like I got blueballed when it comes to the whole theme.

The reasoning given by the characters went over my head when it came to tackling maturity.

This is some weird bull being smeared with the the whole "you are fine the way you are, no need to change or mature". I expected her to drop that facade after she bid farewell to her father.
'The version of me that lives within you must be amazing. She can understand everything, even if you don't explain it to her'

Jun 24, 2019 5:54 PM

This show is cute but kind of boring at times.

Wasn’t surprised when she returned to her chuuni self.

Sep 5, 2019 1:25 PM
It was very beautiful. And sad.

I loved the ending where a narrator told something about fantasy and reality in the background, the story moving on but without sound, just a quiet music with this deep voice.

And then Rikka and Yuuta finally holding hands!!

Dec 20, 2019 11:25 AM

I was liking the anime until episode 7, but the drama and romance ruined everything for me. Not only the drama was really cliche, but i couldn't like Rikka and Yuuta as a couple at all.

It's unfortunate that the anime started very strong, but to me it ended up being a chore to finish it.

The anime is not bad, i just couldn't like the drama and romance aspects of it.

5/10
Signature removed <----- that was totally BS. MAL mods nowadays...sigh.

Dec 25, 2019 11:51 PM

1/5 for every episode and 1/10 for whole show.

Dec 28, 2019 1:26 AM

8 first ep were awesome , 9 i dont remember , 10 was boring , 11 was best , 12 was ok ,
good to see nap girl goes chunibyuu ,
twintail goes no twintail ,
MC goes dark flame master and
rikka goes jao shingan lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 4, 12:12 AM
Easily one of my favorite anime of all time. This episode was perfectly executed as well.

10/10, would watch again.

Feb 1, 1:18 PM
Really good idea and yikes..such a weak ending...
Modified by nonemukun, Feb 1, 1:36 PM

Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]