Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 17, 2014 4:51 AM

Jun 2013
I would like to know the story of Kanade,TK,hisako and other characters and who programmed the shadow to appear also how yuri died maybe VN will sum it all up,2nd season hmm I would like to but I can't see story going anywhere as the main focus of anime was afterlife or Itl be just like malancholy of haruhi when they all reunited in school and do random stuff,or they reborn but now need avoid death(like final destination).
Jul 3, 2014 10:17 AM
Jul 2014
LowKey said:
dark5535 said:
If you think about it, they could make a second season, in which all of the characters turned out to only be in coma, and were all hooked up to a conputer simulation, who knows.

stop.

i think like that too because i want to know about other character past and why kanade was in that world before yuzuru because yuzuru died first and his heart have been given to kanade...and what the most wondering me why kanade sing"my song" if she was reincanate and yuzuru notice that and chase her...i really like if season 2 about thier are meeting again in reality...i really want to know what happen to other member like shiina,tk,matsushita,noda that protect otonashi and i really want to know about eri shiina past...
Jul 12, 2014 9:06 AM
Jul 2014
WHY WHY WHY!

WHY NO!!!!!

Season 2 : YES!!!!
Jul 15, 2014 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
I would love a sequel following either ending, be it in the real world with the original ending, or in the afterlife world with the alternate epilogue. However, to be honest, I feel the series would benefit a lot more from a remake and prequel (in that order). The original show had a lot of potential, but it ended up being a bit to choppy, and there were some unexplained issues.

I don't think it's likely to happen, but I hope it will some day. Angel Beats! is a pretty awesome show, despite its flaws.
Aug 2, 2014 1:30 AM
Aug 2014
I personally believe that a season 2 is very much possible. In fact, after thinking about it for a little while here is an example of how it could be like: (contains major spoilers from the first season, be advised)

Sorry about the wall of text, and if you did read it all, I hope you could imagine what I tried to write.

Also please excuse any english mistakes of mine.
Aug 2, 2014 4:43 PM

Sep 2012
i rly hope the would make a season 2 this anime was rly cool!
Aug 2, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2012
Danieru_sensei said:
I personally believe that a season 2 is very much possible. In fact, after thinking about it for a little while here is an example of how it could be like: (contains major spoilers from the first season, be advised)

Sorry about the wall of text, and if you did read it all, I hope you could imagine what I tried to write.

idd that could be a season 2 lets just hope the do it but still nice story what you wrote!^^
Aug 4, 2014 5:09 PM
May 2014
Rarity said:
Why would anyone want a second season? What could they possibly go off of with the finale of the first season? Sigh.

Well because in the ending they all leave but Otonashi stays back to help with the next people who come and help them pass on; But then again they leave you wondering about the life after death and if you are doing some thing that allows to die care-free... that is just my opinion make as it as you please
Aug 4, 2014 5:17 PM
Nov 2013
No need for second season. What the series really need is a complete rebuild. That thing need to be fixed, more episodes, less melodrama and more depth and backstory. And more T.K.
Aug 7, 2014 6:15 PM
Aug 2014
Kolnikov said:
No need for second season. What the series really need is a complete rebuild. That thing need to be fixed, more episodes, less melodrama and more depth and backstory. And more T.K.
I agree. I hope some day (maybe after the VN comes out) they pull a Kanon and redo it but more fleshed out and focused.
Aug 14, 2014 3:56 AM
Aug 2014
ther's yes and no for season 2 , i prefer yes because they are reincarnate which means they all go back to the real world , why don't release one episode to show us , what will happen to them in the real world , would they find each other and become best friend again or they just forget all of the thing in their afterlife and going in different path ?. i hope their will be onether episode , at least one episode and they will be best friend again. i'm asking like this because in episode 13, after credit , its only kanade and otonashi that show up , i want to know what happen next to hinata and yui , and the other. for people who say no for season two , i think that the best ending and some of you say don't ruin the ending , i aggre with that but don't you fell that you want to know more what happen to them after their reincarnate especially for hinata and yui :D ?
Aug 19, 2014 6:55 AM

Jun 2013
Danieru_sensei said:

you sir deserve a medal really interesting,liked the idea when he loses his mind and start seeing illusions of past and going insane because hes to much time in afterlife,also ova of 1-2 episodes about kanada - otonashi/hinata - yui in reincarnation is required.
Aug 23, 2014 6:30 AM
Jun 2013
Yea just keep milking the series until everybody hates it, why not.
Aug 29, 2014 10:53 PM

Apr 2014
they set it up so they could make i season 2, so why not hope for the possibility ( to get crushed in the long run ) ):
Sep 23, 2014 9:14 PM

