Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2012 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ugg, that is so not necessary, they will bother them either way, I think he's being stupid. I really thought he was his real son. They looked alike even.
Dec 17, 2012 5:47 AM
Dec 2011
my mom, my sister, my brother, my uncle, and now Hokouto and Chiwa. I have no hope marriage left what so ever. Next we are gonna see a 10 year time skip then Houkoto will be standing among the ruins of the Mayami house crushing their bones under his penny loafer. Then finally they can get married and start a family again. YAY!!!!(pronounced BOOOOOOO)
Dec 17, 2012 9:37 AM

Sep 2011
But this is more like they are not breaking up just protecting her legally or making it look like they are apart so she won't be targeted but still - they could see through that and target her anyway and it's just so sad. I hated that.
Dec 18, 2012 5:27 AM

Feb 2008
Trying to say all Asians look the same? Lol. In any case, I don't think they would waste their effort on trying to target her if they had divorced. I mean they should already know that the only reason he married her at first was because he needed to be married off to. Now that they found out he isn't the heir then it would make sense in a way that he would separate with her thereafter.

Divorcing to protect her might be the only way to do things. Hopefully it ends well seeing as there are only 3 MORE CHAPTERS! The last chapter being titled "Happy Marriage!?".

Can't wait~
Dec 18, 2012 1:36 PM
Oct 2011
nooooooooo can't believe it's ending.. don't want that. And Hokuto you bastard what do you think you'r doing?!?! I'm so sure that they will hurt Chiwa again or something like that >.<
Dec 24, 2012 3:54 AM

Jun 2010
So moronic. Just find the culprit and kick their ass, who needs a divorce?
Mar 22, 2013 2:00 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah the divorce seems kind of redundant if everyone knows they are still together, on a side note, how the fuck did that guy escape? Sound travels faster than a person, so when you here "KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Someone has been stabbed!!!" and saw a hooded guy booking it from the scene of the crime ... why not tackle him? Would be scary alone but there were like 50 people within the vicinity of this incident.
Jun 20, 2017 12:38 PM

May 2013
lol. I get what Hokuto has in mind with the divorce. If it's to protect by looking like they separated how the mastermind wanted, eehhhh. Not such a bright idea. Kinda see through, really.

But if it's to toss away the Mamiya name and rebuild as an entirely new couple-- how they should've been from the start, then sure.

But whatever works, I guess haha. You want that divorce, you got it.
Quite cute when he said he'd marry her again as many times as she wants. And that she will be his only bride. Cute, cute.
Feb 17, 2019 1:38 AM

Nov 2014
Glad that Chiwa was okay, it kept bringing bad memories to Hokuto of his mother.

Well, as the truth was revealed about Hokuto. i still curious about the mastermind.

It's quite dissapointing that they'll be divorced and separated for a while. Well that was for both safety after all, i believe they'll be remarriage again in the last chapter later haha XD.

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who found hapi Mari childish, immature, predictable, cringeworthy and so on...

PeachesRose - Jun 17, 2017

3 by xoxogirl »»
May 29, 2023 11:06 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 12 Discussion

preetymoney - Apr 14, 2010

9 by xbartolleq40 »»
Apr 28, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 40 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Jan 1, 2013

20 by matte_urusai »»
Sep 25, 2022 7:48 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 32 Discussion

onoda - Jun 11, 2012

9 by Vinylwolfe »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:49 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 6 Discussion

sayami - Sep 28, 2010

3 by sirenix »»
Jan 30, 2021 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.