Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2012 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we get a small look into Hazuki and Hatsumi's life together. I'm glad this episode happened, it seemed to fortify Hazuki's love toward Hatsumi for the audience, which I thought needed to be done so that's good.

Also, Hatsumi was the one writing the letters? O.o I wonder what that could mean.

I really like their relationship and I hope to see more of it. Best episode so far in my opinion.
Jan 4, 2014 2:35 PM

May 2013
So she basically jerked off to her sister in this episode. Twice.
Jan 9, 2015 11:33 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was pretty lewd.

I already thought this show was pretty ecchi considering it's an older show. We've gotten an alchemist girl in a bondage suit. A hot purple haired girl in a sexy dress. The extremely ecchi Quile. And a bunch of other fan service moments.

But in this episode we actually got just barely a full nipple from Hatsumi showering. Like 2/3 of a nipple. Plus TWO Hazuki masturbating scenes. I honestly didn't expect the show to take it this far, seeing as how there was nothing that extreme in all of the other scenes.

Kind of confused about the letters too. Hatsumi was the one writing them. She wanted Hazuki to figure it out and confess, but seriously, she had to have already known how much Hazuki wanted to fuck her. There was no need to play these secret letter games. Plus Hatsumi was also hooking up with dudes and going on dates, which idk why she would do that if she loved Hazuki.
Oct 13, 2016 6:06 AM

May 2008
Wow, didn't expect those nasty scenes lol, but it potrayed her growing love to her perfectly. Love can be pretty sad indeed if it's just one sided :(

^So Hatsumi was the one writing them? If so, I don't understand her at all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito Episode 12 Discussion

Inexplicable - Oct 20, 2022

1 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:46 AM

Poll: » Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito Episode 4 Discussion

xl3lueazndragonx - Sep 22, 2008

5 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 28, 2023 3:07 AM

Poll: » Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito Episode 2 Discussion

Cratex - May 26, 2013

6 by lexah18253 »»
Mar 29, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito Episode 10 Discussion

Wannabiteme - Jul 21, 2015

4 by elgatosaika »»
Dec 23, 2022 12:17 PM

Poll: » Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito Episode 5 Discussion

billybob300c - Mar 14, 2014

3 by elgatosaika »»
Dec 18, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.