Sep 2014
Season 2's possibility: 0%

I do wished there was more backstory for the side characters.
Oct 28, 2014 5:48 AM
Oct 2014
Yuzuru she not dead in real life in the hospital because she just die when she suddenly there who rescue them so 100% life he please Go Create more Episode :(( i miss this 10x im watching this anime

Season 2 please
Oct 28, 2014 5:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
season 2 is not going to happen

a significantly longer, broader and more satisfying remake will very likely be made in maybe 5 years or so however when the Angel Beats VN is finished
Oct 29, 2014 10:37 AM

Oct 2011
HaXXspetten said:
a significantly longer, broader and more satisfying remake will very likely be made in maybe 5 years or so however

I'm all for that, the ending felt quite rushed (as well as everything after the shadows' appearance, tbh). You can really see why people say it was planned to be 25 episodes long.
when the Angel Beats VN is finished

Speaking of that, any news on that front? :(
Oct 29, 2014 4:49 PM

Nov 2013
crevette said:
HaXXspetten said:
a significantly longer, broader and more satisfying remake will very likely be made in maybe 5 years or so however

I'm all for that, the ending felt quite rushed (as well as everything after the shadows' appearance, tbh). You can really see why people say it was planned to be 25 episodes long.
when the Angel Beats VN is finished

Speaking of that, any news on that front? :(

The first volume is supposed to come out in 2014....
There haven't been any news lately, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if it gets released, it's going to be divided into 6 volumes, so it's going to take years before it gets completed/translated.
If they turn it into a dating sim, I'm going to rage hard.
Oct 30, 2014 12:08 AM
Oct 2014
Go Created season 2 into Real worlds Yuzuru Love Angel, hinata Love Yui,

Season 1: Yuzuru is not dead for the real world sure 100%

please please Season 2 im waiting :))
Oct 30, 2014 12:09 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
people still bitching about angel beats?

go watch something else like jojo's bizzare adventure
Jan 3, 2015 11:07 PM
Sep 2014
Eagle1337 said:
FailAtLife said:
I've seen a lot of anime. I'm an elitist. My opinion: You dumbfuck there is no second season.

I haven't seen a lot of anime. I'm not an elitist. My opinion: You dumbfuck, he was asking about a season 2, and if you follow the convo it changed into whether or whether not it needs an S2.

DEM WHAT A BOSS
Apr 3, 2015 7:30 AM
Apr 2015
Season 2 will be released somewhere in 2015,The game version is going to be released on the 29th of May 2015
Apr 3, 2015 7:32 AM

Aug 2014
Tavor said:
Yep, they turn out to be reincarnated into barnacles in season 2.

oh gawd nuuh
Apr 4, 2015 4:22 AM

Nov 2013
Zilgme said:
Season 2 will be released somewhere in 2015,The game version is going to be released on the 29th of May 2015

Season 2 will never be released. A 1-episode-long OVA will be released in July 2015, probably to support the new Visual Novel's popularity.
May 10, 2015 2:33 PM
Feb 2015
Yes there is going to be one but it's a new project
May 15, 2015 6:10 AM

Sep 2012
That_Asian_Guy said:

how ya know?
May 15, 2015 7:52 AM

Jan 2013
Andreasie said:
That_Asian_Guy said:

how ya know?

He doesn't. There isn't going to be a season 2 as far as anyone knows. The first part of the visual novel, expanding the story will be released soon and an OVA will be released the 24th of June.
May 27, 2015 11:36 PM

May 2015
Shiveron said:
They in no way set it up for anything to go off of with the way they ended. I think a remake would be nice, especially a full 24-26 ep remake. Maybe then they'd actually be able to put some development into the characters instead of just a 5 minute back story before making them disappear.
Really? well I want second season too :)
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं

Jul 2, 2015 5:53 PM
Jul 2015
The maker of Angel Beats clearly stated in an interview ( Maeda Jun ) that he does not want to make a 2nd season. But there will come an anime from the same maker as Angel Beats. That anime is called Charlotte
Jul 5, 2015 6:36 PM

Sep 2014
Go real the visual novel, the first was just released. There will be five of them. when there done 10 years from now we most certainly will get an anime adaption. It's unavoidable, to bad we will all have died of old age by then
Jul 8, 2015 12:01 PM
Jun 2015
anyone played the VN yet? anything new and interesting about the character backgrounds?
Jul 12, 2015 11:01 AM

May 2015
davinci12 said:
Go real the visual novel, the first was just released. There will be five of them. when there done 10 years from now we most certainly will get an anime adaption. It's unavoidable, to bad we will all have died of old age by then
I don't know about you dude but I will be not that much old.
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं

Jul 12, 2015 2:22 PM

Jun 2015
A remake with more character development for sure.

Season 2 if they actually manage to do the whole reincarnation scenario right. Otherwise it'd just end up as an over glorified fanfiction.
Aug 24, 2015 10:10 PM
Aug 2015
I watched the another epilogue and i'm just wondering wether they make a season 2 or remake it. If they remake the angel beats i hope they extract what exact have on the manga version. And it is imposible to make a second season (in my opinion).

Angel beats! Season 2: 33%
Remake: 34%
No season2/remake: 33%
******************************************Don't make it serious*******************************************************
Aug 29, 2015 6:13 PM
Aug 2015
No, but there is a new anime made by them called charlotte
Sep 1, 2015 2:26 AM
Sep 2015
Despite what everyone is saying in think it'd be interesting to see a second season. And there's an entire possibility of it as well. In the end we never knew if otonashi passed on. That was left completely open. All we saw was otonashi on hose knees crying out kanade's ne with tears in his eyes. Maybe he decided to stay and help those that came after the battlefront. Sure in the alternate ending it appears he decided to stay but that's an alternative ending! Just another way to wrap up the anime. Its there for the fan to decide which ending they like better. I liked the original ending better not only is it the saddest ending I've seen so far in an anime but it also leaves the door open to future possibilities.If they came out with a second season I'd definitely see it.
kibasan95Sep 1, 2015 2:41 AM
Sep 4, 2015 5:37 AM
Sep 2015
Im from 2015 :)
now i think there should be another season 2
why?
cos i can
and cos wat will happen in the new world?
Dec 8, 2015 7:29 PM
Dec 2015
You idiots ...have you not seen the last episode after the song ends the show a person resemble otonashi and another resemble kanade
Jan 10, 2016 5:47 PM
Dec 2015
Anyone no when season 2 for angel beat will release from
Feb 2, 2016 9:16 AM
Jan 2016
Well i have to say the part that otonashi and kanade find each other again was better then the other ending, but it left more questions then anything like. Do they have a family of there own? Do one of there kids end up in the other world? Does Otonashi end up in a coma and end up back there? Does Kanade end up back there after leaving Otonashi there by himself? It depends on what ending was the real ending and two ending makes it a little more confusing unless there's two alternative realities or something.

There can be more questions then that. For me I think just one or two OVA's detailing what happened to the people after they left that world with some detail would be good enough. Although the show being as good as it was definitely deserve a second season. If only they ended the show a little more weird then it could be possible. Although the ending could have i think been better. They could have either ended it with Otonashi's and Kanade's child dying or something that would have set it up for a season 2. Then again this is just personal guess and what I think.

If only there was more shows that was this good that could have a second season too.
Mar 22, 2016 1:30 PM

Mar 2012
Unless faith is really cruel and they all end up dying again and meet in the afterlife and start things over..i don't think so.

This is not the type of series that would benefit from another season as it ended quite well that is nearly impossible to make a story that would make sense to follow it.

The way i see it is that there are two possible outcomes for another Angel Beats.

The first one is to have the same setting but involving a bunch of different characters in the same situation..since the Place where angel takes place is where souls that die tragically short end up..it would make sense but it would be near impossible to involve the previous cast.

The second is to have as a lot of people mentioned a remake..this time however to take things more slowly and build up the characthers more as this was the major problem that even professional critics mentioned...it was just short..they need more exploration and time to make the story more complete...but besides that the orignal story ended up quite well.

These two ^ above scenarios is the only way that would justify another angel beats series..otherwise it should be left as it should be so as not to ruin an already good series.
Mar 31, 2016 6:23 AM
Mar 2016
it's probably a 1% chance they would make a season 2, considering the fact that
but i'm hoping for a second season, maybe yuzuru could meet kanade :)
Apr 7, 2016 8:57 PM
Aug 2015
I would like to point out that season 2 of angel beats was confirmed.
Apr 7, 2016 9:03 PM
Feb 2016
Rarity said:
Why would anyone want a second season? What could they possibly go off of with the finale of the first season? Sigh.
I agree with this, I don't care for a second season of Angel Beats. What we do need is a second season of No Game No Life and Deadman Wonderland.
Apr 14, 2016 3:55 AM
Apr 2016
angel beats --- to cultivate it in new episode or season 2
Apr 26, 2016 6:43 AM

Jan 2015
We don't need a 2nd season of this....I think we need a prequel of this like AB! Manga
Jun 15, 2016 7:18 AM
Jun 2016
I think it will not be the second season. I agree that will be remake to another genre, like (school, slice if life, romance)
Jun 18, 2016 10:46 PM
Jun 2016
Why not request the staff?
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - May 14, 2010

538 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.